ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 4 BEGINS

Go down 
+4
Pete
Kyle
Donna
Amanda Leigh
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Sorry I've been quiet all day. But I have been celebrating all day and my family just went home after watching the Survivor results show. I promise to post more tomorrow after I read what has been posted.

Yay for Kim! She's a deserving winner!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Tell me why not to suspect him.

Also just as a side note. I want to make it clear that when I accuse people plz never take it personal (not that I think anyone is). Just have seen these games get nasty sometimes and wanna avoid that completely. Having said that, being just a reg townie I only have my instincts to go on, and having read over everything the 2 most likely to me are Pete and Stacie. I may very well be wrong, Im human. But thats where my thinking is now.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:53 pm

I think it is funny that because we don't suspect each other that automatically makes us a pair. I'm not going to say I suspect her for the sake of you not suspecting me, it doesn't work like that. I don't think she is mafia and so I am not going to go in that direction. Does it mean she isn't mafia, no it doesn't, but she is definitely not more suspicious than others at this moment to me.

as for me being mafia, I'm not, I suck at being mafia. I know everyone thinks I must be very smart at this game because I have hosted the game and all but trust me I'm not. I have never won this game as mafia before (its possible I did in one game a long time ago but not in recent years at least). I'm not very articulate sometimes, I am trying to be but I'm just not. What else can I say to get you to not suspect me.

as for my suspicions on Donna. Donna is a smart player, a lot smarter than anyone gives her credit for. She usually just bandwagons onto a vote, Stacie does this as well. However, no one does it better than Donna. She doesn't make waves, she doesn't get targeted. This game however, she has been a little more vocal. In previous games the only time I've seen her get more vocal is when she has had a role, good or evil. It's possible she is good, but I am convinced she has a role. The reason I think it is evil is because of how defensive she has gotten when targeted, and while Donna is an emotional player, as I am, it happens and I understand that but she has tried really hard to convince us she is not mafia without really giving any other input, that is what has me wondering.

DJ would be the next person on the list for suspicions. I think that it is very likely that he is mafia, like I stated before, he has a tendency to not post a lot but when he does, he does everything he can to cast suspicion on people and that usually gets people to look in other directions and not his.

to me this leaves Belasen, who I am having a hard time reading either way honestly. I also think him getting a pass this round cause of him traveling last round and not voting has me scratching my head. I wanna know what has got people so certain he is not mafia because it really seems people are and I just don't see him as specifically innocent. Though again I don't see him as evil either, there isn't enough to justify either thinking thus far, at least as far as I'm concerned.

that leaves Stacie. There are a few reasons I don't suspect her. One of them being that she has said and done things that I feel are normal behavior for her. I think out of everyone she has acted the most like herself in this game compared to other games we have all played together. I've seen her play as mafia, and while she does tend to play similar there are small differences that I haven't seen. How to pinpoint them I'm not even sure because I'm not articulate to know exactly how to explain it. I am not in any way defending Stacie though, I don't know for sure if she is innocent or not, this is just how I am seeing it as of now

I think Kyle that you've got yourself convinced I am mafia that you are missing anything else. You are seeing Stacie as mafia because you are sure I am and I am not suspicious of her, and vice versus. Don't know what else I can say to convince you otherwise but I've said what I feel I can say to defend myself.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Kyle wrote:
Also just as a side note. I want to make it clear that when I accuse people plz never take it personal (not that I think anyone is). Just have seen these games get nasty sometimes and wanna avoid that completely.

I just wanted to say, I agree I am also not attacking anyone on a personal level, just playing the game and trying to figure things out. I'm not taking anything personal and hope no one else does as well. Definitely don't want the game to get personal, its been a good game thus far lets keep it that way
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Like I said, Im human. I could be wrong. Be nice to hear from DJ and Bela. Im in a position I have to put the pressure on or else we will lose though. Imma continue to do so. Who would you like to put a vote on pete?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:10 pm

You are starting to convince me though pete, I will say that
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:07 am

as of right now Kyle I am debating between Donna or DJ to vote for, more leaning towards Donna. As I've said I feel she is more likely to be mafia, but definitely want to hear from her, DJ and Belasen some more before I vote, I don't want to rush the vote.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:18 am

I agree on no rush, hopefully everyone will step up and talk. Staying quiet only raises the brow. For now, I retract from Pete
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:14 am

Hey guys!!! Bummer bout last two deaths Sad

Okay so
To answer the big question on what would I have done last round if was about... To be honest I don't think I would've voted kiwi, he put too much of a spotlight on himself with his style of voting. The mafia would keep their heads low.

My suspicions as of now... Well it's pretty tough, I thought we would have at least one of the two left found out, they're doin a great job.

I dunno who to lynch at this point. Will go back and re read what happened while I wasn't around n get back to yas all Smile
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:07 am

I think DJ is most likely mafia.. I get that vibe from him. The other mafia I think is Pete or Donna.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:04 am

I am heading to work, I'll post later today sometime Smile I skimmed over everything - Niki, I think you should investigate me tonight to clear me. That way we'll know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:05 am

I'm sticking with my DJ vote. I feel like his randomness against me is just trying to pin someone else so we don't look at him.

Kyle, no worries man. I'm not taking anything personal.

As far as Pete goes... and everyone for that matter, my method of gameplay is that everyone starts as a good guy (even though I know there are two baddies). When someone does something off kilter, or out of the way I think is normal gameplay, THEN and only then do I suspect them. Pete has seemed normal to me. I don't think he's a baddie.. I don't think you or niki are baddies, I know I am not a baddie.. Who does that leave?

Belasen, DJ, Donna, anyone else? So two of these three are baddies!
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:13 am

Well I'm no baddie, so that leaves DJ and Donna... but i'm not sure why our little Staicekins is in the clear - to be honest, the only person I'm sure is a goodie is Nik... and myself of course.

The only thing I have to go off is the style in which someone is playing, and if it's any different than in previous games... and Deej seems to be the one who stands out for me there... sorry my little DJmeister... you know I love ya...
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:15 am

I agree with Niki that mafia could be Pete. I'm especially suspicious of Pete because he is going after me and I'm innocent! DJ is probably innocent too, because Pete knows who the other mafia person is and he wouldn't be accusing them.

My vote is for Pete!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:21 am

If we can believe Belasen that's he not mafia, then Stacie might be mafia too. So beside Pete being mafia the other mafia must be Stacie or Belasen.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:24 am

Both Stacie and DJ told me to interrogate them next to prove their innocence. I wouldn't think a mafia member would do this but I still find DJ to be suspicious.. I can't exactly put my finger on it but he seems a bit fishy to me.. Stacie told me to investigate her but not to reveal her role... I think this means she's got a good role and doesn't want the mafia to know. I'm thinking she's th bodyguard.

I could be wrong but I just don't think Stacie is the mafia and Sean isnt really on my radar either.

DJ, Pete, Donna.. Two of you are prob mafia and if not then at least one of you are.. Having trouble deciding which one to vote.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:30 am

Ok just read a few things on this page and it seems like Pete suspects Donna and Donna suspects Pete. Donna also said DJ was probably innocent. Could Donna and DJ be a pair? Then on the other hand we have Pete suspecting DJ and Donna and Sean not saying much but suspecting DJ. If Pete is mafia, Sean is probably his partner. Kyle, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Niki, I think when we go into the night round you need to investigate the one person you feel has been the most suspicious, be it Stacie, DJ, me, Donna or Belasen. Don't investigate someone because they told you to investigate them. You can only check one person at a time, might as well check the person that is throwing up the red flags the most.

Donna, why don't you actually defend yourself instead of just voting for me in retaliation. The problem I find with your comments is that you are pushing everyone to believe that I am mafia, and that I HAVE to be mafia. This basically is closing your mind to anything else that is suspicious of anyone else. You are fitting everyone elses actions into the mindset that I am mafia and that is making certain people look more suspicious than others. I'm not mafia, as I've said before I cannot say that enough. Though you voting in retaliation is more your style of play than not so it does leave me wondering if I'm wrong.

I'm not really sure what to think right now, confused. This is what happened to me the round that Jordan was lynched, I kept thinking he was guilty but then he'd do something and I'd be convinced he was innocent. I need more time to think
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:20 pm

Oh don't worry Pete, I am gonna investigate whoever I feel is most suspicious.

Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Sure - DJ and Staice can tell Niki to investigate them all they want, if they are mafia and kill Niki tonight - we're not going to know either way... it's all a bit suspect to me!!! Smile

I'm still thinking about lil' deej bein a baddy!
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:18 pm

That's true... If the investigator saved Niki last night (and we'll asume it went that way), then the investigator can't save her again. So, yes, the baddies could possibly get her in the night. I hope they don't because we really need her insight!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Ok I went back and looked at the roles and filled in what we know.

We have:

Roles:

Seer- Michael
Bodyguard
Hunter
Interogator- Niki
Birkoff- Santos
Walter
Jurgen- Kyle
Killer George-
Blocker- Jordan
Killer Hillinger-
Mick- Kiwi
Tracker- Debani

The roles that we haven't ID'd yet are as follows:
Bodyguard
Hunter
Walter (innocent/no role)
Killer George
Killer Hillinger

and the people whose roles we have yet to confirm are:

Stacie
Pete
Donna
DJ
Sean

So two of these people have good roles (the hunter and the bodyguard), two are the mafia, and one is just an innocent with no role.

We've been trying to figure out the mafia but if there are any clues as to who is most likely the no role and the two good roles, that could help us too. My gut tells me Stacie is the bodyguard, and Sean may be the no role.. I think Donna has a role because she's playing a bit differently than usual.. it could be a good role but it could also be mafia.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:18 pm

This will somehow make me look more suspicious, but I will place my vote on Stacie. Let's go head to head! Razz

There's just something I can't shake about you, Stacie. The fact that Niki believes you is completely to your advantage, and the "investigate me but don't reveal my role" means, well, nothing. You could be completely innocent - but everyone has a role in this game, so that statement has no bearing on me. I'm not really sure why Stacie would reveal she has a role, because if she's the bodyguard as Niki suggests, why would you hint at that? That just makes you next in line to go when night comes around.

Belasen, I'm not sure how I'm being different - I agree that I am being more vocal this time around, but that's because I like to read and then respond. I wanted to try being more active this time around, because the last game I played, I was killed the first round, Laughing

It seems like none of us are agreeing what to do - and that's exactly what the mafia wants. Sigh Sad
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:22 pm

Niki,

I'm voting you for MVP! Just Sayin! lol

Touche DJ! Touche. lol

Niki, I'd go with your hunch! Wink
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:22 pm

I think its unlikely that Stacie is the bodyguard. Remember when Jordan was lynched he claimed the bodyguard role and Stacie chose to lynch me after he said that. Naturally I would think if she was the bodyguard and saw him claim the role she would lynch him and not me. She did eventually switch her vote back to him though to finish him off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 4 BEGINS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next