ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 3 BEGINS

Go down 
+9
.Michael.
Shanna
Staciekins
Jeremy
Donna
Niki
Henry
Pete
Amanda Leigh
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Okay, let's go back to the world where we're all mature adults and please, let's refrain from further name calling, okay?

If you're so upset by all of this, stop posting responding to me! Right now, yes you're gunna get annoyed, but I think you're playing up being so emotional and upset, just because you know I'm right. I think you're trying your best to look hurt and upset, just to get people on your side. After all, this is a game.

That's just my opinion, the one I'm choosing to share with everybody. Yes, I think you're a killer. Yes, I think Sasquatch is the hacker. Yes, I could very well be wrong, but I truly believe simply by the way you're behaving that your're a killer. I've already given my reasons why your behaviour suggests this and the more you continue on, the guiltier you look, at least in my eyes. The fact that you're SO upset with me.. I think is because you know I'm right.

Again, this is all MY opinion. You have yours.

Sorry that me being aggressive has thrown up some red flags for ya, Pete. Like I said, I'm not 100% Michael is the killer, he's just the one I THINK is the killer, and anybody that knows me, knows I don't back down to a fight. Michael has chosen to attack me, right down to a personal level, so... sorry that I appear now to be suspicious, fighting him back. Normally I wouldn't have posted as much as I have, but... I'm not gunna be called a 'stupid bitch' and back down, sorrrrrry!

Pete, I am also glad that you're not totally off thinking Michael is a threat, especially after what has gone down. Anyway, moving past all of this childish bickering, I think we need to come to a consensus of who we should lynch. Until Michael gives me a reason NOT to think he's a killer, I'm keeping my vote the same, but... I dunno, as always, if ANYONE can convince me that somebody else is a bigger threat, I'm flexible. I'm willing to change my vote, but so far... nobody besides Michael and I have really thrown shit out the window... so.. ya know Smile
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:08 pm

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:13 pm

also, im not hurt nor upset.  im annoyed.  

i'll take your advice and stop responding to your posts.  contrary to what this thread implies, i dont enjoy being a cunty bitch.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:16 pm

Shanna, I get what you are saying, all of it really, the reason I feel you are suspicious is more from things you said early on in this round than anything regarding you and Michael's argument.

I want us to learn as much as we can so rushing into a vote isn't the right move. Yeah I voted for Sasquatch right away because seriously going into this round I didn't think there was anyone especially guilty looking. Now I am less inclined to vote for Sasquatch, however if we go another night with no kill from the killers, my vote will be on Sasquatch next round. very few things could change my mind on that, maybe that is me being stubborn but it is how I feel right now.

Michael, one thing I'd like to know from you is who are the three most suspicious people in this game and why? Give us other choices other than yourself to discuss, I think it will help us pinpoint other things that we may be missing that you are not.
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:17 pm

Hey all - sorry I am pretty notorious for forgetting to log off, so I am just coming on now.

So, we haven't lost anyone and judging by your reactions, this is seemingly pretty unusual. 

I don't know Michael, and if his gameplay here is indicative one way or the other, and I can assure him that he is mistaken, that I am indeed a novice at this type of game.

The only person that I do know what their character is like from personal previous experience is Sasquatch, and his conduct in this game is most out of character with anything I have seen from him before... Although I must confess that was all in Survivor based games, because as I pointed out earlier in this game, I am still trying to figure out what is going on.

So, if I were to identify a most likely suspect then Sasquatch still stands out for me. ITo vote any other way would be purely relying on righteousness of the opinion of others.

I believe we should aim to lynch this round & as such will abide by the decision of the majority, whichever way suits best.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:31 pm

i did post my thoughts earlier (and you dont agree) but i said Henry for wanting the bodyguard to reveal themself.

i dont need the extra attention (haha) but id say anyone quiet.  not Stacie, not Shanna, not u.  Jeremy had a great suggestion of watching the forum, but thats only applicable if the killers forget, and not if it is intentional.  i think the silence was definately intentional night 2, which suggests high-level gameplay.

i think its most likely to be two quiet people, so Henry is purely from not understanding his suggestion for the bodyguard reveal.  he did explain it, but i still dont understand the rationale.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:40 pm

Now it's my turn to sigh.  I already explained this but ok Michael......

Round one, no one died.  We learned nothing from that.  If the bodyguard were to reveal themselves (granted, and risk dying) we'd have at least learned who the killers targeted and use that information.  If you can't get that....I dont know what to tell you.

But I still believe you're a killer and as you brought it up earlier, you have to stand by your comment otherwise we could throw it back in your face.  So there we have it.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:42 pm

I can understand those reasons.

For Henry wanting the bodyguard to reveal themselves I definitely have to agree that is something I wouldn't expect a good person to wanna do but at the same time I don't think one of the killers would so blatantly call out someone to reveal their role cause it makes them more suspicious. This also goes on Shanna cause she also made the same suggestion day 2.

I also agree that at least one quiet person has to be one of the killers. This is why I am suspicious of nearly half the cast and why I keep second guessing every suspicion I have. Donna, Jeremy, Kyle, Kiwi and Sasquatch have all either been very quiet or posted very little. I think at least one of them may be a killer and I definitely have them all on my radar. Haven't ruled anyone out yet though

I really feel that there is a very good chance someone very active is a killer. There has been way to much confusion and running around and I think that is the result of the killer planting seeds to get us all at each others throats, as well as unsure if making one move is the right one or not.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:47 pm

i conceded that u explained it, Henry.  i saw your explanation before.  i included that in my post, and was simply restating for Petes benefit.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Holy crap!! Three pages of arguing and name calling!?!

Guys... let's remember this is just a game and try not to get too offended..

Michael.. I love you, but I do think Shanna has brought up some good points. But you also seem genuinely upset you are being accused which is something I think an innocent person would be more likely to do.. this being said you are still on my radar, but I am not gonna vote for you at this point cuz I really don't know what to think. I still find Sasquatch suspicious too, but Shanna brings up a good point.. maybe he is the hacker. We know the hacker is inactive and one of the killers wasn't around to send in a name. I think between Sasquatch, Michael, and GM, two are the killers and the other the hacker. Donna is very hard to read so that in itself makes her a suspect IMO too.

I don't think Pete, Shanna, Stacie or Henry are killers. I know I am not a killer. Jeremy I am unsure on. He hasn't said a lot besides saying to check who logs on at night... he is being pretty quiet but he may have a good role..

I wish Sasquatch would show up so we can figure things out and get an idea where everyone stands and who is most sus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:41 pm

Well, I've played many a game with Michael, and I have never seen him this upset.  I'm guessing he really isn't a baddie, therefore I withdraw my vote from Michael

I'll vote for Sasquatch, unless I see any thing else!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Deadline for day 3
Thursday, June 27th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
Sasquatch 3 votes of 7 - Niki, Donna, Stacie 
Michael 2 votes of 7 - Henry, Shanna,

Pending Votes: 7 
Green Monster, Jeremy, Kiwi, Kyle, Michael, Sasquatch, Pete
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:25 am

I'm actually on here a lot, reading your comments while I'm at work or school.  So, if you see me on- I'm usually not in a position to really reply.  A couple of you have grouped me in with the 'quiet' folk, and I thought I'd explain myself.  I'll try and up my activity level.

Just like a lot of you, I'm frustrated by the lack of progress we've made with the killers.  We know that the hacker hasn't been hacking, and the killers haven't been killing.  We don't know for sure, but it is smart to look at the people not posting.  Sasquatch hasn't been around at all, and even though Michael says he was on for last round, no one can know for sure because he didn't post.  I'm honestly a little afraid to vote at all at this point based on the evidence, but I know a lot of you are restless to get something done. 

My dilemma is this: if I vote for Sasquatch or Michael, we'll definitely be getting rid of a killer or the hacker.  But do we vote for the completely silent one, or the one defending himself?  It's easier to target Sasquatch, but be VERY careful listening to what Michael is saying.  I want to believe his reasons are true, but there are just too many coincidences and odd justifications.  I really wish Sasquatch would come on, too.

For right now, my vote is for Michael but that doesn't mean it won't change by tomorrow afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:44 am

The fact that people are pushing an inactive lynch is an easy kill for them. I don't have time for this game, as I'm busy, but lynching me will do more harm than good.

If I was Mafia, I wouldn't be defending Michael like I am going to, but I'm not voting for Michael. Reading what he is saying, he is right. I don't think he's guilty, and I'm not guilty. I'm voting for the people that are pushing my lynch and you should too. If I'm lynched and you find out who I am, you will know where to go from here. Someone that pushed the easy lynch.

I vote to Lynch Donna
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:42 am

Deadline for day 3

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
Michael 3 votes of 7 - Henry, Shanna, Jeremy
Donna 1 vote of 7 - Sasquatch

Pending Votes: 5 
Green Monster, Kiwi, Kyle, Michael, Pete
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:50 am

Green Monster wrote:

So, if I were to identify a most likely suspect then Sasquatch still stands out for me. ITo vote any other way would be purely relying on righteousness of the opinion of others.

I wasn't sure if this is a vote to lynch Sasquatch or not when I was updating the vote count. If it was I apologize and will add it to the list when I get confirmation. Smile
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:58 am

same vote as last time michael
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:49 am

Amanda Leigh wrote:
Green Monster wrote:

I wasn't sure if this is a vote to lynch Sasquatch or not when I was updating the vote count. If it was I apologize and will add it to the list when I get confirmation. Smile

I do believe that we need to lynch this round, and I stated my case for the Sasquatch vote, but the above was not an actual vote.

That said, Sasquatch could indeed simply be busy as he states. The fact that his game (as advertized in the promote control) is going on atm, albeit in an Aust TZ does lend credibility to that, however, the Aus TZ is vastly different and the odd PM would not go astray. I still think that Sasquatch is more likely to be a killer, and I will vote Sasquatch accordingly, but I'll move it to Michael, if it means securing a lynch on this occasion.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:25 pm

I don't think it's Sasquatch, but if it saves me I'm obviously going to have to vote for him, too, since I know I'm innocent and I don't actually know 100% if he is.  Not there yet, but it's getting closer.

I really think we're in a lose-lose situation putting us against each other.  A slight side-note, but Kiwi is in the Aust TZ too, but he still manages to vote (although I wish we wouldn't, hahaha.  He always seems to suspect me).

I really feel like the no kill last round was intentional, and that this whole "target the inactives" is a success in pitting us against each other.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:55 pm

Guh... *le sigh*

Do none of you suspect that Sasquatch is the hacker? I thought it was pretty obvious, and the last thing we want to do is eliminate the only person who can single-handedly take out two of the three killers. 

There are two roles that we've agreed are inactive, a killer, and the hacker. I don't think the killers not killing is an intentional thing, I think one of them just hasn't been around. It's clear that the hacker hasn't been doing anything, or else we'd know.

The two people that we decided were inactive were Michael and Sasquatch. I'm not going to go over why I think Michael is a killer again, and I'm not gunna shove it down anybodies throat since I'm sure you've all had enough of that. My view is that Michael is the killer, for all things previously stated, so that leaves Sasquatch as the hacker. I think, as stated before, that it's clear that he's the hacker... so... yeah

I just don't think it's the best idea to lynch our hacker... just my two cents!
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:04 pm

In fact, the only thing Shanna and I agree on is that Sas is the Hacker, which is why I don't want to vote for him.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:33 pm

Deadline for day 3

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
Michael 4 votes of 7 - Henry, Shanna, Jeremy, Kiwi
Donna 1 vote of 7 - Sasquatch

Pending Votes: 4 
Green Monster, Kyle, Michael, Pete
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:47 pm

I vote to lynch Sasquatch
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:56 pm

Deadline for day 3

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
Sasquatch 4 votes of 7 - Niki, Donna, Stacie, Kyle
Michael 4 votes of 7 - Henry, Shanna, Jeremy, Kiwi
Donna 1 vote of 7 - Sasquatch

Pending Votes: 3 
Green Monster, Michael, Pete
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Wow this is near-madness.  When Sasquatch is obviously the Hacker, people are still considering that?  I've been in this position of pleading with the town to do the right thing before and they didn't last time either.  Michael's the killer, I'm glad some of you see it too. 

What else is there to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 3 BEGINS
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next