ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1   Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:47 pm

The tribes begin their trek to their camps.

For the Villains’ tribe Richard Hatch immediately takes control of the tribe. He focuses on getting everyone going and distributing all their supplies between each other. No one questions anything he says but Jordan, Debani and Stacie trail the rest of them. They each agree that they are better off eliminating Richard as soon as possible, cause they do not want him to pull together a strong group. Lady Gaga and Adam Lambert both are overjoyed to see one another and are quick to promise safety to one another. Daniele immediately lets the group know that she is annoyed that her father is here, and Dick feels the same way about her. Cameron sticks beside Richard and does all she can to help but doesn’t really feel connected with anyone, worrying that she might be a loner.

On the Heroes’ team, the entire tribe works together to get going to camp but Willie Nelson easily has problems going and needs to be helped out a lot. Elisabeth stays by Willie’s side helping him out, along with Adam, Kelly and Carrie who get along so well that Elisabeth and Willie both don’t feel comfortable speaking. Amy and Marcellas each see one another and are excited, both talking about being here and hoping for the best. Mandie, Cam and Pete lead the way, and get along great.

At camp, the Villains tribe quickly starts putting camp together. Richard continues to lead and Jordan, Debani and Stacie all continue to plot against him. Cameron makes great strides in getting along with everyone but no one feels like she really belongs.

Mandie talks with Pete and Cam as they work on camp, they each agree to work towards the final three together. Willie Nelson doesn’t do much but relax as he has no energy left from the trek to camp. Elisabeth does all she can to help everyone out but doesn’t really stick with any group of people.

The challenge is a relay race of sorts. Both tribes are neck and neck but then Lady Gaga, Cameron Diaz and Richard Hatch all slip and bring the Villains tribe to a halt. The last part of the challenge is a puzzle and the Heroes tribe elects Willie Nelson to do it while the Villains choose Stacie. Willie gets a huge lead to start working on it but just cannot bring it together. Once Stacie is allowed to start she breezes through it and wins it for the villains.

The villains send Adam Levine to Exile Island. He heads there, worried about missing the first tribal council for his tribe.

As the Villains’ return to camp, a few people begin looking for an idol. Dick Donato, Jordan and Stacie each look, but Stacie finds it before the others and is able to keep it hidden that she found it. Jordan talks with Lady Gaga and Adam Lambert. The three of them get along and Jordan mentions the three of them possibly working together. Debani and Dick Donato both talk about working together and agree that having a secret alliance might work out for them best. Cameron Diaz continues to get along with everyone but starts to develop a small bond with Daniele, who seems to be the only one who wants to even give her a chance to make it. Danielle Reyes and Richard Hatch discuss working together and agree that Gaga, Cameron and Adam are the weakest and need to go first.

Kelly and Carrie discuss who they should vote out first at the Heroes’ tribe, they both agree that they wish Adam was there to help them with this decision. They both agree to talk with the rest of the tribe and vote with them. Marcellas and Amy talk with Elisabeth and the three of them agree that the four singers are a threat to stick with one another. Mandie, Cam and Pete talk and discuss the possibility of getting Elisabeth and Willie to vote with them, since they are the loners of the group and could be useful to them.

NEXT PERSON CAN POST THE BEGINNING OF TRIBAL COUNCIL: The questionnaire, and how everyone reacts before the vote. After that the voting will begin.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1   Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:22 am

I thought we were going to answer a poll or something about what happens?

I prefer it that way only cuz I suck at writing lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1   Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:17 am

I changed it to this way cause no one wanted to participate the other way. Had a poll run for a few weeks and not one person voted.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1   Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:43 pm

Oops, I would have voted.. I totally forgot about this forum though and didn't see the poll. I'd personally prefer the poll way cuz I'm not into writing much.. maybe ask others what they think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1   Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:05 pm

I think I'm going to cancel this. The original idea for this was for everyone to give their input as to what they want to happen. As it has been I've been writing a few scenarios and people have voted on those. It just isn't working and no one wants to write for it, and I'm not asking you to write something big and elaborate, just something saying what happens, or write this person votes for this person and so on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1   Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1
Page 1 of 1