ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1   Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:37 pm

HEROES:
Mandie
Elisabeth Hassleback
Adam Levine
Kelly Clarkson
Cam
Carrie Underwood
Pete
Willie Nelson
Marcellas Reynolds
Amy Crews

VILLAINS:
Debani
Jordan
Danielle Reyes
Richard Hatch
Daniele Donato
Dick Donato
Lady GaGa
Cameron Diaz
Adam Lambert
Stacie

There are many aspects to decide on with the game. First off I have a request for Mandie, Cam, Debani, Jordan and Stacie: could you all submit a photo of yourselves for some graphics of this game? If so, please just reply to this post with the picture. If you'd rather me not use an actual picture of you then you can find a picture to represent you, it cannot be a celebrity.

Aspects to determine for the first episode:

1 ~ Introductions: anything in particular that should happen with the players in the beginning of the game, people getting along with one another, someone being too bossy, too lazy, too nice, too mean, etc.

2 ~ Immunity Challenge Results: Who wins, and how? who does the best in the challenge, who does the worst?

3 ~ Exile Island: Who gets sent? How is it chosen? How long do they stay?

4 ~ Hidden Immunity Idol: how does this come into play in this episode?

5 ~ Alliances: Who forms an alliance in this episode? Who hates who? Or will there be no alliances and everyone votes on their own?

6 ~ Tribal Council Questionaire: how will the contestants react at tribal? will there be a blow-up? will everyone be sad?

7 ~ Tribal Council votes: who votes for who and why

8 ~ Reaction: how does the person voted out react after being voted out? How does the tribe react?

There will be more things to determine in future episodes (like Redemption Island, Outcast, Disc-Switch, etc).

For this first part of planning Episode 1 we are going to work on a few different aspects at once. Mainly because I'd like people to make suggestions on what they think should happen.

So for this first part please make suggestions for Introduction, Immunity Challenge, Exile Island and Alliances. The Tribal Council stuff we will determine after the rest is done.

You may make many suggestions per section, that is up to you

Any questions, please ask
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1   Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Ok I'm a bit confused on what I'm supposed to do.. should I just make suggestions? I'm not very good at creative writing so sorry if this is lame but here goes..

How about..

~ Introductions: Villains: Debani, Jordan and the Donatos make an alliance. Stacie gets a girl alliance going with Danielle R, Cameron Diaz, and Gaga. The swing votes are Hatch and Adam Lambert. For the Heroes Pete, Mandie, Cam, Adam and Kelly make an alliance. Elisabeth asks Mandie for an alliance too so she agrees but her real loyalty is to her main alliance of the 5. Marcellas and Amy join together.

2 ~ Immunity Challenge Results: The challenge can be some sort of race through different obstacles and through the water (someone can elaborate as I'm not too creative here). The Villains begin with a lead but Cameron Diaz falls down and Hatch falls on her, which allows the Heroes to catch up. It's neck and neck at the end and the heroes edge out a win. They get to send someone from the Villains to Exile Island where the idol is hidden.

3 ~ Exile Island: The Heroes win the IC so they get to pick someone from the Villains to go to Exile Island. Elisabeth of the heroes immediately speaks up and says she sends Cameron Diaz. Most of the rest of the Heroes are annoyed at her because she blirted Cameron out without consulting anyone. Cameron goes to Exile Island and gets a clue but it's pretty vague just says that the idol is hidden somewhere in the woods and she can't find it. She decides to pretend that she found it though and acts suspicious when she gets back to camp before TC. Only her alliance know she's faking it.

4 ~ Hidden Immunity Idol: Not used cuz she doesn't actually have it.

~ Alliances: Answered in question 1.. oops. Elisabeth stirs up some anger from others for blirting out who to send to Exile Island without consulting everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1   Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:42 pm

that works Niki, I will do some soon as well. This round is just suggestion time, so you can make more suggestions if you have any.

Hope some other people will join in as well
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1   Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:00 pm

Lol ok again sorry if they suck. I'm bad at story writing haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1   Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:52 pm

no prob Niki, they don't suck Smile hopefully we can get some interest in this though Sad
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1   Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1 48950510

You can use this one. Im not very good at being creative and I have no idea how to go about making suggestions. Conflicts between players are always good. Maybe someone gets mad at someone else and takes something of theirs or hides it. Fake idols are always fun. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1   Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Thanks for the pic Mandie

If people don't wanna come up with the suggestions I'll do the suggestions and you guys can vote on them.

A fake idol is definitely something we can do, as well as the conflict between two people ending with one of them taking something of another's and hiding it.

I have tomorrow off so I will spend time coming up with some scenarios for the introduction and will post a poll for that and we will get started. I'll probably post polls for multiple parts of the episode to get going.

Plus Tribal Council has got to be determined as well. One step at a time and I hope more people will help going forward. If you are not comfortable with doing something like what this round calls for just say something so I know people are interested and can figure a way to change it to make it more enjoyable
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1   Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:39 pm

oh and I just need a pic of Cam, Debani, Jordan and Stacie for the game. I'll send pm's to everyone over the week if no one else responds.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1   Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:45 pm

I haven't seen Cam here at OP in a while but I have seen him on FB. You can always send him a message there too.

Also, lets see, my 2 cents. It would probably be easier to get people to vote on a poll than to reply with suggestions. So that was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1   Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interactive Survivor 1: Episode 1 Planning pt 1
Page 1 of 1