ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro

Go down 
3 posters

What scenerios for each tribe should start the game?
Villains 1 - Debani, Jordan and the Donatos make an alliance. Stacie gets a girl alliance going with Danielle R, Cameron Diaz, and Gaga. The swing votes are Hatch and Adam Lambert.
Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro I_vote_lcap9%Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Villains 2 - Richard Hatch tries to gain control of the Villains tribe immediately. Everyone follows him as he is the only one with experience. Jordan, Debani and Stacie trail the rest of the group and make an alliance to eliminate Richard as soon as poss
Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro I_vote_lcap18%Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Villains 3 - As the tribes head to camp, they all pull their weight. Once they arrive at camp Cameron Diaz and Lady Gaga both want to lay on the beach. Adam joins them. Jordan and Debani lead the tribe with Richard Hatch in putting the camp together. Stac
Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro I_vote_lcap9%Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Villains 4 - The tribe is a complete mess on the way to camp. Jordan and Debani do not get along with Dick and Richard, and the feelings are mutual. Daniele Donato talks with Danielle Reyes and immediately do not like one another. Stacie, Lady Gaga, Camer
 9% [ 1 ]
Heroes 1 - Pete, Mandie, Cam, Adam and Kelly make an alliance. Elisabeth asks Mandie for an alliance too so she agrees but her real loyalty is to her main alliance of the 5. Marcellas and Amy join together.
Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro I_vote_lcap0%Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Heroes 2 - Adam Levine, Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood immediately get along. Willie Nelson is the odd one out, he struggles to get to camp. Amy and Marcellas are overjoyed to see one another. Mandie, Cam and Pete get along and form a F3 alliance. El
Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro I_vote_lcap27%Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Heroes 3 - The tribe has no issues getting to camp and all get along great. No alliances formed immediately but no rivalries begin.
Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro I_vote_lcap18%Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Heroes 4 - Elisabeth, Kelly and Carrie want to form an all female alliance, Mandie and Amy are not sure they are interested. Cam and Pete talk with Marcellas and Adam and promise to have each others back.
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro Empty
PostSubject: Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro   Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:52 pm

HEROES:
Mandie
Elisabeth Hassleback
Adam Levine
Kelly Clarkson
Cam
Carrie Underwood
Pete
Willie Nelson
Marcellas Reynolds
Amy Crews

VILLAINS:
Debani
Jordan
Danielle Reyes
Richard Hatch
Daniele Donato
Dick Donato
Lady GaGa
Cameron Diaz
Adam Lambert
Stacie

Villains 1: Debani, Jordan and the Donatos make an alliance. Stacie gets a girl alliance going with Danielle R, Cameron Diaz, and Gaga. The swing votes are Hatch and Adam Lambert.

Villains 2: Richard Hatch tries to gain control of the Villains tribe immediately. Everyone follows him as he is the only one with experience. Jordan, Debani and Stacie trail the rest of the group and make an alliance to eliminate Richard as soon as possible. Lady Gaga and Adam Lambert are happy to see one another and promise to have each others back. Daniele and Dick are annoyed to see one another again. Cameron feels like an outsider.

Villains 3: As the tribes head to camp, they all pull their weight. Once they arrive at camp Cameron Diaz and Lady Gaga both want to lay on the beach. Adam joins them. Jordan and Debani lead the tribe with Richard Hatch in putting the camp together. Stacie takes a walk with Danielle Reyes to find where water is and forms a deal. Dick and Daniele work on starting a fire and trash talks everyone.

Villains 4: The tribe is a complete mess on the way to camp. Jordan and Debani do not get along with Dick and Richard, and the feelings are mutual. Daniele Donato talks with Danielle Reyes and immediately do not like one another. Stacie, Lady Gaga, Cameron Diaz and Adam Lambert are the only four that really get along.

Heroes 1: Pete, Mandie, Cam, Adam and Kelly make an alliance. Elisabeth asks Mandie for an alliance too so she agrees but her real loyalty is to her main alliance of the 5. Marcellas and Amy join together.

Heroes 2: Adam Levine, Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood immediately get along. Willie Nelson is the odd one out, he struggles to get to camp. Amy and Marcellas are overjoyed to see one another. Mandie, Cam and Pete get along and form a F3 alliance. Elisabeth gets along with everyone but fits in with no specific group.

Heroes 3: The tribe has no issues getting to camp and all get along great. No alliances formed immediately but no rivalries begin.

Heroes 4: Elisabeth, Kelly and Carrie want to form an all female alliance, Mandie and Amy are not sure they are interested. Cam and Pete talk with Marcellas and Adam and promise to have each others back.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro   Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:51 pm

there is a time limit on the poll once it closes I will post the next one.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro   Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:28 pm

voted!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro   Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Villains 2: Richard Hatch tries to gain control of the Villains tribe immediately. Everyone follows him as he is the only one with experience. Jordan, Debani and Stacie trail the rest of the group and make an alliance to eliminate Richard as soon as possible. Lady Gaga and Adam Lambert are happy to see one another and promise to have each others back. Daniele and Dick are annoyed to see one another again. Cameron feels like an outsider.

Heroes 2: Adam Levine, Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood immediately get along. Willie Nelson is the odd one out, he struggles to get to camp. Amy and Marcellas are overjoyed to see one another. Mandie, Cam and Pete get along and form a F3 alliance. Elisabeth gets along with everyone but fits in with no specific group.

Those are the intros, next aspect will be posted tonight
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro   Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:22 pm

it's not letting me vote?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro   Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:31 pm

I have each of the polls timed for 3 days only. I can give 5 days from now on if you prefer that. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro   Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:15 am

Ooh ok no problem. Keep it at three I will just look more often Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro   Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro Empty

Back to top Go down

Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Intro
Page 1 of 1