ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity

Go down 
2 posters

What scenerio for immunity should happen?
1 ~ The challenge can be some sort of race through different obstacles and through the water. The Villains begin with a lead but Cameron Diaz falls down and Hatch falls on her, which allows the Heroes to catch up. It's neck and neck at the end and the he
Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity I_vote_lcap25%Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
2 ~ The challenge is a relay race of sorts. Both tribes are neck and neck but then Lady Gaga, Cameron Diaz and Richard Hatch all slip and bring the Villains tribe to a halt. The last part of the challenge is a puzzle and the Heroes tribe elects Willie Nel
Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity I_vote_lcap50%Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
3 ~ The challenge starts off with a race to gather multiple puzzle pieces, then two castaways will put the pieces together, first tribe finished wins Immunity. Danielle Reyes and Lady Gaga do the puzzle for the villains, Willie Nelson and Marcellas Reynol
Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity I_vote_lcap0%Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4 ~ A race through different obstacles, to win is to release their flag from the top of a high platform. The Villains do well for the most part with only Lady Gaga, Dick Donato, Richard Hatch and Cameron Diaz struggling. The Heroes do okay but trail the v
Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity I_vote_lcap25%Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity Empty
PostSubject: Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity   Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:55 am

HEROES:
Mandie
Elisabeth Hassleback
Adam Levine
Kelly Clarkson
Cam
Carrie Underwood
Pete
Willie Nelson
Marcellas Reynolds
Amy Crews

VILLAINS:
Debani
Jordan
Danielle Reyes
Richard Hatch
Daniele Donato
Dick Donato
Lady GaGa
Cameron Diaz
Adam Lambert
Stacie

1 ~ The challenge can be some sort of race through different obstacles and through the water. The Villains begin with a lead but Cameron Diaz falls down and Hatch falls on her, which allows the Heroes to catch up. It's neck and neck at the end and the heroes edge out a win.

2 ~ The challenge is a relay race of sorts. Both tribes are neck and neck but then Lady Gaga, Cameron Diaz and Richard Hatch all slip and bring the Villains tribe to a halt. The last part of the challenge is a puzzle and the Heroes tribe elects Willie Nelson to do it while the Villains choose Stacie. Willie gets a huge lead to start working on it but just cannot bring it together. Once Stacie is allowed to start she breezes through it and wins it for the villains.

3 ~ The challenge starts off with a race to gather multiple puzzle pieces, then two castaways will put the pieces together, first tribe finished wins Immunity. Danielle Reyes and Lady Gaga do the puzzle for the villains, Willie Nelson and Marcellas Reynolds for the Heroes. The tribes get going and Adam Levine, Carrie Underwood, Adam Lambert, Dick Donato and Richard Hatch struggle with the challenge. The heroes get the lead but Willie keeps messing the puzzle up on Marcellas and they cannot work together. Danielle and Gaga are able to begin and struggle as well but in the end are able to win it for the Villains.

4 ~ A race through different obstacles, to win is to release their flag from the top of a high platform. The Villains do well for the most part with only Lady Gaga, Dick Donato, Richard Hatch and Cameron Diaz struggling. The Heroes do okay but trail the villains most of the way due to Willie Nelson, Marcellas Reynolds, Amy Crews and Carrie Underwood. In the end the Heroes narrowly win.

Voting ends in 3 days!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity   Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:23 pm

voted Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity   Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:52 pm

I think the voting for this has ended (will check tomorrow afternoon to verify) but as of now Option #2 has won and will be the Immunity Challenge results, meaning that the Villains win Immunity in episode 1, and the Heroes will be heading to tribal council first.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity   Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:52 pm

Next step will be up either later tonight or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity   Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity Empty

Back to top Go down

Interactive Survivor 1: E1 Planning pt 1 Immunity
Page 1 of 1