ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journal Entry # 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Journal Entry # 2 Empty
PostSubject: Journal Entry # 2   Journal Entry # 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Round 2

What qualities do you think someone needs to win a game as unique as I Love Money? Do you have these qualities in you to win?
Either, not being active rewards you for going far, or you have to be a challenge whore. I doubt I will be winning this game

What are your thoughts on Cournojo's elimination?
I kinda feel bad, gagalicious really should be going. AKA one who doesn't show up.

Thoughts on Jordan going from Paymaster to making his team lose the challenge?
Jordan is going to do what jordan does. I don't know whether that was on purpose or not. If it was on purpose he probably talked to zack to try to get rid of dead weight on their team. Since Jordan Saved Zack, Zack would repay the favour. I have a feeling thats why Jordan went into the vault because he knew he was pretty much safe.

Who is better : DJ or Mandie? Journal Entry # 2 871743
This will never be a good question to answer.
I will not be responding to it.

If you havn't been team leader yet: What do you think is the best time for you to step up?
I don't really care to be team leader.

If you have: What is your strategy knowing you can't be a team leader again until you merge?
Back to top Go down

Journal Entry # 2
Page 1 of 1