ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journal Entry #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Journal Entry #1 Empty
PostSubject: Journal Entry #1   Journal Entry #1 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:43 pm

Challenge:
Post like a virginally challenge.

yeah it wasn't happening. I wanted to do other things than post for 1 hour. Plus it was a weekend and well meh excuses and more excuses.

The results are not at all astonishing. However, the team picking, wonder why cam picked me third. It's a nice feeling for sure, but you would have thought he would have picked the people who posted more.

Anywho mad props to cam for the selection hopefully I won't let him down too much.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Journal Entry #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry #1   Journal Entry #1 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Challenge:
Tug of War

Ya, fail. didn't like this challenge.

It said, you do not need to be online at the start. I realize that it says "the more the better". However, I was at work and half expected to be able to leisurly post. I did want to attempt this challenge at least for Cam but pfft. That failed.

sorry bout that.

anywho onto the questions
Who is your biggest threat? Who is your best ally?
biggest threat? None I don't really see threats. I haven't talked to anyone much.

Best ally, derB mostly, yet he's on the other team, which stinks.
Best ally, on my team, Cam, i'd hope. I briefly talked to him in pvt to thank him for picking me. He's a really nice guy all around

Why do you think your team leader (Cam or Jordan) chose you to be on their team?
Well Cam, I get along with. He stated I am his buddy/friend. Definately that is true. I think he's a really nice person.

Have the first two challenges given you a better idea of who the stronger/weaker players in this game are?
No, I don't really care who's strong or weak, as long as everyone is having fun.

Who do you think will be the first people to be up for elimination?
It might be Zack, cournojo and gagalicious.

However, I'd more than likely suspect Myself, cournojo and gagalicious. Just for the simple fact I was the first to throw 3 votes out there.

I did state that I wouldnt' vote for Travis, Cam, or Dragonldy. Which is true, so hopefully this will kinda make them feel as if they wouldn't want to vote for me since I stated I wouldn't vote them this round for briefly speaking to them or knowing them a bit more.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Journal Entry #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry #1   Journal Entry #1 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Well, we wanted to make sure that the tribe would have an active majority (which in this case would be at least 4 people in rotation) to win. We didnt want there to just be 1 person online and pull their tribe to the finish.

I agree, it was funky wording, but technically the challenge could have lasted 10 minutes, or 10 hours, depending on how many people from each tribe were on at any given time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Journal Entry #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry #1   Journal Entry #1 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:11 pm

lol no worries :D WORD YUR SHIAT BETTAH BISH!! Wink
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Journal Entry #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry #1   Journal Entry #1 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:33 pm

I so solly missah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Journal Entry #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry #1   Journal Entry #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journal Entry #1
Page 1 of 1