ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journal #5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Journal #5 Empty
PostSubject: Journal #5   Journal #5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:20 pm

Hi,

-Who is in your alliance? And who are the other alliances in the game?
I don't really know. Don't know.

-Who is the one person (or two people if you can't decide) that you would want with you in the finals?
derB, tiffani, pete most likely.

-Biggest threat?
Don't know

-Biggest joke?
That's mean I won't be responding to that.

And what challenge is your favorite challenge ever.
a challenge, where I win if I do nothing. I hate challenges.

Thoughts on cam leaving. Yeh, I forgot to put my vote on derB. I'm a bit upset that tiffani decided to get rid of Cam. For some reason when Cam stated he wanted to get rid of derB though... or pete. I was a bit shocked. It kind of makes me believe he was more into the game with zack and travis and donna. I did feel like a straggler on the team. I kinda feel a little lost anyway.

So I am just going to do the challenges as best as I can and when I get voted out, I won't have to worry about this anymore.
Back to top Go down

Journal #5
Page 1 of 1