ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journal Q&A

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Journal Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Journal Q&A   Journal Q&A EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:47 pm

ROUND ONE
Who is your biggest threat? Who is your best ally?
At the beginning of the game, I would have said my biggest threat was Cam. He is very well liked which makes him a huge social threat. He also posted like a whore and beat out everyone else which makes him a physical threat. To top it all off, one of his biggest allys may be my biggest ally: Zack. This makes Cam another threat, because Zack could choose either side and with Zack on orange he is likely to sway Cam's way.

Why do you think your team leader (Cam or Jordan) chose you to be on their team?
I choose my team based on two things, one of them being strength of course. The other was picking players who I thought would likely send me home if they were on the opposite team. I can survive being voted in the strongbox, but I needed people I could trust on the opposite team to ensure I would not go gome. I left those people for Cam to choose.

Have the first two challenges given you a better idea of who the stronger/weaker players in this game are?
Yes, I have a good idea of who is strong and who is weak.

Who do you think will be the first people to be up for elimination?
Inactives.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Journal Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Q&A   Journal Q&A EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:50 pm

ROUND TWO
What qualities do you think someone needs to win a game as unique as I Love Money? Do you have these qualities in you to win?
I am more familiar with this game than

What are your thoughts on Cournojo's elimination?
I did it, so my thoughts are I agree with the Paymaster! Haha, although it was tough to send cournojo home as I could trust him.. Gagalicious offered a deal I couldn't argue with!

Thoughts on Jordan going from Paymaster to making his team lose the challenge?
We would have lost any way! But I am very curious to see other's answers to this!

Who is better : DJ or Mandie?
Mandie. Wait, no. DJ. Oh, I can't decide! It's time to lip sync... for your LIVES!

If you havn't been team leader yet: What do you think is the best time for you to step up? N/A
If you have: What is your strategy knowing you can't be a team leader again until you merge? Win the challenges!
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Journal Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Q&A   Journal Q&A EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:55 pm

ROUND THREE
Now that we are three rounds in, are you beginning to think about the merge, and your long game?
Yes, I had a feeling the merge would come at 10 people so I have been preparing my game!

Who are you most likely to team up with from the other team?
Zack, of course! I would also not mind working with Donna.

Who is most likely to backstab anyone who gets in their way?
I have no problem taking back my word if someone is in my way of winning. I am playing for myself, and nobody else. The only person I could not backstab would be Zack, in fact he'd be the only one I'd consider sacrificing my game for.

Who is most likely to take one for the team in order to help everyone else out?
Tiffani seems very caring and helpful. I could see her "taking one" for the team.

What do you think about the cross-team agreement for the Orange team to throw the challenge? Was this something you were aware of? Was it something you were a part of? Do you think that this was a strategical move or more of a collective effort to rid the game of inactive members?
I think it was a collective effort to rid the game of inactive members, although the orange team definitely had an advantage with it. Hopefully they will keep it even by eliminating our inactive if we lose the next challenge. If they don't, GAME ON! I believe the agreement was set up betwen derB and Thian, possibly Cam?
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Journal Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Q&A   Journal Q&A EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:55 pm

ROUND FOUR
The hosts forgot about us Crying or Very sad New question - who is WORSE : DJ or Mandie! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Journal Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Q&A   Journal Q&A EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:23 pm

ROUND FIVE
DERB: A huge threat. Very likeable, dedicated to the challenges, and I can only assume dedicated to his gameplay as well. I have a feeling derB is doing a lot more strategy talk then I know about.
TIFFANI: Also very likeable and great at challenges. This game is the first time I've had a chacne to talk and play with Tiffani. I enjoy her, but am uncertain where her loyalty lies. It has been a while since we have talked game.
PETE: Floating on by. Didn't receive any votes at the vault, and although he is a likeable person people are not threatened by him at this moment for whatever reason. This makes Pete very dangerous, but I would like to work with him some and possibly go to the Final 3.
SANTOS: Like Pete, I have a feeling Santos will float on by for a while. There are a lot of threats and targets on people's back. Also, being the dead last loser only makes Santos look weaker in challenges. People are not worried about him.
CAM: A threat in every possible way, I adore Cam's personality and respect him, but with him leaving I only think my own place in the game grows stronger. With Cam here, he would continue to vote me in the Strongbox for being a threat and eventually one of his allies would be Paymaster to void my check.
ZACK: My biggest ally. I will do anything to make sure the two of us end up in the Finals together. If I cannot do that, I will do anything to make sure one of us does. My loyalty to Zack is pretty well known to everyone at this point, but my original blue team has benefited from Zack's help as well and hopefully return the favor when he needs their help.
THIAN: Another threat, Thian is one of the players I would most like to see leave at this point. I may be able to afford to have him around for another round or two, but letting him get past that point could be the end of the game.
DONNA: I really would like to say I trust Donna, but her votes against me in the last vault make me weiry. She has told me she trusts me and wouldn't send me home when she was Paymaster, but I can understand her loyalty to the orange team. Hopefully Donna and I can work together in the future after the blue/orange feud has settled.
TRAVIS: I have never met or talked to Travis, so I had no opinion on him until recently. I formed an opinion of Travis after he called players fake for telling Cam they were sorry to see him go. It is a game and players don't make decisions with their heart, but their head. In their heart, they are sorry to see Cam go. I think Travis' statement he made after Cam was eliminated was ridiculous. I would like to see Travis go because he doesn't seem to know he's in a game.

Who is in your alliance? And who are the other alliances in the game?
I have an alliance between myself, Zack, and Santos. I am also certain of an alliance between derB and Thian. Thian and his original orange team also seem to have loyalty, which is Thian/Donna/Travis. I would like to think Tiffani/Pete are pro-blue and looking to aid Santos, myself, and even derB.

Who is the one person (or two people if you can't decide) that you would want with you in the finals?
Zack, Pete or Donna.

Biggest threat?
At the beginning of the game I said Cam. Although I still believe Cam is a threat, derB and Thian are on my radar at the moment. Thian could not even vote derB at the vault with the rest of his team, which shows a strong loyalty between the two. I have played with the idea of working with the two of them, but also hesitate with the idea because I cannot trust either one.

Biggest joke?
Some may say Santos because he's in here with a lot of people who've known eachother a while and some may does not stand a chance. I am willing to work with Santos, though, and have no problem letting him prove himself to everyone! I just met the guy this game and I feel we trust eachother.

And what challenge is your favorite challenge ever?
I liked the puzzle one, but posting like a whore was good too!! Either way, they are all related to money and get a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Journal Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Q&A   Journal Q&A EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:48 pm

Jordan wrote:
ROUND FOUR
The hosts forgot about us Crying or Very sad New question - who is WORSE : DJ or Mandie! Laughing

I just saw this...guess I am living up to your assertions! Laughing

And I am worse. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Journal Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Q&A   Journal Q&A Empty

Back to top Go down

Journal Q&A
Page 1 of 1