ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I feel behind in life.

Go down 
+3
MoMo
dj
Jess
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

I feel behind in life. Empty
PostSubject: I feel behind in life.   I feel behind in life. EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Too many of my friends are getting married and having babies. And I'm not even 20 yet! I just saw on Facebook how this girl I know is like... I don't even know how to describe her. She just turned 18, she's about to get married, and when she does, she'll have a 2 year old stepson. Not to mention the fact she already has a four year old, and she's pregnant again. And I have another friend who just got married a few weeks ago, and she has a two and a half year old and is preggers.

I don't even have a boyfriend, let alone a fiance/hubby and multiple babies, lol. It's just weird seeing these people living a 30 year old's life.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: I feel behind in life.   I feel behind in life. EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Well, some of us are slower than others Razz

And srsly who the FUCK wants a child when they 18? Hella no!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: I feel behind in life.   I feel behind in life. EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:55 pm

dj wrote:
And srsly who the FUCK wants a child when they 18? Hella no!

*Awkwardly raises hand*

But I think it's more concerning that the girl I know had her first baby when she was thirteen. We only had sex ed in school the year before! Her having a baby at 18 seems responsible compared to her past, lol
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: I feel behind in life.   I feel behind in life. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:59 am

Oh my God sluts, stop having babies, there are enough people to last a while!
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I feel behind in life.   I feel behind in life. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:58 am

LOL don't feel behind, Everyone seems to move at a different pace.. I mean it took me a long time to even get my license.. and when you are meant to go through those life changing experiences.. you'll find the guy meant for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: I feel behind in life.   I feel behind in life. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:23 am

Hell im 34 and Boyd is 39, and we dont want kids no way no how... Hellz no to the H E L L No. lol

Just another mouth to feed and someone else to be responsible for. I'm hardly responsible for myself.....for real. I leave that up to Boyd. lmao
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: I feel behind in life.   I feel behind in life. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:25 am

although, I must say, my sisters baby, my niece Chloe.... is just so darn cute. I posted a video of her talking today on my FB. Stacie posted many of her today they were all so cute. One has little ChloMo dancing lol Babies sure are cute, then they grow up and they want your money and want you to buy them things and then they have to have the most expensive clothes cause thats what everyone else has.... and if you have a girl, oh god help you, drama city.

I can say that cause I'm a girl and I know how girls are.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I feel behind in life.   I feel behind in life. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:10 am

If it were reasonable, I'd totally love to have a kid early on in life. I just know it's not something I can do in good conscience given where I'm at. I still have too much real-life stuff to get used to before I can do that, and I'm not even close to settling down, so having a kid? Not gonna happen, no matter how much I want one.

I'll just wait for my sister-in-law to pop one out and spoil that one for the time being.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I feel behind in life.   I feel behind in life. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:17 am

OMG, JESS. You TOTALLY just described me.

Lately soo many people my age are getting married and having kids and all. Or atleast engaged. I have a boyfriend but he hasn't even said he loves me yet & we've been together for 8 months.. he seems to fear getting serious cuz his ex hurt him.. but yeah.. I just worry I will never get married. Sad I know a few of my dad's friends who are like, 60 and 40, and STILL single and live alone and it's depressing and my biggest fear in life is dying alone. I've always been a romantic and wanted to get married and have someone fall in love with me more than anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel behind in life.   I feel behind in life. Empty

Back to top Go down

I feel behind in life.
Page 1 of 1