ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No no no no too weird!

Go down 
+3
Amanda Leigh
MoMo
Jess
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

No no no no too weird! Empty
PostSubject: No no no no too weird!   No no no no too weird! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:52 pm

I'm very likely just completely overreacting and making random assumptions. BUT STILL! I wanted to semi-rant about the possibility, but I didn't want to tell people I actually KNEW, in case they end up telling someone, but I'll trust that Ryan will do no such thing unless I confirm it.

Basically, my mom keeps complaining of potential pregnancy symptoms, and it would FREAK ME OUT if she was preggers. She started complaining about how ALL she wants to do is eat, then started getting bad headaches and indigestion, and then started saying her boobs were sore like when she was pregnant with me and my sister. Then, she started saying how she knows of a woman in her 40s whose husband's vasectomy healed or whatever (my dad had one done), then she started getting nervous. I told her if she was that nervous, to go get a test, but she started coming up with excuses for all this stuff and saying it was probably all due to stress.

And it very well could be. But STILL! The fact she's having these random symptoms (she didn't have morning sickness with me or my sister, so not having that makes sense too) is freaking me out, because I'd be old enough to be the kid's MOTHER. I'd be almost 40 when the kid's graduating high school!

But it would be ironic, since my grandma was the same age as my mom (early 40s) when she had her, so all my mom's siblings are 15-25 years older than her.

Thinking about it all is making me nervous, especially since they're moving in a month to a smaller house, lol. My mom keeps nervously joking about what they'd do if she WAS pregnant, in a smaller house.

Not cool, mom. Not cool. Go find out for sure.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: No no no no too weird!   No no no no too weird! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:27 pm

I think it's going around because I have all the same symptoms.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: No no no no too weird!   No no no no too weird! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:31 pm

menopause
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: No no no no too weird!   No no no no too weird! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:20 pm

I hope it's just menopause, lol
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: No no no no too weird!   No no no no too weird! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:47 pm

My mother didn't have any morning sickness with her first three kids, but couldn't even look at a yellow couch without vomiting for the second one Smile that she had when I was a teenager. So it happens. Good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: No no no no too weird!   No no no no too weird! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:06 pm

My youngest sister just turned 9, and my mom had her at just before 40 or so, cuz my mom had me when she was like 22 years old and I'm now almost 24, it's all just craziness. But my mom got pregnant after she got her tubes tied LOL!
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No no no no too weird!   No no no no too weird! EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:37 am

Ew, parents don't have sex.

Clearly your mother isn't pregnant.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: No no no no too weird!   No no no no too weird! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:30 am

This could just be Psychosomatic, she may start thinking about it and obsessing over such symptoms that she actually starts having them.

It could happen. I am not sure. good luck with it all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No no no no too weird!   No no no no too weird! Empty

Back to top Go down

No no no no too weird!
Page 1 of 1