ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weird dream....

Go down 
+3
dj
Doug
Jess
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

Weird dream.... Empty
PostSubject: Weird dream....   Weird dream.... EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:20 pm

So, after only have 5 hours of sleep in 75 hours, I finally crashed last night. And what came was a very very odd dream... involving some of you.

First, Mandie came to my door, and was like "Hey! I have a new site! Go join!". Then left. Looking back, I'm kinda offended that dream-Mandie didn't want to stick around. But, I went online, and decided to introduce myself. In doing so, I happened to mention that I was a vegetarian animal activist. Just after I posted that, someone knocked on my door again. I opened it up, and Doug, DJ, and Pete were standing there, wearing really tight fur jumpsuits, then started throwing animal carcasses at me, yelling "HOW DOES YOUR ANIMAL ACTIVISM LIKE THAT!?"

Ends up Mandie's new site was a dead animal appreciation site. Doug told me that the only way they'd stop throwing stuff at me was if I took over Cory's job. I agreed, but told them only if I could do it from home, since I didn't have a car. They told me to leave for a bit, while they set up my new workspace. So I left, and when I came back, my apartment had been turned into a slaughterhouse.

I woke up rather confused, but excited to share.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Weird dream.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dream....   Weird dream.... EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:33 pm

That's really weird considering I wore my fur leotard today :\
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
dj
dj

Weird dream.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dream....   Weird dream.... EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:29 pm

*hangs chinchilla and dalmatian coat up on a hook*

Wow, that's an intense dream!
Back to top Go down
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

Weird dream.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dream....   Weird dream.... EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:35 pm

Why would you take my job, and more importantly why would Doug betray me like that? Sad

LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

Weird dream.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dream....   Weird dream.... EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:05 pm

lmao, actually, Doug was trying to help you! He wanted you to be online more, and felt work was getting in the way of it, hahaha
Back to top Go down
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

Weird dream.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dream....   Weird dream.... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:31 am

Oh, I get it!! Hahaha! Weird dream.... Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Weird dream.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dream....   Weird dream.... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:05 am

wow I just got to read this now and that is interesting lmao. Gotta love weird dreams right, fun to be apart of it lmao
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Weird dream.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dream....   Weird dream.... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Hahahaha. That's an epic dream. They turned it into a slaughterhouse. That's classic.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

Weird dream.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dream....   Weird dream.... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:31 pm

I had another dream last night. It also happened to be reality show related.

So, me and Ryan are randomly in a limo in Toronto, and we're just going down the street in it chatting, and we saw Justin from The Amazing Race. We were like "Awesome! Come on in!" and he randomly got into our limo and we kept going.

He started telling us some stories, and started one with "Once, I was at camp with my best friend," and I cut him off and was like "Oh, Zev?" And he was like ".....How did you know that?" I thought he was joking, so I laughed. But Ryan was looking at me odd too. Ends up Justin and Zev WEREN'T on The Amazing Race.

Justin proceeded to call me a stalker and called the cops on me. They came and took me away as Ryan looked on laughing, then left with the limo and Justin.

I wasn't impressed.
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

Weird dream.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dream....   Weird dream.... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:33 pm

Bahahaha! That's amazing. It definitely sounds like something I'd do, and something that you'd dream.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

Weird dream.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dream....   Weird dream.... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:35 pm

I know. I was sad when I woke up, but not the slightest bit surprised, lmao.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Weird dream.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dream....   Weird dream.... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:24 pm

Jessica, these dreams of yours are awesome lmao. Gotta keep posting them lol
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

Weird dream.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dream....   Weird dream.... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:36 pm

hahahaha, I remember a large majority of my dreams. Did you know that EVERYONE has a dream EVERY night. It all depends on if you remember it or not. A surprising amount of people rarely rememeber them. And each dream is actually only 7 to 10 seconds long. You basically keep replaying the same scenario in your head over and over again, but each time, you take out parts and add parts in. When you wake up, you just kinda put all those pieces together to create a dream that was longer than 10 seconds long, lol.

But yes. I'll keep posting my dreams, even if they aren't ORG-P related Razz You guys post dreams too! I love hearing other's dreams, hahaha. I even analyze dreams sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Weird dream.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dream....   Weird dream.... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:49 pm

I haven't remembered a dream in a while, I had a really weird one revolving around cages recently but that's all I can remember about it lol
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Weird dream.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dream....   Weird dream.... EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:48 pm

I have been having really positive emotional dreams lately...I was in some apartment, and this girl I don't know was vomming everywhere, so we went outside to get some fresh air, and when I came back in there were all these people from my past that were such awesome friends and I havn't spoken to/lost touch with over the years...they all got contacted by someone and came to surprise me...weird but awesome and happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

Weird dream.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dream....   Weird dream.... EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:10 am

I think I had a dream about Christmas last night... but I'm not sure. I actually don't remember. But, I woke up in the middle of the night, and jumped out of bed, ready to go sneak my stocking early. But when I turned on my light, I realized I was still in my apartment, instead of at home, and I was really upset. I was totally stoked for Christmas morning Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weird dream.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird dream....   Weird dream.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird dream....
Page 1 of 1