ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 13: After TC and...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 13: After TC and... Empty
PostSubject: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 13: After TC and...   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 13: After TC and... EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:57 pm

So it really sucks that Jacob went...

I tried my best to give him a shot, since I kept it tied, and I hope it benefits me in the end. I surely woulda lost his jury vote if I'd betrayed him. I never woulda gotten Jason's either way, plus to go along with Jason wouldn't have benefited me, as we can see now...he's still being a total ass. I used both of my hindrances on him, because it doesn't really matter if Jessica or I wins. All that matters is that Jason doesn't. As far as I can tell, and as far as Jessica has told me, neither one of us is taking him to the finals. Since he basically can't win this challenge, it's pretty much Jessica and me in the F2, which is great. The Bon Tempers don't like either one of us, so we can actually contend for their votes. In my case, I didn't backstab or lie to a single one of them (I didn't play dirty to anyone), so I think I've actually got a shot at winning my first ORG.

In any case, I'm chugging away at this challenge...I don't think I can win -- I think Jess has this one for sure -- but I really want to prove that I am here to play. Throughout this whole game, I've been attacked for being inactive or a nobody, and this and that, when I've been here the whole time! I just don't understand it. The reason the stupid Tempers don't think I'm here is because they were all too busy sticking their fingers up each other's asses to talk to any of the "mother-Forkers." They thought they were sitting pretty, and last time I checked, a Forker made it to the Final 2 (well, hopefully, lol).
Back to top Go down

Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 13: After TC and...
Page 1 of 1