ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #8 Empty
PostSubject: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #8   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #8 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:51 pm

That was just the greatest Tribal Council ever! Jessica completely came through for us Forkers. I could not believe how shocked Eric and the others were. Sam was the best of all though. His torch being snuffed is just a sentiment to the power of the minority in these games. When you succeed too much, you don't get to deal with your garbage, and you bring it with you to the merge, it is exploited, and that's what happened here.

I really doubted Bella's trust in Jessica, and I thought I would have to be working with Eric and gang, and clinging on to something I wasn't a part of, and hoping my inner strengthed beamed out at the immunity challenges toward the end, but maybe now I'll have a more cushy path. The positives with how this worked out, and many. I sincerely believe that Bella is still the figurehead of evil in terms of the Forkers, Mike the figurehead of innactivity, and Alice the figurehead of undeserving, having already been out of this game. Jessica is just the betrayer, which if it isn't out yet, it will be figured out soon. And what am I? I'm good ol' Jacob still. Sure, I told Eric I'm with him, and I guess I wasn't, but he never specified who we were ultimately going to get out, he told me Mike or Alice, but he wanted Bella, am I with him? He didn't even vote Bella, so yeah...don't let me in man if that's YOUR choice, but if you're gonna come to me in a little bit here saying that I bit you in the ass, or that I left you out, well, then I think you need to rethink yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #8   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #8 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Treemail made me think that we most likely will have to do something with people who we voted out, or that they will somehow play a role. I've been keeping tabs, but I did vote two of the people there out, and was witness to three of them departing. I'm sure Sam won't count for this...

Whatever it is, I'm thinking Mike who voted every last one of them out will have a hell of a trip back into the past.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #8   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #8 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:13 pm

I'm easily playing in the most complicated game I've ever played, and I don't think it's even possible to get what the hell is going on here, so I will just have to try my hardest to explain this...crap.

Basically...Me, Bella, Mike, Jessica, and Alice should be going to final 5. However, we know Bill has an idol probably, Bella says she has one, Eric may have one, immunity isn't determiend yet, we could be missing other pieces, people may think of flipping, and basically...even in the majority, everything is crazy as hell.

I talked to Eric, who more or less wanted to know if we done, cause now I matter more since he realizes...OH, okay, you guys aren't just gonna fall, maybe I should talk to Jacob again. Hah! Anyway though, he basically wanted to get info, asking who flipped. He knew it wasn't Jason, thought it was Bill, didn't really bring up the correct answer that was Jessica.

Then basically to Jason later on though, I allowed him to slowly lure out of me that it was Bill, though it really wasn't. I told him that maybe I would consider Me, Alice, Eric, and myself working together toward a final 4, but that idols and everything else makes everything hard to work with. We talked about for this round blindsiding Bill, who he apparently thinks is with Bella, and whom I tried to convince him was in a secret final three with Mike and Bella. That is clearly so far from the truth, but as with me and the idols in this game, I'm hoping that since I can't hold the idols in my hand, that I can get everyone else lost on where people stand to create things that I want to happen in this game outside of the idols, or at least prevent them from causing undue havok.

So I told Jason I don't want to tell Alice until I am positive that Bill won't figure out somehow about it, and play the idol, so we should just rely on Jessica to vote with us 3 to get Bill out, and that I would keep my ears open on who Bill, Bella, Mike and Alice are planning to vote, so that Jason and Eric who apparently should have an idol, can play the idol on the right person. It is just so convoluted keeping these different stories up. This whole idol business, and mysterious betrayals just makes us all exist in paralell universes when switching from talking to one person to the next.

My ultimate goal though, is just to spin those 3 around, and not let Bill, Jason, and Eric succeed in using their idols in a way that will get me out. Even if one of the other 4 are a casualty, I'll probably feel sad, but if it gets idols out, then the rest of us 4 will pick up the pieces. It likely is a rediculous idea for me to get my neck right in the middle of this when the likely are somewhat undertanding the situation, but if they want to play games at me, I'll play games right back.

I told Alice all of this, and more or less Jessica. Bella seems to have trouble sometimes comprehending long winded plans, and if I myself can't fully grasp this with my bare hands, I can't even imagine how Bella will freak out regarding the amazing stretches of truths, and conspicuous statements glittered through out this. The bottom line is, they either think Bill did it, or they KNOW Jess did it, so at least that front is either in place or not, and not shrouded in mystery.

For now though, I gotta rest. I can't continue spinning stories, and trying to order madness, cause in the end, it will remain mad. I must allow things to unfold, and for the complications to untie themselves. I haven't a single clue how it will occur, but it will, and I just hope I'm left standing in an okay light at the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #8   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #8 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Eric has really been getting on my last nerve. The last conversation we had he comes up to me, acting all nice, and then he starts saying that it's for my own good that I do as I say I'm gonna do, and that I better watch out not to because he controls the Bon Temps vote on the jury if I make it to the end, and I won't be getting his or their vote.

Listen, Eric, bud. I don't care if I'm going tonight cause you got your sh*t together. I don't care if you didn't get you stuff together, and tonight goes your way and you think you can get the jury together to not vote for me, my special brand of gameplaying has led to those kinda threats several times. I don't care if what you want to happen happens tonight, and all is fine and dandy. Why come at someone like that? I really hope you do have your stuff together, because if you really came to me when I would be helping your ass out with a threat of all things, well then I'm laughing my ass off at you for thinking that was a good idea. So I hope you really do have your stuff together, and that you decided to come at me like that, because otherwise I've wasted my mind perfecting this alternate universe where I care about you, and where Bill is the one who betrayed you, because my creation of that universe was because I assumed you had intelligence, and if you came at me like that with no protection, then clearly I assumed wrong.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #8   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #8 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:15 pm

1) How do you feel about how you did in the challenge?

I think the challenge was another challenge where the fate wasn't in our hands, so I'm not surprised that I didn't win, and only faired so well. Mike suched again, which was funny, that crazy kids gotta get his stuff together in these challenges, he's never been immune yet. Then again neither has Alice, and Mike has played idols, but Alice has already left once...

In any case, I did alright, I tried to say things that would make certain people happy, but I really couldn't know who I was talking to, and I guess at the end of it all, I didn't make the people happy I was meant to with my statements.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

Eric winning isn't too surprising, because he does well usually. I also though don't expect myself any time soon to state Eric is some amazing challenge threat. He does just fine, but I think he can be dethroned easily, and won't be a huge longterm issue. Idols are really all that fear me in this game, the temporary necklace can definitely be a hindrance, but only the idols really get my scared.

3) What do you think about the game thus far?

I think this game has been a real crazy one. I haven't a clue what is going to happen once again, and while what I ultimately WANT to happen, has overwhelmingly happened, and I have given my inputs to allow them to happen, I just can't be sure they will continue to happen. I gotta hope, and keep faith as always. I'm starting to really get into this game, and become a little more myself, and more confident, I just gotta keep it up, and hope that me coming out of my shell more than ever won't get this turtle now vulnerable body hurt.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

I've really been getting closer and more distanced to certain people. I have really gotten to like Jessica a lot. On top of all that Jessica has done for us, she's a real good player, and she knows what she's doing. I definitely think it all could work out perfectly for her, and she's been talking to the right people in the right ways, and clearly isn't afraid to make enormous moves. I'm really happy for her, but I know she's playing this game hard.

Eric and Bella clearly are playing huge games as well, and Jason as well. I think Jason is such a nice guy, and I sometimes forget to group him with the other two big players. I think that will bid really well for Jason. Right now I think Jason is a really precarious situation in his tribe, but Jason is becomming for Bon Temps, what I wanted to be for Forks. Now I realize that things are really hitting the fan here, and that the moment of deciding where this game will fall is really coming into frame, and I can't keep up the nice honest guy act any longer, so while Jason more or less has maintained that, I have lost it I believe, or will be losing it tonight. I do want Bill to go tonight, because he isn't with us, and he's gonna be a big problem probably, because I do sense strength from him, so I'm not lying to Eric and Jason in that regard, I just honestly don't know if Bill going is a possibility or not. Bella is under this crazy idea that him messing around with Jeff yesterday was a legitamate playing of a possible idol we believe him to maybe have. People are just being so careless in some playing styles, though I gotta admit, I am too, and I've been playing risky as hell this round. Here's to hoping it doesn't bite me in the ass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #8   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #8
Page 1 of 1