ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 11 Empty
PostSubject: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 11   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 11 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:09 am

Great, second chances at all the challenges...I want a new challenge, I sucked at everything up until now!

I'm wondering what will happen in this game at this point. Right now I am in an amazingly powerful position. I possess two immunity idols! Two! That's one more than having one, which is still great...I got two! I mean...it's the final 5. I am one person away from being able to protect over half of the people in this game! Which is just exactly how much I want to.

Bella leaving was a huge blow. As she left she remarked toward me and Alice about how we took the easy way out by ratting her out....We didn't even do that! She ruined her own game, who comes into a game and attempts to cheat, and not play by the rules, and then has the nerve to accuse anyone for turning them in? The wrong people at that! I think Jessica, Alice, and I were all equally disgusted at her assertion we should cheat at the challenge, that's not how any of us want to win. I'm glad to know she won't be able to win herself for playing like that. I don't know what bit her in the ass, but it wasn't me, and furthermore, her being a cheater and now being out of this game if occuring at a different time, or in a different situation could have completely messed the game us for us. Stupid all around.

Jason is really pissed about the situation he's in. Jessica more or less had to admit what happened, cause now things are what they are, and there's really little they can do to change anything, and things are wide open now. It's great in a way for them to now be able to see what we've created, and how much we've messed with their heads, but it's also sad in a way too. The funny thing, is I genuinely like Jason, and while Bill is a little nutty, I'm sure he's alright too. Jason really went off on Jessica though, so it's good to know that Jessica may be looked down upon for turning on her tribe. I turned on those guys FOR my tribemates for the most part, or at least that's the spin I can put on it. Jessica just turned on them, and they WERE her tribe. I think it was a great move ultimately for her, but some people are bitter, bitter...BITTER people, hahaha. Not that I do or don't deserve to win either way, but, it is important to try to think about what the jury is thinking about at this point.

1) How do you feel about how you did in the challenge?

Well, I tried, but as I was suspecting, I failed again at the challenges in this game. Jessica did well, and I'm not surprised she won, but Bill's performance surprised me. That success is something I gotta keep an eye on.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

I think Jessica did what she had to do for the team, and I hope part of why I lost was just knowledge of all the power I have with my idols. I really gotta start pulling challenges out though, because next round is going to be a big deal.

3) What do you think about the game thus far?

I am happy how close I am to almost being done here. I feel that everyone now is looking at me as a front runner, so it's definitely going to be dangerous, but I gotta keep fighting and hoping.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

Everyone has been playing and doing the same thing as always. I gotta just hope that my moves can get me onward and forward like it has up until now.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 11
Page 1 of 1