ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #5 Empty
PostSubject: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #5   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #5 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:49 am

So once again, Forks won, and the Bon Temps here don't have to experience what a tribal council is like. Sam, Eric, Jess, and Jason haven't the slightest clue how lucky they are. Then again, the fact I'm here, and haven't had to go either, I don't know how lucky I am likely too.

At this point, two things are going to happen over at Forks. Lafayette or Bill will be forced out, or Mike or Alice. One of the groups will lose a person. If it does end up being Lafayette or Bill, then coming into merge, it'll just be assumed that me, Alice, Bella, and Mike will rekindle. It'll almost neccesitate that the 5 remaining Bon Temps stick together in order to knock us out. With that said, this is a similar feeling that could overcome them should it only be 3 of us, it will just seem less dire, which actually may make one of those two being nixed a plus.

Bella honestly, is driving me up the wall. It really is great to have someone who will mix the pot harder than me, because at this point, I need a contrast. Bella smells a merge on the horizon, and she is asking me here and there....'ya talked to Jason....did you talk to Jessica?". I mean, I am trying to just get by at this point. I believe peoples greatest fears for me is the possibility that I will fester. Right now, I'm sticking tight to JUST Eric. It appears as though Bella's intentions are to take out Eric. This is good, this gives me the ability to have Bella be the big troublemakers, and SHOULD Bella get her way, great, I flip over there, and use whatever resource he scrouged up from god knows where. However, in the more likely even that the Bon Temps stick together for a good bit, which I fully expect, Bella is the target, and I'm only cozying up to the person who clearly is trying to be the leader of the Bon Temps, Eric. I believe by doing this I won't get caught up in drama, and I won't be involved in these dramatic "Well Jacob said to Jessica" situations. Instead, I am going to back off, let myself be protected by one individual who is trying to lead this game, and not have my name be tainted to that individual. That will be something that Bella can have.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #5   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #5 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Bella told me today that he approached Eric for an alliance with Sam, so I guess I'll have to wait on hearing how that turns out. I feel like Eric will tell me about it too, so it'll be interesting to hear both sides of that.

Bella keeps trying to make me talk to Jessica about an alliance, or working on her, but I'm not really in the position to work on people. I feel like I can tell when there are major fractures, and if there are any major fractures, I think it involves Lafayette or Bill, and not any of these folks here. I definitely could see some worries of Erics power, or maybe a tiny crack between Jason or Jess, but I really don't suspect something major, or something that can be worked on before we truly know where we are going to be next round, what we are dealing with, and feeling out things a little more.

I think Bella definitely is either going to wedge herself in somewhere nice, but more than likely just be looked down upon for running around too much. Bella is very paranoid and wants me to tell her if I hear her name, or anything, and said she'll do the same. I'd like to think she would, but I most definitely won't, or else I'd already have told her quite a bit about Eric's words thus far. I cannot have my mouth get me in trouble with anyone here, so I need to keep silent about what I hear from one individual to the next. I believe that is the way for me to make it past these big bulk rounds of people before individuals start playing in manners that may require me to be exploited.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #5
Page 1 of 1