ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #4 Empty
PostSubject: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #4   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:40 am

The moment that I saw that we got switched, I completely knew what was up, I'm totally screwed. Bella almost certainly has something up with these Bon Temps. I see her giving them glances at challenges at stuff, so be it.

She told me that she knows this is a mix up and that I shouldn't worry because she has 2 ideas up her sleeve on what we can do? How do you already have two ideas up your sleeves when the four of us have been together this entire game? It doesn't make sense!

At this point, the Bon Temps have the choice to throw this whichever way has the most threatening individual on their team, and to just vote them off like that. I am certain that Mike is safe, and the rest of us three could easily go. But I think that They girls will probably be safe too, because Alice, they probably aren't fully aware of just how strong she really is, or will approach this with some sexist lens, or maybe they'll have a pre-concieved notion of me. Also, Bella definitely failed epically the last challenge, so they may give her a bit of a free pass.

I totally wanted to be the leader to try to have my fate in my own hands, and tried to lightly prod that I could be it, but I was completely turned down. Eric even stood up and said in not so many words "Oh Jake, uhh, screw you, I'm Bon temps, 3 of the other 4 are, I'd prefer it to be me to be the leader to control what goes on here, sooo....go suck your thumb in the corner, thanks.'

Whatever though, I gotta just let it happen, and be submissive. At this point Bella is being so damn quiet. I dunno if she's trying to pretend that she has absolutely nothing to offer so that she is less of a threat if we end up going to tribal, or if she's already got things lined up for her so that if we do go it'll be me on the burner. Either way, I gotta try to approach this very meekly, but I truly believe if my numbers up, it's up, and there ain't nothing I can do at this point to put it down.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #4   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:36 am

Bella's trying to play an enormous game at this point. She's saying that we have to start lying and stuff most likely in order to get anything sufficient to happen with this Temps.

At this point, my thought process is that hopefully we can win one of the next two immunity challenges over here, and hopefully we'll maybe merge at 10. If not we need 1 win, or I'm pretty certain I'm completely toast over here. Maybe, my hope is, that even though Bella I can tell has a whole lot going on, and is doing a whole lot of shady crap, hopefully somehow it will blow up in her face, and she'll be the one they want to take out before me if Eric and the gang throws this first challenge over here. Then maybe I can move on to 10, and a possible merge, and if not, maybe we could win immunity?

Yeah, so doubtable. I'm pretty certain I'm gonna go either way, but you gotta keep faith, blind as it may be.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #4   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:07 am

So at this point Bella wants me to send him back a PM that he's gonna send me in order to change the username and have it look like someone else sent it, and then send it to another tribe member to get them scared they are being targetted???

I don't even know how to explain that in a way to make it sound "survivor"ish, but that's the tactic he wants to use.

At this point, I'll just send it back, whatever, I hate how underhanded that is, but I'm hoping, like I said, this all will blow up in Bella's face, and not mine.

Apparently, Bella also has the idol, which is just great. So right now I'm almost definitely going to be the target since people are going to assume that Bella may have it. I already know Bella would never pass the idol off, because she wants ALL the power, lol.

So...probably screwed here.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #4   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:44 pm

So Eric pulls me aside and talks about how he is aware that Bella is behind a lot of the deceit and unneccesary drama in the game, and that he and others would likely be willing to deal with that.

The issue now is Bella apparently having the idol, and the implications of that. Bella didn't show me an idol or anything, so I don't know if that is even accurate or true, but if it is, it is scary for all these people to consider taking her out when if they landslide the votes to her it could backfire. They also may feel unhappy with the prospect of splitting the vote in half in order to repair any idol use and boot me out in a revote. They seem like they want to maybe just go right after me if we lose this challenge.

I'm hoping that I won't have to deal with this tribal, but if we lose, I will, and I am in huge trouble. I don't know Jason, I don't know Jess, I don't even know who else is here besides Eric? I don't know these people! I've got a whole lot to deal with here, I just hope Bellas hole is big enough, and that she doesn't use that idol, or do something with it around camp that would slide the votes on me.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #4   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:41 am

I think the entire Bella and Eric dynamic is just hilarious here.

This tribe is definitely full of the cockiest, and most into the game players. I can already tell that Eric is completely thinking he controls this game. Bella on the other hand knows she's in a messed up position in this game and if anyone is going to be able to dig her way out of the big hole, it's gonna be her.

I find it all really hilarious. Even during the challenge, Bella refuses to be accountable to anyone, and sure, is helping out well, but risking a mistake because she wants to take charge. Eric on the other hand is trying to order things very controllingly.

It's almost like Bella is completely independent, and thinks everyone will see what she's doing is right, and is expecting success, and on the flip side Eric is trying to rule everything, and create a path for his success. Both think they have this game going in the right direction, and while Bella is kinda screwed, she definitely still thinks very highly of her capabilities here.

As for me, I just gotta stand back and let what happens happen. I am certain that Jessica will either quiver at the fear of Eric trying to control her, and fall for whatever idol lie Bella tries to use...or was it Sam he is trying to brainwash? Regardless, it will either be Bella brainwashing and using scare tactics that wins out in some epic blindside, or Eric controlling those who he has what appears to be this whole game, and knocking out Bella, his biggest manipulative threat. I on the other hand am acting submissive to both of them. They both live on people following the whims, and clearly I can't be really good for either of them if I'm following both of them, but they are too headstrung to fully grasp that I will just flip the way that is best for my to flow. One of them will succeed, and I will slip by another round safe if we gotta get our hands dirty at tribal. That is all I want, and I think I might actually get it by continuing to stay nice and compliant as I have been. Sometimes the biggest power move, is to act like you have much less power than you really do. That way others who strive to gain and use power go after each other.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #4   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:47 am

Finally winning a challenge felt really great. Honestly, I feel terrible for Mike and Alice, they are in a bit of better position than us considering how terribly weak Sookie looks. She really isn't really here anymore it seems, I think she'll burn out, or be voted out. Though you never really know, if she gets a boost somehow, it could be one of my Forks people going again.

It's gonna be a dangerous one for them, that's for sure.

Honestly, I feel like over here I had things lined up that I would be safe either way this things flopped, and I am shocked we actually won, and I won't have to watch this flop either way. I guess the inevitable will just have to be delayed, though I hope somehow what seemed definite doesn't switch to a new ideas by the Temps that could get me screwed. Sometimes the passage of time can be your greatest ally, or your worst enemy. May it serve me well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #4   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #4
Page 1 of 1