ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAFIA HMM DAY 2

Go down 
+5
Niki
Santos
Pete
Staciekins
Amanda Leigh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:37 pm

So now we have just over 24hrs to decide if we are lynching, and if so, who... and if who, why. 

Don't we all love square one?

Yoohoo.. killer? Who are you? Where are you? Hiding in the library with a candlestick, Col Mustard? Razz
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:39 pm

I LOVE CLUE! Great game.. and yes we all love square one. lol  
It's so hard to make a decision.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:43 am

Jeremy wrote:
Thanks, Green Monster.

Since I feel like a jerk for coming in late, I'll help out as much as I can.  I don't really know the full dynamics of you guys, some of you have played these game dozens of times together.  Pete said
Quote :
sorry to see you go Kyle. Not really sure why the killer would choose you but also not entirely surprised as you are very smart.

So, Kyle is known for being really smart.  If the killer didn't pick Kyle at random, and he killed him based on his reputation, we can eliminate Green Monster from the suspect list.  This is his second game, he has no idea who everyone is. 

As far as who the killer is- have you all played with Kyle before?  Who would you say has the closest relationship with him?  Someone who would see him as the biggest threat for their game?

wow I can't believe I am agreeing with you .

Kyle is def a power player , so the person that killed Kyle knew he was a power player . It could have been a random vote , but I have the feeling it was someone that knew Kyle . 

and unfortanely everybody knew that Kyle was a strong player except for GM that is pretty new at this 

Now who has reasons to kill Kyle ? That's the question . 

so at this stage I think everybody is a suspect . The only person that is not guilty in my book is GM 
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:43 am

Jeremy wrote:
Thanks, Green Monster.

Since I feel like a jerk for coming in late, I'll help out as much as I can.  I don't really know the full dynamics of you guys, some of you have played these game dozens of times together.  Pete said
Quote :
sorry to see you go Kyle. Not really sure why the killer would choose you but also not entirely surprised as you are very smart.

So, Kyle is known for being really smart.  If the killer didn't pick Kyle at random, and he killed him based on his reputation, we can eliminate Green Monster from the suspect list.  This is his second game, he has no idea who everyone is. 

As far as who the killer is- have you all played with Kyle before?  Who would you say has the closest relationship with him?  Someone who would see him as the biggest threat for their game?

wow I can't believe I am agreeing with you .

Kyle is def a power player , so the person that killed Kyle knew he was a power player . It could have been a random vote , but I have the feeling it was someone that knew Kyle . 

and unfortanely everybody knew that Kyle was a strong player except for GM that is pretty new at this 

Now who has reasons to kill Kyle ? That's the question . 

so at this stage I think everybody is a suspect . The only person that is not guilty in my book is GM 
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:44 am

i have no clue why my post was sent 2 time , but oh well maybe it was a signal that i chose the wrong green color . 
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:53 am

OK let's do something to see if this will help us a little bit . 

Let's pick the 3  player that we think could potentially killed Kyle and why . 

I'm gonna go head and say 

Michael , NIki and Pete 

are in my suspect list as of right now . Who know i might have a 4th person which i am not gonna post right now . 

I feel those 3 players are really smart and based on how they played (i have played with them in the past ) I would say they can potentially killed a strong player on night 1 . 

Just my theory for now . I could be wrong , but those are the  players that I suspect the most AS OF RIGHT NOW . 
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:17 am

Hey Santos! 

I understand your reasoning as all three of us know Kyle is smart, but you know too seeing you posted that. And I'm sure others do as well. 

I cannot speak for Michael and Pete, but I am not the killer. I can 100% promise you that. 

I really wish we had some better clues here.. Hopefully our detective will start gathering clues soon.

Off topic, but has anyone else here had trouble logging in today? I'd been trying all morning and just now got in. :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:03 pm

Time is ticking, if we are going to make a move to lynch this round. But virtually nothing to go on here.  Neutral
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:40 pm

I am going to vote for Michael for now , since he is one of my suspect and unless he proves me wrong I will not change my vote . 
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:16 pm

Well... Michael hasn't said much this round, and we need to at least get somewhere, so if he doesn't reply in here by the end of idol tonight, I will come back and vote him. I wanna give him a chance to reply first.
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:44 pm

So where are we at? 1 vote for Michael?

It's 2am here in UK, think that means there is about 2 more hrs til the deadline. Not sure I will be awake, but I will check back on here before crashing out, to see where things stand befopre the deadline.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:09 pm

sorry for not responding til now today. Worked most of the day, was a very long day

not surprised I'm on someones suspect list, I figured I would be when I voted for someone so early on but honestly was fine if it meant getting things moving here. Right now I have no one that I am feeling is definitely innocent but GM is definitely closest at this time.

As for Michael, where is he? He posted right at the beginning of this round but hasn't since. Would definitely like more from him at this point. Basically if you don't participate I'm gonna be looking at you.

I'm waiting to vote though at this time because whatever I choose will be what I stick with and I want to think it through a little
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:05 pm

Ok well I need to go to bed cuz I gotta work tomorrow, but since Michael hasn't spoken up and we need SOMETHING to go off of here, I am guna vote to lynch Michael.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:42 pm

I'm gonna go with Michael as well but I don't think we'll be getting a lynch yet again, giving the killer a chance to eliminate another one of us
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:00 pm

Deadline for day 2
Thursday, March 20th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Michael  3 votes of 5 - Santos, Niki, Pete 

Pending Votes: 5
Green Monster, Jeremy, Marshall, Michael, Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:19 pm

DEADLINE FRIDAY, March 21st 11:59PM EST.

Night 2 is upon you.

What is going on here? It appears you have let another opportunity slip by you. There are only 8 of you left, after tonight, it's likely only 7of you will be left. You guys are going to have to come together and start making decisions or else you are all going to be picked off.....

Some of you have nightly roles, so here is what I need from you:

Rob Vanwinkle/Bodyguard -  Please send me the name of the person you wish to protect in the night. You may protect yourself but you may not protect the same person twice in a row.
Robert Downey Jr./Detective - Please send me the name of the person you would like to investigate. 
Andy Dick/Killer - Please send me the name of the person you wish to eliminate. 

If you have any questions, please send me a private message. This thread is now be locked. Day 3 will begin on Friday March 21st, 11:59pmEST.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MAFIA HMM DAY 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2