ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAFIA HMM DAY 5

Go down 
+2
Marshall
Amanda Leigh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:59 pm

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Product899-000

After a long night, everyone awakes to see who might be missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One by one the Hollywood stars emerge from their rooms. All except for one that is..........

Everyone looks around as you make your way to breakfast. It's very clear who is missing and with heavy hearts you all go in search of him, but he isn't in his room. After a very thorough search he is discovered in the garage, an empty flask lay  next to him on the ground. It is unclear how he died be it is assumed his alcohol was poisoned. 

RIP
MAFIA HMM DAY 5 300.ice_.lr_.040211
Rob Vanwinkle - Bodyguard 

Rob Vanwinkle's Identity.................................................................Niki 
You have lost your Bodyguard. 

If a majority vote is reached before the deadline, the day round will end before the deadline arrives. At the end of the day round, whomever has the majority of votes, will be taken into the basement to be disposed of. Their identity will be known immediately. 

If there is not a clear majority, there will be no one taken to The the basement and we will go into Night 5.

If you have been eliminated, you are out of the game. You may no longer post in the game but you may continue to follow along with the public.

After the day round ends the night round will begin. Everyone with a nightly action will have 24 hours to get me your information.

When you vote, please Bold it and make it a color so that it stands out among all of your posts. I will update the votes as frequently as I possibly can so you always know where the votes are. Feel free to update votes yourself as I may not always be around now that I work. You may change your vote as many times as you want. You may also decide you don't want to vote at all, and that is of course okay. If you have any questions, please send me a private message.

Good Luck to you, and let the investigation begin.

Deadline for day 5
Tuesday, April 1st 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 3 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 5 
Green Monster, Jeremy, Marshall, Pete, Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:06 pm

Ok, now we have no nightly actions. Except the killer which I still think is Stacie, I strongly think it's Stacie. Unless Pete is playing a great Killer as townie, but I'm not going to be quick to lynch because I want to hear what others think.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:09 pm

Oh goodness.  kill me already.. I'm not the bad guy, I swear..  if you kill me, you're giving the killer one more night....  but I'm not going to beg and plead and whatever...  so either kill me off, or for heavens sake, listen to me.  I am keeping my vote on Marshall, I have nothing to hide and I find it funny that he so "Strongly" thinks its me. 

I STILL VOTE MARSHALL!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:58 pm

I vote Marshall

for a while I have felt very positive that Marshall had a role, and with Niki being the bodyguard that leaves him to have the last role. I could be completely wrong here and if it isn't him then I guess it is Stacie but I gotta go with Marshall here.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:02 am

If I were the killer, wouldn't I have tried to push the kill onto Stacie harder yesterday instead of bringing up the option to no lynch and quote that Twist? Instead I retracted my vote from Stacie to help make sure there was a no lynch. Stacie never did retract from me yesterday. I even tried to get conversation continued to try and find out more information. If I do get lynched then I hope town does win, because then I'd still consider it a win.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:10 am

Of course I didn't retract my vote..  Because you're the killer.  Once I lock in on who I think it is, I don't go back...    twist or no twist.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:25 am

I wanna hear what Jeremy and GM have to say here so until then I'm going to retract my vote from Marshall

I keep second guessing myself here because while I have felt Marshall had to have a role the reasons you state, Marshall, definitely make me not suspect you as much. Since I really feel it could be either of you I am conflicted.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:35 pm

Looking at who the killer is killing, and who those people have been targeting before they died, it just feels like Stacie or Pete would have more to lose from them still being in the game.  Niki, Santos, and Kyle all actively targeted those two at one time or another.  I don't know why people suspect Marshall, though- maybe since he's thought of as a gaming expert?  I don't feel comfortable voting just yet, but I do feel like it's either Stacie, Pete, or Marshall.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:02 pm

I'm going to retract that statement a bit.  Kyle didn't target anyone, but Santos targeted Niki, Michael and Pete.  Niki thought it was Stacie or Marshall.  Stacie was really wildly pushing for a lynch the first two rounds (bringing up my name both rounds), but it just feels like Pete has had more fingers pointed at him overall. 

I think Niki saying that Pete was a townie is a pretty solid reason to not suspect him.  I'm leaning toward Stacie now, but I think it could just as well be Marshall.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:54 am

Real reason I think it is Stacie is just look her posts from previous days.
Staciekins wrote:
I LOVE CLUE! Great game.. and yes we all love square one. lol  
It's so hard to make a decision.

Said Day 2, possibly tlying to throw us off her. But I can look past this as just conversation.
Staciekins wrote:
What the heck?  So the killer didn't kill anyone.. interesting.  I wonder who didn't make it on yesterday.

Said at the start of day three. It could be trying to throw the blame on someone else. But she could just as easily just be trying to spot the killer. 

Staciekins wrote:
Oh yah, the body guard, I forgot..  He/She probably did save someone.  I don't have a screenshot. Wish I did.

Wishing she had a screen shot to help find killer I assumed.

Staciekins wrote:
Aww shucks you guys!!  I just haven't played in a while.. but I can assure you, I am no killer.  I promise!  

Now lets figure out who the real killer is...

I am going to VOTE FOR MICHAEL. 

For me, I remember him being way more vocal in games and having an opinion on people.. and maybe he is just busy in RL, but for now.. I think it's viable!

Again from day 2, Specifically the "Now let's figure out who the real killer is..." This really through me off, and made me really suspicious.
Staciekins wrote:
Yah, I see why you guys would think that.. but I promise you..  100%, I am not the killer..  if you kill me.. you're going to waste another chance to have killed the killer.  For Marshall being so quick to kill me, without letting me even try to defend myself, makes me suspicious.. playing in these games, the Killer usually tries to throw people off by voting for someone whom people are starting to talk about, making them look like they're also innocent... therefore, I am going to vote for Marshall.  I ain't falling for it!
[size]
Then there was this, because she said she promised 100%. I had somewhat suspected her on Day 1, but sorta dismissed it as bad memory. No one had really talked about her much besides Niki, and Niki just said she found it odd. Niki also suspected me more it seems from the post she made two posts behind my lynching post. Then after that Niki had made a post stating that she had found Stacie suspicious that also included me in that post. Then this post was made. Like Stacie said the killer usually tries to throw people off by voting someone who has been talked a lot about, making them seem innocent so she voted me. 
[/size]
Staciekins wrote:
Asserting?  Not at all.. I just want a win for the townies.. and if you vote me out in the night round, the town won't win.  Just stating the facts.  I have absolutely no roll, and I am trying to figure out who does.. if that makes me Assertive, then so be it!
[size]
We still had and actually still have a miss lynch, we would still have an ability to win and at this point I figured Niki was the BG. So how would we lose, if you were the BG which your'e not,and how would we lose now in the nighn, we won't lose a power role. [/size]

To me there's just to much evidence against Stacie for it not to be her. I'm going to lynch Stacie.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:22 am

we have one more day left to try and figure this out. I'm struggling to decide who it is.

On the one hand I have felt Marshall had a role since like day 2 or 3. I thought he had the bodyguard role honestly but that ended up being Niki.

As for Stacie, everything about the way she has posted this game screams suspicious. Normally she doesn't seem that suspicious to me so it makes me feel she has to have a role however there is only one role left and two people who seem to have a role.

I am leaning more towards Stacie right now, just slightly though.

we have one vote each for both Stacie and Marshall as each is voting the other. Jeremy and GM, we have until tomorrow night to come to a decision here. We gotta come up with a decision, though worse case scenerio we choose wrong and he kills another of us tonight, that leaves us with 3 in the game tomorrow, we'll then know who it is. Would obviously prefer to get it right today but whatever we gotta do to come to a decision I'm all for
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:22 pm

Am really sorry I've not been around over the weekend - bee fairly hectic getting things done for the EuroS game, and with rhe night in progress it completely slipped my mind about the game until just now.

So for the now, lost Niki :(Crap.

I really wish I could help. I think after this I will stick to Survivor or even Big Brother ORGs because I seriously haven't a clue. Tell me which way to vote and 'll vote it. Sorry I can't get more invested in this, as I've enough on my plate as it is.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:23 pm

Deadline for day 5

Majority Needs 3 votes.

Votes:
Marshall 1 vote of 3 - Stacie
Stacie 1 vote of 3 - Marshall

Pending Votes: 3 
Green Monster, Jeremy, Pete,
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:31 pm

So we pretty much have a day to decide what to do here...
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:08 am

I vote for Stacie

we have to make a decision here and I can't shake the feeling that it is her. Stacie if you are innocent I'm sorry and we will get Marshall tomorrow but I feel like you are more likely than him at this point.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:16 am

Voting for Stacie, too. 

It's still really close, so I'm just going with my gut here (along with Marshall's post).
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:48 pm

there are 3 votes for Stacie and therefore there is a majority. I have locked the thread for Mandie
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Thank's Pete for locking the thread. I didn't get off work until 7pm EST. Got home, got dinner in the oven and taken care of etc. I am going to update now, give me a few mins and I'll have a post up.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Deadline for day 5

Majority Needs 3 votes.

Votes:
Marshall 1 vote of 3 - Stacie
Stacie 3 votes of 3 - Marshall, Pete, Jeremy

Pending Votes: 1 
Green Monster,
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:03 pm

Another day has come and gone, but you have managed to do what has only been done one other time in this game, you made a majority decision. You have all chosen to accuse Stacie of being the killer. She was taken to the basement for elimination. Her identity:

Miley Cyrus
MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Reg_634.miley1.mh.105012
Miley Cyrus - You have killed a Townie.

DEADLINE Wednesday, April 2nd 11:59PM EST.

Night 5 is upon you. Here is what I need :

Andy Dick/Killer - Please send me the name of the person you wish to eliminate. 

If you have any questions, please send me a private message. This thread is now locked. Day 6 will begin on Wednesday April 2nd, 11:59pmEST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 5   MAFIA HMM DAY 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

MAFIA HMM DAY 5
Page 1 of 1