ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAFIA HMM DAY 2

Go down 
+5
Niki
Santos
Pete
Staciekins
Amanda Leigh
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:05 pm

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Product899-000

After a long night, everyone awakes to see who might be missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One by one the Hollywood stars emerge from their rooms. All except for one that is..........

It becomes apparent that one of the stars is missing from the breakfast nook..... Everyone rushes to the missing guests room.......Some of the girls start screaming as they find the star on her bed with a pillow over her face.....

RIP
MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Lindsay_lohan
Lindsay Lohan - Informant

Lindsay Lohan's Identity.................................................................Kyle 
You have lost your informant. 

If a majority vote is reached before the deadline, the day round will end before the deadline arrives. At the end of the day round, whomever has the majority of votes, will be taken into the basement to be disposed of. Their identity will be known immediately. 

If there is not a clear majority, there will be no one taken to The the basement and we will go into Night 2.

If you have been eliminated, you are out of the game. You may no longer post in the game but you may continue to follow along with the public.

After the day round ends the night round will begin. Everyone with a nightly action will have 24 hours to get me your information.

When you vote, please Bold it and make it a color so that it stands out among all of your posts. I will update the votes as frequently as I possibly can so you always know where the votes are. Feel free to update votes yourself as I may not always be around now that I work. You may change your vote as many times as you want. You may also decide you don't want to vote at all, and that is of course okay. If you have any questions, please send me a private message.

Good Luck to you, and let the investigation begin.

Deadline for day 2
Thursday, March 20th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 8
Green Monster, Jeremy, Marshall, Michael, Niki, Pete, Santos, Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 6:57 am

Well that stinks.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:15 am

sorry to see you go Kyle. Not really sure why the killer would choose you but also not entirely surprised as you are very smart.

I am going to vote for Jeremy

the reason for this is because he hasn't shown up in chat and I wanna try and draw him out, get everyone talking and that way we can get going here (otherwise we'll have a repeat of Day 1).
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 6:10 pm

I agree..  my vote is still on Jeremy as well! 

I vote for Jeremy! 
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 6:26 pm

Jeremy what's up ? are you still playing ? 
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 6:28 pm

I could have sworn I had posted in here during my lunch break at work.. :/ I had it typed up and must have forgotten to hit send.. oops, lol.

Anyways.. who do you guys think would kill Kyle first? Any ideas?

I do agree that we need to get something to go off of here though, so I will also vote Jeremy to get him to defend himself. But of course, I am willing to switch my vote if someone has a good theory about Kyle being killed first, or if Jeremy explains his absence in the discussion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 6:31 pm

Ooh.. I just thought to check the list of users active within the last 24 hours.. and Jeremy's name WAS listed.. so he may not have posted in here, but he HAS logged in within the last day, so he could very well have had a night role last night.. whether that be the killer or a good role such as the detective or bodyguard, remains to be seen.. Jeremy, come on out and talk!
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:33 pm

Yoo hoo, Jeremy you here bud? Question is who would kill Kyle first, you all have been here longer then I have and could have better relationships with each other. I won't be casting my vote to lynch him unless Jeremy doesn't show up to defend himself, that way Killer can't just pop in and vote to take him out quickly.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:28 pm

Deadline for day 2

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Jeremy  3 vote of 5 - Pete, Stacie, Niki

Pending Votes: 5
Green Monster, Jeremy, Marshall, Michael, Santos, 
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:50 pm

Yikes.   I do think it's odd that Jeremy would log in but not post.  I'm about ready to jump on the Jeremy bandwagon but will give him until tomorrow at noon to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:02 pm

Well since Jeremy hasn't came to defend himself, I'll put my vote in for Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:17 pm

Oh, here I am.  I've been working 10:30 Am - 2 AM shifts this week (lots of sick folks), and I totally forgot about this game until Amanda sent me a FB message reminding me about it.  Hello!  I'd like to play!  Sorry about my lateness.  If I still get lynched for it, I don't mind- it's my own fault.  I really don't have anything to add about suspects (need to go back and read).  It's sad to lose Kyle, though.  Him and I talked a bunch after the last one we played together.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:20 pm

Also, when I logged in and didn't post, it was around the time when the posts were locked up for nighttime.  Wasn't allowed to.  :/
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:22 pm

Oh, someone killed the first night, that sucks. Sad

That said, saw that Jeremy has just posted, so will hold off from hammering the last nail in the lynch coffin home til he has had a chance to put his 2p worth forward.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:29 pm

Thanks, Green Monster.

Since I feel like a jerk for coming in late, I'll help out as much as I can.  I don't really know the full dynamics of you guys, some of you have played these game dozens of times together.  Pete said
Quote :
sorry to see you go Kyle. Not really sure why the killer would choose you but also not entirely surprised as you are very smart.

So, Kyle is known for being really smart.  If the killer didn't pick Kyle at random, and he killed him based on his reputation, we can eliminate Green Monster from the suspect list.  This is his second game, he has no idea who everyone is. 

As far as who the killer is- have you all played with Kyle before?  Who would you say has the closest relationship with him?  Someone who would see him as the biggest threat for their game?
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 2:08 pm

I'm going to retract my vote from Jeremy, and I'm in the same boat as Jeremy. Fairly new compared to most of the members and really don't have a relationship with most of them as well.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 4:12 pm

Cant update votes from my phone but will do as soon as im on my laptop
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 5:40 pm

I will retract my vote from Jeremy seeing he has explained his absence and as of right now, he isn't seeming suspicious to me.

As far as who knows Kyle the most, I'm not sure. Besides GM and Marshall, I think we have all played games with him before. I don't know if anyone here really chats with him much outside of the games though..

I don't know of anyone with a grudge against him or anything.. so him being killed first was probably not due to that.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 7:29 pm

I also retract my vote from Jeremy

Glad to have you here Jeremy. Hope this game can be a lot more active then a few of the previous games.

I do think that Kyle being the first killed off is probably the easiest choice for anyone due to the fact that he is so smart and as far as I know doesn't have any enemies.

The question now is, who hasn't posted today?
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 7:34 pm

Santos, GM, and Michael all posted once, the lowest amount of anyone. But everyone has posted at least once.
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 7:44 pm

Would certainly hope that no one would have a grudge against anyone on here. I certainly don't, nor would let something like that come into play. Perhaps it was out of respect? idk...  ponder  I just hope that is not the reason for him being targeted first.

But with Jeremy now active, takes us back to square 1... so now what?
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 7:46 pm

Marshall wrote:
Santos, GM, and Michael all posted once, the lowest amount of anyone. But everyone has posted at least once.

Perhaps this round (before the above), however did post a number of times on Day 1.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:21 pm

Deadline for day 2

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Jeremy  1 vote of 5 - Stacie, 

Pending Votes: 7
Green Monster, Jeremy, Marshall, Michael, Santos, Niki, Pete
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:27 pm

I will also retract my vote from Jeremy..

Glad your here!! =)
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:29 pm

Deadline for day 2

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 8
Green Monster, Jeremy, Marshall, Michael, Santos, Niki, Pete, Stacie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 2   MAFIA HMM DAY 2 Empty

Back to top Go down