ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.


Online Reality Gaming Planet
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
avatar

Horse
Posts : 1503
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 39
Location : Texas BABY!

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Oh man, I think it's gonna be a good game, but it's getting ugly real fast! =)

BTW, I also am reserving my vote. I need to get a feel for you people more!
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:40 pm

Debani wrote:
Santos wrote:
Debani wrote:
Guys, all these votes you are tossing out there will get us talking but are kinda irresponsible dontcha think? I mean if we are gonna base the votes on something we gotta look at parallels...

Witches are Ugly...
Santos is Ugly.

Witches are Cruel and Unusual...
Santos is Cruel and Unusual.

Witches think they are Smart and Respected (when actually not)...
Santos thinks the same of himself.

Therefore, I believe I have enough evidence for today to cast my vote towards SANTOS (also cause he posts in green font which is hard to see, and also the colour of a witches skin)

I just love that i will always be your point of attention . Keep making me shine homie

My attention will NEVER be on you... well, not my usual attention which goes to handsome, smart, and well rounded men (or individuals) such as Cam, Belasen, Pete, and DJ which all fit the mould... you however, wreak of cauldron breath. Making you shine? If you mean the shine you get after scrubbing a toilet bowl... then yes, I will continue to make you shine.

And yes Mandie, you are SOMEWHAT right... right in assuming I don't like Santos... but the reason why I voted him was because he is the only person who I am truly convinced is evil amongst this cast when the first vote is always so difficult.



It is obvious that you are using me to get attention because without me you are nothing buddy but i understand that lame people like you do that kind of stuff so keep going because every time you post i realized how pathetic you are .
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Tiger
Posts : 1182
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 31
Location : Ottawa, ON, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:46 pm

I just can't bare to see another post from you with such an ugly witch-esque avatar. If you wish to stay in the game, pls change it to something more flattering... ie, a pic of a dead goat, a pic of a giant pimple, anything but that ugly mug. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
avatar

Snake
Posts : 967
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 39
Location : Your girlfriend's bed

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:24 am

You both dodged the question of being lil witchies together. eh?
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust


Posts : 531
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : Down a bit and too the right

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:25 am

wow Surprised

didn't take long for the votes to start flying, i think i'm going to wait until later to see what else pops up befor voteing,

and cam you did kick the game off, awesome Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Tiger
Posts : 1182
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 31
Location : Ottawa, ON, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:29 am

Kyle wrote:
You both dodged the question of being lil witchies together. eh?

I am not a witch, can't speak for San-gross tho... If I were, I would totally oust myself - but thanks for the "insight" Kyle. *barf*
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
avatar

Snake
Posts : 967
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 39
Location : Your girlfriend's bed

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:35 am

lol, dont get mad girl. so lets just vote this first witch out now. people who play these games with me know Im seldom wrong.

vote debbie
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Tiger
Posts : 1182
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 31
Location : Ottawa, ON, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:55 am

Well you are very very wrong on my gender when it is so obviously apparent that I am a MALE. But anyways - you're grammar also sucks - but that's beside the point.

I can promise to you all I am not an evil witch, I am definitely an attribute to the team and there is nothing that wreaks of rotten teeth and smelly feet coming from this guy. I stand by my initial vote for Santos...

Kyle, watch yo self. You're just upset because I had a hunch last game that resulted in your early departure.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 31
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:18 am

Deadline for Day 1
Thursday, Oct 13th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
DJ: 1 (Doggers)
Belasen: 1
(DJ)
Santos: 1 (Debani)Debani: 1 (Kyle)

Pending Votes: 8
Belasen, Kiwi, Niki, Zack, Mandie, Santos, Staciekins, Donna
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2009-09-07
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:14 pm

The first Day is always the hardest. I still have no idea who could possibly be a witch.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
avatar

Dragon
Posts : 2276
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:45 pm

I don't know either, all I have seen is random votes and arguing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
dj
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5527
Join date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:56 pm

I am smiling at ya'll, you are all friggin' hilarious!!!

I love you Debani
I love you Santos

You two crack me up.

Anyway, Mandie - not sure what question you asked me in regards to the reasoning behind my vote, I guess? Well, it was to get Sean talking, because I didn't see that he had posted, be he had. I dont know, tbh just throwing the random vote out.

I retract my vote from Belasen

I'm not sure. The Santos/Debani dynamic is very interesting, and if I didn't know that they hated each other before this game started I would think this might be a possible witch tactic for the two of them to fight. However, voting for a fellow witch day 1 might be a bold move.

Question for Pete: Do the witches know who the other witches are?

I don't know if that was explained in the rules somewhere or not, but I suppose if the witches aren't aware of who's who yet they might end up voting each other anyway.


_________________
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 31
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:14 pm

Question for Pete: Do the witches know who the other witches are?

yes, the 3 evil witches are aware who the other 2 evil witches are.

Deadline for Day 1
Thursday, Oct 13th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
DJ: 1 (Doggers)

Santos: 1 (Debani)
Debani: 1
(Kyle)

Pending Votes: 9
Belasen, Kiwi, Niki, Zack, Mandie, Santos, Staciekins, Donna, DJ


Last edited by Pete on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doggerz
Porn Star
Porn Star
avatar

Rat
Posts : 7016
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : I am here.

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:27 pm

I'm retracting my vote from DJ because he doesn't seem too witchy. Just wanted to get things going.

The dynamic of Debani/Santos/Kyle is intriguing, but I don't necessarily see anything there. It's probably people that just like to hear themselves talk. There may be a witch there, but we've still got time to think and play this out.
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Posts : 1246
Join date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Awww all this retraction!

LOVES IT! hehe

Now i've got my hunches... but can't back anything up yet... so am gonna hold my vote for a smidge longer!

see what happens....
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 31
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Deadline for Day 1
Thursday, Oct 13th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
Santos: 1 (Debani)
Debani: 1
(Kyle)

Pending Votes: 10
Belasen, Kiwi, Niki, Zack, Mandie, Santos, Staciekins, Donna, DJ, Doggers
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Debani wrote:
I just can't bare to see another post from you with such an ugly witch-esque avatar. If you wish to stay in the game, pls change it to something more flattering... ie, a pic of a dead goat, a pic of a giant pimple, anything but that ugly mug. Thanks!


LMAO now i understand whats going on in here . You are obviously jealous of me but dude i dont eat males so get the fuck away from me . If you want to fuck a dick just go and ask your dad for it or your friends


and stop being pathetic , Stop "ACTING TOUGH" because you are not . You are a no body in here and thats why you want attention . You really want to act like me because you are fucking jealous of me but you are nothing . I even feel bad for you because you are just sad to watch .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Alright i am going to cast my vote against Debani .

Alright here are my thoughts about that bitch


He is obviously intimidated by me thats why he voted for me . He knows that getting rid of me will be beneficial for his game because he knows that i always speak my mind an he is just afraid of me .
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby


Snake
Posts : 1759
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Santos wrote:

LMAO now i understand whats going on in here . You are obviously jealous of me but dude i dont eat males so get the fuck away from me . If you want to fuck a dick just go and ask your dad for it or your friends

why not ask for your papi's?

Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 31
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Deadline for Day 1
Thursday, Oct 13th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
Santos: 1 (Debani)
Debani: 1
(Kyle, Santos)

Pending Votes: 9
Belasen, Kiwi, Niki, Zack, Mandie, Staciekins, Donna, DJ, Doggers
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Posts : 1246
Join date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Santos wrote:
. You are obviously jealous of me but dude i dont eat males so get the fuck away from me . If you want to fuck a dick just go and ask your dad for it or your friends


Hmmmmmmmm do I smell a homophobe?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Cat
Posts : 7427
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 42
Location : Dallas Texas!!

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:07 pm

My vote is for Debani.

I know most people like a reason when voting, so I'll give you mine.

I feel on page 1, it was Debani that started stirring the cauldron like a witch when he provoked Santos into a posting war that got ugly in my opinion.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 31
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Deadline for Day 1
Thursday, Oct 13th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
Santos: 1 (Debani)
Debani: 3
(Kyle, Santos, Mandie)

Pending Votes: 8
Belasen, Kiwi, Niki, Zack, Staciekins, Donna, DJ, Doggers
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Belasen wrote:
Santos wrote:
. You are obviously jealous of me but dude i dont eat males so get the fuck away from me . If you want to fuck a dick just go and ask your dad for it or your friends


Hmmmmmmmm do I smell a homophobe?


Hmmmmmmm just because i dont like dick that doesn't mean i am a homophobe . That means that i am straight so dont try to act stupid in here
.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
avatar

Dragon
Posts : 2276
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:52 pm

oh lord.. let the drama begin.

usually if two people were fighting so bad i'd immediately think they were both witches working together trying to fool us but honestly i can tell that debani and santos genuinely don't like eachother.. from the dice game, other random posts, etc.. too so i don't know what to think for sure. i would hate to vote someone out and have them be innocent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   

Back to top Go down
 
Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 40K League 1750 vs Chaos Daemons
» Salamanders vs Chaos Space Marines
» Chaos Daemons
» Warriors of Chaos 2250 list
» Chaos Undivided

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: Celestial Dome :: Witches-
Jump to: