ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.


Online Reality Gaming Planet
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:54 pm

As the sun rises on this second day of the end of everything we try and get one step closer to the saving everything. Did the nurse protect the correct person? or Did the Evil Witches take out the nurse?

As the Eleven people remaining gather around they all look at Donna as she starts to glow...After a few minutes she realizes she cannot talk! Donna has been silenced!

A second later, a second person starts to glow! The immediately transform into their real form, revealing to everyone that they are...



DEAN WINCHESTER! Dean then dissolves into nothing, being cast into oblivion!

With Dean gone, we lose Kyle!

With an Investigator and the Seer gone, the Evil Witches are one step closer to their goal, Investigators and Nurse, you gotta work harder if you wanna save everything!

Deadline for Day 2
Thursday, Oct 20th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 10
Doggerz, Belasen, DJ, Kiwi, Niki, Zack, Mandie, Santos, Staciekins, Donna

11 ~ Kyle (Dean Winchester - Investigator) {Witches Kill}
12 ~ Debani (Merlin - Seer) {Town Exiled}

*NOTE: Sorry I don't have more graphics up this round, cannot access my photobucket account for some reason
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
avatar

Dragon
Posts : 2276
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:20 pm

oh wow, poor kyle Sad

so pete.. the silencing thing.. does that mean donna can't talk at all this round or did the witches just silence her for the night so she couldn't investigate anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
avatar

Dragon
Posts : 2276
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:30 pm

okay.. just reread the rules.. i get it now, she cannot talk during the day.

so i just reread last round to figure out who would wanna kill kyle and silence donna. we don't seem to have much to go on. donna didn't really say much to stand out, just that she was confused due to the whole debani VS santos drama, basically as everyone else was, and then she ended up voting debani in the end. so it doesn't seem anyone specific would want revenge on her besides debani, (seeing she voted him out) but he's dead.. so we're back to square on. any thoughts anyone?

then as far as killing kyle.. the only thing he really said was that he thought maybe debani and santos were "little witchies" together. then voted debani in the end. debani is dead, but santos is still here.. i'm not sure.. i don't know santos well enough to know whether he would have wanted to kill kyle for that comment or not.. again, what do the rest of you guys think? kyle could have just been a random kill because there isn't much to go on on day one.

all i know is we didn't start out too great killing merlin (sorry debani Sad)
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
avatar

Horse
Posts : 1503
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 39
Location : Texas BABY!

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:45 pm

I didn't vote for Debani because I didn't think he was acting suspicious... I think he literally just doesn't like Santos.

Very sad about Kyle!!!

So, who are we gonna vote for this round?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:07 am

Donna can post that she nods head yes or no. She can glare at people and stuff like that. Basically any actions she can do.
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust


Posts : 531
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : Down a bit and too the right

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:51 am

Staciekins wrote:
I didn't vote for Debani because I didn't think he was acting suspicious... I think he literally just doesn't like Santos.


I was thinking the same thing,i knew there was no way he was a witch

I am wondering why the witchs silenced donna ?????

Donna do you have any idea who the witch or witchs are????

I take it she can nodd yes or no Correct ????
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Cat
Posts : 7427
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 42
Location : Dallas Texas!!

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:45 am

Im really stumped about the Kyle kill. It could have been random as suggested, or maybe someone thinks he is a good investigator and wanted him to leave the game early. Whatever the reason, I think that blows.

As for Donna. My first thought was "if the witches silenced her we can assume she isnt a witch" but then like Niki, I went and re-read the roles. Magnificent the evil witch can also silence other witches. Maybe the witches want us to think that Donna is innocent when in fact she is a witch? Or maybe they thought we might come to that conclusion so that we lynch Donna?

I think the witches are toying with us.


As for Debani, It's too bad about the whole Santos/Debani situation. But at least now we wont have to endure the uncomfortableness that we all endured last round. We can still win this game without our seer. We've done it before, so lets put our thinking caps on.

Zack, what do you think about the witches' actions during the night?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Doggerz
Porn Star
Porn Star
avatar

Rat
Posts : 7016
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 33
Location : I am here.

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:57 am

-KIWI- wrote:
Donna do you have any idea who the witch or witchs are????

I take it she can nodd yes or no Correct ????

Pete wrote:
Donna can post that she nods head yes or no. She can glare at people and stuff like that. Basically any actions she can do.


Sucks that we took out the seer, I just don't get why he would play so hard so fast ESPECIALLY with an important role. I still love you Nick, lol. Anyway. Does anyone think Santos is a witch from all the arguing last round?

I think the idea of silencing Donna is the same as the reason Kyle was killed. People that don't draw much attention to themselves get offed because the town won't be able to find a reason behind their killing.

My focus this round will probably be on people that are just trying to blend in, rather than those that stick out. I don't think Santos is a witch, despite his aggression last round. Just not getting the vibe.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
avatar

Dragon
Posts : 2276
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:43 am

Yeah, I ALMOST didn't cast the vote for Debani cuz I didn't think he was that suspicious either but then he was playing extremely hard so that threw me off a little, so I voted that way but obviously regretted it.

Santos was probably arguing a lot last round seeing he and Debani hate eachother, but like I said before, Kyle did accuse him and Debani of being witches together so he may have killed Kyle for that reason.. but I'm not gonna accuse him yet.

And Mandie, you may be on to something when you say the witch can silence another witch.. cuz I can't think of any reason why the witches would silence Donna.. you'd think they'd silence someone who talked more, but if she was a witch they could be trying to throw us off.

A LOT to think about.. I wanna hear from the quiet people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2009-09-07
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Nods "no" ?
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:32 pm

Yes the only reason why i was fighting with debani was because its quiet simple i dont like him and he was just trying to act phony and tough when in reality he was a piece of shit but anyways going back into the game term its sucks that we lost the seer (Debani) and Kyle (the investigator) . I feel that we need to pick it up this round and try to see whats going on . Its obvious that the witches are feeling in power right now and we need to find a way to weak them up so we can dominate this game . I think that we are focusing too much in the people that talk to much and we are forgetting about some stuff in here . We have people that haven't talk at all in this game and it worries me that we are not giving any type of attention to them .

Zack what do you think about this game ?

Stacie..... Why you didn't vote last round ? Were you busy ?

Stacie ... Please give me your thoughts about last round


Donna .... Do you think it was a smart move to silenced you last round ?

Belasen ... What are your thoughts right now ?


Donna i know that you cant talk this round but i am sure that you can nod your head with a yes or no and for the rest of you I just want you guys to speak up a little bit more because this game is about speaking , giving opinions and stuff and we need you guys to help us with our decision . If you guys dont talk and dont help us then we are not going to be able to get the witches so lets start talking..... dont be shy guys
.
Back to top Go down
dj
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5527
Join date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:35 pm

I think Debani's ongoing argument with Santos overshadowed the importance of his role. I don't think the last ditch attempt to be like "if you kill me, you'll regret it!" really benefited the townies either. Sad oye.

And Mandie...not to underestimate anybody, but are the witches that smart to silence one of their own? Then again you've given them the idea now Laughing It's an interesting theory...but on the flipside, if Donna is a witch, she will probably remain safe. Unless it was premeditated - can we really blame Donna when she can't defend herself? By silencing someone, it almost renders them defenseless and harmless, which implies innocence. The witchies could use that to their advantage, if they had thought that through.

And Belasen - where are you?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
avatar

Horse
Posts : 1503
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 39
Location : Texas BABY!

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Santos, I wasn't busy. I just thought that Debani wasn't guilty and it looked like he was gonna get the most votes anyway. I didn't see a need to vote randomly when it wouldn't have done any good.

I am not really finding anyone to stand out particularly yet. I am watching for it, but nothing is seeming "witchy" to me.
I am not super great at coming up with questions on my own, so I don't do a great job at investigating, however, when I think of something, I will ask it!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby


Snake
Posts : 1759
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:44 pm

I was busy last round, I was in NYC for business so sorry I didn't vote/ haven't contributed much to the discussion. I'm still trying to figure out how this works. Although, I think I found a clue when I reread round 1.

I'm still trying to find something suspicious, but I do think it's weird that Donna, Debani and Kyle both sort of hinted at Santos being a witch and they are all either not here anymore or can't talk.



Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2009-09-07
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Santos wrote:

Donna .... Do you think it was a smart move to silenced you last round ?

nods "no"
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
avatar

Horse
Posts : 1503
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 39
Location : Texas BABY!

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Interesting Zach!!! I didn't even pick up on that!
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Posts : 1246
Join date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Hey hey peeps!

Okay, I thought the same thing as Mandie... that the witches silenced one of their own in an attempt to confuse us... still a bit of a gut feeling that Donna might be a witch because of this...

I also think that the whole Debani and Santos debacle last round was a witches wet dream... it totally took any focus off the witch hunt... so while it could be easy to think that Santos is a witch, as I originally thought either Debani or Santos were a witch... I think that the arguments there had nothing to do with the game... and it doesn't really lead anywhere

It did however give the perfect opportunity for the witches to jump on board and either side with Debani or Santos, as Debani won the last round, the witches wanted him gone, so sided with Santos' nomination... or protected one of their own... who knows!!!!


Sooo... who were the main supporters of the Debani nomination when it first went down? I know I voted for him, but I kinda went with a majority with it being the first round... this stuff is scary y'all!!!!
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Posts : 1246
Join date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Oh and soz for delay! you know how I roll with these time difference things!!!!

hehe kisses Deej! xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Cat
Posts : 7427
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 42
Location : Dallas Texas!!

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:34 am

I voted for Debani. I felt like the only reason Debani voted for Santos was because he didn't like him. I asked Debani why he voted for Santos, and he gave me nothing but hot air. I was the 3rd vote for Debani. In all there ended up being 8 votes for Debani. Even though the thread was locked, Niki still posted after a majority was reached and cast the 8th vote. Someone should make a short list with those of us who voted for Debani. It might help.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Cat
Posts : 7427
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 42
Location : Dallas Texas!!

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:42 am

DJ, what do you think?

Do you think that Santos has acted witchy ? Zack pointed out something about Donna Debani and Kyle which suggested that Santos could be a witch, what do you think about that?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust


Posts : 531
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : Down a bit and too the right

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:47 am

Belasen wrote:



I also think that the whole Debani and Santos debacle last round was a witches wet dream... it totally took any focus off the witch hunt... so while it could be easy to think that Santos is a witch, as I originally thought either Debani or Santos were a witch... I think that the arguments there had nothing to do with the game... and it doesn't really lead anywhere

It did however give the perfect opportunity for the witches to jump on board and either side with Debani or Santos, as Debani won the last round, the witches wanted him gone, so sided with Santos' nomination... or protected one of their own... who knows!!!!


This is totally what i think happened last round...... I think the witches quickly jumped on the Debani bandwagon to quickly get him out.....I would be looking closely at the votes that were cast after kyle has voted.... But the whole Debani v Santos drama has basically means that this is day 1 with not much to go by
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
avatar

Dragon
Posts : 2276
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:58 pm

Belasen wrote:
Hey hey peeps!

Okay, I thought the same thing as Mandie... that the witches silenced one of their own in an attempt to confuse us... still a bit of a gut feeling that Donna might be a witch because of this...

I also think that the whole Debani and Santos debacle last round was a witches wet dream... it totally took any focus off the witch hunt... so while it could be easy to think that Santos is a witch, as I originally thought either Debani or Santos were a witch... I think that the arguments there had nothing to do with the game... and it doesn't really lead anywhere

It did however give the perfect opportunity for the witches to jump on board and either side with Debani or Santos, as Debani won the last round, the witches wanted him gone, so sided with Santos' nomination... or protected one of their own... who knows!!!!


Sooo... who were the main supporters of the Debani nomination when it first went down? I know I voted for him, but I kinda went with a majority with it being the first round... this stuff is scary y'all!!!!

I agree with a lot of what you said, Sean. The Debani VS Santos thing took so much away from the actual game that it confused us all. It would make sense that the witches would wanna get on board to vote someone out right away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
avatar

Dragon
Posts : 2276
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:04 pm

Amanda wrote:
I voted for Debani. I felt like the only reason Debani voted for Santos was because he didn't like him. I asked Debani why he voted for Santos, and he gave me nothing but hot air. I was the 3rd vote for Debani. In all there ended up being 8 votes for Debani. Even though the thread was locked, Niki still posted after a majority was reached and cast the 8th vote. Someone should make a short list with those of us who voted for Debani. It might help.

Oh god, LMAO I didn't even realize the thread had been "locked." As I posted, I remember not being able to hit reply but was able to quote someone.. but i thought it was just something weird with the site cuz that happened to me once before. wow i feel dumb now.

anyways, the reason i waited so long to vote debani was because i didn't think he was suspicious at all. but then after he kept trying so hard i thought hey, there is a small chance he could be a witch, (kinda like dj said) so i figured i might as well cast him a vote.

anyways, as far as this round goes.. the only real things to go by are

1. donna was silenced.. either the witches silenced her to keep her quiet cuz they think she's a good investigator, or maybe she is a witch so they silenced her to throw us off.

2. as someone mentioned before, the three people either gone (debani, kyle) or silenced (donna) all pointed to santos at one point.

3. the witches would have probably jumped on the debani vote right away to make sure to get out someone who wasn't one of them



EDITED because i forgot a point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
dj
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5527
Join date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:02 pm

Votes:
Santos: 1 (Debani)
Debani: 8 (Kyle, Santos, Mandie, Doggerz, Belasen, Donna, DJ, Niki)

Pending Votes: 3
Kiwi, Zack, Staciekins

---

I'm pretty sure that list is the vote order. Kyle was the one to initiate the Debani vote - or was the first to vote for him.

If 7 was needed as a majority - I guess you can look at the last four people as hopping on the bandwagon. Belasen, Donna, myself, Niki.

I know that my vote, the 7th vote, was the last one needed to off Debani. I felt that voting for Debani was the better option over not voting at all. We need to keep talking in order to keep the conversation going so that one of the witches trips up and we can eliminate them. I feel like the more active the game is, the harder it is for the witches to hide behind inactivity. So I didn't want the witches to get a free pass in Day 1 by me sitting on my thumbs and not choosing to vote and possibly not getting a lynch.

Unfortunately it completely backfired on us Laughing I'm just afraid Debani was too caught up with Santos to stay a little bit in the background to at least use his power.

Like you said though Mandie, we can still win this thing without the seer. It's going to be tough but I think it's doable.

^ That's my thoughts on what's gone down. To answer your question Mandie, it's really, really strange that Debani and Santos fought, and Debani was lynched. I'm not sure of the ties that Kyle and Donna had to Santos, but Santos was anything but quiet in Day 1, and he's made 1 post with a lot of questions to a lot of people Day 2.

Which, to me, is very suspicious.

So for now, and you know I love you bitch but...

I vote for Santos

It seems like the logical thing to do right now. This might change but I think it's important to avoid no-lynch days, and a lot is swirling around Santos. I know a few people have pegged him as innocent, and a few people are pegging him suspicious, and unfortunately his moves compared to last Day round have changed dramatically. Maybe that's because no one is provoking him - I guess I'll be the one to do so! Laughing

_________________
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:56 pm

LMAO honestly its really funny how some people are accusing me because i had a fight with Debani last round and Kyle died last round (someone that did point a finger on me ). It amaze me how you guys haven't notice that this is the witches plan . They know that i will always have a target on my back because i am really defensive so they are using this in their advantage . They know that i was going to have a target this round because of Debani and Kyle . Now do you guys really think that i will put a target on my back like that if i was witch ? Like come on use your brains because its obvious that the witches did this only to affect me because if i was a witch i would have never put a target on my back like that .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2   

Back to top Go down
 
Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 40K League 1750 vs Chaos Daemons
» Salamanders vs Chaos Space Marines
» Chaos Daemons
» Warriors of Chaos 2250 list
» Chaos Undivided

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: Celestial Dome :: Witches-
Jump to: