ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.


Online Reality Gaming Planet
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 31
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:46 pm

It is the dawning of the first day at this island between oblivion and everything of substance in the world.



Each day that goes by the world will grow smaller and smaller. The only way to stop this is to throw the 3 evil witches into oblivion, as their spell will unravel once they have been destroyed...



Seven of you are Investigators and two of you are good witches...





Hopefully you nine can stop everything from falling into oblivion, cause there is absolutely no return from there so this is do or die!


We are playing Majority rules, which means once one person has seven votes cast against them the round is immediately over. If no majority is reached by the deadline then no one is destroyed.

Deadline for Day 1
Thursday, Oct 13th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 12
Doggerz, Belasen, Kyle, Debani, DJ, Kiwi, Niki, Zack, Mandie, Santos, Staciekins, Donna


*To vote, please make your vote a color that makes it stand out in your post. It makes it easier for me to notice it. If you change your vote, please use the same color for both but use strike out on the name you are canceling your vote on. You are not required to vote, do what you feel is right for your role. Any questions, ask in a PM please.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
avatar

Dragon
Posts : 2276
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Hey guys! I'm very excited to play! Seems like a fun game!

I'm not sure how to decide on who to vote seeing we have nothing to go on this first round.. any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Doggerz
Porn Star
Porn Star
avatar

Rat
Posts : 7016
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : I am here.

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Hey guys! Good to see this gettin underway Smile

I'll go ahead and Vote DJ just cuz I can and it'll get people talkin about something :D
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Cat
Posts : 7427
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 42
Location : Dallas Texas!!

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:06 pm

On that note:

DJ -what do you think about Cam's vote for you?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
avatar

Snake
Posts : 967
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 39
Location : Your girlfriend's bed

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Clearly Cam is a witch =)
Back to top Go down
Doggerz
Porn Star
Porn Star
avatar

Rat
Posts : 7016
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : I am here.

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:39 pm

Why did I give it away so early?! banghead
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
avatar

Horse
Posts : 1503
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 39
Location : Texas BABY!

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:47 pm

This is gonna be a fun game!!! I can tell! =)
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:33 am

Alright Cam i have a question for you. why did you vote DJ ? Do you have something against him ?
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Posts : 1246
Join date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:19 am

hey all... Smile

Cam!!! Already goin for it! lol

Back to top Go down
dj
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5527
Join date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:29 am

Hello everyone! I would have replied sooner but I was lost in a corn maze all day. Laughing

I do have to say I am not a big fan of Mafia games after that last one I was in...Laughing but this cast is seemingly sane and can handle their shit. Except maybe Santos. But I still love you anyway. cheers

Doggerz wrote:
Hey guys! Good to see this gettin underway Smile

I'll go ahead and Vote DJ just cuz I can and it'll get people talkin about something :D

Sad ho train, BEAST RAT!

Amanda wrote:
On that note:

DJ -what do you think about Cam's vote for you?

I think Cam is threatened my my Adonis physique, and he knows I can brew a mean toad stew.

Oh, and that he's jealous that I always got Harvey Laughing



To Recap:
DJ = Sabrina
Cam = Libby
??? = Harvey.

From now on I'm referring to Cam as Libby.

Kyle wrote:
Clearly Cam is a witch =)

In all seriousness, Cam Libby did make a witchy move, but I'm not sure if it backfired. By voting for someone else, it turns attention to the votee (me) but everybody seems to be asking for reasons to Cam's Libby's decision to place a vote for me.

Santos wrote:
Alright Cam i have a question for you. why did you vote DJ ? Do you have something against him ?

Él eres muy celoso porque yo puedo hablar español. jajajajajja




I'm not going to throw my vote on Cam yet, but I will vote for Belasen just to get him talking. No reason other than that.
Back to top Go down
dj
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5527
Join date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:30 am

Oh, well that was stupid of me - I didn't even see your post Sean Laughing Sorry.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
avatar

Dragon
Posts : 2276
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:44 am

I do find the DJ vote kinda random.. I'd like to see what Cam says about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Tiger
Posts : 1182
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 31
Location : Ottawa, ON, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:13 am

Guys, all these votes you are tossing out there will get us talking but are kinda irresponsible dontcha think? I mean if we are gonna base the votes on something we gotta look at parallels...

Witches are Ugly...
Santos is Ugly.

Witches are Cruel and Unusual...
Santos is Cruel and Unusual.

Witches think they are Smart and Respected (when actually not)...
Santos thinks the same of himself.

Therefore, I believe I have enough evidence for today to cast my vote towards SANTOS (also cause he posts in green font which is hard to see, and also the colour of a witches skin)
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby


Snake
Posts : 1759
Join date : 2009-09-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:20 pm

hahahaha oh debani <3
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Posts : 1246
Join date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:48 pm

DEEJ! What a unfounded reason to vote for lil' ole me!!!

It's because I forgot to 'roll' in your game isn't it!!!

Anyways, I wanna hear more from Cam cam on his nom nom!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 31
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Deadline for Day 1
Thursday, Oct 13th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
DJ: 1 (Doggers)
Belasen: 1
(DJ)
Santos: 1 (Debani)

Pending Votes: 9
Belasen, Kyle, Kiwi, Niki, Zack, Mandie, Santos, Staciekins, Donna


Last edited by Pete on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
avatar

Cat
Posts : 7427
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 42
Location : Dallas Texas!!

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:24 pm

^^^Debani voted for Santos just an fyi.


I am going to assume that DJ just threw a vote out there for Sean (even though Sean posted) for the same reason that CamCam threw a vote at DJ, just to get something going and give us something to talk about. I also am going to assume that Debani voted for Santos just because he doesnt like Santos. We all know that day 1 is the hardest day as far as votes go cause we literally have nothing to go on. But I dont like to carelessly throw my own vote around as yall probably know by now so I wont be voting until I see something that I find fishy or suspicious. In the mean time

for those that have voted,(Debani, DJ and Cam) are my assumptions correct?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 7999
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 31
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:02 pm

thanks Mandie, I added Debani's vote
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Cat
Posts : 1313
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 29
Location : Miami FL

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Debani wrote:
Guys, all these votes you are tossing out there will get us talking but are kinda irresponsible dontcha think? I mean if we are gonna base the votes on something we gotta look at parallels...

Witches are Ugly...
Santos is Ugly.

Witches are Cruel and Unusual...
Santos is Cruel and Unusual.

Witches think they are Smart and Respected (when actually not)...
Santos thinks the same of himself.

Therefore, I believe I have enough evidence for today to cast my vote towards SANTOS (also cause he posts in green font which is hard to see, and also the colour of a witches skin)

I just love that i will always be your point of attention . Keep making me shine homie
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2009-09-07
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:39 pm

I'm not going to vote yet either until I see something substantial.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
avatar

Dragon
Posts : 2276
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Donna wrote:
I'm not going to vote yet either until I see something substantial.

Agreed. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
avatar

Tiger
Posts : 1182
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 31
Location : Ottawa, ON, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Santos wrote:
Debani wrote:
Guys, all these votes you are tossing out there will get us talking but are kinda irresponsible dontcha think? I mean if we are gonna base the votes on something we gotta look at parallels...

Witches are Ugly...
Santos is Ugly.

Witches are Cruel and Unusual...
Santos is Cruel and Unusual.

Witches think they are Smart and Respected (when actually not)...
Santos thinks the same of himself.

Therefore, I believe I have enough evidence for today to cast my vote towards SANTOS (also cause he posts in green font which is hard to see, and also the colour of a witches skin)

I just love that i will always be your point of attention . Keep making me shine homie

My attention will NEVER be on you... well, not my usual attention which goes to handsome, smart, and well rounded men (or individuals) such as Cam, Belasen, Pete, and DJ which all fit the mould... you however, wreak of cauldron breath. Making you shine? If you mean the shine you get after scrubbing a toilet bowl... then yes, I will continue to make you shine.

And yes Mandie, you are SOMEWHAT right... right in assuming I don't like Santos... but the reason why I voted him was because he is the only person who I am truly convinced is evil amongst this cast when the first vote is always so difficult.

Back to top Go down
Doggerz
Porn Star
Porn Star
avatar

Rat
Posts : 7016
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : I am here.

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:50 pm

My reasoning behind voting DJ was none other than to get people talking. And it worked! Yay active games!!

DJ yo puedo hablar en espanol tambien! Soy el queso grande! Omelete du fromage! Oui Oui!! ...wait...

And Harvey OMG nom nom nom plz. Probably one of my first crushes. But if I'm Libby, then you're Quinn from Glee!! Obviously I'm Rachel, with my man Finn :D

Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
avatar

Dragon
Posts : 2276
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:52 pm

I just noticed we have all spoken except Kiwi.. Kiwi you around bud?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
avatar

Snake
Posts : 967
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 39
Location : Your girlfriend's bed

PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Debbie, why so much angst against santos? You girls have a naughty past? Or do you just happen to be witches together?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1   

Back to top Go down
 
Witches 3 ~ Chaos - Day 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 40K League 1750 vs Chaos Daemons
» Salamanders vs Chaos Space Marines
» Chaos Daemons
» Warriors of Chaos 2250 list
» Chaos Undivided

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: Celestial Dome :: Witches-
Jump to: