ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco

Go down 
+8
Kyle
Donna
Sir Boydly Boydster
Amanda Leigh
Staciekins
Doggerz
Thian
Enchantress
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco Empty
PostSubject: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:22 pm

I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Finale

Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco De07df

Joey the Clown, Sammy Hardwick and Charlie Toomer awoke to another day. Would this finally be the day they got out of this place? From the sounds outside, they were hopeful. Maybe emergency crews had finally made their way to this place and they would be saved. One could only hope.

Out of courtesy, the three men went about their morning routines without bothering Penny. She was the only female left and they gave her some privacy...but after about an hour had passed, and she had still not stirred from where she slept, they began to get concerned. It was agreed they should go make sure she was okay. As they approached her makeshift bed on the floor of the big conference room, it was apparent that Penny was not going to wake up - ever again. Her eyes were wide open, her body frozen stiff and it was quite obvious, before even checking to be sure, that Penny was dead!

The three men looked at each other. Which one of them had done this? One among the three was a cold-blooded killer.

If it hadn't been so unsure about their rescue, they might have waited it out, but it was now imperative that they took some action. The only problem for Sammy and Charlie - how did they know which of the three of them was the killer?

All three made their denials. All three pointed fingers to one of the other two. It appeared this was going to be impossible to figure out. Even so, two of the men were quick to accuse each other.

"I am not sure which one of you is guilty but I know it's not me. My gut says it's you!"

"Well, I have my own feelings on this matter and just the fact that you have accused me tells me it's probably you!"

They were getting nowhere. Soon, one of the men excused himself and headed to the bathroom. There was silence between the two remaining men....until one spoke up.

"You know, at least you and I are trying to figure this out. Why is he so non-assertive?"

"You have a point there. Maybe you're onto something. In fact, I know he was up in the middle of the night. He was trying to be quiet, but I saw him get up!"

"I've wondered what was going on with him ever since he buddied up to Louie on our first day here. If we don't do something right now, he will come after us next.!"

"Well, there are two against one right now. I don't want to give him the chance to kill us in our sleep tonight. You with me?"

"Yeah, it's the only thing that makes sense."

"We have the element of surprise right now. When he comes out, we'll be ready for him."

So the two men waited in ambush and surprised the third one as he walked out of the bathroom. He didn't see it coming. He was knocked out, the noose thrown around his neck and then strung up until he was dead.

With a certain satisfaction, but still a little uncertainty, the two remaining men quietly laid his body on the floor and were about to search through his pockets when they noticed the sounds of work crews outside growing louder. Their attention turned toward the noise and just then a voice was heard on the other side of the barricaded door. Momentarily, they forgot about their dead companion.

"Hello? Anyone alive in there?"

They were being rescued! The two survivors clasped each other on the shoulders and answered back.

"Yes, we're alive! There are two of us trapped in here! Can you get the door open?"

Soon, they were rewarded with the door being broken open. The rescuers took in the site of the two ragged-looking men and the room was soon filled with many other workers. Water was offered, medical care ordered and the two men forgot the horrors of the past 7 days - for a moment. Someone noticed the man laying on the floor by the window with a noose still wrapped around his neck.

"What the - is that man dead? What is that, a noose?"

"We had word there were more people in here. Where are they?"

"They didn't make it," answered Sammy. "It's....it's a long story."

"Well, start explainin."

"I uh, well, we were all in danger. We were in here with the Mafia. They killed several of us and we - well, we had to stop them!"

"Says his name is Charlie Toomer," said a cop who had extracted the I.D. from the dead man. "You killed him?" He asked with an accusing glare.

Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco 24mut07

Charlie Toomer (Dragonldy), Townie

"We ... we had no choice. He would have killed us."

"Who's we?"

"Over here! There are dead bodies in this closet. Must be at least ten people - or more!"

Sammy turned to his fellow survivor for support but he was nowhere to be seen.

Just then a cop ran in. "What is going on in here? I coulda sworn I just spotted Joey the Clown coming out of the building. Either that or he was the spitting image of --" He spotted the lone survivor. "Where is everyone else? What happened in here?"

"You're under arrest, Mr ... ?"

"Hardwick. Sammy Hardwick." Sammy felt the handcuffs close around his wrists.

Sammy Hardwick grimaced and looked at the dead man. He had obviously been duped by the infamous Mafia criminal and was left to explain all these dead bodies on his own.

"You'll get the chair for this, mister."

Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco 2ikoyzp

Sammy Hardwick (derB), Townie

A few blocks away, Joey the Clown smiled as he headed toward the Mob Hideout. He lit up a cigar as he casually walked down the street. The Boss wasn't going to believe this story...

Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco R0ngn4

Joey the Clown (Sir Boydly), Mafia

Congratulations, Sir Boydly! You have won the game for the Mafia!

MAFIA WINS!!!

Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:23 pm

I will be posting the reunion shortly and you will have a chance to make comments once I'm finished. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:28 pm

good job boyd
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:50 pm

DAY 1

FINAL VOTES: (Majority of 6 needed to lynch)
Cam: 5 votes of 6 (Thian, derB, PhocQ, Kyle, Stacie)
Dragonldy: 2 votes of 6 (Tiffani, Pete)
PhocQ: 1 vote of 6 (Dragonldy)
derB: 1 vote of 6 (Cam)

Pending votes: 2
Mandie, Sir Boydly

Cam is 1 vote away from being lynched.

NO LYNCH!

Players Alive:
1 Cam
2 Mandie
3 Sir Boydly
4 Kyle
5 Tiffani
6 Pete
7 derB
8 Thian
9 Stacie
10 Phoc
11 Dragon

Day 1 Confessionals:

Phoc:

phocqr (2:47:32 PM): well compared to previous games it's harder for innocents
phocqr (2:47:38 PM): normally there are dozens of roles lol
phocqr (2:48:59 PM): i figure i should probably not protect myself
phocqr (2:49:11 PM): cause the mafia would prob guess i will alternate back and forth
phocqr (2:49:13 PM): starting with me
phocqr (2:50:12 PM): well i bet if you look back, most nurses alternate back and forth
phocqr (2:50:19 PM): and begin with themselves
phocqr (2:50:55 PM): so if they do figure out im the nurse, then they might guess wrong
phocqr (2:52:19 PM): i got 33% chance of getting it right
phocqr (2:52:22 PM): so thats not so bad

phocqr (7:49:16 PM): im not protecting myself anyhow
phocqr (7:49:17 PM): lol
phocqr (7:49:39 PM): unless i think they will kill me but if im going to gamble, might as well be day 1

Buffy Zanzibar (4:38:36 PM): I see you told your chauvinistic black eyes joke lol
phocqr (4:39:12 PM): lol well i figured maybe it would spark more convo or somethin
phocqr (4:39:13 PM): lol
phocqr (4:44:00 PM): hm im not sure who i want to vote for
phocqr (4:44:11 PM): i figure it probably wont matter if i change it
phocqr (4:44:14 PM): prob no lynch

phocqr (4:45:46 PM): deb and thian make some good sense but they could be evil so... lol
phocqr (4:46:17 PM): i dont really have an educated guess but i like thian's reasoning of them being seperated
phocqr (4:47:21 PM): i figured if i voted based on that, i should probably vote for tiff or pete since there were the only other 2 in my group
phocqr (4:47:25 PM): but now kyle joined

phocqr (6:25:26 PM): i want to vote mandie now
phocqr (6:26:35 PM): Thian and DerB,
Do you feel that Cam is really Mafia?
phocqr (6:26:37 PM): Phoc, Tiffani, Pete and Kyle...
Yall really think Dragonlady is mafia?
phocqr (6:27:32 PM): pete seems most shady
phocqr (6:27:38 PM): so defensive about the vote he cast

[I don't have any other confessionals from Day 1 but some of my PMs got deleted so, if I left yours out please let me know and I will add it in]

JJ's Thoughts

The first day started off normal enough. Random votes were place and questions were asked to get people talking.

PhocQ posted these words of wisdom which were so true: "This game is going to be a lot tougher than some of the others. Only 11 peeps and only 2 good roles vs 3 evil ones. i think it's needless to say that not lynching isn't really an option. lol Wink "

Not lynching should not have been an option - especially in day 1 when you take the risk of going into the first night round with no clues.

Thian started a vote for Cam which was right on the money.

Pete is playing the game like mafia imo. He is throwing out statements but adding just enough of a question mark so that he doesn't have accountability for any of them.

Cam barely posts and when he does there is no content.

Dragonldy states she doesn't really "think Cam is Mafia. Not sure about anyone else." This gets people asking her how she knows Cam is not Mafia. Well, she doesn't, lol. But she is playing personally and I don't think she will ever vote Cam.

PhocQ picks up on this and casts a vote for Dragonldy: "You don't think Cam is mafia? Based on what? It certainly isn't from anything he said on this board. So I figure you are saying he isn't a mafia for 1 of 2 reasons. You are mafia or you just don't want to vote him cause you are friends. Either way that's a pretty crappy reason. And I don't like the idea of moving forward with people who will base their votes to lynch off of who they like and don't like."

He's exactly right. In this game there is no room to vote based on friendships. This ain't Survivor and there are no alliances when anyone could be Mafia!

People are correctly questioning this comment since DL's statement and talk commences on lynching one of them - either DL or Cam.

derB is really interesting and uses an ice cream theory to show how the Mafia could fall within flavor groups. (LOL) The funny thing is it worked out that the Mafia were split among different ice cream groups. derB votes Cam going on the now popular theory that one of DL/Cam have to be Mafia based on DL's statement. (Be careful who you call innocent on day 1, lol. It may be your friend but you may just get them or yourself in trouble.)

Interestingly enough (not really), Pete doesn't vote for his fellow Mafia member and instead joins the DL vote.

Dragonldy ends up with 4 of 6 votes as Kyle adds his but then quickly retracts. PhocQ also retracts and adds his vote to the Cam lynching party and Tiffani and Mandie dig their heels in, condemning this bandwagon. Kyle adds to the Cam vote and Tiffani promises to come back later and vote.

Now, this is where I am really impressed. Our newbie, Stacie, decides it is important to lynch Day 1 - CORRECT Stacie! And she adds her vote, making it 5, but unfortunately there are less than two hours until the deadline.

If Mandie, who was around during the last couple of hours, would have voted Cam would have been lynched and the Mafia would have been down one member. But she refuses, Tiffani never came back as promised and there is no lynch.

Sorry, town. You were soooo close. Wink

This is where it gets ironic because, during the night round, the three evil Mafia decide to kill Tiffani.

But our brilliant nurse decides to save Tiffani at the same time and no night kill occurs.

Kyle investigates Thian and I am scratching my head. When someone comes 1 vote away from a lynch and you are in on that lynch, see if they were guilty or not!

Okay, so the town still hasn't lost anyone yet, so yay for them!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:53 pm

NIGHT 1

Players Alive:

1 Cam
2 Mandie
3 Sir Boydly
4 Kyle
5 Tiffani
6 Pete
7 derB
8 Thian
9 Stacie
10 Phoc
11 Dragon

Night 1 Confessionals:

Phoc:
phocqr (4:33:01 PM): i guess i gotta pick someone to save eh

phocqr (4:33:47 PM): i dont think sir boydly would be in trouble
phocqr (4:33:59 PM): idk who he is but others were happy he is playing lol
phocqr (4:34:10 PM): so that narrows it down to 9 lol

phocqr (4:34:56 PM): if one of stacie or mandie was mafia i doubt they would kill the other the first night
phocqr (4:35:05 PM): so that brings it down to 7
phocqr (4:35:06 PM): lol

phocqr (4:35:33 PM): derb was very chatting and could seem like too obvious
phocqr (4:35:37 PM): same with thian

phocqr (4:35:55 PM): they wont want to pick the person i save

phocqr (4:36:11 PM): and thian and derb would be likely candidates
phocqr (4:36:21 PM): since they are out there trying to make sense of things
phocqr (4:36:48 PM): so that leaves pete, tiff, kyle, cam
phocqr (4:37:04 PM): pete is most suspicious to me for mafia of those
phocqr (4:37:06 PM): and kyle as well
phocqr (4:37:10 PM): so that leaves tiff and cam
phocqr (4:37:11 PM): lol
phocqr (4:37:16 PM): i guess i will pick one of those 2
Buffy Zanzibar (4:37:33 PM): would be pretty funny if you saved the person you voted for :-P
phocqr (4:37:50 PM): lol
phocqr (4:37:52 PM): :-P
phocqr (4:38:01 PM): another reason they would go after them
phocqr (4:38:05 PM): unlikely to be saved
phocqr (4:38:39 PM): but there is no reason why we wouldnt go after cam again so i dont see why they would kill him
phocqr (4:38:57 PM): tiffani said she always has a good role so i coudl see them kiling her lol

phocqr (4:39:51 PM): at this point its process of elimination then guess from there

phocqr (4:41:34 PM): tiffani could be mafia tho
phocqr (4:41:39 PM): i voted her and then she voted with me
phocqr (4:41:45 PM): i think
phocqr (4:41:45 PM): lol
phocqr (4:41:53 PM): she could know i like people who agree with me lol

phocqr (6:59:24 PM): i think maybe i will protect myself lol
phocqr (6:59:49 PM): should i?
phocqr (6:59:50 PM): lol jk
phocqr (7:00:18 PM): im going through them all and i seem most likely candidate lol
phocqr (7:00:53 PM): i my gut says dont tho
phocqr (7:00:58 PM): my head says do lol
phocqr (7:02:03 PM): it just seems tacky to protect myself the first night
phocqr (7:02:04 PM): lol
phocqr (7:02:36 PM): i dont know why witches dont kill me sooner
phocqr (7:03:21 PM): its just the more i go over the names the more mine stands out for the first kill. not by much but small percentages are all i have
phocqr (7:03:24 PM): sorry mafia
phocqr (7:03:35 PM): mafia werewitches

phocqr (7:13:14 PM): does it keep me safe from lynch too lol
Buffy Zanzibar (7:13:18 PM): lol no
Buffy Zanzibar (7:13:22 PM): just night
phocqr (7:13:23 PM): darn lol
phocqr (7:13:40 PM): if i save myself will you say or just there was no kill
Buffy Zanzibar (7:13:53 PM): yeah i wouldnt say if someone was saved
Buffy Zanzibar (7:13:58 PM): just if there was a kill or not
phocqr (7:14:06 PM): which you cant assume anymore lol
Buffy Zanzibar (7:14:13 PM): nope
Buffy Zanzibar (7:14:32 PM): that is true lol
phocqr (7:15:20 PM): good thing is if i use it and it works, then im toast the next round
phocqr (7:15:27 PM): so it's not like it makes me feel all safe lol
phocqr (7:15:52 PM): can i change my mind lol
Buffy Zanzibar (7:15:59 PM): up until the deadline yeah
phocqr (7:16:19 PM): well i figure regardless of who they think i am. if they attack me and fail they will know for sure they can next round
phocqr (7:16:35 PM): i rather that be someone else
phocqr (7:17:02 PM): yeah but if they go after me, i will die by next night anyhow
phocqr (7:17:12 PM): so maybe i should focus on others. idk
phocqr (7:18:47 PM): and plus if i use it on someone else and it works, i know they are innocent
phocqr (7:18:52 PM): so more to learn using it on someone else
phocqr (7:18:56 PM): nothing to learn using it on me
phocqr (7:19:24 PM): k i withdraw my choice lol
phocqr (7:22:09 PM): i will protect tiffani then

phocqr (7:23:07 PM): i could def see them trying to kill her
phocqr (7:23:11 PM): she fits the profile

Night Actions:

Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco 11groev
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:58 pm

DAY 2

FINAL VOTES: (Majority of 6 needed to lynch)
Sir Boydly: 1 vote of 6 (Sir Boydly)
Kyle: 6 votes of 6 (Thian, PhocQ, Pete, Tiffani, Cam, Stacie)
Pete: 1 vote of 6 (derB)

Pending votes: 3
Mandie, Dragonldy, Kyle

KYLE LYNCHED!

Players Alive:

1 Cam
2 Mandie
3 Sir Boydly
4 Tiffani
5 Pete
6 derB
7 Thian
8 Stacie
9 PhocQ
10 Dragonldy

Day 2 Confessionals:

Phoc:

phocqr (2:06:36 PM): on one hand i want to keep inactives cause if an inactive mafia is what caused the no kill then i want to keep them
phocqr (2:06:45 PM): but on the other hand i cant stand trying to reason with people who dont care
phocqr (2:06:46 PM): lol
phocqr (2:07:48 PM): well i figure i should know if i picked the right person
phocqr (2:08:08 PM): if tiff dies next night then i most likely had saved her night one and they knew they could kill her night 2

phocqr (2:09:07 PM): i could also try and start a lynch on tiff. cause i figure the mafia probably wont want to lynch her. they rather kill her at night cause she could be nurse who protected herself the night before
phocqr (2:09:30 PM): so lynch someone else and kill her at night
phocqr (2:10:02 PM): but there in lies the problem
phocqr (2:10:09 PM): they wont think outside the box
phocqr (2:10:10 PM): lol

phocqr (2:10:48 PM): most likely tho it was someone who didnt send
phocqr (2:11:01 PM): just seems to be more likely than my chance of getting it right
phocqr (2:11:07 PM): i dont see why they wouldnt kill. nothing to gain
phocqr (2:11:16 PM): there are no investigators or nuffin
phocqr (2:11:26 PM): seer will know them regardless so their actions mean nothing

Buffy Zanzibar (2:11:31 PM): there is a detective
Buffy Zanzibar (2:11:35 PM): but yeah no trackers
phocqr (2:11:38 PM): yeah but he just knows
phocqr (2:11:45 PM): your actions wont be looked at
phocqr (2:11:48 PM): so why wouldnt you kill
phocqr (2:12:15 PM): it would be wrong to do it to throw off the nurse cause the nurse wouldnt assume it worked given the previous games
phocqr (2:12:38 PM): so i see no gain at all. especially since we didnt' lynch someone
phocqr (2:12:42 PM): i should be posting this i guess
phocqr (2:12:43 PM): lol

phocqr (2:13:08 PM): idk if i want to post that i am on any trail tho
phocqr (2:13:26 PM): although i might protect myself tonight, idk
phocqr (2:13:49 PM): doesnt matter. if they vote me im doomed one way or the other
phocqr (2:14:15 PM): saves me 1 day

phocqr (2:14:52 PM): well i was thinking if they did try and kill me and i was protected
phocqr (2:15:03 PM): i might try and hint that someone else take credit
phocqr (2:15:30 PM): someone like thian or tiff might pick up on it if they are innocent with no role
phocqr (2:15:39 PM): and claim to be nurse and die at night for me

Buffy Zanzibar (12:00:45 PM): thanks for standing up for the host :-P
phocqr (12:00:56 PM): wasn't really standing up for you, standing up for the game :-P

phocqr (12:02:18 PM): well at least we got to 3 pages now lol
phocqr (12:02:39 PM): i hope thian and derb aren't mafia
phocqr (12:02:45 PM): otherwise this coudl be painful lol
phocqr (12:03:06 PM): where's brant and deet when you need em lol

phocqr (9:19:40 PM): im still not much closer in knowing who to vote for
phocqr (9:19:49 PM): but i know one thing. evil roles really like voting for me
phocqr (9:20:21 PM): pete is still high on my radar
phocqr (9:20:31 PM): as is kyle but he doesn't give me much to base it off
phocqr (9:21:05 PM): well anyone who votes for you when you are innocent makes you suspicious i suppose
phocqr (9:21:06 PM): lol
phocqr (9:21:33 PM): i supppose i should do a journal. that would help me talk through things lol
phocqr (9:22:20 PM): i really like after 3 days when you can go back and say ok, if this person was the mafia, why did they do what they did? would anything make sense?

phocqr (9:59:12 PM): i voted kyle
phocqr (9:59:59 PM): but that could easily change
phocqr (10:00:00 PM): lol
phocqr (10:00:06 PM): im not really sold on anyone
phocqr (10:00:56 PM): i kinda want to vote to lynch tiffani but i dont have a reason
phocqr (10:00:57 PM): lol

phocqr (8:12:38 PM): i have no clue who the mafia is. they are all acting whacko
phocqr (8:13:22 PM): i think the only person i dont think is is derb lol

phocqr (8:15:18 PM): its a little early for boyd to be self lynching

phocqr (8:16:01 PM): i shoudl vote to lynch tiff
phocqr (8:16:07 PM): vote her, protect her then lynch her
phocqr (8:16:08 PM): lol
Buffy Zanzibar (8:16:20 PM): cause you think she's mafia now?
phocqr (8:16:27 PM): idk she could be
phocqr (8:16:29 PM): lol
phocqr (8:16:51 PM): but she stands out as the person least acting like themself
Buffy Zanzibar (8:17:13 PM): i see
phocqr (8:17:52 PM): idk it's hard. i kinda want to lynch pete and kyle more lol
Buffy Zanzibar (8:18:01 PM): lol
phocqr (8:18:10 PM): id rather not lynch tiff
phocqr (8:18:26 PM): cause if she dies tonight i figure i musta guessed right
phocqr (8:18:36 PM): if she doesnt then i didnt
phocqr (8:19:06 PM): i think kyle would be a good lynch for this round
phocqr (8:19:10 PM): he is as likely as anyone

[I don't have any other confessionals from Day 2 but some of my PMs got
deleted so, if I left yours out please let me know and I will add it in]

JJ's Thoughts

Day 2 starts opens and there are still 11 people. Most theories are that there is an inactive Mafia member and that is why there is no kill. Wrong. It was your sexy nurse, PhocQ that saved Tiffani's ass.

Kyle has investigated Thian during the night and now knows he is innocent. Thian starts out the round by voting PhocQ for a silly reason and Kyle mistakes this as a serious vote and follows, stating he "trusts Thian." This actually causes Thian to mistrust Kyle's motives.

Boydly pipes in with "I don't know what to think so I'm not going to."

Kyle, DL and Cam all say they are busy but will check in etc, etc. Unfortunately, Kyle needs to pay attention to this round and he's not.

PhocQ makes a post antagonizing a few people, trying to rile them up a little so they'll post.

Pete goes on a rant about how he thinks PhocQ is rude (for the record, I found Pete's post to be rude and PhocQ's just to be gameplay.) Lighten up people, seriously. PhocQ didn't really say anything that wasn't game-related. Pete got personal and said he wouldn't play in a game with PhocQ again. :Smile

I really like how derB, Thian and PhocQ are playing. Although Thian has derB voting for him, all three of these guys are asking questions, analyzing posts, trying to figure it out.

PhocQ responds to Sir Boydly's post: "Well thanks for nothing, Sir Boydly. I find THAT rude. That people can't even be bothered to use their brain for 2 minutes and make a post. It's rude to the host and it's rude to the people who do care."

And Boydly decides to follow PhocQ's posts for the rest of the round. I'm not really sure if he's really upset with PhocQ or he's just trying to play the injured party to gain sympathy. So far, nothing Boydly is doing is outwardly helpful to the game and while I know that he is evil and doesn't want to help the town, I'm surprised that more players on picking up on this and wanting to vote for him.

Thian votes Kyle and PhocQ follows. Pete votes Kyle and Kyle gives a warning that 2-3 of the last 4 votes on him are probably going to be Mafia - in case he is lynched. Tiffani adds her vote, not knowing it will be her last action in the game. Cam sides his in and we just need one more vote...and Stacie, the self-proclaimed bandwagoner swoops in and finishes it off.

So, sadly, Kyle is lynched without ever revealing his role and giving them the little information he was able to obtain - that Thian is indeed innocent. Why do my detective roles always go out early. Sad

During the night, the Mafia again chose Tiffani to kill, knowing she couldn't be protected two nights in a row.

PhocQ chose to protect Dragonldy, thinking that he may need to use his save on either himself or someone else the next round.

Instead, eyes seem to be focused on Kyle and his seemingly strange behavior. His mistake was blindly following Thian's vote just because he knows Thian's not Mafia. But he should be making his own decisions and realizing that he now really appears scummy.

The Kyle votes are piling on and Mandie asks why no one has mentioned Cam this round when there was almost a majority vote for him last round. Ding Ding Ding! Give that girl a prize. It's the million dollar question and I'm also wondering why Cam has eluded anyone's scrutiny this round.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:00 pm

NIGHT 2

Players Alive:

1 Cam
2 Mandie
3 Sir Boydly
4 Pete
5 derB
6 Thian
7 Stacie
8 PhocQ
9 Dragonldy

Night 2 Confessionals:

Kyle
- Sorry I didnt do better this time around. I tried playing it a different way since I was essentially the same role as last time but that backfired on me. People literally said I couldnt be a good role cuz Im playing differently. I guess I played undercover too well The toughest part was having Thian lead the crusade against me all the while I was gonna have his back no matter what. I could have def done some things differently. I was gonna reveal myself out if I got to 5 votes and hope the nurse could buy me one more night. Then during the next day phase tell them Thian was an innocent and whomever else I investigated was so and so before obviously getting snuffed by the mafia the following night. But the votes of 4 through 6 happened so fast today between my check ins it was too late. I still had an awesome time though, the write up on me getting ganked was sweet :D . Thanks for having me in your game and I look forward to anymore you host. I have predictions for mafia, I want to reread the whole day one last time and Ill shoot em back to ya. Also since this was only my second game, any pointers for what I could have done better when the votes were building up without blowing my cover?

PhocQ - (Pre-Day 2 Results) i wonder if i should save myself tonight

(Post-Day 2 Results) uh oh looks like its up to me lol
Buffy Zanzibar 6:19 pm
lol mhm
thoughts? lol
phocqr 6:20 pm
he sucks
lol
Buffy Zanzibar 6:20 pm
lol
he coulda said something and i could have kept him alive a day
no we learn nothing from him
lol
now
phocqr 6:22 pm
now i gotta figure out if the mafia will kill someone who voted for kyle or not
no it was good
although i kinda knew he would be the cop when you said gun lol
phocqr 6:22 pm
i would think if the mafia is part of who lynched kyle, they wouldnt want to kill the others
cause obv the lynchees are suspicious
phocqr 6:23 pm
so ill probably protect boyd, mandie, dl or derb
stacie is prob my #1 now
phocqr 6:24 pm
the whole bandwagon thing just seems too much like a set strategy
like it gives her an excuse to do that
phocqr 6:25 pm
the two largest votes were CAm and Kyle
both started and ended with thian and stacie

phocqr 6:26 pm
tiffani voted with pete both times
i could see mandie, thian and stacie being mafia
one keeps starting things
one keeps ending them
and one does nothing
so if i protect someone else i think derb might be the best idea

phocqr 6:28 pm
i really think if mafia voted kyle, they wouldnt kill the others who voted kyle
cause they know people will come after that list. why make it smaller
phocqr 6:29 pm
derb is outspoken so might be too obv of a target for them
dragonldy always makes easy kills
lol its tough
phocqr 6:51 pm
lol
well hopefully i dont get killed at night
they need me lol
well i can look to see if he said he thought anyone was innocent

phocqr (6:47:55 PM): looks like the mafia have a chance for once
phocqr (6:49:08 PM): ive never been on a losing side :-P
phocqr (6:49:20 PM): lol
phocqr (6:49:43 PM): thats the only thing i havent done
phocqr (6:49:50 PM): lose and be a real baddie
phocqr (6:50:11 PM): ive never got to kill anyone at night :-(
phocqr (6:51:22 PM): well hopefully i dont get killed at night
phocqr (6:51:24 PM): they need me lol

phocqr (6:05:53 PM): hm this is tough
phocqr (6:05:55 PM): i still dont know lol
phocqr (6:06:06 PM): its between derb or dragonldy
phocqr (6:06:39 PM): im hoping they kill tiffani so ill know i guessed right last time lol
phocqr (6:07:09 PM): derb would be the bigger threat
phocqr (6:07:44 PM): if they didtn try and kill tiff, then someone fucked up
phocqr (6:07:51 PM): cause makes no sense to not do it on purpose
phocqr (6:09:32 PM): i choose to protect dragonldy
phocqr (6:09:35 PM): lol

Mandie - STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID.

All these lynch happy mofo's just lynched the ONE person in the WHOLE town that can help us. Stupid STupid stupid. That is what frustrates me the most. They dont use their heads, and they go around half cocked and lynch happy. Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid. Stupid Stupid. Stupid.

Im glad i wasnt apart of that stupidity.

My top 5 suspects at this point.

Cam
PhocQ
Tiffani
Boyd
DerB

Sir Boydly - I can't believe the townies just lynched the Detective. I tried to tell them, tried to warn them about the dangers of the lynch. Well, one by one they will get what is coming them *wicked laughter*. It ain't easy being evil, but it can be fun.

I've never played one of these games before, so it has been easy for me to hide my mafia side under that shield of naivete and just wanting to have fun that a newbie like myself naturally has. It has also been difficult to lie, but my strategy is to act as much like a newbie townie would act while also putting on the air that I am not taking the outcome of this game too seriously anyway.

My voting strategy was kind of cemented when fellow mobster Cam was being bandwagoned the first day. I took the stand not to lynch which is a good and logical strategy for any innocent townie or role player on the first day. The second day I cast my oh-so humorous self-lynch to prove a point about the dumbness of a blind lynch. I shall now rub with relish the fact that the Detective's lynching was EXACTLY what the mafia wanted and that "we townies" should be looking very closely at those who supported a blind lynch - sorry, DerB.

Well, me and the boys decided to whack off...err kill Tiffani. She was protected most likely last time by the nurse. Knowing that the nurse can't save the same person twice we're going after Tiffani again. Hopefully, she is also the nurse and then these poor slobs won't have any protection from...*evil snickering*... our protection racket.

Pete - I had meant to send this in during the night round but things have been a bit hectic here but I wanted to send them now.

I am really enjoying this game, though I really kinda wish I wasn't mafia, have had a role nearly every game I've played recently (and usually am a bad guy, and I suck at that lol)

Cam, Boyd and I chose to kill Tiffani on night one and I am unsure of why she wasn't killed night one. Did Boyd and Cam send their choice in early enough or were they too late. I assumed they were on time and that Tiffani was the nurse and protected herself, and that was the reason of no kill. Now that she has been killed on night 2 and we now know that she is not the Nurse that leaves me puzzled as to who could be the nurse.

Boyd and Cam wanna try and get derB out this round and I am wondering how that'll work, but I am gonna go for Thian. I think I got a good case for him, though I do think that I could go this round. In fact I told both Cam and Boyd to vote me if people start to target me. Hope it doesn't come to that but I definitely think it could.

I think right now the best thing to do is to push either derB or Thian out by lynch, and try and figure out who the nurse is.

Night Actions:

Boydly - I'm knocking off Tiffani
Pete - lets try this again. Mafia has decided to kill Tiffani
Cam - Trying Tiffani again. She can't be protected twice in a row :p

Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco 2zzjq0x
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:08 pm

DAY 3

FINAL VOTES: (Majority of 5 needed to lynch)
Thian: 5 Votes of 5 (derB, PhocQ, Cam, Pete, Dragonldy)
Cam: 1 Vote of 5 (Mandie)
derB: 1 Vote of 5 (Sir Boydly)
PhocQ: 2 Votes of 5 (Stacie, Thian)

Pending votes: 0

THIAN LYNCHED!

Day 3 Confessionals:

Phoc:

phocqr (6:41:26 PM): at least now i know i made a good guess the first round :-P
Buffy Zanzibar (6:41:37 PM): oh really?
Buffy Zanzibar (6:41:38 PM): lol
phocqr (6:41:43 PM): really lol
phocqr (6:41:51 PM): well it's possible i was wrong but thats a big coincidence
phocqr (6:42:20 PM): i dont really learn anything. just get some satisfaction lol
Buffy Zanzibar (6:42:32 PM): lol
Buffy Zanzibar (6:42:40 PM): well you can cross Tiffani off your suspect list :-P
phocqr (6:42:53 PM): but i can't let go of this idea of thian and stacie
phocqr (6:43:01 PM): it just fits so nicely
phocqr (6:43:18 PM): but then again i seem to easily convince myself stuff
phocqr (6:43:20 PM): lol
phocqr (6:43:37 PM): by the time i stopped talking about mandie, i almost believed it in witch game lol
phocqr (6:44:29 PM): i figure stacie should be lynched this round
phocqr (6:44:41 PM): her bandwagon thing just smells terrible
phocqr (6:44:48 PM): if she is innocent it's her own fault lol
phocqr (6:45:24 PM): but i feel like if i push for it, it def wont happen lol

phocqr (6:46:38 PM): i expected u to post faster
phocqr (6:46:45 PM): since my choice meant nothing
phocqr (6:47:04 PM): thats why i picked dragonldy
phocqr (6:47:20 PM): figured it might be moot anyhow and rather hold on to save derb later if i need to

phocqr (6:47:58 PM): i knew it wouldnt be me lol
phocqr (6:48:06 PM): wouldnt make any sense for them to kill me

phocqr (6:48:20 PM): they always think they can lynch me
phocqr (6:48:22 PM): cause people want to
phocqr (6:48:23 PM): lol
phocqr (6:48:58 PM): and as long as i dont save myself, i can when and if i need to out myself
phocqr (6:49:34 PM): just cant be like kyle and not pay attention when peeps come at you

phocqr (6:50:58 PM): if i am right about thian and stacie, then if thian starts another bandwagon, it wont be stacie who finishes it off but the other mafia
phocqr (6:52:36 PM): see the thing about coming up with different ideas and scenarios is you need to keep them to yourself a lot of the time
phocqr (6:52:47 PM): cause you want to see if things play out the way you'd think they would if you were right
phocqr (6:53:19 PM): i shoudl have pushed for a tiff vote harder
phocqr (6:53:42 PM): cause i didnt think the mafia would want to lynch her
phocqr (6:53:53 PM): why lynch an easy night kill
phocqr (6:54:11 PM): especially since you were just blocked
phocqr (6:54:16 PM): you would def want the easy one
phocqr (6:54:39 PM): but i just never felt like i had a reason to start pointing the finger
phocqr (6:55:21 PM): i feel like i need to pick up the slack for the cop lol
Buffy Zanzibar (6:55:31 PM): yeah, you do :-P
phocqr (6:55:42 PM): well i started off well :-P
Buffy Zanzibar (6:55:43 PM): since you helped lynch his ass lol
phocqr (6:55:50 PM): i think :-P

phocqr (7:53:40 PM): looks like ma boys be thinkin like me
phocqr (7:53:43 PM): derb and pete lol
phocqr (7:54:10 PM): idk if i should jump on that or not
phocqr (7:55:03 PM): i just feel like it's too early in the round and if thian is indeed mafia it gives him too much time to defend
phocqr (7:55:40 PM): but the ball already started
phocqr (7:55:48 PM): maybe i will make my case but not vote

Mandie - I laid in bed last night, thinking about this game and how absolutely crazy it makes me. LMAO

And I decided to take my survivor strategy and implement it here in Mafia. Survivor, is all about numbers. And I fucking kick ass at Survivor. So I am going to look at this as a survivor game for the moment. I know I am innocent and I have a target, Cam, who I believe to be mafia. In Survivor, I would normally talk to all my alliance partners and get them to agree on voting out my target. Since I can't go to each one behind the scenes in this game, I have made a public plea for them to trust me for a round and vote with me, to make a 5 person majority against Cam for a lynch. If they are ALL innocent like I believe them to be, there is no reason for them to argue with me, unless they truely suspect me as Mafia in which case, I must pull out my stupidity card again. If they lynch me, then they are stupid and didnt use their heads.

Fingers crossed they listen to me for once. I dont know how else to get them to pay attention to what I say. So, I asked them point blank to trust me. I don't think I am wrong about Cam but there is always a small chance that I am. So I gave them out, If I am wrong, they can all lynch me next.

Donna, Stacie and Pete all made posts in the game at one point which made me believe that they were innocent. I tried to explain in the game why I believed them but I am a failure when it comes to explaining myself. I dont even know how to say what made me believe them. Just something they have said. Donna for example, was frustrated at the beginning of the game. Her words rang true I guess because, it is something I myself have felt out of frustration. Stacie, as my sister, I guess I just know her. If she were mafia, she would be all trying to hide it in her posts.... and she wouldn't make much sense. She is totally innocent. Pete...Pete did the same thing Donna did, made a post out of frustration and I felt like he was throwing his hands up and saying fuck it. Man I can't tell you how many times I have been in that position. lol I just feel like Pete's innoncent. Then there is Thian, who was more than helpful in the first round or so giving tips on how to catch the mafia. If he were mafia, I am not sure he would be giving us tips.... not to mention, I just feel one of his posts, screamed innocent. I stated that in the game as well.

Derb
PhocQ
Boyd

They have not said anything that has made me think they are innocent.

I could be wrong in my opinions. I have no way of knowing I am right until the game is over. But... I am not going to let someone convince me that my opinions are wrong. If I change my mind on any of these people, it will be because "I" saw something that made me change my mind. I am threw letting people convince me of what I should do and what I should believe. I will base all of my opinions on what I observe in the game. I have never claimed to be right all of the time.... but im right more than I am wrong. So, I guess we will see what happens. I really think Cam is guilty. I would put money on it. My other three suspects, Im still trying to find the "innocent" in their words. I havent seen it yet....

Phoc:
phocqr (1:45:58 PM): ok so
phocqr (1:46:03 PM): about your mafia game
Buffy Zanzibar (1:46:07 PM): ok
phocqr (1:46:14 PM): there are 9 left right?
Buffy Zanzibar (1:46:17 PM): yes
phocqr (1:46:21 PM): they kill one and 8 left tomorrow
Buffy Zanzibar (1:46:39 PM): if you lynch one day 3 and they kill one night 3 there are 7 left day 4
phocqr (1:46:39 PM): we lynch it's 7, they kill it's 6 by morning game over if it's 3-3
phocqr (1:46:59 PM): well not game over if i am still alive
Buffy Zanzibar (1:47:08 PM): true
Buffy Zanzibar (1:47:22 PM): but a lynch and then a kill brings it to 7
phocqr (1:47:30 PM): but basically, we need to lynch correct today or tomorrow
phocqr (1:47:50 PM): which brings me to my role
phocqr (1:48:00 PM): i should tell them this round
phocqr (1:48:08 PM): if i can draw the mafia in
phocqr (1:48:24 PM): cause really , time is almost up
phocqr (1:48:31 PM): i dont want to leave it to me guessing
phocqr (1:48:42 PM): i can out myself, save myself and try again in morning
phocqr (1:48:53 PM): if we can lynch a mafia, i dont care if i die after. they should be able to figure it out

phocqr (1:49:17 PM): i was thinking i should get mandie to vote for me
phocqr (1:49:22 PM): draw them all in
phocqr (1:49:43 PM): then out myself and say now what bitches. is one of you going to try and pretend to be me? c'mon, do it
Buffy Zanzibar (1:50:17 PM): so, you're not going to explain what you just said but try to get them to vote you and hope you can get retractions when you tell them you're the nurse? lol
phocqr (1:50:24 PM): yep
phocqr (1:50:38 PM): i need the mafia to expose themselves more
phocqr (1:50:47 PM): if the vote ends up split
phocqr (1:50:55 PM): mafia plus townie vs me and derb
Buffy Zanzibar (1:50:55 PM): why mandie?
phocqr (1:51:09 PM): when i out myself peeps will be like, oh shit ii was on wrong side
phocqr (1:51:25 PM): and the townies should vote with us
phocqr (1:51:37 PM): mandie cause she is the one taking the stand
phocqr (1:51:44 PM): saying me vs them, get behind me
phocqr (1:51:53 PM): [I would vote] mandie or stacie probably
phocqr (1:52:09 PM): depending how things went down
Buffy Zanzibar (1:52:19 PM): ah
phocqr (1:52:24 PM): the mafia can smell victory
phocqr (1:52:28 PM): they just need to get through this
phocqr (1:52:32 PM): they won't care how they do it

phocqr (1:52:58 PM): they will take easiest kill they can tonight, then whatevver lynch happens
phocqr (1:53:49 PM): but i need to give the other townies enough time
phocqr (1:53:57 PM): cause they need to post they arent nurse
phocqr (1:54:09 PM): so mafia can't say "well so and so could be, they didnt post"
phocqr (1:54:27 PM): thats only if i can draw their votes
phocqr (1:54:36 PM): and how strongly i feel mandie is mafia
phocqr (1:54:55 PM): just cause she is this misguided doesn't mean she isn't innocent
phocqr (1:54:56 PM): lol
phocqr (1:55:12 PM): i wouldnt be surprised if cam was mafia
phocqr (1:55:24 PM): would make more sense probably if he was
phocqr (1:55:44 PM): then mandie has won all 4 of those people over
phocqr (1:56:20 PM): in that case, why would i stop them from voting one of their own lol
phocqr (1:57:47 PM): well when i think of the possible reasons they are as follows
phocqr (1:58:29 PM): 1 - she is mafia and cam is mafia also. if she throws him under the bus she has a solid 5 person group she can go to the F4 with the other mafia and win.
phocqr (1:59:15 PM): 2 - she is mafia and cam is innocent. i would guess the mafia just figures get the cam lynch and all they need next round is dragonldy
phocqr (1:59:36 PM): 3 - she is innocent and cam is mafia. pretty good guess!
phocqr (1:59:37 PM): lol
phocqr (1:59:55 PM): 4 - she is innocent and cam is innocent. thanks for losing the game for us
phocqr (1:59:56 PM): lol
phocqr (2:00:15 PM): so 3 out of 4 are bad really
phocqr (2:00:27 PM): i dont want her winning over people's trust if cam is innocent
phocqr (2:00:32 PM): mafia
phocqr (2:00:34 PM): sorry

phocqr (2:24:46 PM): but its not easy to flip it to me
phocqr (2:24:49 PM): i need someone else to
phocqr (2:24:51 PM): lol
phocqr (2:24:53 PM): like boyd
phocqr (2:25:08 PM): im hoping he might try and be clever and say ok, i vote phoc
phocqr (2:25:35 PM): i dont think he is mafia but he might want to vote me
phocqr (2:25:53 PM): then maybe others pile on
phocqr (2:26:06 PM): ehh dangerous tho
phocqr (2:26:22 PM): their 3 votes are ready to strike lol

phocqr (2:31:18 PM): im already thinking about who i should protect
phocqr (2:31:34 PM): i figure the mafia were probably surprised tiff wasn't the nurse
phocqr (2:31:40 PM): cause people always protect themselves first
phocqr (2:31:41 PM): lol
phocqr (2:32:14 PM): so they are probably thinking about who would have protect tiff and maybe more importantly,w ho wouldnt protect themselves
phocqr (2:33:10 PM): would they think i didnt protect myself. if they know me they would know i wouldnt lol
phocqr (2:33:36 PM): they could see derb not protecting himself. but would he protect tiff?

phocqr (2:37:36 PM): goodie, stacie is talking about me
phocqr (2:40:13 PM): lol yay
phocqr (2:40:19 PM): i rahter she start it than boyd
phocqr (2:43:39 PM): here fishy fishy
phocqr (2:44:01 PM): look at this tasty worm
phocqr (2:44:13 PM): cmon, it's big enough for your friends too
phocqr (2:49:04 PM): well it's good timing if they try now
phocqr (2:49:24 PM): since i figure 2 of the votes on me are mafia
phocqr (2:49:40 PM): its dangerous if i felt 2 votes were innocent
phocqr (2:49:54 PM): im hoping thian puts his vote on me
phocqr (2:49:56 PM): then i come clean
phocqr (2:51:59 PM): hm. i wonder if i can hint to derb to vote me and stick around and be careful
phocqr (2:52:08 PM): be ready to pull it off me
phocqr (2:58:37 PM): but mandie looks like she will if thian does
phocqr (3:00:32 PM): thing is i could be totally wrong but my logic completely clashes with that of thian, mandie and stacie

phocqr (3:17:42 PM): i was thinking maybe i could try and trick stacie
phocqr (3:18:07 PM): see if i can say something passing about tiffani not dying on the first night
phocqr (3:19:00 PM): see if she slips up and doesn't question what i mean
phocqr (3:19:21 PM): but it could backfire into them pinning me with only mafia knows for sure tiffani died
phocqr (3:22:25 PM): especially if im right lol less fun if im wrong

phocqr (3:28:41 PM): at least with stacie's vote on me, it's probably not the strategy they came into the round with
phocqr (3:29:01 PM): if she is mafia, they probably wanted her to do the same thing
phocqr (3:29:08 PM): but now her vote is on me and votes on thian
phocqr (3:29:22 PM): if i am right, they can't like this at all
phocqr (3:29:22 PM): lol
phocqr (3:30:13 PM): yeah i definitely need to spend more time going through the what if im wrong scenarios lol
phocqr (3:30:44 PM): but i really feel derb is innocent so if mine and his votes are on thian, and thian is innocent, how did he not get lynched or at least more votes
phocqr (3:31:08 PM): pete is right, one of thian or i have to be mafia lol
phocqr (3:31:13 PM): or derb
phocqr (3:31:14 PM): lol
Buffy Zanzibar (3:31:19 PM): lol
phocqr (3:31:50 PM): pete sounds very genuine in his posts
phocqr (3:31:59 PM): then again he is always genuine lol
phocqr (4:33:52 PM): uh oh mandie is poking boyd to vote me lol
phocqr (4:37:50 PM): makes sense the mafia would wait till 2 innocent votes were there

phocqr (4:51:21 PM): the longer the mafia wait for another vote on me, the more i think stacie is one of them. i figure if stacie was innocent a mafia woulda voted me to see if the ball started rolling
phocqr (4:52:06 PM): just like if thian was innocent i figure he woulda got another vote. i suppose he could have, could have been pete

phocqr (7:39:44 PM): is there anyone thian hasn't voted this round?
phocqr (7:40:03 PM): he voted pete first
phocqr (7:40:27 PM): hes voted me, pete, boyd
phocqr (7:40:37 PM): did he vote cam i dont think so
phocqr (7:40:40 PM): so long ago now lol
phocqr (7:41:21 PM): when is this round over? lol
Buffy Zanzibar (7:41:30 PM): when someone is lynched :-P
Buffy Zanzibar (7:41:33 PM): or sunday
phocqr (7:42:00 PM): im sure we will have a lynch
phocqr (7:42:04 PM): that would be just crazyness

phocqr (7:59:09 PM): i am unsure about trying to trick stacie
phocqr (7:59:21 PM): i posted to her to see if she was around and would respond
phocqr (7:59:43 PM): well i was thinking of making a passing comment something along the lines of tiffani not dying on the first night
phocqr (7:59:51 PM): in a question to her
phocqr (7:59:59 PM): see if she asks me what i am talking about
phocqr (8:00:10 PM): i feel like if she was mafia, i might be able to trick her

phocqr (8:01:46 PM): god i hope thian turns out to be mafia
phocqr (8:01:50 PM): i wont care what happens after that
phocqr (8:02:07 PM): between saving tiff and nailing thian, i would feel good about my contribution lol
phocqr (8:02:24 PM): but him voting with stacie doesn't add up if they are both mafia
phocqr (8:02:42 PM): if he thought the writing was on the wall, why would he vote with a fellow mafia

----------------------------------------------------

Tiffani (thoughts from the dead)
- I am not past page five yet, but I am sitting here wishing the dead could slap people lol
Mandie is so freaking confident that Cam is mafia and trying to get everyone to follow her, that I am sitting here wondering if he is indeed mafia and so is Mandie lol Let me explain.

The detective is gone, only four people could post that they KNOW who the mafia is. The detective, and the three mafia. The nurse can protect people, but aren't told if they protected the mafia or not. So this is what I think......
Mandie, Cam and the other Mafia person discussed during the last night time that they would work together to take one of their own out, when they push for that person's demise, and that person is discovered to be mafia, no one will suspect the one that pushed for the lynch. It's basically what Brant did when trying to push for me to be lynched that game but planned out together lol She keeps insisting that she KNOWS and this is what is pissing me off the most, no one is questioning it lmfao Except for derB lmfao But I dont' think he's thinking what I am, well I'll have to read on lol If Cam is mafia and Mandie isnt' killed, they need to know she is Mafia as well. Maybe lmfao

Wow does Mandie ever get defensive lmfao
She totally twisted what derB said even though she quoted him thoroughly lol He said how does Mandie magically "know" and it's totally because she literally said I KNOW lmfao She's now trying to accuse him of trying to accuse her of cheating???????????????? OMG lmfao Reading on...........

Oh, I also have to wonder now if maybe Donna is indeed mafia, and killed me to help herself lmao the mafia might have thought that since I took her side, it would help them to get further. So maybe the mafia is Mandie, Cam & Donna lmfao

Kyle:
Looking back, the mob could very well be playin an agressive style...... the derb and Tiff fighting drama(lie). pete offended somehow(waaahhhhh), and derb claims responsibilty even though I attacked Pete first. Lots of sketchy happennin thus far.

Petes vote on me made it 3/6 Kyle, i predicted after that. "I expect 2-3 of the final 4 votes put on me to be mafia"....... that was meant to incriminate Pete obvsly, no one catches on but derB. so derB puts a useless vote on pete. tiff sees an opening with inactivity. Derbs lil speech seals the deal. Stacie was a sheep. So far I stand by pete tiff derb playing an agressive game as 3. all playing off each other. fuck, even if im wrong had I just had time to type this I woulda lived longer

I have a bad feeling the townies are gonna get stomped

The easter eggs are there for them. I think Mandie has found them because she is the one person saying Thian is innocent. Im now thinking its Pete/derB/Cam. Whoever it is though, they are doing an excellent job. Im really surprised Thian didnt get lynched in the night, that means the mafia probably didnt find my easter eggs either. Had they then I would assume they would have lynched him because it would only be a matter of time before the other townies did and he was proved an innocent. Hmm, I guess it would make sense that whoever is going after Thian this round is mafia because they finally picked up on what i wrote last day phase. That means the mafia might be getting a tad greedy. Less attention they draw to thian the better b/c its only a matter of time before someone directly quotes something I said about him.

uggg, 2 votes away on thian. town is screwed if he gets lynched. Im almost certain that Mandie and Thian have looked back and realized who I investigated now from a couple posts they had. If Mandie turned out to be a mafia then my hats off to her cuz she is playing it great

JJ's Thoughts

Well, the round begins with a kill on Tiffani. Immediately, Thian votes Pete. Smart move, there. Wink

derB has correctly assessed that at least one (it's actually two lol) of the Kyle votes is Mafia.

I do find it interesting that Thian's top two suspects are Pete and Cam. While Mandie feels Pete is innocent (wrong) she seems to have figured Cam's game out. It should be interesting to see if anyone (besides Thian) agrees with her here.

One thing that I don't quite understand is why no one has picked up on Kyle's comment that he "trusts Thian." Silly players - go back and read Kyle's posts!!!

So Mandie has voted Cam, stating he is Mafia. Yes, she's correct but I still think it's dangerous to go with your gut. She's dead wrong about Pete, who she has asked to vote out Cam with her. He's not gonna do it, Mandie, lol. And she's also wrong that two out of derB/PhocQ/Boyd are Mafia. Not discounting Mandie because I really like how she is very involved in this game but going with your gut just isn't as reliable as debating and examining posts. The problem also becomes when you are so set in your beliefs that you are unwilling to change your vote to someone else. It's not an exact science and there is no possible way for Mandie to know if she's correct or not, yet she feels she is correct on 5 other people. She is only correct about Cam.

That being said, I think anyone else should be able to see through Cam's behavior. He is non-committal, hardly around, doesn't say much at all. There were comments that he isn't acting any different than usual but I disagree. He is posting way less than usual and giving many more excuses as to why he isn't around. Then, when he finally notices Thian has two townie votes on him, he places his. I think Pete and Boyd had to be waiting on Cam to get on and vote Thian so they could close the deal. Pete is still waiting, though, and Dragonldy hasn't even dropped her usual hammer. I think it's just a matter of time for Boyd to get back on and vote Thian and then Pete places his vote.

The Mafia have to know that if they get a townie lynch this round and a successful kill in the night, they will be down to 7 and have only one successful day/night round to go.

derB and PhocQ, while I love their posts, need to wake up and get off the Thian vote, lol!

PhocQ's suspects are Thian/Stacie/Mandie and he's wrong on all three.

Thian, on the other hand, now has his top three suspects correct. Too bad these guys can't figure out Kyle's "I trust thian" post and realize Thian is not only innocent - but very right about all three Mafia.

PhocQ is still egging people on to get votes for his reveal plan to trap the Mafia but so far he only has Stacie and Thian's vote. Thian just switch, taking Phoc's bait but unfortunately they're all innocent, lol. Mandie refuses to switch, believing in her Cam vote and Stacie makes the comment: "I believe you Amanda. And, if on the last day, PhocQ needs more votes than Cam, or if Cam only needs one vote, I'm up for switching.. However, it's staying on PhocQ for now!"

Uh, Stacie, what's this "last day" shit? LOL This round could be over in a matter of minutes. Don't ever bank on the "last day" in this game. Wink

Thian now has 4 out of 5 votes. Scummy Pete has just re-joined the lynch. not sure why boyd didn't switch but it appears he is trying to set derB up to be lynched next round...that is if they don't decide to kill him during the night. I think they may feel derB/PhocQ will be targeted next and can easily end this game.

Thian's only hope at this point - convincing derB or PhocQ to retract, which I don't see happening. Both are so convinced Thian is scummy I just don't see what Thian could say to convince them. I know this is killing Kyle that he didn't clearly clear Thian while he had the chance. Sad
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:10 pm

NIGHT 3

Players Alive:

1 Cam
2 Mandie
3 Sir Boydly
4 Pete
5 derB
6 Stacie
7 PhocQ
8 Dragonldy

Night 3 Confessionals:

Boyd:

Wow what I day, the townies played right into my hands by doing what I told them not to do. O Reverse psychology! The townies also played right into our hands by not doing what Mandie was pleading for them to do! Thian and Mandie were the only two townies who could have unravelled it all. Thian was onto Pete and Mandie was onto Cam and myself. In the morning Thian and Mandie will both be corpses. Unless that clever nurse/doctor does a save. I think the nurse/doctor voted Tif first night, voted for self second night, can't vote for self tonight. Hopefully Mandie was the nurse, and isn't being protected tonight.

To DerB - the mafia thanks you, we should send you a gift basket. You would have fit in perfectly in the French Revolution. I never thought I would come across a veteran who played with so little strategy or thought. Who knew DerB would be so clueless as to actually help me out twice by cheeerleading the "just lynch somebody" proposal. The mafia hands DerB a gun - DerB immediately shoots self in foot. Now he is further cemented in my "townie' mind of obviously being mafia. Either he is mafia or he is a DREADFUL player. HAHAHA

Below is the PM I sent my fellow mobsters:

to both of you:
If we kill DerB, Mandie will then be thoroughly convinced that the mafia are myself, cam and PhocQ. She well not change her vote from cam to phocQ. I believe she will keep her vote on Cam and probably get stacie and Dlady on her side.

If we kill Phoc, Mandie will then be thoroughly convinced that the mafia are myself, cam and DerB. She well not change her vote from cam to DerB. I believe she will keep her vote on Cam and probably get stacie and Dlady on her side.

I also don't believe we can get either Phoc or DerB to help bandwagon the other. they have been defending each other all game.
Also if we kill DerB, the ONLY person I can realistically swing my vote to would be PhocQ, but Mandie will me calling me mafia and no one will jump on my bandwagon I fear. And by keeping DerB alive I can thoroughly roast him for his lame reasons to vote Thian out. What a dope! I tried to warn him.

If we kill Mandie we might be able to get Dlady or stacie on board for a Phoc or derB bandwagon. But suspicion will also fall on Cam - however I would point out how obvious a frame job DerB has just committed. i am sure i could get stacie on board.

If we kill Dragonlady, she is a non player, and a non suspect to most people. for instance this whole last round could have been played without her. It was basically. So under this scenario you could think of next round as a repeat of this round. If that is the case I think we can get stacie to vote out derb or Phoc, even if mandie wont change her vote.

If we kill Stacie, we wont have a sure bandwagoner and will almost be totally dependent on Dlady's vote.

My preference is to kill Dragonlady then target derB or Phoc. My second and third choice to kill is Stacie and Mandie. Let me know what you guys decide. I will knock off whoever you two think best, I haven't played this kind of game before, so i will defer to your opinions in this matter. If you both still want Derb, DerB it shall be and we will the play with the hand we are dealt.

-end message-

Pete:

Night 3 kill choice: Mandie

THOUGHTS:

Well things have been very interesting thus far. I think the way things are set up now it is going to be hard to convince people to stay away from voting Cam, Boyd and myself. We wanna end this next day round as quickly as possible. I'm gonna vote PhocQ immediately and hope that Boyd votes derB immediately as well. Am then hoping that Dragonldy agrees with one of us and then the other two will join onto that vote and end the round. That is what I proposed and they both seem to agree.

What is crazy is how Thian voted me, then Boyd and then Cam. Meaning he voted for all 3 of us during the last day and that is why I needed him out. I tried my best to do it in a way that keeps me from seeming shady but not sure how well I succeeded in that.

I think that the way I acted towards PhocQ after he made the post that bothered me in day 2 really helped me but I wish it hadn't affected anything at all only cause my reasons for posting what I did had nothing to do with the game and I actually gave away Boyd and Cam as my two accomplices as those are the two that he called out that I highlighted, like an idiot. Glad that has not come up and hope it doesn't come up in the next day round.

Am really hoping the nurse doesn't protect Mandie cause I really think if she is protected, then we are gonna have a harder battle this next day round.

Phoc:

phocqr (2:41:24 PM): i feel like i have to start all over again from scratch in your game
phocqr (2:41:24 PM): lol
phocqr (2:41:43 PM): i didnt want to have to do more work. just wanted thian to be guity lol
phocqr (2:42:15 PM): why does he have to be so retarded
phocqr (2:42:29 PM): some of the stuff he said made no sense at all
phocqr (2:43:29 PM): well there are a ton of possibilities
phocqr (2:43:59 PM): if mandie is telling the truth, then i feel like she is voting the way she is for outside reasons
phocqr (2:44:11 PM): like her real reasons are not cause of something she learned through the game
phocqr (2:44:26 PM): maybe she talks to him on aim and he slipped up
phocqr (2:44:27 PM): idk
phocqr (2:44:53 PM): and if so i dont want to vote with her cause that isnt fair lol
Buffy Zanzibar (2:45:38 PM): but you don't know that anyone has outside knowledge. If someone did I would hope they would have removed themselves from the game.
phocqr (2:45:52 PM): not outright knowledge
phocqr (2:45:58 PM): maybe a vibe they picked up talking to them
phocqr (2:46:05 PM): i just dont get why she is so adamant
phocqr (2:46:49 PM): if she was mafia and targeting him that hard and he was innocent, then she had to have been hoping nobody would follow her
phocqr (2:47:33 PM): why on earth would the mafia target an innocent so hard that it would ensure they get lynched if they are wrong
phocqr (2:48:07 PM): i guess whatever mandie says first will help me figure that out
phocqr (2:48:19 PM): other than call us stupid
phocqr (2:48:20 PM): lol
phocqr (2:48:31 PM): i am pretty sure i will protect myself
phocqr (2:48:45 PM): it makes sense that I wouldn't be killed on one hand
phocqr (2:48:51 PM): cause i am such an easy target to lynch now
phocqr (2:49:03 PM): but at the same time, I am the least likely to be protected
phocqr (2:49:16 PM): no way in hell the nurse would protect me
phocqr (2:50:24 PM): i really want the mafia to come after me cause I really want to tell the others that i am the nurse
phocqr (2:50:52 PM): i just feel like last round's mistake was aided by people's mistrust of me
phocqr (2:51:58 PM): people never tried to convince me of anything really. they tried to convince each other thian, mandie, stacie, boyd all talked to each other. Only addressed me in terms of if i am mafia

phocqr (2:54:45 PM): if i save the town, it's 5-3 tomorrow and I will die at night
phocqr (2:54:53 PM): so if we lynch wrong we are dead
phocqr (2:55:14 PM): if i dont stop the kill it's 4-3 and if we lynch wrong we are dead
phocqr (2:55:53 PM): so either way we have to lynch correct tomorrow
phocqr (2:56:04 PM): thats if i protect myself
phocqr (2:56:22 PM): if i protect someone else correctly it would give us a chance
phocqr (2:56:32 PM): we could still get the lynch wrong and survive another day
phocqr (2:57:36 PM): i guess i just talked myuself into not protecting myself
phocqr (2:57:37 PM): lol
phocqr (2:58:03 PM): protecting myself doesn't help at all for the next day cycle
phocqr (2:58:13 PM): lynch correctly or game over
phocqr (2:58:28 PM): actually neither helps
phocqr (2:58:28 PM): lol

phocqr (6:00:45 PM): i deserve to be after lynchign kyle and thian
phocqr (6:00:47 PM): lol
phocqr (6:01:10 PM): its really tough to figure out which way the mafia will go with their kill
phocqr (6:01:38 PM): will they really care who the nurse is? if they are smart they will know the nurse can't really change much
phocqr (6:03:05 PM): one thing i noticed about derb's post about the 2 reasons thian didnt die right away
phocqr (6:03:26 PM): he missed the 3rd. If the mafia is already the votes on Thian, they can't jump on
phocqr (6:04:08 PM): there are only 3 people who know who is innocent and can avoid looking bad. the mafia
phocqr (6:04:15 PM): mandie never voted out an innocent
phocqr (6:04:44 PM): but i need to figure out how many mafia i think it took to lynch thian.
phocqr (6:05:14 PM): the mafia knew they would be a potential lynch by voting thian and ignoring Mandie
phocqr (6:05:47 PM): Will Mandie still want to go after Cam? If not, she will go after one of me or Derb
phocqr (6:06:13 PM): if Cam is innocent they should kill him
phocqr (6:06:21 PM): forcing mandie to turn to me or derb
phocqr (6:06:46 PM): if mandie is guilty, she should kill one of me or derb
Buffy Zanzibar (6:07:14 PM): so is mandie your #1 suspect now?
phocqr (6:07:35 PM): if cam is guilty then i could see them wanting to kill one of me, derb or boyd
phocqr (6:07:41 PM): not necessarily
phocqr (6:08:04 PM): but she might be nail in the coffin if she chooses wrong and has peeps follow her

[regarding revealing his role next round]
phocqr (6:08:54 PM): if i protect myself and there is no kill 100% yes
phocqr (6:09:16 PM): if i protect someone else and there is no kill, then maybe/maybe not
phocqr (6:10:01 PM): the maybe is whether or not I think i can have any credibility
phocqr (6:10:10 PM): if i dont think i will have any, i dont really have a choice
phocqr (6:10:26 PM): all i can do to help them is let them know for sure i am innocent, whether they want to vote me or not
phocqr (6:10:40 PM): at least they won't be clouded by "what if.."
phocqr (6:11:38 PM): The big choice for the Mafia is Mandie vs Cam
phocqr (6:11:55 PM): a lot of what happens at night will depend on how they feel about that
phocqr (6:12:45 PM): i need to think not only about if I think Mandie will keep going after kyle next round, but what the Mafia thinks she will do
phocqr (6:12:52 PM): Cam sorry
phocqr (6:13:20 PM): if i had to guess right at this moment, i have to guess derb is mafia
phocqr (6:13:47 PM): cause his 2 options for the delayed thian vote didn't happen. which leads to the 3rd, one of the votes was already mafia. him
phocqr (6:13:52 PM): and/or pete
phocqr (6:14:16 PM): pete's on then off then on vote is very mafia like
phocqr (6:14:32 PM): once i joined, he wanted off cause who wants to be teh guy pushing to lynch an innocent
phocqr (6:15:07 PM): then once the badwagon slowly started taking shape, pete joined
phocqr (6:15:19 PM): if thats the case, i think he would know donna was going to finish it
phocqr (6:15:38 PM): so if pete is guilty, donna probably is too
phocqr (6:16:02 PM): and donna agreed with me. which is weird
phocqr (6:16:05 PM): lol
phocqr (6:16:19 PM): next thing you know, mandie might too

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts from the dead:

Tiffani (thoughts from the dead)
- I'm glad I started reading the day before posting heheheheh
I'm also kinda glad I was killed since Kyle was the detective and I placed the second last vote on him people would've been pointing their fingers at me lol Which some already were so I'm surprised the mafia chose to kill me since I was a suspect sort of.
My guesses are
derB is mafia and couldn't get me lynched so he killed me
Thian is mafia because he's smart like that lol And killing me wouldn't help or hinder him.
Stacie is mafia because she made a point to tell us that she's a townie and wishes she had a cool role like "me" lmao AND that she's going to bandwagon, so that when she adds the final killing votes on innocent people she can claim it's cuz of her "going with majority" lol
I still don't think Donna is mafia because I was on her side, ALTHOUGH lol she doesn't seem to read anything and goes for the kill based on one or two posts
Pete is making more sense to me in the threads, so I think he's innocent. I could be wrong, but he seems to be posting my thoughts directly lol That's why I have him as innocent in my head, because he's talking like me lol
Mandie is also a bit suspicious but not sure. She's yelling at everyone for being dumb for killing the detective but who the hell knew he was the detective? He didn't even drop a hint at it lol Makes me wonder if she's mafia and can pretend to be outraged while inside she's giggling because she had nothing to do with it.
I'm not sure about Cam or Boyd or PhocQ is that everyone?

Night actions:

Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco 10f86eo

Last edited by JJ on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:13 pm

DAY 4

DEADLINE for Day 4 - Thursday, March 24th - 10:00pm EDT

FINAL VOTES: (Majority of 5 needed to lynch)
Derb: 1 Vote of 5 (Cam)
Cam: 5 Votes of 5 (Stacie, Mandie, Pete, Dragonldy, PhocQ)
Sir Boydly: 1 Vote of 5 (Sir Boydly)

Pending votes: 1
derB

CAM LYNCHED!

Day 4 Confessionals:

Mandie:

My suspect list has somewhat changed.

Of course I believe now that PhocQ is the nurse. I actually thought it was Pete. So this changes some things. Lets break it down.

Suspects:
DerB
Pete
Donna
Boyd

Two of these people are mafia. (cam is the other.... so... that leaves 2.

I dont know if I distrust DerB because he keeps getting things wrong or if it's cause he truely is mafia. I can't figure him out.
Pete, I have thought he was the nurse, I was obviously wrong about that. If I was wrong about his role in the game I could be wrong about him being innocent.
Donna. Come on Donna... give us something. She comes on tonight and yes I know there is an overwhelming 10 pages but, she never gives us anything. She is going to read that PhocQ is the nurse, she is going to see that we are lynching her friend Cam. I dont know that she will vote for Cam. And if she doesnt, that doesnt necessarily mean she is guilty. Because, Cam is her friend....... will she lynch her friend? Or will she just assume we are wrong because they are friends? I had to put her back on the table because she wouldnt stand with me.
Boyd. Gosh.... He is pointing fingers at DerB and DerB is pointing fingers at Boyd. I can't... figure out if Boyd is innocent, or if he is mafia having fun at our expense. I just dont know and can't make a call, even now.

I still think that it isnt wise to assume that just cause there was a no kill that it was because the nurse protected someone. I wish that PhocQ had just come out with his nurse buisness, we debate it etc. Just cause he protected me, doesnt mean that the mafia tried to kill me. They could have tried to go after Stacie for example and failed for two reasons. A. They didnt all agree and get it in on time, or B, they didnt go after anyone,
Either way, I am probably going to die because PhocQ did admit that it was me that he protected. The mafia is sure to kill me now.

Stacie is still not on my suspect list.

These games take a lot out of me. I havent ever been really good at it. But I have kept trying to get better. I like playing because I like a challenge. But on the other hand, I dislike the stress. This is probably my last mafia game. I love playing with all of you and I love that you are all here and that you enjoy these games. But as an admin I feel that I shouldnt be playing. I made this decision actually during pete's witch game however, I had already signed up for this game and I did not want to quit. I dont know if sticking it out was a mistake or if I did right by the game. I keep trying to give it my best. I know Thian will be proud of me. At least I will have his approval.

Phoc:

phocqr (3:55:48 PM): so yay for me blocking mafia :-P
phocqr (3:55:55 PM): i hope i did anyhow
phocqr (3:56:06 PM): never know with these dorks
Buffy Zanzibar (3:56:09 PM): what are your thoughts/intents now? lol
Buffy Zanzibar (3:56:16 PM): i read your post to stacie
phocqr (3:56:20 PM): ;-)
Buffy Zanzibar (3:56:26 PM): about why would yo kill tiff night 1
phocqr (3:56:49 PM): yeah. it might be a lame trap but we will see if anyone says anything
phocqr (3:57:02 PM): i figure townies will hopefully look at it like hmmm, mafia or nurse...
phocqr (3:57:13 PM): mafia will try and paint it as mafia 100%
phocqr (3:57:23 PM): so i figure if someone says something, what they say might help me
phocqr (3:57:31 PM): yeah i probably will have to [reveal my role]
phocqr (3:57:40 PM): cause the mafia will pick up on that. if they dont they are retarded
Buffy Zanzibar (3:58:06 PM): any new ideas with these results?
phocqr (3:58:31 PM): well mandie is innocent
phocqr (3:58:33 PM): which helps a lot
Buffy Zanzibar (3:58:35 PM): why did you pick her to save?
phocqr (3:58:49 PM): and when mandie knows i am innocent, hopefully we can figure this out
phocqr (3:59:01 PM): cause i figured the mafia would take the chance
phocqr (3:59:10 PM): if it is blocked, they can still win easily
phocqr (3:59:17 PM): cause she can be killed tonight
Buffy Zanzibar (3:59:19 PM): what chance?
phocqr (3:59:25 PM): that she is protected
phocqr (3:59:31 PM): she is most likely to be protected
phocqr (3:59:39 PM): but why not take teh chance on killing her
phocqr (3:59:45 PM): even if you fail, it changes nothing
phocqr (4:00:24 PM): i boiled it down to Mandie being the one they would want to kill the most, if she is innocent
phocqr (4:00:29 PM): I am the one they want to kill the least
phocqr (4:00:42 PM): BUT
phocqr (4:00:52 PM): I think I am their #1 suspect for being the nurse
phocqr (4:01:10 PM): idk, i just figure i would be on a short list of peeps
phocqr (4:01:12 PM): Thian would be one
phocqr (4:01:24 PM): dragonldy woulda saved herself day 1
phocqr (4:01:28 PM): so would most others
phocqr (4:01:57 PM): but regardless, I figured if I was mafia, iw ould take the chance with mandie
phocqr (4:02:16 PM): she could be nurse, she is definitely going to have everyone follow her next round
phocqr (4:02:22 PM): and no harm if she is protected
phocqr (4:02:57 PM): then its up to me to talk my way into a townie win
phocqr (4:03:32 PM): hence the trap
phocqr (4:03:33 PM): lol
phocqr (4:03:44 PM): but if someone tries to be me, thats an easy target
phocqr (4:03:50 PM): not sure they would do that
phocqr (4:04:05 PM): well i think my track record will back me up better than most others
phocqr (4:04:10 PM): as far as what i have said and done
phocqr (4:04:19 PM): i've never once talked of the nurse
phocqr (4:04:35 PM): i ignored anything others said
phocqr (4:04:37 PM): most notably derb
phocqr (4:04:38 PM): lol

phocqr (4:11:11 PM): this could be a long day phase lol
phocqr (4:11:19 PM): or really short
phocqr (4:11:25 PM): but hopefully long obviously

phocqr (4:14:26 PM): all i know for sure is mandie is innocent
phocqr (4:14:27 PM): lol
phocqr (4:14:45 PM): but that was the most important person to know that about
phocqr (4:14:52 PM): so the night round at least went as well as i could hope

phocqr (4:22:46 PM): why are they so dumb?
phocqr (4:22:58 PM): i want this in whatever confessional you make for me
Buffy Zanzibar (4:23:02 PM): lol ok
phocqr (4:23:37 PM): making a mistake in your guess isn't stupid. voting this early in the most crucial point is.

phocqr (4:25:42 PM): well it's out
phocqr (4:25:45 PM): not very subtle tho
phocqr (4:25:46 PM): lol
phocqr (4:35:11 PM): k im done with them for a while
phocqr (4:35:12 PM): lol
phocqr (4:35:30 PM): no now mandie is just being insulting
phocqr (4:35:44 PM): i dont understand what her problem is with me
phocqr (4:42:28 PM): oh fun
phocqr (4:42:30 PM): more ridicule
phocqr (4:43:31 PM): and mandie's laughter

phocqr (6:27:51 PM): so is cam mafia?
phocqr (6:27:55 PM): lawl
Buffy Zanzibar (6:27:57 PM): uh
Buffy Zanzibar (6:27:58 PM): lol
phocqr (6:28:31 PM): whats funny is no matter how sure i get about anything i know these people are whacked and anything is possible lol

phocqr (6:49:15 PM): so other votes are boyd for derb and
phocqr (6:49:21 PM): pete for derb?
phocqr (6:49:36 PM): cam for derb
phocqr (6:50:28 PM): i wonder if boyd will jump ship
phocqr (6:50:54 PM): if they are both mafia, they know derb and i are innocent and could finish cam off
phocqr (6:51:04 PM): so boyd should jump ship
phocqr (6:51:08 PM): he knows cam will die
phocqr (6:51:11 PM): so why not vote him

phocqr (7:42:56 PM): yeah i have boiled it down to one question. is it possible, pete, dl and stacie are the mafia
phocqr (7:43:08 PM): if not, then cam is guilty. 100%
phocqr (7:43:22 PM): my problem is yes, it is possible lol

phocqr (8:06:42 PM): ugh this is tough
phocqr (8:06:58 PM): stacie, pete and dl could very well be the mafia
phocqr (8:07:03 PM): i was hoping i could somehow rule that out but i cant

phocqr (8:20:31 PM): i feel like i should just get it over with
phocqr (8:20:43 PM): at least if i am wrong i will know it's stacie, pete and dl lol
phocqr (8:21:25 PM): stacie is my #1 from last round and Pete is my #1 from this round
phocqr (8:22:48 PM): but lynching pete just isn't possible till the mafia kill mandie, if they kill her

phocqr (8:23:13 PM): hm would pete really try and kill mandie at night?
phocqr (8:23:29 PM): but he said he was mafia
phocqr (8:23:35 PM): how can he not be mafia if he said he was lol

phocqr (8:24:48 PM): i feel like it's pointless since there is no way we can do anything but vote cam or no lynch lol

phocqr (9:22:24 PM): now hopefully the mafia kill mandie so i dont have to listen to i told you so's
phocqr (9:22:25 PM): lol

phocqr (9:23:56 PM): i woulda been happy if thian was mafia
phocqr (9:24:34 PM): that lots of peeps can still be mafia lol
phocqr (9:24:42 PM): well pete is for sure
phocqr (9:24:46 PM): he cant be that dumb
phocqr (9:25:00 PM): actually he can
phocqr (9:25:03 PM): but i refuse to accept it lol

phocqr (9:30:06 PM): im not sure if i should protect me or not
phocqr (9:30:12 PM): have to think about scenarios
phocqr (9:30:29 PM): so if i dont save someone it's 4-2 tomorrow
phocqr (9:30:53 PM): but we could lynch wrong and still survive if i save correctly that night
phocqr (9:31:27 PM): if i save correctly tonight it's 5-2 and we can make a mistake and live another day so long as i am alive
phocqr (9:32:35 PM): well if i dont save someone then we have to guess correctly tomorrow
phocqr (9:32:56 PM): hm
phocqr (9:32:57 PM): anyhoo
phocqr (9:33:01 PM): thats enough for one day

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts from the dead:
Tiffani (thoughts from the dead) - OMG PhocQ is either the doctor or Mafia, he said............b) why would I try and kill Tiffani on the first night?
And now Mandie who has been gunning for Cam is suddenly voting for PhocQ? I am back to wondering if she is Mafia and caught his comment and knows he's the doctor OR if Phoc made the biggest game faux pas of all time and Mandie is the doctor and knows she saved me night one and Phoc's comment proves he's mafia!!!!!!!! OMG this is getting so damn good.
OMG i just read on and Phoc admited he is the doctor omg this is getting good and now Boyd is trying to claim the nurse role, but i know it's Phoc because of his comment about me WOOT WOOT lmao
Boyd HAS to be mafia since he's claiming someone else's role and a townie wouldnt' do that. Mandie is not listening to reason so she COULD be mafia like I thought. So maybe Mandie, Boyd & Cam? OR maybe the mafia planned for Mandie to take out an innocent bystander and let her be killed and then the mafia would be safe for a bit, if they pretended to fight with her or not vote with her? OH MY HEAD lmfao

[Quote (Mandie):
My vote stands. And people would be smart to stand with me. I asked those that were innocent to stand with me last round, and no one would. Thats because they dont think that I am smart enough to figure things out on my own and when I try to explain why I think the thngs I think... I F A I L. Because just like Pete... I am bad at defending myself. Because they dont see what I see ....... that's not my fault. It's only my fault that I can't explain myself better sometimes. I know I'm right PhocQ and you can try to twist and turn and argue with me, you are not going to change my mind.]

Won't she have egg on her face and feel like a fool if Phoc is indeed the nurse lmfao :p

My theory now is..................
Boyd is mafia, he tried to claim the role but Phoc having saved me night one and then Mandie night three makes me believe in him. The two nights with a no kill.
Stacie is mafia, day two she commented to me that I'm very smart and probably have a good role. I think she said this because they tried to kill me night one and didnt' succeed and think that the nurse always tries to save themselves night one so I must be the nurse. Too bad they were dead wrong on this lol I usually dont' save myself night one because I never really think I'd be night one material lmfao And obviously Phoc went with this.
Pete, possibly mafia, i can see him targeting me first because I can be smart. I can see him thinking I'm the nurse cuz he thinks I'd save myself. What's funny is he says he doesn't believe Phoc is the nurse because he didn't save himself night one, and his reason is because when he was the nurse he didn't protect himself and died lol Sorry
Pete, not everyone remembers every game LMFAO

[Quote (Mandie):
Ya know what.....

If the mafia win this game, it will be because NO ONE listened to ME when I was RIGHT. lol

And it will be your own fault. for losing.]

Unless of course, Phoc dies, then it will all be MANDIE"S FAULT Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

[Quote (Mandie):
And yes, I feel confident enough to speak up for Pete because....I know Pete and I guess I just know how he feels. I .. can read his posts and feel it. Just like I could read Thian's posts, and feel in his words what he was saying was true. I read people, yall... i already tried to tell you it's my only real skill.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ]

Mandie & Stacie really irritated me this round.
Tthe two of them at the end, pushing and pushing for the boys to join them and hurry up and lynch. I mean, how freaking soon can you forget that earlier in the thread Mandie pushed and pushed and pushed for the town to lynch Phoc and then when she finally calmed the heck down, she realized that he was telling the freaking truth. She came very freaking close to getting him lynched and then gets pissy with him because he won't jump on her new bandwagon!!! And then using his own words, "if you weren't the nurse i'd think you were mafia" like after what she did to him? lol And didn't I say it? No one will ever want to listen to her and trust her word again now. I don't blame Phoc & derB for dragging it out like they did. After what almost happened to PHoc, I'd be a little leery to jump on a bandwagon as well.

JJ's Thoughts

So, the Nurse (PhocQ) again picks the correct person to save (Mandie). Not bad, two saves in one game and the only reason he couldn't save Tiffani was that he already had the night before. This is the first time I have seen any nurse/doctor not use their powers on themselves and I have to hand it to PhocQ for playing for the town.

The round opens with derB pleading to everyone not to quick-vote, which is 100% correct in a crucial round like this one. You lynch wrong and the town has lost people - I'm sorry to be blunt, but anyone who votes this quick is really not getting how the game works.

Boyd quick-votes derB which is no surprise since that was the Mafia's plan. That should be a HUGE red flag to all those who aren't suspecting Boyd as Mafia. The fact that he ignored both derB and PhocQ about why you shouldn't vote this fast and does it anyway. It's either due to being a stupid townie or a scummy Mafia. In his case, it's cause he's scum, obviously, lol.

Then Mandie quick-votes (sheesh Mandie, why go from Cam who you say you KNOW is Mafia [although you can't possibly] and vote PhocQ who you said yourself you're not sure of? Just because he lynched Thian? Makes no sense since he wasn't the only one who did. There were obviously at least 2 innocent votes on Thian (really 3) and you can't have such a quick trigger this last crucial round.

But then, when PhocQ tells you he's the nurse, whether you believe it or not, it's too big of a risk to lynch the nurse. RETRACT and listen. Stop being so stubborn. Ugh, guys, lol.

So, PhocQ goes about explaining to Mandie and she says she'll "entertain him for a few minutes." I just can't understand why she doesn't retract when he could be quick-lynched in a matter of minutes if Stacie or dragonldy pop on (which they both would) and vote PhocQ and the Mafia are all watching. That happens and it's game-over.

Okay, so Boyd claims the nurse role but then quickly posts indicating he is being sarcastic...but I'm not sure if he planned to do that or just thought better of it and changed his mind.

Whether or not you believe PhocQ, it is the dumbest thing in the world to keep your vote on someone that may be the nurse just out of spite. Besides that, Mandie is making a mistake by alienating the one person who not only knows she's innocent but can help calmly figure this thing out and get the Mafia.

This is so crazy. First of all, IF Boyd IS the nurse it does the town no good to be coy and not make it clear. THAT's what a MAFIA would do, NOT a townie. Second, Mandie's argument about why she should lynch quickly this round because of all the times someone was lynched while she was asleep holds absolutely NO weight! It is CRUCIAL to hold your votes in a round that will make or break this game for your side. Lynching on Day 1 was a good idea - because that would have given the town info - not to mention gotten a Mafia if they lynched Cam. You SHOULD NOT vote quickly Day 4 (when it is do or die) because you could be (and ARE) wrong!

Even by Mandie's own logic, if she is so sure of Cam, vote him. Not someone she says she's not as sure of. Makes no sense. Either way, I haven't seen any real concrete arguments as to why Cam is Mafia except Mandie's gut. Not sure why she is upset that people didn't follow her blindly last round when she wasn't giving them actual reasons.

So, finally, Mandie comes around and believes Phoc. Even though Cam is getting lynched, I think it is still very important to try to figure who is the most likely to be the other Mafia members. There's a lot of pressure here to lynch quickly but I don't think derB or Phoc's point about taking the time to strategize before making a final lynch is getting much attention.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:14 pm

NIGHT 4

Players Alive:

1 Mandie
2 Sir Boydly
3 Pete
4 derB
5 Stacie
6 PhocQ
7 Dragonldy

Night 4 Confessionals:

Pete:
Night 4 Hit: PhocQ

Boyd feels that Phoc is not likely to protect himself as he is feels sure that we are going to target Mandie, therefore this is the best time to take him out and keep Mandie in, especially since we both feel we have Mandie on our sides. I am hoping this works out cause I think this could backfire and if it does I don't think we will win

Thoughts at this time:

With 7 of us left I feel that Boyd and myself are at a dangerous spot and it is going to take a lot of convincing to win at this time. I think prior to Mandie being protected we were in a lot better position but we screwed up. I think losing Cam could actually help us, at least help me more than Boyd but I think it could help us a little. I think we can convince people to vote Dragonldy this next day round, that is what I am looking at and hoping it works out. If not her than derB is who I hope we can convince people to vote for. I think Boyd is on dangerous ground though in that everyone feels certain he was with Cam.

Boyd:

I knock off PhocQ

message I sent to Pete:

Cam was becoming dead weight. Looks like its you and me now.

I know we are supposed to lynch Mandie. That's the safe move. But lets think about this. Is that the smart move? Mandie has been going to bat most of the game declaring your innocence. You can win her easily. Also we have the Phoc Factor now. As long as Phoc is in the game it is one townie everyone knows is innocent. That means fewer suspects as mafia, that means the light will shine more closely on us. As long as Phoc is in this game no one will lynch him and he can keep protecting people.

I say we knock off PhocQ

At best, Phoc feels nonthreatened, knowing we will most likely kill Mandie. He will also want to allow himself to be protected tomorrow night, since he feels mandie to be a more obvious target tonight. I suspect he will protect DerB or Dlady and try to protect himself tomorrow. With PhocQ dead we have no for-sure innocents. Phoc saying he protected mandie does not prove she isnt mafia after alll, but Phoc being the nurse proves he isnt mafia. thats why he has to go. Then we can target DerB. PhocQ wont be around to buddy up with him. Mandie is highly suspicious of DerB. I could talk Stacie into voting DerB i think. You could try talking to Dlady about the same. A derB lynch would be easier with Mandie than with Phoc. Next night round we could off somebody and win this game - there wont be any nurse to protect anyone

At worst Phoc protects himself. This doesnt really change things for us. we can still push and probably get DerB lynched. then we could surely kill off phoc tomorrow night. the next day we can get stacie to jump on a bandwagon for Dlady.

What do you think?

*end message*

Phoc:

phocqr (4:56:52 PM): well at least cam doesnt have to not pay attention anymore lol

phocqr (7:19:29 PM): who should i protect
Buffy Zanzibar (7:19:35 PM): whoever you want
Buffy Zanzibar (7:19:40 PM): except mandie
phocqr (7:19:40 PM): i protect jj
Buffy Zanzibar (7:19:41 PM): lol

phocqr (7:20:06 PM): i should talk it out
phocqr (7:20:07 PM): lol

phocqr (7:22:45 PM): scenario 1 - mandie dies
phocqr (7:23:30 PM): if we lynch right it's 4-1 going into night. if i saved myself last round the mafia will probably go after me this round. 3-1 the next day. if they lynch wrong again it's over
phocqr (7:24:16 PM): if we lynch wrong it's 3-2 going into night phase. they will probably go after me figuring i saved myself when i couldnt save mandie
phocqr (7:24:57 PM): if they kill anyone it's over
phocqr (7:25:40 PM): scenario 2 - i somehow save someone lol
phocqr (7:25:57 PM): if we lynch right it's 5-1 and i dont care if i die
phocqr (7:25:58 PM): lol
phocqr (7:26:13 PM): if we lynch wrong it's 4-1 and same scenario as before
phocqr (7:26:37 PM): but chances are if i saved someone it was myself
phocqr (7:27:18 PM): having it blocked tonight changes things a lot for the mafia
phocqr (7:27:24 PM): so idk if they would really risk it

phocqr (7:28:04 PM): they could go after me but the chances of me being protected are pretty high
phocqr (7:28:29 PM): they could go after someone else but the only reason would be to make me look like i was lying about being nurse or something
phocqr (7:28:44 PM): cause if they kill mandie it pretty much seals the deal for me
phocqr (7:29:04 PM): everyone will believe i am nurse
phocqr (7:29:10 PM): but they pretty much do anyhow. so idk if they would bother

phocqr (7:30:14 PM): well basically i am trying to maximize the chance of us getting it wrong once
phocqr (7:30:19 PM): cause right now it's do or die
phocqr (7:30:53 PM): and really the only chance i have of saving someone is next round
phocqr (7:31:05 PM): so using it on myself really takes that away
phocqr (7:32:50 PM): but part of me just wants to make sure i am here tomorrow
phocqr (7:32:52 PM): lol

phocqr (7:34:22 PM): the only reason i figure they would try and kill me is if they try and out think me. and if it's pete and dl then idk about that lol
phocqr (7:35:16 PM): if it's boyd and pete or dl then maybe
phocqr (7:35:53 PM): if pete is mafia maybe he wouldnt go after mandie again
phocqr (7:35:56 PM): i could see him being stupid
phocqr (7:35:57 PM): lol
phocqr (7:37:46 PM): then went after mandie cause she wanted to kill cam
phocqr (7:37:48 PM): but cam is dead

phocqr (7:38:27 PM): i could see them not going after mandie again
phocqr (7:38:58 PM): they lost a member and fingers are pointing their way. could be getting desperate
phocqr (7:39:28 PM): if they arent giong to kill mandie, and pete is innocent, i could see them killing pete
phocqr (7:39:45 PM): but no need to save pete since it would help me if he died lol
phocqr (7:40:01 PM): same with DL
phocqr (7:40:04 PM): same with Boyd
phocqr (7:40:20 PM): would suck if they killed stacie cause i think she is innocent
phocqr (7:40:43 PM): and she could be a target since i have targeted her before maybe i wouldnt choose to protect her
phocqr (7:40:54 PM): mandie will never lynch her
phocqr (7:41:56 PM): if derb is innocent he is defintely a threat to them. but he would also appear likely to be protected by me
phocqr (7:44:48 PM): and he is one of the only people that are still suspicious
phocqr (7:45:16 PM): so basically it's me or stacie
phocqr (7:45:18 PM): lol
phocqr (7:45:22 PM): or nobody

phocqr (8:03:16 PM): i protect myself
phocqr (8:03:17 PM): done
phocqr (8:03:18 PM): lol

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts from the dead:

Kyle:

"Im now thinking its Pete/derB/Cam"

2/3 so far. posted that with ten people left. am I awesome? cmon, we could debate for hours but only one answer rings true. =)

Night Actions:

Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco Qswk5k
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:16 pm

DAY 5

DEADLINE for Day 5 - Sunday, March 27th - 10:00pm EDT

VOTES: (Majority of 4 needed to lynch)
Pete: 4 Votes of 4 (Stacie, Dragonldy, Mandie, Boyd)
Dragonldy: 2 Votes of 4 (Pete, derB)

PhocQ

PETE LYNCHED!

Day 5 Confessionals:

Phoc:

phocqr (5:52:45 PM): k going to make a quick post
Buffy Zanzibar (5:53:51 PM): ok
Buffy Zanzibar (5:54:05 PM): should i be ready to lock it? lol
phocqr (5:54:34 PM): lol no
Buffy Zanzibar (5:54:40 PM): just asking lol
phocqr (5:54:42 PM): ill let boyd do it lol
phocqr (6:03:35 PM): k done posting
phocqr (6:03:36 PM): lol
phocqr (6:05:33 PM): you think he will vote pete?
Buffy Zanzibar (6:05:39 PM): idk
phocqr (6:05:39 PM): lol
Buffy Zanzibar (6:05:42 PM): do you?
phocqr (6:05:50 PM): just keepin ya on your toes
phocqr (6:05:51 PM): lol
Buffy Zanzibar (6:05:53 PM): lol
phocqr (6:05:59 PM): yeah i do
phocqr (6:06:05 PM): does he really have a choice?
phocqr (6:06:07 PM): lol
Buffy Zanzibar (6:06:41 PM): idk
phocqr (6:06:43 PM): lol
phocqr (6:06:44 PM): :-P
Buffy Zanzibar (6:06:46 PM): lol
phocqr (6:07:05 PM): well there is a chance people change to him so wouldnt be surprised to see him just finish pete off even if he is mafia lol
phocqr (6:07:20 PM): this might be the last time i talk lol
phocqr (6:07:54 PM): wont matter if they go after me
Buffy Zanzibar (6:08:22 PM): so who do you think it is mostly? top two?
phocqr (6:08:33 PM): um pete and boyd
phocqr (6:08:33 PM): lol
phocqr (6:08:38 PM): that would be the easiest
phocqr (6:08:51 PM): so i cant help but think it isnt cause it's tooe asy
phocqr (6:08:52 PM): lol
phocqr (6:09:15 PM): then would be probably boyd and dl
phocqr (6:09:18 PM): i guess
phocqr (6:09:19 PM): lol
phocqr (6:09:24 PM): then boyd and derb
phocqr (6:09:30 PM): then stacie and idk wtf lol
phocqr (6:09:46 PM): if we lose it's cause stacie is mafia
phocqr (6:10:00 PM): and kudos to her if she is lol
Buffy Zanzibar (6:10:05 PM): lol
Buffy Zanzibar (6:10:19 PM): kudos to me for having such a looooong game :-P
phocqr (6:10:26 PM): if mandie is mafia i will feel like biggest dumbass evah
phocqr (6:10:27 PM): lol
phocqr (6:10:34 PM): no kudos to me
phocqr (6:10:41 PM): lynching and saving innocents
phocqr (6:10:42 PM): lol

phocqr (6:11:20 PM): hopefully this finishes up neat and tidy but i cant help but kinda hope someone totally pulled the wool over our eyes
phocqr (6:11:28 PM): like mandie and derb
phocqr (6:11:29 PM): lol
phocqr (6:12:10 PM): i vote stacie!
phocqr (6:12:12 PM): lawl

JJ's Thoughts

"The Phoc Factor"

Okay, let's just say Phoc made a very well thought out post which explained why it would be smartest to choose between derB and Boyd this round because whichever one of them is guilty could lead them to the final mafia member and win this game. Everyone proceeded to ignore it and placed votes as they saw fit. Not that voting for Pete isn't correct, the problem is, if Pete is lynched will that tell them who is the final member between Boyd and derb? Nope. But at least it would make it 5 to 1 (and then 4 to 1 after Boyd kills Phoc at night). So they are 4 to 1 next day round, they lynch derb incorrectly (my prediction right now) and then they are 3 to 1, going into the night Boyd can kill anyone since PHoc is out of the way. He kills Mandie probably and then they are 2 to 1. Will Dragonldy and Stacie correctly lynch boyd? Hmm probably so they will still probably win.

BUT, if they listen to Phoc and lynch Boyd and derb, and let's say for argument sake it's derb. They find out they were wrong but they assume boyd was the correct lynch after all. So, it's 4 to 2 now, the mafia kills phoc at night. Next day it's 3 to 2 and they probably lynch boyd (or who knows, since they ignored phoc maybe they just go for pete - either way it works). They are now 3 to 1 and the mafia kills someone so the next day round it's 2 to 1 and they would probably lynch Pete.

Okay, so either way it works haha.

Unless they lynch Dragonldy - if they do that, they would probably go after derB next round thinking he looks the worst at this point. Maybe they go for Pete again...I'm betting Pete gets lynched, though. Mandie will certainly vote Pete over DL and I think Phoc would, too.

Derb is not helping himself by going for DL. if she is lynched, he looks horrible. especially after stalling and not voting for cam last time. Yeah, I think it was smart to say let's wait and talk but at one point Boyd did say he would vote Cam, he just didn't. That makes him look a bit better than derb imo.

Last edited by JJ on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:17 pm

NIGHT 5

Players Alive:

1 Mandie
2 Sir Boydly
3 derB
4 Stacie
5 PhocQ
6 Dragonldy

Night 5 Confessionals:

Boyd:

I hated having to cut Pete loose, but I thought I should jump on with a kill before DerB could beat me to it. Have to maintain, you know.

My plan was then to bump off Phoc. I had to get rid of him - he was the only "for sure" innocent and gave me less space to hide in. Then I was going to try to get DerB lynched in the day, knock off Mandie at night - since I will be her only suspect after DerB, then get Dragonlady or Stacie to make a move on one or the other. But now........

I'm thinking maybe DerB living is a good thing. keep him alive in the day, then bump off Mandie at night. I would be left with DerB, Dragonlady and stacie. I have no influence over anyone's votes, so I would just have to remain consistent and hope I could get either a lynch for one of them or another no lynch. If I can keep DerB in and get the votes split between us every day, I might be able to win with the slow bleed strategy of only killing innocents at night. That's another reason Phoc had to go - I can't have anyone being protected.

Phoc:
phocqr (10:55:05 PM): i see mafia results are up
phocqr (10:55:08 PM): no surprise there lol
phocqr (10:55:17 PM): he said he was mafia afterall
phocqr (10:55:44 PM): never know if it's going to twist or be what it seems
phocqr (10:56:14 PM): well one of boyd or derb is gettin lynched
phocqr (10:56:16 PM): then the other
phocqr (10:56:17 PM): lol
phocqr (10:56:26 PM): i prob wont be around for it tho lol
phocqr (10:56:44 PM): not sure who i will protect
Buffy Zanzibar (10:56:58 PM): who do you think it is? the last one?
phocqr (10:57:11 PM): mafia?
Buffy Zanzibar (10:57:14 PM): mhm
phocqr (10:57:19 PM): id have to go with boyd
Buffy Zanzibar (10:57:26 PM): ah
phocqr (10:57:37 PM): although this last round derb was just as bad
phocqr (10:57:47 PM): so it's not that much more for one than the other
phocqr (10:58:15 PM): cause i figure if derb WAS mafia, he would hold onto fellow mafia as tight as he could
phocqr (10:59:00 PM): but for him to be an evil role every time
phocqr (10:59:02 PM): lol
phocqr (10:59:02 PM): idk

phocqr (11:00:36 PM): but really
phocqr (11:00:53 PM): at this point dragonldy is cleared, mandie is cleared, i am cleared
phocqr (11:01:05 PM): so if it's not stacie its game over for mafia
phocqr (11:01:22 PM): go stacie as mafia
phocqr (11:01:24 PM): lol
phocqr (11:01:34 PM): that would be funny
phocqr (11:01:42 PM): but she would still die
phocqr (11:02:04 PM): actually idk

phocqr (11:03:59 PM): i protected dragonldy, mandie maybe ill protect stacie
phocqr (11:04:03 PM): for all it's worth

Mandie:

I was soooooooooooooo wrong about Pete in the beginning of the game. Im almost ashamed of myself lol. But, I did finally come around and see Pete's mafia ways. Something that really helped me was a question that PhocQ asked me. He asked, out of Stacie, Donna and Pete, which one could I be wrong about. That answer was Pete, and Im glad that it worked out to be true. We got ANOTHER MAFIA!!!!! ....... and we did it without DerB's help, AGAIN. He has to be mafia. He hasn't really helped us townies do ANYTHING in this game.

He wouldn't listen to me when I told them Thian was innocent, and he led the lynch on him and stated that Thian is a crafty inquisitor.... In other words "thian is our best interrogator lets take him out". Then, We all lynched Cam and DerB played the "I want to hear more from him before I cast my vote" card. (stalling). And he had been saying he thinks pete is guilty yet, when it came time to Lynch Pete....... DerB.... didnt want to. It's like, ..... DerB does and says the oposite of what I say or do. His refusal to listen to me leads me to believe he is more "mafia like" than Boyd is. (Boyd and DerB being my last two suspects). Not to mention, I STILL think Donna is innocent.....and DerB and Pete.... voted to lynch her last round. DerB has yet to lynch a mafia member. He mainly cast votes for the innocent.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts from the dead:

Tiffani:

I'm confused, am I misreading this or is Mandie still trying to claim she was right about Pete even now that he is dead and they know he was mafia??

Night Actions:

Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco 2n6aste
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:19 pm

DAY 6

DEADLINE for Day 6 - Thursday, March 31st - 10:00pm EDT

VOTES: (Majority of 3 needed to lynch)
Sir Boydly: 1 Vote of 3 (derB)
derB: 2 Votes of 3 (Sir Boydly, Dragonldy)

Pending votes: 2
Mandie, Stacie

NO LYNCH!

Day 6 Confessionals:

------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts from the dead:

Phoc:

phocqr (6:50:52 PM): retarded
phocqr (6:51:03 PM): either boyd is a fucking useless prick or he is mafia
phocqr (6:51:07 PM): lets hope he is mafia
Buffy Zanzibar (6:51:08 PM): lol

Thian:
MANNNNNNNNN 2 hours left and no one is voting?! or debating?!?!!?!?
I expect a no lynch, and then a no kill at night.

I suspect derB will be kept in, and one of the ladies will be dead by the next day if there is a night kill thus incriminating derB even more.

If I were scum. I'd most likely pull derB along and string him up in end game.

top Scum reads. Boyd, DL, Mandie, Stacie, derB

Man seriously. I am so glad I didn't lynch phocq I woulda ran a horrrrid effin game ... I lynched the damn cop1!!!! arghg!!!

I'm absolutely gutted, because this game LMAO has taken forever and a day, and the end game... LOL just screams....we lost.

I am so going to be kissing kyle and phocQ's feet after I get outta this cemetary!

LMAO!!!! well he eventually out debated me without his reveal I think... if my memory serves me correct LOL lol

JJ's Thoughts

The only thoughts I had about this round were that it was freakin dumb of the townies not to vote. Stacie and Mandie - I'm sorry but I think you both just lost the game for the town by not placing a vote. Voting either derB or Boyd would either win the game or at least eliminate a prime suspect.

Even if you chose wrong and lynched derB, that means you still have another shot to get it right and you have eliminated derB as a suspect. Bad, bad, bad idea not to lynch. I just can't emphasize it enough.

derB should have just voted for himself. It would have helped the town win by eliminating himself as a suspect since he was really the #1 suspect for the rest of the players besides Boyd.

Not doing it just gives the Mafia an opening to still win. I can't say anything else because this just boggles my mind!

Last edited by JJ on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:20 pm

NIGHT 6

Players Alive:

1 Mandie
2 Sir Boydly
3 derB
4 Stacie
5 Dragonldy

Night 6 Confessionals:

*crickets chirping...*

Night Actions:

Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco 11c5nbn
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:21 pm

DAY 7

DEADLINE for Day 7 - Wednesday, April 6th - 10:00pm EDT

VOTES: (Majority of 3 needed to lynch)
none

Pending votes: 4
Sir Boydly, derB , Stacie, Dragonldy

NO VOTES - NO LYNCH!

Day 7 Confessionals:

Thoughts from the dead:

Tiffani:

Would it not be in Boyd's best interest to lynch? gosh lol

JJ's Thoughts

Well, Mandie's now gone (no surprise since she didn't suspect Dragonldy or Stacie) but since she wasn't voting, anyway, I feel there is still hope for the town.

Unfortunately, they all decide it is a good idea not to vote. With four people left and a majority of 3 needed, it would be over if there was an incorrect lynch, true, but even if that is your decision why not talk it out? You get no further information by doing this. And you could possibly figure something out and end up getting the Mafia after all. This way you just agree to be sitting ducks for the Mafia so they can kill one more in the night and then they only need to convince one more person to vote with them in the last round.

To me, this just speaks to the fact that if derB had been lynched last round it would be more clearcut imo. I think Stacie and Dragonldy may trust each other a bit more than Boyd..but who knows?

I just see this as a slow death for the town.

Last edited by JJ on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:22 pm

NIGHT 7

Players Alive:

1 Sir Boydly
2 derB
3 Stacie
4 Dragonldy

Night 7 Confessionals:

none

Night Actions:

Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco Mmqznk
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:26 pm

DAY 8

DEADLINE for Day 8 - Friday, April 22nd - 9:00pm EDT

FINAL VOTES: (Majority of 2 needed to lynch)
Dragonldy: 2 votes of 3 (derB, Sor Boydly)

Dragonldy

DRAGONLDY LYNCHED!

Day 8 Confessionals:

Boyd:
Oh well, it all ends "today", unless these guys softshoe themselves into the night.

I didn't want to kill Stacie, but I think she was on to me (thanks Mandie) and anyone else I killed would have probably made it a certainty to her. I purposely outed myself as the person who would benefit from killing Stacie, just so I could throw Dragonlady under the bus at the same time. I needed DerB to start suspecting Dragonlady more for this final round -not me for crying out loud! I also purposely offered both my "mandie" theory and my "stacie" theory with the full conviction that I would be offing them. That way I could make the ludicrous claim that the mafia was intentionally killing off my suspects, so the focus would be on me and DerB. What kind of bold mafioso tries to remain a suspect and spilt the vote until the very end - this bold mafioso who is about to win the game.

As long as I can keep these two so uncertain that they second guess who they are lynching I should be able to pull it off.

Did I completely re-write the mafia playbook? Sigh, yes, the world would be safe in proclaiming that.

Also, I threw in the "my hats off to you" phrase to the remaining mafioso. I wonder if they will get the hint. I am the only one pictured with a hat on. HAHAHA

Well, I kind of put DerB in a tough spot there. He could either vote for me and get lynched himself, or vote for Dragonlady and let mafia win...I wouldn't have wanted to get lynched either.

This end part here was a little tricky. I was hoping Dragonlady or Derb would take a swing at each other and voila! But instead I purposely waited until midday today to vote. I knew when I voted for DerB, he would either retaliate or throw Dragonlady under the bus. He did both. And I thank him. When DerB voted for me I was hoping there would be a good opportunity for me to retract my vote for him. Why? Because when a guy retracts a vote for a guy who still holds a vote out to get him, that just screams innoncent. And because DerB is sure that Dragonlady would have sealed the deal, my retraction earned some trust from DerB I am sure, and probably made him a just a little more uncertain. I waited until DerB started warming me up to Dragonlady, that seemed like the best time for a rational townie to retract his "I'm not certain" vote.

I am sure the townies will see this in some form or fashion. So I wanted to talk to DerB specifically (can we lower the lights and get a little mood music playing in here?)

DerB, I couldn't have done it without you. I have been planning on it being just you and me at the end for quite a while now. Yep, you and me in the "final two". Even though I have repeatedly beaten you up and thrown you under the bus, please know that I have always wanted to keep you close. I was always so thankful when the townies didn't listen to my nonsense and lynch you. What would have become of me without you? I don't even want to think about it. Thank you DerB.

And now, and without any ill will towards Dragonlady at all, I will go lynch her.

AND A LEGEND IS BORN!!!!

A realllly slow bleed - It would have been funny if I just didn't vote. Dragonaldy wouldnt vote for herself and we would have gone back into the night. But I was ready to wrap it up. It's been fun. Thanks for the game.

JJ's Thoughts

Well, derB, you had it right the first time, lol. And imo your comments about Dragonldy would have just pissed her off and made her vote for you, anyway. But, since she never showed up to vote, it might have been a no lynch and you would have lost anyway.

Congratulations on winning the game for the Mafia, Boyd! I feel that, even though part of this was because of the lackluster performance by the town the last couple of rounds, you did what you needed to and picked the right kill choices the last few nights. Certainly, keeping derB and Dragonldy alive for the "final three" was a great choice for you! Good job!

MAFIA WINS!!!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:28 pm

Okay, so there you have it. Please remember my thoughts are only thoughts. I don't claim to be an expert but have my own opinions on this game, lol. I hope no one takes any comments personally as I was only referring to actions in the game and nothing more.

Thank you all for playing!
Back to top Go down
Doggerz
Porn Star
Porn Star
Doggerz

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:30 pm

banana

Boyd, you did a great job!!

It was a pleasure working with you guys!!!

Sorry I kinda sat in the background, but I was trying to fly even MORE under the radar than usual. And it worked to an extent. I'm not really good at coming up with lengthy theories like Pete and Boyd.

It was kinda funny watching Thian, and Mandie moreso after Thian died, that I was mafia!! And then watching them be lynched lol.

MVP Boyd, just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:33 pm

Oh yes, thanks Cam! I will be asking for votes for MVP. You can only vote for one of the winning team, which is:

Boyd aka Joey the Clown
Pete aka Baby Face Nelson
Cam aka Cockeyed Louie

Please PM your votes to me no later than Monday night - 11:59pm EST. Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:33 pm

PS, hot avatar, Cam. Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco 35478
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Awesome game. Can't believe I made it as far as I did. I like people thinking I was "not smart" or what have you by stating that I was a bandwaggoner from the beginning, but like I've always said, I have always told the truth in these games.
Boyd.. you crack me up. The "My hats off to you" statement.. hilarious!

Great Game..
Phoq... thanks for saving me, although you died that night. I am sorry for frustrating people. I am still very new to these games and I am learning how to play.

MVP.. well besides myself of course... Boyd!
Back to top Go down
Doggerz
Porn Star
Porn Star
Doggerz

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:35 pm

LOL thanks Jackie Smile

Stacie, you did great! I think you do fine in these games so don't let anyone discourage you!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:38 pm

Staciekins wrote:
Awesome game. Can't believe I made it as far as I did. I like people thinking I was "not smart" or what have you by stating that I was a bandwaggoner from the beginning, but like I've always said, I have always told the truth in these games.
Boyd.. you crack me up. The "My hats off to you" statement.. hilarious!

Great Game..
Phoq... thanks for saving me, although you died that night. I am sorry for frustrating people. I am still very new to these games and I am learning how to play.

MVP.. well besides myself of course... Boyd!

Stacie, read my comments from Day 1. I was really impressed on how you emphasized that the town NEEDED to lynch. That was smart and, although it didn't happen, very good analysis. PS - you ain't new anymore, young lady, so quit saying that, lol. You have a couple of games under your belt and this is just about analyzing information - newbie or not you've got the tools. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco   Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia 2 Finale - I Left My Heart in San Francisco
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next