ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journal Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

Journal Questions Empty
PostSubject: Journal Questions   Journal Questions EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Who is your biggest threat? Zack
Who is your best ally? Cam

Why do you think your team leader (Cam or Jordan) chose you to be on their team? We're friends and he trusts me.

Have the first two challenges given you a better idea of who the stronger/weaker players in this game are? Yes

Who do you think will be the first people to be up for elimination? Cournojo or Gagalicious
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

Journal Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Questions   Journal Questions EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Round 2

What qualities do you think someone needs to win a game as unique as I Love Money? Not be seen as a threat and have a good alliance.

Do you have these qualities in you to win? Of course I have those qualities!

What are your thoughts on Cournojo's elimination? He was inactive and deserved to go.

Thoughts on Jordan going from Paymaster to making his team lose the challenge? That's ok with me.

Who is better : DJ or Mandie? Journal Questions 871743 Hahahaha

If you haven't been team leader yet: What do you think is the best time for you to step up? Later

If you have: What is your strategy knowing you can't be a team leader again until you merge?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

Journal Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Questions   Journal Questions EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:24 pm

Round 3

Now that we are three rounds in, are you beginning to think about the merge, and your long game? Yes, just in case we don't have majority. But I would like to stick with my team at the merge.

Who are you most likely to team up with from the other team? Tiffani

Who is most likely to backstab anyone who gets in their way? Zack

Who is most likely to take one for the team in order to help everyone else out? Cam

What
do you think about the cross-team agreement for the Orange team to
throw the challenge? Was this something you were aware of? Was it
something you were a part of? Do you think that this was a strategical
move or more of a collective effort to rid the game of inactive members? I wasn't part of that decision, but it worked out ok for us. Gaga is gone.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

Journal Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Questions   Journal Questions EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:55 pm

ROUND 5.

DJ may have more, but I want to know what you think of each person who made the final 10.

CAM - Trustworthy
DERB - Threat
DONNA - Me
JORDAN - Honest
PETE - Sneaky
SANTOS - Has my back because I saved him when he was in the box
THIAN - Threat
TIFFANI - Has my back because I saved her when she was in the box
TRAVIS - Friendly
ZACK - Sneaky

-Who is in your alliance? Cam and Travis And who are the other alliances in the game? Not sure
-Who is the one person (or two people if you can't decide) that you would want with you in the finals? Cam and Travis
-Biggest threat? Thian
-Biggest joke? Santos

And what challenge is your favorite challenge ever? Puzzles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Journal Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Questions   Journal Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Journal Questions
Page 1 of 1