ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ramesses II: Journal Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

Ramesses II: Journal Questions Empty
PostSubject: Ramesses II: Journal Questions   Ramesses II: Journal Questions EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:51 pm

Round 1

1. What do you think about everyone getting a veto? Do you like the idea or does it make you nervous?
I think it's a cool feature. If used correctly, I think it could be a very powerful tool to help someone stay in the game if they're in danger.

2. Knowing the MVP gets to go to the other tribes TC will it make you work harder on challenges?
Not really. Normally, when I'm not as always-out-of-the-house as I am for some reason now... I'm active enough to show that I'm a competitor. I don't need to be the MVP to show that I'm strong or worthy or whatever.

3. Have you made any alliances, if so with who? We want to know alllllllll about it in your own words.
I don't think I have. I mean, I've made an indirect alliance with Caesar, and Isabella, but nothing was technically agreed upon or anything. We just talked about not voting for the other.

4. Is there anyone that you dont like ? If so, why??
No. I don't know anyone well enough to not like them.

5. And to lighten things up, what is your favorite color?
Baby/Sky Blue.
Back to top Go down

Ramesses II: Journal Questions
Page 1 of 1