ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journal Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Journal Questions Empty
PostSubject: Journal Questions   Journal Questions EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Sorry I forgot to do the first round of questions, haven't been up on things lately, but will answer all questions now

Who is your biggest threat? Who is your best ally?

I see everyone as threats and no one as a specific ally. I haven't had the opportunity to talk to people about this game one on one so no one at this time.

Why do you think your team leader (Cam or Jordan) chose you to be on their team?

I think Jordan picked me cause we are friends and he knows I am active

Have the first two challenges given you a better idea of who the stronger/weaker players in this game are?

yeah for the most part and I'm sure it'll change as other challenges come and go

Round 2

What qualities do you think someone needs to win a game as unique as I Love Money? Do you have these qualities in you to win?

I think qualities needed to win this game is to be decent at the challenges, active, and have friends in the game that you can trust. I do think I have these qualities but not sure I have the loyal friends to win, so we'll see.

What are your thoughts on Cournojo's elimination?

to be completely honest I am relieved he is eliminated, cause I know first chance he got he'd take me out of the game. He hates me cause of OPS2 and I doubt he'd ever be willing to move past it

Thoughts on Jordan going from Paymaster to making his team lose the challenge?

it was a simple mistake, anyone could have done it, it wasn't purposely done and I don't fault him for it, as I doubt we would have won regardless.

Who is better : DJ or Mandie?

this is an unfair question, and so I'm not going to answer but I will say this, you both rock and I'm glad to know you both!

If you havn't been team leader yet: What do you think is the best time for you to step up?

well I'd be willing to be team leader anytime, not sure if there is a better time to be one or not be one.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Journal Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Questions   Journal Questions EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Round 3

Now that we are three rounds in, are you beginning to think about the merge, and your long game?

To be honest I haven't done a whole lot of thinking as far as long term goes. The last challenge was the first time that I have talked to anyone from this game on aim.

Who are you most likely to team up with from the other team?

not sure, as I kind of feel like a loner in this game, I'd like to think I can count on Tiffani, derB and Jordan but I honestly don't know, and as far as the other team, who knows lol

Who is most likely to backstab anyone who gets in their way?

Jordan, at least that is who I think. I think he'll do what he has to in order to stick around, plus I think he and Zack are probably working together

Who is most likely to take one for the team in order to help everyone else out?

Tiffani or derB for sure

What do you think about the cross-team agreement for the Orange team to throw the challenge? Was this something you were aware of? Was it something you were a part of? Do you think that this was a strategical move or more of a collective effort to rid the game of inactive members?

To be completely honest this disappointed me because we are all here to play a game and get as far as possible. Never a fan of throwing challenges, not to say I haven't done it myself before but yeah not crazy about it, but glad that Blue team won!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Journal Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Questions   Journal Questions EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:27 pm

Round 5!

I'm really interested to know now that we are F10...

-Who is in your alliance? And who are the other alliances in the game?

well I don't technically have an alliance and I think at this point I'm gonna forgo alliances. I don't forsee myself winning so I'm just gonna do what I can to help the Blue team win and the Orange team lose. I do know that Jordan and Zack have an alliance and that worries me, so that is something that'll have to be taken care off sooner than later.

-Who is the one person (or two people if you can't decide) that you would
want with you in the finals?

if somehow I made it to the finals I guess I would choose derB and Santos, cause they did worse than me in the last challenge, plus derB is the only person this entire game that I have actually talked to

-Biggest threat?

Zack. With the orange team in his corner plus Jordan, he's gonna be hard to eliminate

-Biggest joke?

myself lmao

And what challenge is your favorite challenge ever?

I liked this past challenge the best, the puzzles. Cause I love doing puzzles and should have done a lot better than I did with it.

I also just want to add that I am in complete shock that Tiffani eliminated Cam over Travis and a little disappointed as well cause I don't know Travis and I know Cam. I would not have voted for Cam had I had any clue that was gonna turn out that way
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Journal Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Questions   Journal Questions EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:56 pm

SPRING BREAK QUESTIONS

Rank everyone left in this game on their performance, 1 being the best and 8 being the worst. Do not include yourself.

Tiffani - 6, she has played strong, but also not gotten herself involved in the drama, though how long she can remain outside of it remains to be seen. I want her out but who else really is against her at this time

Jordan - 6, he has played strong and made himself a threat but he has also gathered allies that will help him as well

derB - 4, he has also played strong but has also started to make some enemies for himself and that is bound to come back to haunt him

Santos - 1, I think he is playing the worst game right now based on the last round. He may get far but he has also made a lot of enemies.

Dragonldy - 3, I put her so low because of her eliminating Thian it proves to everyone that she is involved in an alliance with Santos and Travis (who are two of the more disliked contestants at this time). She is playing on borrowed time at this point I'd say

Travis - 3, I think that if any one of Santos, Dragonldy or Travis surprised everyone and went far it would be Travis. He has pissed people off with his comments regarding people being fake or not. I think with Santos pissing people off last round and Dragonldy eliminating Thian has made those two the first two to go

Zack - 4, he has made enemies of Travis for voting for Cam and Travis last round. Now I think that he could be going very soon, in fact before Jordan is really targeted I think that Zack will be.

It looks like the tension in this game is increasing - have you been a contributing factor to this?

I think I have done what I needed to keep myself out of it while still commenting on it during the vault round. I do think that this game is going to get more tense though, should be interesting to see how it plays out from this point on.

Does Thian's departure from this game change your strategy at all?

hell yes! lol, I am gunning for Dragonldy #1 at this time. Plus it makes me want to push myself more at the challenges and actually win so I can take one of them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Journal Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal Questions   Journal Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Journal Questions
Page 1 of 1