ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VILE Tribe - Michael M.s Opening Statments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

VILE Tribe - Michael M.s Opening Statments Empty
PostSubject: VILE Tribe - Michael M.s Opening Statments   VILE Tribe - Michael M.s Opening Statments EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:32 pm

Hey everyone, I'm going to keep this short and sweet as to not already talk your ear off in my opening words. I came into this game thinking that if anything hopefully with these tiny of numbers (14 being relatively small), my tribe would be able to dominate this game challenge-wise in numbers. It became clear after two of the members of my tribe were innactives, that they both were doomed the moment they went to tribal council, and then when Rebecca turned on Jordan at the fourth tribal council I realized with the 4-6 defecit we were at that even in this small of numbers I could no longer play this game in a tribal manner, especially knowing that either Mitch or Rebecca was no longer trustworthy (I later confirmed it was Rebecca.) This is when I was awarded the rank as tribal leader, and realized I really needed to make sure the numbers were perfect, and I needed to start infiltrating the other side. That is exactly what I worked really hard on doing from that moment on, and I feel I did a very good job at constructing relationships with the other side well. Mitch posted ahead of my opening jury statement somehow, so I'll continue this riveting tale there, but in any case I thank all of you for making this game a fun one, and hope there aren't any harsh feelings, as while I've seen this game get really angry and upsetting toward the end, I like to think even though I was very active in this game that it wasn't of my doing in any manner. Thank you, and I look forward to honestly answering any questions you may have.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi

VILE Tribe - Michael M.s Opening Statments
Page 1 of 1