ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VILE Tribe - Jess' Opening Statements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

VILE Tribe - Jess' Opening Statements Empty
PostSubject: VILE Tribe - Jess' Opening Statements   VILE Tribe - Jess' Opening Statements EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:21 pm

I don't like opening statements. I really don't. So I'll keep this very brief VILE Tribe - Jess' Opening Statements 204853 The way I see it, everything you want to know, you'll ask me in your questions! And going too in depth into my gameplay would be rather pointless, looking at Mitch's question.

So I'll simply say that I don't feel that I was ruthless or cutthroat in this game, but that doesn't mean I don't deserve to be here. People have told me they were never sure where my head was at, so the claims I've heard saying that I didn't do much in the game to get to the end are wrong. If you don't know what I was thinking, then you don't know what I was doing, and therefore, I'm being underestimated, lol. I made honest, yet smart moves, and the only official deal I made with anyone in this game was with Michael M. And after I made that promise, I didn't waver from it for one second. My loyalty and trustworthiness are the two things I cherish most going into a game, and I always make sure I come out the end with them too.

Anyways, I look forward to reading all of your comments and questions! :D

<3, Jess
Back to top Go down

VILE Tribe - Jess' Opening Statements
Page 1 of 1