ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VILE Tribe - What everyone should know

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

VILE Tribe - What everyone should know Empty
PostSubject: VILE Tribe - What everyone should know   VILE Tribe - What everyone should know EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:15 am

So I just received a pm from Mitch telling me that I am receiving all of your votes. Whatever, understood it is a game and I respect that but I want you all to know not to trust Mitch cause he will screw over anyone to just not be in the minority. He will receive my vote tonight just as he did last round and that's that.

Last thing I want to say is, I felt like had I gone to the final five of Michael M, Jessica, Bill, Tiffani and me that I'd be either fifth or fourth and that Bill would be in the other spot and that is the only reason I have Mitch the hidden immunity idol, which was a dumb ass move but I felt I had Bill's support so I went ahead with it, had he not been like yeah we gotta get Michael M or Tiffani out I never would have done it.

As for the vote this round, the only reason I felt that going with Mitch to vote out Jessica was because with Bill we made a final three deal with Mitch and as I had already betrayed one alliance I didn't wanna betray another cause I hate lying and felt it was the most honest move to make. I only had a few minutes to decide since Bill wasn't feeling good and wanted to sign off, now I feel he was just trying to get me to say Jessica to screw me over.

Just posting my honest feelings right now cause it's really annoying to be betrayed in this manner. Mitch wouldn't be in the game had I not betrayed my original alliance of Donna, Michael L and Joe, because I felt their whole plan of throwing the challenge was a very poor way to play the game. Then Jessica wanted to switch the vote at 8 and vote Mitch out then and while I contemplated it I had made a final three deal with Bill and Mitch that I felt I needed to honor. At 7 I wanted to save Michael L because I hated that I had betrayed all of them but wanted to make it up to them, the reason I didn't give him my hidden immunity idol was cause I felt that he was a loose cannon, telling everyone everything that was going on.

So now you know basically my whole gameplay at this point. I have no reason to hide anything as I know I'm out, all that really matters to me is that I don't lose Michael M, Jessica or Bill as friends outside of the game, cause that's more important than this game (which will most likely be my final game for good, though I say that all the time lol)

Last edited by djqwiksilver on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited this cause I felt I needed to just be honest and not so bitter)
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - What everyone should know   VILE Tribe - What everyone should know EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:57 am

DOUBLE POST...sorry :-)

Last edited by Mitch Armour on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - What everyone should know   VILE Tribe - What everyone should know EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:59 am

LMAO i actually was telling you that i was voting you off too to tell you the truth...i now know how michael M felt when he told me he was voting me off and appoligize for being mad at him. I was honest to you and told u i was voting you off and you do this? Classy.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - What everyone should know   VILE Tribe - What everyone should know EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:09 am

And that is NOT TRUE, i have true allys but you wouldve taken me out too pete dont even lie....you are the MOST DANGEROUS in challenges, nobody can beat you at the end.....EVERYBODY WAS IN FEAR OF YOU! Jess and myself literally were SO SCARED that youd get ahold of what we said and turn it on us that we didnt open up to eachother for so long till recently, we and also michael m found out you were controling everyone ....or trying to...you had a final 5 with michael m and tiff with urself and bill and jess.....IT WAS YOUR PLAN TO GIVE ME THE IDOL so you didnt have to have tiffanis blood on your hands! You are a mastermind, ill give you that, and thats why hopefully you leave tonight because you are a BIG BIG BIG THREAT , you can turn ANYONE AGAINST ANYONE....the bullshit you posted about me not being loyal is totally untrue, but if i named my true allys right now id be giving up my cards wouldnt i? BUT IVE GIVEN MY WORD to two people ,besides you, and after finding out what youve been doing to MAKE SURE we wouldnt join up, purposely...i realized you wouldve thrown me OR Bill,jess or Michael under the bus IN A SECOND to get to teh finals PETE!

Pete,you KNOW you put wedges between people like me jess michael and bill to where we would hopefully not match things up together, and you say IM NOT TRUSTWORTHY and IM THE LIAR?!?!? LOL look in the mirror and youll find the real liar buddy....you just got caught and are mad about it!

Your just mad that you got caught if you do go home this round, cus ive learned never to take ANYTHING for granite in this game!!!

ALSO to CLARIFY...you gave me the idol, not to save me, but to make sure the blood of TIFFANIs voting off wasnt ON YOUR HANDS so youd have a stacked jury in your favor![/quote]

Last edited by Mitch Armour on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - What everyone should know   VILE Tribe - What everyone should know EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:12 am

Mitch, it isn't about you voting me off and trying to be honest, it's about the fact about why you claimed you were doing it. I'm not mad at Bill, Michael M or Jessica about voting for me, I'm mad that I screwed myself to protect you and now you are voting for me cause you don't want to anger Jessica.

Oh and the whole I manipulated everyone and put wedges between people, I don't know what you are talking about. I was as honest as I could be with everyone without giving away my cards, but I'm sure you won't believe me and that's okay, just I now regret trusting you one bit, I trusted you cause of one reason, you stated that you always get betrayed by someone that you trust and that is how I'm always betrayed as well, so I was trying my hardest to help you out and not let that happen. Take it how you will, I really don't care at this point.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - What everyone should know   VILE Tribe - What everyone should know EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:18 am

then why were myself,jess and OTHERS scared to say anything to eachother of fear that the other person was in your pocket? Thats how Michael L got voted off by you!!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - What everyone should know   VILE Tribe - What everyone should know EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:25 am

umm actually everyone was already voting Michael L off, I didn't have any choice in the matter, Tiffani, Jessica, Michael M and Bill were already voting for him. You only voted for him cause I told you that was how I was voting. So actually it was only you, so I'm not sure where you are getting at with that, you really are a bit delusional, now I understand why most people wanted you out earlier in the game, why I was stupid enough to trust you and believe you I don't know but oh well Mitch. Good luck seriously.

As for the others, good game, I played my hardest and I won't deny that I tried to control things to the best of my ability. I got caught because Bill is a smart player. Do I think Mitch had anything to do with it, no, maybe I'm wrong but I seriously doubt it. Good luck to all three of you, you're all playing well and it'll be fun to see two of you in the finals, it'll be hard to decide who I'll vote for, I always vote for who played the best game, feelings aside and this time will be no different.
So long, it's been fun and I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - What everyone should know   VILE Tribe - What everyone should know EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:30 am

Mitch Armour wrote:
ALSO to CLARIFY...you gave me the idol, not to save me, but to make sure the blood of TIFFANIs voting off wasnt ON YOUR HANDS so youd have a stacked jury in your favor!
[/quote]

wow, you really want to take everything and make it seem the way you want to don't you. I can't help it right now as I am dying inside of laughter at how stupid you really are. I told you why I gave you the idol, because the best we could have hoped for was a tie and everyone was already planning to vote for you. The only reason Bill and I were to vote for you in that same moment was to try and get Michael M and Jessica to not think we were behind it. I didn't realize that Bill's true allegience was to those two cause had I known I wouldn't have done it and my hats off to him for that move, it was a great move.
You, Mitch, were carried here and that's the only reason you are going to be in the final four.
What you don't realize is I had already lost Joe and Donna's vote had I made finals, and most likely Michael L's so I am fairly positive when I say this, that once we had voted Michael M and Jessica out I had no prayer of winning the game and I knew that, so I was trying to make the final three be with the two people I trusted the most you and Bill.
Have a good game, cause I'm tired of trying to explain myself to a delusional idiot.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - What everyone should know   VILE Tribe - What everyone should know EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:43 am

first off: THATS TOTAL BULLSHIT..joe ,donna and tiffani ALL HATE ME and tiff hates me because of how you voted for me after giving me the idol...I told bill he could vote me off since i had the idol...AND HE BALLSED UP AND REGARDLESSLY DID NOT VOTE ME OFF....THAT Showed me bill was moreso my buddy and ally then you were Pete!

I hate lying....absolutly hate it...but pete you werent gonna take me to the end. And I wasnt carried here...think all you want....i worked with others to get where im at and if im next to go, then so be it....but tell me: WHY should I vote to keep you over others that have showed me more loyalty in the last few days ....AND STOP LYING you gave me the idol SO YOU WOULDNT HAVE TIFFANIs blood on your hands and EVERYONE KNOWS YOU'd WIN 5-2 or 6-1 against ANY 4 OF US!

And if Bill is with Michael and Jessica and im getting played....then the jokes on me pete....so i dont see why you would do all of this and treat me like the bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - What everyone should know   VILE Tribe - What everyone should know Empty

Back to top Go down

VILE Tribe - What everyone should know
Page 1 of 1