ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VILE Tribe - Tribal Council 11

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

VILE Tribe - Tribal Council 11 Empty
PostSubject: VILE Tribe - Tribal Council 11   VILE Tribe - Tribal Council 11 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Well, as we know after a 2-2 vote and a 1-1 revote, Bill and Jessica had to build a fire.

Jessica lasted 20 minutes (as of now).

Bill has informed us that he will not be participating in the challenge, and therefore takes fourth place in this game.

Your final immunity challenge will be posted tomorrow night.

Last edited by djqwiksilver on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Tribal Council 11   VILE Tribe - Tribal Council 11 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:03 pm

Bye Bill. Congrats Jess.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Tribal Council 11   VILE Tribe - Tribal Council 11 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:39 pm

congrats jess....but there may be an imprepriaty by the host ACCIDENTLY , bill wanted to try within the time limit AND WAS DENYED ,he sayed HE DID NOT QUIT but wasnt allowed a chance to even try!!!!???

BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT.....HOST READ THIS....imporpriety is possible here and I WANT TO MAKE SURE FAIRNESS IS UPHELD!

Bill says he didnt quit but that since he said he didnt want to try last night, that you wouldnt let him try today!?!?!?!?! LOOK this is the PM he sent me...

To:Mitch Armour
Posted:Today at 11:52 am
Subject:Re: hey billy....get ahold of me when you get this please :-)VILE Tribe - Tribal Council 11 Quote4
Hey
just an fyi I didn't quit I was gonna do it but DJ wouldn't let me
since I said I wasn't going to last night. It's still within the
timeframe but he won't let me even thought I want to at least try to do
something. Whatever.
bill

I WANT FAIRNESS DONE, even if bill still goes....this must be addressed cause this seems UNFAIR TO NOT LET BILL TRY WHEN HE CHANGED HIS MIND CAUSE WE TALKED AND I TOLD HIM HOW ID FEEL IF HE JUST UP AND QUIT ON ME AND HE CHANGED HIS MIND,AND WAS WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT WHEN HE WANTED TO TRY AND HE SAUS YOU DENYED HIM OF EVEN TRYING!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Thats not Fair and I demand it be investigated/explained IMMEDIATLY...in the sake of FAIRNESS!!!
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Tribal Council 11   VILE Tribe - Tribal Council 11 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:48 pm

* BUMP to make sure EVERYONE READS what i said above, the game should be ON HALT UNTIL THIS MATTER IS SOLVED, its that serious of a possible Legit Fairness violation by the host....please host investive or tell your side of the story...cus bill says you DENYED him the chance to try after he felt defeated and posted that thing,but HE DIDNT OFFICIALLY SAY "I QUIT" , so why wouldnt you let him do the challenge when we talked and he changed his mind knowing it would be leaving me hanging to dry for sticking strong with him like i did!? *
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Tribal Council 11   VILE Tribe - Tribal Council 11 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:02 am

Mitch -

Last night Bill came to me, and told me how he was busy in other things, and that he wouldn't be playing in other games after this, and it was basically a monologue of defeat - he told me he was not going to attempt the tiebreaker.

When I got home from work tonight, Jessica had started the tiebreaker, Bill had not. Under the impression from my conversation with Bill and his post from yesterday to the three of you, I felt that no matter the time left in the challenge, Bill had made it clear to me, to you, to Jess, to Michael, that he was not going to show up for the challenge.

Did he say he quit? No, he didn't. Did I say he quit? No, I didn't. I merely thought that he was passively decided to forfeit and let Jessica win by default. If he had quit, he would not have made the jury.

Bill then came on at 11:30, and asked why he could no longer see the forums - the conversation he sent to you and Jess and Michael is the conversation we had.

Again, had Jessica continued her posting, she would have had a longer time than Bill, and she would have won regardless.

I have sent a PM to Mandie (the admin of the site) - and I have posted to her as well. It is up to her to give me her opinion on the matter, however, if you've ever hosted a game before, you know that what the host says, goes. I'm not trying to make this game unfair to anybody, I'm not trying to rig it - what do I gain from that? Nothing.

But after having a conversation, reading a post, and hearing that multiple people felt Bill had laid down, I was ending the challenge early. It's like someone going around and telling people that they are pregnant, stuffing their belly, getting ultrasounds, and then two months later saying "just kidding!" - ok well that's extreme, but honestly, I was under the impression created by Bill that he was not going to do the challenge.

Anyway, I'm not going to halt this game unless Mandie tells me to, so as per usual, the Final 3 Immunity Challenge will be held tomorrow night.

That's really all I have to say on this matter, if you have any further questions, you can ask Mandie, but Bill has contacted her, and I have contacted her - I really don't think there's much more that can be done until she reads both sides and makes heads or tails out of it.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Tribal Council 11   VILE Tribe - Tribal Council 11 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:40 am

Well this seems needlessly annoying. Let's just give Bill the final hour he would have been here for, and let Jess post through that hour with him, and add her 20 minutes, and see who wins, lmfao.

Or we could do whatever technicalities are meritted, though yeah, what host says goes, and it seems something was said, so that should probably go! Lol.

Either way, I think we know the final 3, congrats guys, let's move past this.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Tribal Council 11   VILE Tribe - Tribal Council 11 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:54 pm

Ok sorry, Bill completly lied to me...and i stuck with him at my own peril against people i shouldve stuck with and voted bill off with,but because i took the stand with him to prove pete wrong and any one else who thought i just WENT ALONG with what others wanted.....and bill basically ,it seems in hindsight, jumped off the boat and took me down with him for being loyal to him...wow :-( I just feel bad i didnt stick with michael and jess to vote him off....anyways....that cant be changed now, so it doesnt matter.....but bill if you felt that way, why would you lie to me saying the host wouldnt LET YOU do the challenge and you were banned from the site? LOL you were ok with going ,YOU QUIT! And you totally lied to me when i asked you about it,when i basically lied to a friend in michael and voted against someone i genuinly like personality wise - in jess!

You lied to me when you were out of the game,but before you left you still led me on and seemed to ONLY think of yourself ,and i stuck with you, if i had the chance to have done that with ANY OF THESE PEOPLE : Michael M.Pete,Michael L and Jordan .......had I known youd take my loyalty,then throw me under the bus as a thankyou after QUITING ON THE GAME and me , you were begging me to stick strong, and then you quit.......and lied over and over and thats why i was mad at the host at first cause I believe you,sorry host,it was bills lies, he told me that you basically wouldnt let him do the challenge when he ASKED TO DO IT, when i learned thats a total lie.

I Wish in Final 5,pete wouldve been willing to had vote out bill, in hindsite thats what i wouldve wanted, pete i know i couldve counted on IF i was to still do that.....i dont know but i know id feel alot better if it was pete or michael l or michael m or jordan that was in that situation with me. So bill, stop the act ,your gigs up, stop lying theres no use for it anymore!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Tribal Council 11   VILE Tribe - Tribal Council 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

VILE Tribe - Tribal Council 11
Page 1 of 1