ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VILE Tribe - Joe's Jury Questions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe
Stargazer
Stargazer
Joe

Goat

VILE Tribe - Joe's Jury Questions. Empty
PostSubject: VILE Tribe - Joe's Jury Questions.   VILE Tribe - Joe's Jury Questions. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:30 am

Hey Final Two! Once again, congratulations on doing what everyone else here couldn't-- making it to the end! As a jury member, I have to vote for one of you to win. I will try to keep this short and simple, mainly because I don't feel like typing that much. VILE Tribe - Joe's Jury Questions. 35478

When I was still in the game, I had a few conversations with the two of you; however, I don't believe either of you were ever on my side, which makes this even more difficult.

First: Jessica. At the times during the game, I felt you were purposely ignoring me. Maybe this was out of shame that you were backstabbing the original tribe or w/e. Was this true or did you just not realize I was sending you a bunch of messages while you were "available" on AIM? Furthermore, this lack of sociability makes it difficult for me to vote for you, as Mike at least decided to talk to me while I was on your tribe.

A few questions for you:

1. Do you think your lack of activity and communication with tribe mates will cost you the game.

2. Name the three most significant moves you made during the game.

3. Compose a picture on Paint of your most significant tribal council (excluding the final).

4. Why do you deserve to win over Mike?

Thanks and Good Luck! VILE Tribe - Joe's Jury Questions. 204853

Second: Mike. Well Mike, I have to say you def. played the "best" game, although I don't know if that's necess. a good thing. You pretty much lied to everyone, and seemed kind of snake-like IMO. I for one don't usually play a manipulative game, but I congratulate you on making it this far.

Here are a few questions:

1. Name the three best lies you told and how they influenced your overall gameplay.

2. Compose a picture of your best move on Paint.

3. What two other jurors deserve to be in the Finale? Why?

4. What makes you more deserving than Jess?

Good Luck! VILE Tribe - Joe's Jury Questions. 204853

~Joe
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Joe's Jury Questions.   VILE Tribe - Joe's Jury Questions. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:52 pm

1. Name the three best lies you told and how they influenced your overall gameplay.

1 and 2. I believe telling people that me and Tiffani were closer than we truly were and telling people me and jess were less close than we really were pivitol inverse lies. I would say this is one of the cases where I was more enhancing one thing, and completely deminishing the existance of another, so I will consider this one a two part lie. I would essentially lie on one end by saying constantly to everyone that me and Tiffani were talking at times that we basically weren't, because I sensed that they all knew she wasn't talking to them, and that everyone would assume that Tiffani was my ace in the hole, and not Jess, so if they wanted to go after someone while I was immune it wouldn't be Jess. That kept in my game my real final 2 ally whose vote I knew I'd always have. On top of that, I would always ask people if they would relay things to Jess, and tell them that I don't really talk to her. I kept these two different lie sets going in order to always distract people on targetting Jess as a way to get a me while I was immune, and rather open up passages to target either of the two original Sleuth members I came into the merge with. Even up until the final 5 Bill asked me if I was with Jess, and I flat out denied it, and Mitch and Bill both accordingly went back to secure Jess' vote for their plans while I acted as if they were the ones tying the knots. I'm sure they saw through it, but they easily could have gotten her out with Pete, and because the threat of me and Jess wasn't strong enough to them, they simply got out the third vote in the hole at final 4.

3. My third lie would have to be my lie to Mitch and final 3. Mitch continues to say it was not a strategic move, but I believe it was incredibly strategic. In the context of the game the endurance challenge simply was to make as many posts as you can in your thread, and at the same time you could also make posts in your opponents threads to decrease their score. Me and Jess already had our plans, and having kept her safe all the way through final 3 with her good strategy, and our distancing ourselves from eachother, having someone who would not post in my thread at this point already payed off beautifully. As for Mitch, Mitch ultimately told me after I started posting in his thread, and after we got into it a bit, that if I CONSIDER to take him to the final 3, he will stop posting in my thread EVEN IF I continue to post in his thread. I took him up on this offer, and while I truly don't believe there was much of an ounce of hope i was gonna take the guy, and I did consider my options and he just wasn't someone I wanted to be at the end with, he seems to think this was a terrible lie, and if a lie it was, than a great one it was. This little talk was able to make him not post in my thread, and since Jess wasn't posting in my thread my thread was completely unscathed while the other two were posting in each others thread, up until nearly the end of the challenge until they final made a truce realizing they had unraveled each others chances of actually winning the challenge. I was able to decieve Mitch, as Mitch will say, into "unstrategically" making him fight regardless of his chances of actually making it to the end. I believe I instead simply didn't choose him, but regardless, that one move guarenteeing me a spot in the final 3, and proving even at the end of the game the chips have been led into where I still maintained a power position made that little lie show that even in challenges, my social strategy and abilities of persuasion are what ultimately led me to victory.

2. Compose a picture of your best move on Paint.

[img]VILE Tribe - Joe's Jury Questions. 2jfkhe8[/img]

This depicts the numbers game I planned coming into the merge. By getting out Rebecca, both because she was my biggest challenge threat that I could nip out of the game at final 10, and because she was working with Michael L. closely, I was able to come into the merge, and have my, Tiffani, and Mitch's votes be a very valuable looking ticket since with Rebecca it would have looked like a 5-4 tribal lines split, which would have made people more hesitant to want to vote with me and my people. At this point by emphasizing the snap in the bond between me and Mitch, and by completely solidifying me and Jess' bond, the dysfunction within my own group made Bill, and more importantly Pete who was bonded with the three I wanted people to turn on seem like better allies. I believe setting up those numbers are ultimately what granted me a passage to this point, and while unpredicted things occured, the way the bonds and apparent non-bonds looked to people always allowed me to still continue on in this game with my main ally. That is why this was the best move in my opinion I made, and that is why I drew it.

3. What two other jurors deserve to be in the Finale? Why?

I would say Pete and Michael L. While I do believe Bill played a really amazing game, and that Tiffani got screwed over badly, I believe that Pete really was an openly playing player, and I feel like Bill getting to the end and not recieving votes because some people would not have fully seen how he really had his hand in things, or maybe feeling bitter toward him for whatever reason would have been a discredit to him. I feel like Pete really was part of this game 100% to which Bill at a point admitted he had phases where he wasn't 100% in it (though this may have been him once again throwing us off even toward the end!). As for Michael L. he was clearly a strong leader in the opposition and he somehow was the last person picked off at that point. He truly exhausted all his options, and he really was going to be safe even if he didn't win the immunity he did win. I really don't know if I can say the same about me being safe regardless of my immunities, and if subsequently Jess would have been safe without me, but I slightly doubt both, and I think had Michael L., just had one little shift occur at Final 7, he would have been set til the end, and he was close, so I definately think his ability to do what he did should be recognized, and he would have been someone in the final 2 i would have had a hard time not voting for if things just flipped a little bit more in his direction.

4. What makes you more deserving than Jess?

I believe that while Jess was a good player in not having the target on her intensely like it was on me, I also believe this may slightly be a token to me having a greater hand in things that did happen, and that I was more largely invested in plotting the future of the game. I forsaw the final 6 at 10, and I know if the idol wasn't brought into the game, and if Jess would have played up a connection with Pete and Bill a little more with effort we easily would have made it to the end easily, and I believe it was mainly my deceit in the connection between me and Jess that got us further, rather than Jess' manuevers to be preserve herself that got us where we are. I still do believe that Jess however played an incredible social game, and anyone else could have easily made mistakes and said the wrong thing about me and her to give us away. She stayed quiet well, and helped us get here, 100%, I can't take that away from her, I simply think I was a more active force in this game, and took a more active role in securing my fate, and ultimately through misdirection, her fate as well.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Joe's Jury Questions.   VILE Tribe - Joe's Jury Questions. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Funny thing is, that picture is probably the best representation of the game for me so far. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - Joe's Jury Questions.   VILE Tribe - Joe's Jury Questions. Empty

Back to top Go down

VILE Tribe - Joe's Jury Questions.
Page 1 of 1