ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VILE Tribe - I may be a pyro...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

VILE Tribe - I may be a pyro... Empty
PostSubject: VILE Tribe - I may be a pyro...   VILE Tribe - I may be a pyro... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:31 am

So Jess and I have this fire building challenge before us. I know that I really hate endurance. I also know Jess is a college student like me. We don't have any qualms about not sleeping. A realization that I came to right around the time that this game was starting was that these games really don't mean anything. They're just for fun. Idk somehow that just gets lost sometimes. I'm not going to spend hours of my life posting. I have so many other fun things in my life I can do. I'll admit I started this game really lacklusterly, but I did get into it here at the end. A lot of that was that it better fit into my schedule. Anyway these last couple rounds got mean from my perspective and I just hope as everyone moves on to the end of the game that they remember it really doesn't mean anything and that it always stays fun. Enjoy everyone!
bill
Back to top Go down
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

VILE Tribe - I may be a pyro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: VILE Tribe - I may be a pyro...   VILE Tribe - I may be a pyro... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:23 am

Bill...please dont just give up.....I took a stand for you dude that obviously hurt me with someone i consider an ally and a lied to,for YOU! ANd Jessica who i liked but NEVER had a deal to...and bill...if you felt you were gonna do this why didnt you just tell me to vote you off so i didnt have to do what i did to Jessica by voting for her and Michael cause she and me were both his allys and he AS ANY GOOD STRATEGIST WOULD DO ,wanted us with him in the f3....well you ,BILL...and MICHAEL M are my allys and I wanted YOU 2 in the f3.....so if your just "giving up" please talk to me and tell me why you had me put my head out on a chopping board for loyalty when i broke loyalty to in Michael M. , and i felt like shit but if you just give up, then im gonna feel like shit and feel like you didnt truly have my best interest in your mind as i did yours by MAKING SURE we stuck together, and then QUITTING ! HAD I KNOWN I WOULDVE ASKED FOR THEM TO VOTE FOR ME CAUSE I WOULDVE WON THE ENDURANCE CHALLENGE...ive SUCKED in the last singles challenges but ENDURANCE is my specialty and that MIGHT be the next challenge....if the challenge gods are on my side......for once in this game ;-)

But....bill Please PM me and atleast explain to me why you wouldnt just tell me to vote you off, and allow me to put myself in this bad position now with you going after i stuck strong with you in a 2-2 vote and didnt budge?

I just wanna know why you would do that to me after ive TRULY not lied to you and your one OF THE FEW I HAVNT LIED TO...you join the likes of Michael L and Jordan in people I DID NOT LIE To....i told michael L i was voting him off....

Anyways...you dont owe anybody answers....except me on this issue I THINK you do friend....please?

-Mitch
Back to top Go down

VILE Tribe - I may be a pyro...
Page 1 of 1