ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia - Paradise - Day 3

Go down 
+4
Thian
derB
Doggerz
Enchantress
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:56 pm

I agree with derBmoose on his theory. The mafia lost their boss day one, they basically have THREE civilians cleared, well two known, one unknown to all but me, why wouldn't they just go ahead and try to kill a civilian, the only worry they have is the vigilante in last night's situation. They really had no idea I who i was going to seduce since I dont' think I ever laid any suspicion on Brant before. If anything, they might have thought I was going to seduce Cam or DJ, since those were two people I've voted for in the past.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:13 pm

DEADLINE: Wednesday, December 1st, 23:59 EST

VOTE COUNT:

4 votes of 6: Brant (tiffani, Dogdude, Dragontear, Thian)

Pending Votes: 6
DJ, Deetster, Dragonldy, -jk, derBmoose, Brant
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:18 pm

derBmoose wrote:
Well then, who do you think is more suspicious? You have yet to speak of any other players.
I think I've mentioned all of this in past rounds. I rank 1-4 most suspicious, 5-7 possibly suspicious, 8-9 relatively innocent, and 10 completely innocent.

1. Dragontear: Again, he has a completely different "feel" to me than he's had in past games. He's just quiet. He's sort of proposing ideas or jumping on other ideas, but he's never been involved in the key discussion and hasn't had as much "unique" to offer like he normally seems to do. I probably would have suggested going after him this round if not for this horrible situation.

2. Deetster: There's almost nothing there to read in his few posts besides the fact that he's been incredibly quiet and nothing at all like his usual self. I think he's blamed it on not being able to get used to the Realignment of roles with Jackie's new format or whatever. I've pointed this out several times, and no one else seems to think anything's strange. I do. He gets lynched half the games he plays because people can't understand his logic, and he's never usually afraid to throw some crazy, unique theory out there.

3. DJ: He fits the "laying low" strategy as far as not being completely inactive but showing up enough to keep from being lynched because he's inactive. He doesn't post enough to be heavily accused for what he says, which is how I think that a Mafia member would react with so much questioning going on.

4. Dragonldy: There isn't a lot to read there. She's pretty similar whether she's innocent or guilty in the way she behaves, so who knows.

5. Thian: He's more active and involved than I'd expect a Mafia member to be, and he's playing like he doesn't care if he goes over the top and gets lynched. For the good of the town? Plus he led the vote for Virtuanno, which shouldn't clear him, but at the same time, I don't see why he'd have done it as Mafia. Then again, it would be a good way to get himself that cushion for the whole game.

6. derBmoose: Your thought process is probably the deepest and most clear of anyone in this game, and I'm not saying that to suck up to you. Like Thian, you're playing "on the edge" like you don't care if you get lynched or not, but just want the Town to win. If you're Mafia, you're playing an extremely smart game. Reasons for being Mafia? Last game, you were more in favor of not killing or at least going after the more inactive seeming players whereas this game, you're completely down for kills and seem to be more aggressively pursuing them. I don't know if that means anything or not.

7. JK: I don't think he's Mafia. I just think he's busy and hasn't been able to keep up with the game. My thoughts are that a Mafia member would want to try to get involved and fit in so they'd be viewed more positively after the game if they won.You know, have a chance of going for MVP or whatever? So I doubt he's being intentionally quiet as his "cover" to help the Mafia. I think he's likely innocent.

8. DogDude: He said he's the doctor. I doubt he'd risk revealing his role since someone would point him out as a liar. I didn't suspect him much before he revealed his role anyway.

9. Tiffani: She said she was the prostitute. I doubt she'd risk revealing her role since someone would point out she's a liar. I slightly suspected her before she revealed her role and not so much anymore.

10. Brant - I don't suspect him at all. His heart just seems pure, and I honestly would be shocked if he's not in this game for the good of the Town. He seems to be the victim of an unfortunate attempt to frame someone innocent. So sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:32 pm

Thank you Brant Smile That post was heart warming, to say first and foremost. However, thinking as an innocent player, whether you are one or not, you must understand our position here. What other option do we have? I don't think a no-lynch is going to help the town at all; then Tiff will have revealed herself for nothing. We have to learn something definitive out of this, and if not you, who? We haven't discussed anything else up to this point, and anything else would feel like a contrived pity-Brant move.

This is a brutal witch hunt we have on our hands, and you got caught, possibly in the crossfire, the victim of the most elaborate framing of an innocent I could ever imagine taking place in this game. I think at this point we have learned everything we possibly can out of this round. Thank you again, either way, your insight here will be valued. If you turn out to be innocent, I salute you.

And you are wrong about Dogdude. Smile

I vote to lynch Brant.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:37 pm

*salutes derBmoose*

Wait, how am I wrong about Dogdude?

One final though I'd have to say is that if I was Mafia and you kept me, Tiffani could be saved by simply disabling me tonight, then the doctor could protect her again since he can protect someone every other night.

But I doubt you guys will want to do that, and it doesn't matter since I'm not guilty. See ya.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:38 pm

derBmoose wrote:
And you are wrong about Dogdude. Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 204853

what is he wrong about? do you have more knowledge than we do?
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:42 pm

In fact, on that particular matter, I do.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:43 pm

VOTE COUNT:

5 votes of 6: Brant (tiffani, Dogdude, Dragontear, Thian, derBmoose)

Pending Votes: 5
DJ, Deetster, Dragonldy, -jk, Brant

Brant is 1 vote away from being lynched.

Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:45 pm

So...if Dogdude's not the Doctor, then that means you are if you know that he isn't. Yet he pointed out that he was, and you didn't contradict? I have to admit that I'm confused there.

And my theory about keeping me around actually makes a whole lot of sense, assuming the bodyguard protected Tiffani last night. But what you're saying is incredibly confusing.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:48 pm

I believe the statement you are bringing up is Dogdude saying something to the effect of "giving Tiffani the pass to have sex with the mafia". I don't think he was admitting anything, just making a joke. And I have been giving some pretty strong hints lately as to who the doctor might be.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:53 pm

Eh, something just doesn't click with that, and I'd like to help figure out what before I'm killed. But I surely will not get the chance.

Anyone want to take bets on who will place the final vote to kill me?
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:03 pm

It is good to see you still fighting as you go down, and are not being defeatist, but if you look back at the end of last round, things should become clear.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:07 pm

I could just kill myself. I asked Jackie, and she confirmed that we are indeed allowed to self-vote in this game. That'd be an interesting way to go out, but I'd prefer to do it with a cute picture of a St. Bernard instead:

Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 4ac4293e795f0c343179bf0fb
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:07 pm

VOTE COUNT:

Pending Votes: 5
DJ, Deetster, Dragonldy, -jk, Brant

Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:10 pm

I re-vote for JK.

Just throwing that out there so he reads it someday and hopefully starts contributing more.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:12 pm

VOTE COUNT:

1 vote of 6: -jk- (Brant)

Pending Votes: 4
DJ, Deetster, Dragonldy, -jk

Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:29 pm

I think dogdude's pass was not lynching me last round. He's definitely not the one I thought the doctor was, and I think it should be even more clear by now lol
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Then I am clearly confused and not worth keeping around anyway because all my theories were based on the Doctor protecting Tiffani. Please, someone, just put me out of my misery, rofl, so that I don't continue to ramble nonsense.

Or ask me fun questions that you'll potentially be able to analyze if I turn out to be Mafia, lol.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:42 pm

I think it's safe to say the doctor did protect me, but we're not positive that that is why there wasn't a kill last night.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:42 pm

Then why wouldn't you just keep me around to disable me again tonight so if the doctor did protect you, they'd be able to protect you again the next night? If I'm Mafia, it's a win-win. You wouldn't die tonight.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:43 pm

I have been really busy lately, sorry for not posting much this round.

I'll seal Brant's faith.....

I vote to lynch Brant!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:45 pm

FINAL VOTE COUNT:

6 votes of 6: Brant (tiffani, Dogdude, Dragontear, Thian, derBmoose, Dragonldy)
1 vote of 6: -jk- (Brant)

Pending Votes: 3
DJ, Deetster, -jk

Brant is officially lynched. No more posting, please. I will have a post up sometime this evening.

Last edited by Jackie on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:21 pm

Once all the campers saw that they had indeed all survived, it was back to the business of searching out the guilty among them. They had survived one night but would they be so lucky the second? And, what was the reason for this reprieve from terror?

Many had theories and those were discussed by some of the group. Others were silent, for reasons not disclosed. For the more vocal ones, though, the lack of any danger the previous night held possible clues which could help to save them all, and they weren't about to let that go to waste.

Again, accusations flew but this time they were more centered on one particular person.

Anna Lexington, who owned a quaint little antique store in town had been a respected member of the community for some time now. She often took trips out of town in order to procure new additions to the shop, and her taste was always impeccable. She had many friends and connections in Paradise, but as with any of the survivors of this ill-fated retreat, how well did any of her so-called friends really know Anna? The questioning became focused on her and the accusations were all but subtle.

"Anna, what do you do on your out of town trips besides collect antiques?"

"Yes, Anna. Tell us. You seem to be away on "business" quite a bit, now that I think about it."

"Were you in your tent all night last night? I could have sworn I heard you whispering to someone."

"I was in my tent all night. You must have heard someone else. I slept like a baby."

"I thought I heard you leaving your tent at one point. Did you go out into the woods by yourself?"

"I saw Anna coming back from the woods but I slipped back in before she saw me."

"You are mistaken. You had to have seen someone else, not me!" Anna exclaimed.

"I seem to remember that you were pretty friendly with Jeff and Hank. What was that about?"

"That's it! I thought there was something going on between Jeff and Anna and now it all makes sense!"

"We need to search her tent! If we let her get away who knows which of us she will choose to 'get close to' ?"

"That really isn't necessary. Come on, guys. You know me! I've been friends with most of you for a long time. I want to find the killers as much as the rest of you, but you're looking at the wrong person."

"Grab her bag! We'll see for ourselves!"

"No, stay out of my things! This is crazy!"

Anna, ran toward her tent just as two of the group entered, searching through her belongings. Someone restrained her and she struggled and fought to be free.

Out of desperation, someone else grabbed a knife from the cooking supplies and held it to her throat.

"Don't move, Anna. If you're innocent, you'll be cleared soon enough."

But Anna continued struggling, frantically trying to free herself and get out of the grasp of her captors. She bit down on one arm which held her strongly and was rewarded with a slap across the face. This only insighted her further and she became like a wildcat. The person holding the knife tried to use it to persuade Anna to stop struggling.

"For your own good, give it up, Anna. You can't fight us all!"

But just as those words left the speaker's mouth, Anna mustered up all of her strength and fought even harder. Her adrenaline kicked in and she broke free, but the force knocked her square into the knife-wielder and they both tumbled to the ground.

Collectively, the on-lookers held their breath as they witnessed the tumble. Neither Anna, or the person she had landed on moved. Then, slowly, the body underneath Anna moved and managed to push Anna off. Anna's lifeless body slumped over and she landed on her back...with the knife sticking straight out of a fatal chest wound. Anna was dead.

There was such stillness, a single pine needle could have been heard hitting the forest floor. The silence was broken by one who had taken it upon themselves to search Anna's tent.

"Look! I found this in her bag!"

Held up for all to see was a gun, complete with silencer, and a small, pocket-sized journal, burned almost to the point of non-recognition.

"I can make out just a few words but most of it was destroyed. It looks like Jeff's handwriting, though...possibly notes on his observations while he was undercover. There is one page that is still legible, near the end..."

And the words on the page were read to the group:

"I am close to making my case.
I don't think they suspect me,
but I still have to be careful.
The ringleader, Hank Richards is
very smart and very dangerous.
His two top people are Anna Lexington and -"

"That's all I can make out."

The group stared at Anna's lifeless figure. Another tragic accident, but better one of them die than one of the innocent. The problem was, who else had Jeff written about. Would they find out before it was too late?

Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 Anna

-----------------------------------

It is now the Night Phase.

If you have been killed, please do not discuss any further strategies with players, or within game thread.

Doctor, you may send your choice as to who you would like to save
Vigilante, you may send in the name of a target for your bomb if you wish
Lawyer, you may send in the name of a person you would like to save from a lynch during the next Day Phase
Prostitute, you may send in the name of a person whose powers you would like to disable
Mafia, you may send in your choice of who you wish to kill during the night

DEADLINE FOR NIGHT ACTIONS - WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1ST, 23:59 EST

I am on AIM - BuffyZanzibar, or you may PM me on the site. Please let me know if you have any questions on roles, actions, etc.

PLAYER LIST:
1. Deetster
2. derBmoose
3. DJ
4. Dogdude
5. Dragonldy
6. Dragontear
7. –jk-
8. Thian
9. Tiffani

DEAD:
1. Virtuanno - lynched - Day 1: Hank Richards, Mafia Boss
2. vastfantastic - dead - Day 1: Father Matthews, Priest/Husband
3. Kenya - dead - Day 1: Katherine Sullivan, Chief of Police/Wife
4. PhocQ - killed by Mafia - Night 1: Jeff Barrett, Undercover Cop
5. Termy - lynched - Day 2: Leah Samuels, Judge Wright's Secretary/Innocent Townsperson/Twin
6. Brant - lynched - Day 3: Anna Lexington, Antique Dealer, Mafia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 3   Mafia - Paradise - Day 3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia - Paradise - Day 3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3