ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor - Samoa

Go down 
+15
Cory
Trevor
keyboardguy
MoMo
Brandonlion
Amanda Leigh
Doug
Jordan
Jess
Niki
dj
Kenya
RYAN!
Patrick
Pete
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:42 pm

Well I figured that we should have a topic about this season as it is just about to begin.

So what does everyone think about the cast? good, bad, ugly?

I personally think that it is a good cast and have a good feeling about this season. I really like Marissa and Shannon the most so far and hope they both go far. Don't like Erik or Russell H.
Back to top Go down
Patrick
Stargazer
Stargazer

Horse

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Ha ha. I don't know how well Shannon will hold up, she will be an interesting character though... that's for sure!

This season looks really good so far, I love it when Survivor has a 20 person cast. I'm so excited!

I like Marissa because of her story of working hard for everything she has, and she has a lot more life experience than most 26 year olds, I think she will be one of the hardest working girls on the show, so hopefully she is smart as well.

I also like Betsy because she is the older woman in the show, other than Shannon. And of course I like and am rooting for Monica because anyone that knows me knows that I have to support my Cancer's!! (Zodiac Sign) Ha ha. Plus... Monica is cute, a fan of the show, and a lawyer so hopefully she is good at convicing people to work with her and take her to the end.

I'm so excited for this season. ! It should be very good. star
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Usually when I have a good feeling about a season it ends up being horrible, and the ones I'm "meh" about I end up enjoying a lot. I feel "meh" about this season, so it's looking good! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:17 pm

I can't wait for survivor to start!! SO excited :D
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:02 am

I heard there was supposed to be a sneak peak this Tuesday at either 7pm or 8pm. Not sure how true this is. But just so you know I'm DVRing those two times just in case.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:00 am

I'm so excited!! :D Haven't had a good chance to check out the cast yet but from the bit I've seen they seem interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:48 pm

So I looked at some of them.. I got interrupted though so I will look at the others later but here are my thoughts so far:
ashley- could be slutty and airhead but could surprise me
ben- asshole!!
betsy- seems nice enough, may be boring tho
brett- cute and seems awesome!
dave- maybe it's just me but for some reason he looks a bit like coach which is scaring me..
elizabeth- seems cool. i have a big mouth too haha.
erik- seems just like ben. douche bag!
jaison- seems nice enough

will look at the rest later!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:20 am

My preshow favourites:

Brett
Jaison
Marissa
Russel S
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:21 pm

a 39 year old grandmother!?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:28 am

I finally began to watch the video bios. I will post impressions when I'm done watching/reading about these strangers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:36 pm

sneak peek
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Patrick
Stargazer
Stargazer

Horse

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:11 pm

Wow... so I don't like Russell (the white one), he is way too big for his britches and he will be exposed sooner rather than later.

I like Betsy, although I don't know how much longer she will last as it seems everyone is under Russell's spell on her tribe, and she has already made Ashley mad. And I still like Monica although it didn't show her much, but I like her because of our Cancerian bond. Ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:19 am

I think Russell H. is a lot like Coach from last season - they both have the air of "I've figured the game out" from off the bat. Except Coach was batshit crazy, and Russell has his thoughts more put together from the start. The Katrina story was a bit much...and his fake alliances might be exposed pretty quickly, but I like Russell. I hope he goes far, because the way the tribe completely broke down with no water (due to Russell dumping it all out) - that was really interesting to watch.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:49 am

I honestly don't like Russell H at all, he set everything up to go the way he wanted, great, but I think that he is annoying, they showed WAY to much of him. I hope the rest of the season doesn't show him this much cause I will stop watching if they do.

Marisa, I'm sad she's out I really liked her and never before has a pre-show favorite of mine from prior to the first episode been the first to go so that definitely sucks.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Mandie's Thoughts On Survivor: Episode 1 (Facebook Note)
Back to top Go down
Brandonlion
Stargazer
Stargazer
Brandonlion

Tiger

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:03 pm

I really was impressed with the premiere. I mean we are all Survivor Fans but I sort of lost interest after awhile, after Gautemala, which was horrible to me... then all of a sudden I watched China and missed Micronesia which I am horribly depressed about.

I was happy that I actually enjoyed alot of the cast this time, there doesn't seem to be many people who are just there to be eye candy (even though there are a lot of hotties this season)

I really like Betsy, I just hope she can be smart about it or she will be out next. I am amazed how easily these people trust a person like Russell, even in real life he would rub me the wrong way lol.

I am sad about Marisa but really only because I picked her for my fantasy team! LAME! haha.

I also liked.. the asian girl I don't remember her name.. Favorite quote of the night.. "but there are also negative aspects to being asian, like being sneaky and untrustworthy" LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.screen-gems.net
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:53 am

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Also Mr. Grey Haired Asshole was entertaining. He hated Marisa so much. And we never really saw why.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:17 am

YAY you watched it!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:58 am

Well how can I not when I live with you know who!
Back to top Go down
keyboardguy
Star Burst
Star Burst
keyboardguy

Horse

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:15 pm

I was really impressed with the premiere! One really weird thing that I saw was that they came in 4 boats. I got really excited for a second that there were going to be four tribes. Haha. Obviously, I haven't read any of the pre-show discussions or actually looked at the website before it premiered.

I'm really bummed that Marisa left! I actually really enjoyed her, and I (as well as, I think, most of the people here) really hate Russell H. I mean, burning poor Jaison's socks? Really? REALLY. But anyway. Yeah, I'm really looking forward to next week (obviously, as I am a GIGANTIC Survivor fan)! This season is already looking up! I hope it keeps going in the extremely entertaining direction that it's going. Haha.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:59 pm

I love Russell so much...why is he doing anything he's doing? Just for fun, he isn't there because he needs the money so what does he care, he's just going to go back to Southfork and cheat on Sue Ellen again once it's all over. But she'll stay with him, she always does.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:06 am

I just watched it. I'm not saying anything until I have the chance to sleep on it. Tomorrow, I will come here, read what everyone has to say, sort out my own thoughts, and then word-vomit all over this thread.

I will say this: I don't know how to feel yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:39 am

More importantly...do you know WHO to feel?
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:21 pm

I won't spoil anything, but tonight was a great episode.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:15 pm

Wow.. I'm kinda speachless after last night's episode. I think half of everyone seems to be immature and trashy. But still fun to watch :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
Sponsored content

Survivor - Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Samoa
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next