ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor - Samoa

Go down 
+15
Cory
Trevor
keyboardguy
MoMo
Brandonlion
Amanda Leigh
Doug
Jordan
Jess
Niki
dj
Kenya
RYAN!
Patrick
Pete
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 am

Russell is crafty, and I have grown to like him a lot more then I did at the start, but I'd love to see him get blindsided... hehe

Shambo, she's just a knob, she has this facial expression that just urks the crap outta me! I did love how she said the other week, something like 'i wanted to throw up on her face' lol...
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:29 am

Shambo drives me crazy because of how self righteous she is. Russell knows he's being an ass but Shambo is oblivious (it's kind of like stupid fucking Sugar), that's why I like him.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Best case for next episode- everyone just votes for Shambo.

I love Russell, but I don't think he can win.... the only reason why he voted out John was because he screwed up. I thought it was funny... but still, Shambo is pissed I'm sure.. which could hurt
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:11 pm

Shambo could go next. She'll be pissed about the John boot and could go all rogue on their asses.

Oh, and sort of off topic but just a thought, if Natalie is smart she'll just stick with Russell because this jury seems bitter as hell. Don't seem like the type to reward crafty gameplay. So all she'll have to do is plead her case better than the other member of the final 3 and she should have a million dollars, jus' sayiiiin'.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:18 am

If Nat was in the F3 with Russ I would bet money that she'd win. There's no way Laura, Shambo, or Kelly would vote Russ.
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Trevor wrote:
If Nat was in the F3 with Russ I would bet money that she'd win. There's no way Laura, Shambo, or Kelly would vote Russ.

Exactly, if Foa Foa plays it out until the F3 that is the most possible scenario. This jury is going to wreak havoc on Russell, and while one or two may call Natalie out on "riding coattails" which is completely argumentative, the majority will simply vote against the one who outed them.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:44 pm

I think Eric would just because he is really enjoying himself during all these tribal councils, HAHA!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Every time the jury walks in, I just say to myself, Laura is HOT.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:00 am

Laura IS hot lol
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:24 am

Oh Monica...you want to feel so important.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:42 am

That episode was kinda boring... maybe that's why they fit both TC's in it. Brett finally got some air time. Nice job producers!
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:20 pm

Ho Ho Mo wrote:
Oh Monica...you want to feel so important.

Personally I'm proud of her, I wasn't expecting her to step it up like that at all. So many people don't.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:47 pm

Thanks Noah, I really agree, I actually really liked the episode, idk why, and I thought Monica really did step it up. She offered a good deal, and at least one of the Foas will be screwed out of making it to the top 3, and chances look good it will be Mick or Jaison so she really did attempt a great angle. I truly believe furthermore that while some often bank on the 1/7 "I need to win immunity", she was hoping for the 6/7 Brett doesn't win immunity, because she really I think would have made it all the way if Brett didn't. Might sound silly, but that's my true feelings.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:45 pm

I was more referring to her at TC, where she was cackling like she was doing something amazing but she was still going and everyone knew that. It was pretty sad that she thought she made a difference.
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:17 am

I can't believe Jaison and Mick didn't go for Russell at that second TC... Even if he played the idol it would have flushed it out... silly boys.

YAY BRETTY! I was soooooooooooo glad he won Immunity. I remember when they started showing him speaking thinking 'oh my god, is that what he sounds like!'

They really focused a bit on him in that episode, before the ICs and after the first TC as he got told to stay strong and stuff. I hope he doesn't just get picked off next and either wins Immunity again or gets in on a deal. Hope he wins! hehe
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:20 am

I have to say, without reading anyone else's opinions.... that russell and Jaison are gonna ditch Mick and go to the final four with Shambo and Natalie, at least, if I were Russell that's what I would do. Mick is suspicious of Russell and I think Russell feels it. I love that Russell put the idol around his neck. Thats what I would have done the moment I found it. I think Russell is amazingly awesome and I hope he kicks all their asses.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:39 pm

I don't think Mick and Jaison made the wrong move though. I believe if they made that move, the two strongest guys probably in the game would be voting out Russell. If he DID play the idol, which was a decent probablility, then F6, Russell, Natalie, and Shambo could easily have approached Brett for a F4 alliance. Brett likely would take that up instead of pulling rocks with Mick/Jaison. I think the real big move would have been Mick/Jaison approaching Monica/Brett to vote out Natalie who wouldn't have an idol, and is completely controlled by Russell it would appear. Russell, a strategist would then know he must get both Monica/Brett out before jury, which would all lead to a less plausable backlash for the duo.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:39 am

I didnt like the finale. I think a spare won. ..... Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 227185
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:51 am

I was rooting for Russel the entire game up until the last episode. Yes he played the best, flawless game possible... and yes he was in complete control and sent the majority of the players in the game home... BUT! He got soooooooo cocky and was being a complete asshole in the last episode. It was totally unneccesary, and degrading to the other players. Talkin about how they should just shut up at FTC and let him say what he needs to, or he was gonna make them look like an ass in front of the jury... talkin about how many votes he had in the bag and why the other 2 couldn't win!

That's just poor sportsmenship, and it really made Russel out to be a real chump that I have no interest in!

Natalie was sweet, she made some big moves in the game, and I totally respect her strategy. Shes right, nobody is gonna stand up to Russel a guy who basically stampeded through the game ousting every person who gave him attitude. She got Erik out, she played hard in challenges, and she was half of the reason why Russel was able to pull of his big moves!

She deserved it, she was weak and proved herself strong in the end! Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 Herz
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Russell I think didn't deserve to win just because he wanted everyone to know how clever he was in the game and he kept telling people shit he absolutely shouldn't have. I wanted him to win, but I thought he deserved to lose for being an idiot one too many times.

Also...Erik was the star of the show.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:25 pm

I'm happy that Natalie won, just for the fact that Russell made one too many mistakes on the social side of the game. This game isn't just about gameplay, it is also about your relationships with one another and if you cannot have respect for the other players how can you expect them to respect you enough to vote you to win. That is why I feel he lost, his attitude towards everyone else that he is better than them all is why I feel he lost and wouldn't be surprised if it happened again if he does end up playing the game again next season
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:18 pm

Russell did make a lot of mistakes. People are thinking that being cocky and evil automatically = BEST GAMEPLAY EVARRRR. Natalie knew her strategy going in and it worked better than his. At first I questioned how I felt about her winning, but after seeing Russell be so angry for the entire reunion I couldn't help but cheer her on.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:26 am

I was reading Reality Blurred, and I think they really summed it up for me - the fact that Russell came into this game knowing what he wanted, and it didn't turn out for him. He just kept all the fellow Survivors as pieces on a chess board throughout the game and formed no real, legitimate bond while on the island. They compared it to Richard, who, while cunning and strategically viscious in Season 1, RB basically was like "Who was Russell's Rudy - Shambo?" Richard played hard but managed to form friendships along the way too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Samoa   Survivor - Samoa - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Samoa
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5