ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD

Go down 
+9
Donna
Tiffani
Mr Phoc
Enchantress
Doggerz
Kenya
Amanda Leigh
Termy
Thian
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD   WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Rear Admiral MoMo wrote:
I did not like the idea of the witch and I'm glad we got rid of it. Lycan was a good idea, I liked that a lot, would have come into play more if the seer wasn't killed right away. And gives the werewolves something else in their favor...I felt like things were a little unbalanced especially with the witch AND the hunter.

I think you should bring back the Lycan, the Tough Guy and the Spellcaster from this season.

I loved being a Lycan/ordinary villager lol but only after the seer was gone hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD   WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:25 am

Good, Mo, cause I was gonna shoot you if I got killed. Laughing Hunter is in my avatar, and I was prepared to warn anyone who tried to lynch me Wink Even if I was silenced. *Points at avatar* *Cocks gun* *Evil grin*
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD   WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Alright you have one more day to get your votes in for MVP awards, if you haven't. I will be putting up MVP tomorrow evening and then will be requesting your two vp nominations afterwards!

good luck to all those eligible!
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD   WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:34 am

We got 90 Percent of the votes in guys. I will be putting up results tomorrow. There is a winner so far, but I am missing a few votes. So if you haven't please ensure you get these in.

Thank you to those who have participated. Your VP votes will be requested by you shortly.

Thanks all and stay tuned for the MVP award hand out! :D
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD   WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:47 am

Sorry, a day late. However!!!! we do have the MVP.

Congrats to PhocQ for being this seasons MVP!!!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD   WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:34 am

Congrats PhocQ! Now can I have my head back? :p
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD   WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:50 pm

Please remember to get in your VP votes.

Congratulations PhocQ again for becoming this seasons MVP.

Good luck to everyone else for the VP votes. Remember to send in two vote choices.

I will be setting up for Season 4 as soon as I can. Thank you to everyone for making this season a challenge and pleasure to host!
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD   WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Coolio. Thanks everyone who voted me. WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD - Page 2 779263

I'm a little surprised since I spent the last couple of rounds trying to keep one of the werewolves alive, but I'll take it!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD   WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:17 pm

Well that's why I voted for you, HAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD   WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:08 am

oh my god LMAO, I totally forgot. Guys. DONT vote yourself!!!! LOL some of you almost got away with it too until I actually saw what was going on! LOL sneaaaky sneakkkyyy.

I will have the VP's up by sunday evening for sure. I just want to give everyone time to resend votes if they need.

Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD   WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:57 am

I voted for Momo for MVP, hahahaha, because he did so well...while he was on our team. I just noticed I made that mistake, lmfao. Congrats though Phocq
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD   WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:30 pm

WE HAVE OUR TWO VP's NOW.

MOMO and TERMY congratulations it was quite the competition several of you were very close to getting VP awards this time around Smile

So this concludes season 3 of werewolf. watch out monday for sign ups for season 4.
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD   WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:06 pm

I would like to make a speech.... a winner's speech that is...
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD   WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:13 pm

Do so!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD   WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF 3 - TIMBER VALLEY - REUNION THREAD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2