ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6

Go down 
+5
Deetster
Bryan
Brant
Mr Phoc
Thian
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:09 am

WEREWOLF 3 - Timber valley Day 6: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST
As the birds chirped their morning song and the mist started to clear from the village of Timber Valley it was discovered as the group gathered that they were one less person.

The villagers started to check the streets for any signs of blood. Following a trail of blood and dirt they found the body of DJ who had been mauled to death by the werewolf a mere villager.

The village saddened by the loss of DJ decided to lynch yet another person today. As Dragon Lady opened her mouth, she could hear no words. The spellcaster had silenced Dragon Lady

It is yet another Village Meeting, begin to discuss and nominate. Good luck everyone

VILLAGERS ALIVE: ((if you have a common name others use to address you let me know))
WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 278568 Rear Admiral Momo - Professor momo, MoMo
WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 278568 Bryan
WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 278568 Deetster - Deet

WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 278568 Brant
WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 278568 Kenya
WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 278568 Tiffani
WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 278568 PhocQ
WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 278568 Dragonldy640 - SILENCED FOR THE DAY

The Graveyard of Timber Valley
Day 1. Pete Lynched - role the Drunk / The Witch alignment villager
Night 2. Jacijs Killed - Role Seer alignment villager

Day 3 Belasen Lynched - Role Werewolf
Night 3 - No Kill
Day 4 - Dogdude84 lynched - Role Werewolf
Night 4 - Mandie Killed - Role Villager
Day 5 - Termy - Lynched - Role Tough Guy
Night 6 - DJ - Killed - Role Villager
Day 6 - ?????????
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:37 am

Awww. Poor DJ.

*starts poking at DJ's limp body"

Hey look, he still twitches a little bit when you poke him. Anyone else wanna give it a try?

So sounds like I wasn't the only person to have Dragonlady as their next suspect for being the wolf so I'm just gonna go ahead and nominate Dragonlady for lynching.

She either votes no to lynch people who are wolves or doesn't vote at all. Then the one time she is actually active and nominates someone, it's the village tough guy.

I think this one should be a fairly cut and dry lynching.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:40 am

Oh btw, Mandie (if you read this still), I love the new video in your sig. NIN is only like the best band ever! Gah! (does his best Napoleon Dynamite impersonation)
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:28 pm

I feel bad lynching someone who isn't able to speak and defend herself, so I'll nominate MoMo again. The majority almost lynched MoMo last time, and I'd just hate to let him get much further, find out he's a werewolf, and regret letting him get so far.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:18 pm

I'm not gonna second anyone, but I'll vote to lynch whoever is fully nominated. I really don't know who to believe anymore, and agree that they're both suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:10 pm

I think Dragonldy has been really quiet, and I'd expect, especially at this point, a more aggessive strategy for the wolf to prove they aren't a wolf. Dragon has seemed distant...I just don't see her being the one making the moves, though I really thought it was Termy, and there was a miss there.

I'm going to second the nomination of MoMo. I believe that a few people were leanining in that direction, and I tried to signal "MoMo next time, Termy now", before...I couldn't even imagine trying to defend myself with just motions.

I agree it is wrong to do that to Dragon.

So for now, as I said, seconding the MoMo nomination.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:28 pm

Nominated: Admiral Momo ((4 Votes Majority))
No Defense Made

1st Nominated By: Bryan
2nd Nominated By: Deetster

Votes to Lynch ((0 votes of 4))

Votes Not To Lynch ((0 votes of 4))

Pending Votes
Bryan, Deetster, PhocQ, Tifanni, Brant, Kenya, DragonLdy640

Please wait for Admiral Momo to make his defense
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:07 am

oh wait i guess i can't vote yet, sorry, forgot about MoMo having to make a defence
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:09 am

I dont' think it's wrong to lynch her just cuz she can't speak. If she's the wolf who cares lol

I find the wolf's choices a bit odd though.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:15 am

My computer won't stay on for long, it keeps shutting itself off after like 5 minutes but I want to try and get this out.

I thought we'd be over this by now but I'm still not the wolf. I've never lied about what I am in this, the first time I was going to be lynched (I know Cam was still up but you all would have lynched me if he got off) I could have said I was the tough guy which I obviously wasn't but I said I wasn't then. I never claimed to be a spellcaster or anything to get myself off. I'm just simply not a wolf.

I hope that's enough because I'd hate to see us make another mistake. We were on a roll and we were wrong about Termy and I feel bad about that but let's hope we can lynch the right person this time, and that isn't me.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:43 am

YES to lynch. Even if I'm wrong, if I change my mind and say NO to lynch again, I'm probably going to go completely insane. So I'll say YES this time just because if he is a wolf, we can't let him get any further.

And if he isn't, those of us still alive can go after the other candidates tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:18 am

No Defense Made

Votes to Lynch ((1 votes of 4))
Brant

Votes Not To Lynch ((0 votes of 4))

Pending Votes
Bryan, Deetster, PhocQ, Tifanni,f Kenya, DragonLdy640
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:21 am

I vote NO to lynch Momo.

I'm still basing my decision on giving someone who helped us lynch 2 wolves the benefit of the doubt.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:28 am

No Defense Made

Votes to Lynch ((1 votes of 4))
Brant

Votes Not To Lynch ((1 votes of 4))
PhocQ

Pending Votes
Bryan, Deetster, Tifanni, Kenya, DragonLdy640
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:05 pm

Not like it matters, but I was the 1st nomination for Admiral Momo --- not Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:03 pm

*Votes to lynch Admiral Momo*
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:15 pm

No Defense Made

1st Nominated By: Brant

Votes to Lynch ((2 votes of 4))
Brant, Dragonldy640

PhocQ

Pending Votes
Bryan, Deetster, Tifanni, Kenya
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:16 pm

Brant wrote:
Not like it matters, but I was the 1st nomination for Admiral Momo --- not Bryan.

sorry man.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:08 pm

Gawd I'm really torn! I want to vote no because he helped us serve up two wolves one right after the other, but I want to say yes because WHY ISN"T HE DEAD YET?!?!?! Why didn't the surviving wolf kill him before he was lynched?!?! I'm so torn on what to do. But we're at a stage right now where we need to lynch to narrow down our choices.

So...........I vote YES to lynch Sad
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:28 pm

The surviving wolf might not have killed him because he's getting all the attention.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:07 pm

No Defense Made

1st Nominated By: Brant

Votes to Lynch ((3 votes of 4))
Brant, Dragonldy640, Tifanni

PhocQ

Pending Votes
Bryan, Deetster, Kenya
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:57 pm

I suppose I'll vote YES to lynch.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Bryan wrote:
The surviving wolf might not have killed him because he's getting all the attention.

At that time he wasn't getting any heat, he was totally getting all the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:41 am

My vote isn't needed by I vote Yes as well.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Alright, sorry I haven't been able to post in here for an update.

I promise tonight / tomorrow I will put up results / next night / whut have ya! as I am working from 3pm to 11pm EST my shift changed around for this day.

So i will have time tonight or tomorrow b4 i work. :D Thanks all for being so patient!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6   WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF 3 - Timber Valley - Day 6
Page 1 of 1