ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5

Go down 
+8
Kenya
Bryan
MoMo
Donna
Termy
dj
Brant
Thian
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 Empty
PostSubject: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:26 pm

WEREWOLF 3 TIMBER VALLEY DAY 5: A Forgotten Lock
The village was two for two, first Belasen, and then Dogdude however the evil still lurked amongst the group.

As night had fallen upon the village a long howl was heard. Mandie had began to lock her door when she heard a faint cry
in the dark. As if someone had been hurt. She searched the rooms but could not find anything.

As she moved to her bedroom she climbed into bed and closed her eyes. Moments passed and a clatter of dishes was heard. Her heart stopped as she jumped out of sleep, pulling her blankets above her eyes. She had forgot to lock the small kitchen window.

The werewolf made its way into the bedroom and slashed Mandie apart.

Mandie was a villager, upon the morning one less person was with the group as Kenya's silence was lifted. Deetster began to speak, but no words had come out of his mouth.

It was another day, and another time for a good lynch.

VILLAGERS ALIVE: ((if you have a common name others use to address you let me know))
WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 278568 Rear Admiral Momo - Professor momo, MoMo
WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 278568 Bryan
WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 278568 Deetster - Deet SILENCED BY THE SPELLCASTER
WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 278568 Brant
WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 278568 Termy
WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 278568 Kenya
WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 278568 Tiffani
WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 278568 PhocQ
WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 278568 DJ
WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 278568 Dragonldy640

The Graveyard of Timber Valley
Day 1. Pete Lynched - role the Drunk / The Witch alignment villager
Night 2. Jacijs Killed - Role Seer alignment villager

Day 3 Belasen Lynched - Role Werewolf
Night 3 - No Kill
Day 4 - Dogdude84 lynched - Role Werewolf
Night 4 - Mandie Killed - Role Villager
Day 5 ??????????

Remember. DEETSTER you may not speak during this day round. You may only use Actions like *nods* *shakes head* *thumbs up* *thumbs down* The only time you may speak is to say "Yes to Lynch" or No to lynch during the Vote To Lynch Phase Only. Smile

1st nomination needs to be 2nd to make it official
Defense Phase begins
Vote To Lynch Phase

If you have died, remember please do not post any further. thank you Smile

Smile good luck and happy hunting.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:46 pm

I'm surprised but pleased that I survived the night.

It's clear that there is one werewolf left. My main candidate is still Admiral Momo. It makes sense that he'd target Cam because if Cam was saved, then Momo would have been killed, and we'd have learned that Cam was lying about being the spellcaster, so they'd both be dead by the end of this round.

I also think we have to look at everyone who voted not to lynch Cam last round.

Voted To Lynch: Admiral Momo, Kenya, PhocQ, Brant, DJ
Voted Not To Lynch: Termy, Deetster, Dragonldy, Tiffani, and Bryan

So lots of candidates...
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:51 pm

*confused as to why one werewolf would sell out the other 2*
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:58 pm

dj wrote:
*confused as to why one werewolf would sell out the other 2*

If he was initially cursed, then his role would have started out neither werewolf nor villager...and last round, I think it made perfect sense for him to target Cam to keep them both from definitely dying by the end of this round. Still, I don't know if that clicks or not. Maybe we should go after someone else this round?
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:00 pm

I nominate Momo as a werewolf. My nomination still stands as Momo is certainly a cursed villager turned werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 pm

I'll second the nomination that Momo is a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Well my only other suspect was killed so I've got not other suggestions so I'll vote to lynch MoMo.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 pm

....wait....what?
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:37 pm

I gift wrapped two wolves one after another, I feel like that speaks for itself. As I said last round I am neither the cursed nor the tough guy, though I guess that last one is obvious now...
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:23 am

I don't think it's Mo either. He was the leader of both of the wolf lynches. I agree that it makes him look less suspicious, but why would he do it so early? Way too risky. I vote NO for Mo!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:54 am

Brant's observations make sense. Mo somehow figured out that Sean was a werewolf, was "killed" by Cam the following night, and for self-preservation's sake (because it would be pretty stupid of the wolfies NOT to go after him) Morris went after Cam to make sure he stayed out of the spotlight as the rest of us townies wandered like cows to the chopping block.

Also, anyone in this game can say they are NOT something, doesn't mean they are telling the truth.

Not to mention, Pete had 2 roles...who's to say Morris (or someone else) doesn't as well?
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:42 am

Whether he's a werewolf or not, he'd be making the same argument. It's the same argument that I'd be making in his position (either as a villager or a werewolf), so I don't know how we can determine his innocence without lynching him. He may be innocent, but we can't let him completely disappear from the radar of possible targets.

Now with that being said, of the other candidates, I see possible reasons for lynching some of them. So if others don't want to lynch Momo and want to lynch someone else this round (with good evidence), I'd possibly support it...
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:18 am

Nominated: MoMo
Defense Made

1st Nominated by: Termy
2nd Nominated by: Dragonldy640

Votes to Lynch

Votes Not To Lynch
Bryan

Pending Votes
Termy, DragonLdy, Kenya, PhocQ, Brant, DJ, Deetster, Tiffany
Back to top Go down
Termy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Termy

Goat

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:19 am

Yes to lynch
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:36 am

Yes to Lynch, it's really hard to know whether he is telling the truth or lying.. I can't even tell which way to go with him. But he's good at it either way, so for our sanity, it's what we gotta do to not have regrets just in case he was turned into a wolf!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:46 am

I gotta say yes to lynch.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:49 am

Sorry I haven't been around, reading everything now, curious to why the spellcaster silenced Deet, he seems to have a good head on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:52 am

As of right now, I vote NO to lynch. I didn't think he was guilty before, and I still don't.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:56 am

I wonder if Mandi was targetted because she was suspected of being the spellcaster and not a wolf any longer? Which to me means that Momo wouldnt' be a wolf because he's the one that stated he thought she was the spellcaster. His next guess was Donna, could she be the next to go? I also wonder if the spellcaster believes Momo is innocent as well since he has the ability to speak and he comes up with some of the best ideas and has helped us to get two wolves.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:04 pm

Nominated: MoMo ((5 for Majority
Defense Made

Votes to Lynch ((3 Votes of 5))
Termy, Kenya, DJ

Votes Not To Lynch ((2 Vote of 5))
Bryan, Tiffani

Pending Votes
DragonLdy, PhocQ, Brant, Deetster
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:38 pm

Man this is a tough one.

All the evidence that pointed to Momo being the cursed is still there and by all accounts I should vote yes to lynch.

However... Wolf or not, Momo is the biggest reason 2 wolves are dead. Call it stupid, call it blind, but I can't help but feel Momo deserves the benefirt of the doubt.

So I vote NO to lynch and I implore others to do the same.

I think we should spare Momo this round and try and figure out which of the people who voted no to lynch the wolves we should lynch this time.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Nominated: MoMo ((5 for Majority
Defense Made

Votes to Lynch ((3 Votes of 5))
Termy, Kenya, DJ

Votes Not To Lynch ((3 Vote of 5))
Bryan, Tiffani, PhocQ

Pending Votes
DragonLdy, Brant, Deetster
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:23 pm

I'll vote NO to lynch just to see how this goes...
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:36 pm

No to lynch
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Phew! Thanks to everyone, now we can focus again. I honestly don't have an suspects that won't sound petty...so...ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5   WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF 3 Timber Valley - Day 5
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next