ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smoke Jaguar: Round 10 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

Smoke Jaguar: Round 10 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Smoke Jaguar: Round 10 Confessionals   Smoke Jaguar: Round 10 Confessionals EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:38 am

1. Who irritates you the most?

Wang is rather annoying but I am easily able to goof around with him and play it off like he isn't annoying me.

2. Who is your closest friend or ally?

Caesar is my closest ally. He's also a very close friend. Jackson and Churchill are also close friends of mine. But I'd say Caesar is #1 because he's my closest ally.

3. Who would you like to see gone next?

After this round (Mussolini leaving) I would like to see Ramesses or Napoleon gone next.

4. Who could beat you in the finals?

Caesar for sure.

5. What qualities do you look for in a winner?

I look for someone who has made moves in the game. What moves did they specifically make to get them to the end and to make them the ultimate strategist in the game. Active and social as well. Challenge performance.
Back to top Go down
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

Smoke Jaguar: Round 10 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Jaguar: Round 10 Confessionals   Smoke Jaguar: Round 10 Confessionals EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:36 am

Well, this round I'm going to be losing my vote-free status. For some reason Joey is holding a grudge against me for a game we played together like 3-4 years ago which I don't even remember all that much. I thought he and I were on good terms but apparently he wants revenge or something so I must have wronged him. If all goes well, he should be leaving the game. Shouldn't go targetting me. Bad move.

I'm completely under the radar in this game for the most part. I talk to only a select few people. It's working well for me though. I'm being "strung along". I realized early on in this game that I had to take on a completely different strategy than I normally do in these games. I wasn't going to be able to form the alliances I wanted to and have complete control over things. Caesar has taken on that role. I am hoping it will be his downfall like it was my downfall in the big 40 person Alt Reality game. If I make it to the end of the game against him I will not win. If I make it to the end of the game against someone else I could possibly win.

I've had plans from the beginning. I've had targets from the beginning. I've gotten everything I've wanted for the most part except for these past two rounds. I went about it in an odd way and got other people to do my dirty work but the job was finished.

So I think people are underestimating me. Joey seems to think I am the biggest threat and that is another reason he wants me gone. It's kinda funny but hey...maybe other people are gonna be thinking the same.

I've been trying to lay low. I've been letting other people step into the spotlight and I've gone on and on about being disinterested in things and even threatened to quit the game all to make people think I'm weak and to make them want to keep me around.

Eric tells me that he sees me going far after this round. Clearly he and Adam want to use me for something. Caesar obviously won't want me to go anywhere. I think Wang likes me. So I'm feeling pretty good. Not sure if I'll make it to the very end but the closer I can get the better.
Back to top Go down

Smoke Jaguar: Round 10 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1