ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smoke Jaguar: Round 2 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

Smoke Jaguar: Round 2 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Smoke Jaguar: Round 2 Confessionals   Smoke Jaguar: Round 2 Confessionals EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:47 am

1. Both tribes seem active as each of you have now won a challenge, is there anyone on the other tribe you think could be a threat?

I am threatened by Jordan on the other tribe. I don't want to ever meet up with him so I am hoping he is voted out before we switch and end up on the same tribe together. Other than that I am not worried about anyone on the other tribe.

2. Is there anyone on your tribe who just isn't pulling their own weight?

I'd say I'm not really pulling my weight. Other than that Ramesses II isn't really pulling his weight. He was the last person to do the challenge and if the other tribe had beat us it would have been because Ramesses hadn't been on yet like he said he would be.

3. If you could only pick one person right now in the game that you trust, who would that one person be?

Tim aka Caesar

4. It seems that some have taken their character seriously, does that bother you and if so, why?

I definitely do not like that Wang Kong or whatever his name is dude. He is very annoying and being stereotypical anyways. He is not being serious about his character whatsoever. He's pretending he is Kim Jong Il from Team America World Police.

5. And of course, as I like to keep things light and make yall wonder why I ask things, How tall are you?

Sadly I'm only 5'10 1/2"
Back to top Go down

Smoke Jaguar: Round 2 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1