ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smoke Jaguar: Round 8 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

Smoke Jaguar: Round 8 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Smoke Jaguar: Round 8 Confessionals   Smoke Jaguar: Round 8 Confessionals EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:23 am

Okay so it is the eighth round in the game. It may not seem like I have been playing the game hard but I have been. I've been playing and laying the foundations for several of the boots in the game. As I said before, I've modeled my gameplay in this game after Jeremy's in Alt Reality Ultimate Showdown 2.

Every single person I have wanted to leave the game has left the game with the exception of Deetster. I wanted Nefertiti gone. She left. I wanted Sitting Bull gone. He didn't leave quite as early as I wanted but he left shortly after. Tim and I knew we were in trouble on our tribe and we caused an upset and booted Isabella. I wanted Alexander gone and he left. I wanted Gandhi and Louis XIV gone and they both left. Now we're down to the final 11. This game started with 20 fierce competitors and we're down to just 11 now.

The last round was pretty crazy but I had a plan and I followed through on it. Luckily not too many other people did what I did. But I needed to buy myself some time and I needed to ensure I was not in danger of being voted out in the double elimination.

I feel pretty good about my position in the game right now. It isn't the greatest by any means but it's decent. I have connections with everyone left in the game. Some of these bonds are better than others. But I'm gonna play them all up. My next target will most likely be Deetster. Ramesses II needs to go soon as well because I'm not very close with them at all. They've listened to me and done some of my bidding but they have no reason to keep me around if my name gets brought up.

I'm one of 5 people who has not received any votes thus far and I'd like to keep it that way.

Bring on the next round! Smile
Back to top Go down
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

Smoke Jaguar: Round 8 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Jaguar: Round 8 Confessionals   Smoke Jaguar: Round 8 Confessionals EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:31 pm

1. What has been your favorite challenge in the game so far?

I liked ICs 1, 3, 5, and 7 the best.

2. We asked if you had thought about who you would like to take to the end and many of you didn't know. Have you thought about a final 4?

I've thought about the final four but I am not sure I'm going to get my way lol. I'd still like to try and see it be myself, Caesar, Churchill, and Jackson. But I've really got like no control.

3. Many people have left the game since this question has been asked so we want to ask it again, who is your biggest threat? Has it changed since the beginning of the game?

My biggest threat is actually my closest ally. Caesar. But because he is my closest ally I can't go and get rid of him.

4. Who do you think should have won this season of survivor: Heroes vs Villians?

Eh, everyone has their own opinion. I think Parvati should have won BUT I was perfectly satisfied with the winner. Who did I really want to win...? Jerri! Or Sandra :p

5. Who is your favorite person to chat with in the game?

I don't go out of my way to talk to anyone. I'd have to say my favourite person is Jackson aka Adam.
Back to top Go down

Smoke Jaguar: Round 8 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1