ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smoke Jaguar: Round 1 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

Smoke Jaguar: Round 1 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Smoke Jaguar: Round 1 Confessionals   Smoke Jaguar: Round 1 Confessionals EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:24 am

So I figured I would make a confessional. I should have made one the other night (Sunday) but I was feeling really sick and I just had to get off of AIM. I didn't get to save any of my convos Sad I only really had like one important one anyways and I'll summarize that in this confessional so no worries.

The cast!

Wow...what a cast. I gotta say though. This is my game to lose. Sorry but we might as well just crown me the winner right now. When I looked at the cast I figured I knew 14/20 people. In actuality, I know 15/20. One of the people I didn't recognize the AIM name of I've actually played a few games with at a website I used to frequent at and admin at (Survivorfire). So yah as of now I'd say that is a huge advantage.

I don't necessarily get along with all those people but that means I can form alliances with those I do get along with and get rid of the ones I KNOW will be of concern to me and keep some of these people I don't know at all around and hopefully built good relations with them. Time for a list Smile The Good, The Bad, The Unknown.

The Good

Adam aka warioshrew
Eric aka Diggory2002
Tim aka TiDoubleG3rr
Joey aka italboy04
Trevor aka bestmistake49
Kyle aka sublimeoqwee1
Michael aka Deetman91
DJ aka djqwiksilver0

Maybe Good, Maybe Bad

Sean aka Belasen
Kenya aka Sunset141k
Becky aka BeckyAP

The Bad

Zack aka leveekaleek
Jordan aka the1nonlyjman
KJ aka tinkimmy
??? aka survcory

The Unknown

IambetterthanYul
Lan386
SneakerSouless
RainbowBaby227

So yah...I probably have a huge advantage. I hope.

Immunity challenge tonight.

I made an alliance with Joey and Joey pulled in Trevor which is how I found out that I know Trevor. I think Joey and Tim were getting along great so hopefully Tim gets brought in. I'll bring Adam in and he'll bring Eric in. It will all work out really well lolol. I am seeing it now. Like taking candy from a baby...
Back to top Go down
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Jaguar: Round 1 Confessionals   Smoke Jaguar: Round 1 Confessionals EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:19 am

Soo scratch this being my game to lose. I am already in a horrible position and am finding out that the people I trust (like Joey) are badmouthing me lol.

Why the hell would Joey badmouth me? Did we NOT get along in the other game? I can't remember. He obviously has a better memory than I do about what exactly happened. Ugh.

Glad I am not on his tribe and do not have to worry about whether or not he is with me or not.

Zack hates my guts and wants me out and is portaying me as a homophobe. Not good when I'm on a tribe full of gay guys. Hopefully they make up their own minds about me.

I'm doing damage control. I don't think people would allow me to be booted first.

Plan right now is to get rid of KJ aka Nefertiti because she is someone that would be against me and I can probably get the support to get rid of her because she hasn't really helped in the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Jaguar: Round 1 Confessionals   Smoke Jaguar: Round 1 Confessionals EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:02 pm

1. What do you think about everyone getting a veto? Do you like the idea or does it make you nervous?

I like the idea. It won't make me nervous until we start to get down in numbers.

2. Knowing the MVP gets to go to the other tribes TC will it make you work harder on challenges?

I will always work hard on challenges if I have the time to dedicate to them.

3. Have you made any alliances, if so with who? We want to know alllllllll about it in your own words Smoke Jaguar: Round 1 Confessionals 204853

My big alliance is with Tim right now. I also have an alliance with Joey and Trevor but they are on the other tribe. As for other alliances over here...I haven't really made anything official except with DJ slightly. I am working on bonding with Kenya and Michael as well as Sean a little more.

4. Is there anyone that you dont like ? If so, why??

Zack, because he is spreading lies about me. He hates me because of how something was handled at another site and I think it is incredibly childish of him. He is already trying to get me voted out.

5. And to lighten things up, what is your favorite color?

I like blue, white, red, and green. I can't pick just one lol. I'd say blue probably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Jaguar: Round 1 Confessionals   Smoke Jaguar: Round 1 Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Smoke Jaguar: Round 1 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1