ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smoke Jaguar: Round 3 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

Smoke Jaguar: Round 3 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Smoke Jaguar: Round 3 Confessionals   Smoke Jaguar: Round 3 Confessionals EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:53 am

The rounds are going by pretty quickly and I have been slacking on my confessionals. Ahhh! So sorry hosts.

I thought at the beginning of the round that Jordan had been voted out and I was pretty happy about that. Unfortunately it was not him. I mixed up Crazy Horse and Sitting Bull. I want Jordan to be voted out soon grrr. He's just like Zack. He doesn't like me Sad

My tribe worked great together in the immunity challenge. I thought they were a little slow at times and I was annoyed that they all got confused and retarded when someone arrived to join us or left the group because that changed the rotation on them. I didn't talk to anyone at all this round except for Tim and slightly Kenya. I'm seriously limiting my options here for alliances.

I'm playing an UTR game. It worked well for Jeremy in that huge 40 person game at AR that y'all hosted. I'm being active enough to the point where I am noticed as being around and whatnot. I'm not being too socially active. I have to step that up a little bit more. But really...we haven't had to talk game at all lately. We've won two rounds in a row now and I haven't had to talk strategy with anyone.

I think if we were to lose booting that Sam person would be the best option just because they aren't helping us in challenges. I originally thought we should try and ally with them but there is rumours of Kenya/DJ/Sam allying and that's no good.

Dunno. I'm very clueless right now about things.
Back to top Go down
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

Smoke Jaguar: Round 3 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Jaguar: Round 3 Confessionals   Smoke Jaguar: Round 3 Confessionals EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:03 pm

1. How do you feel your tribe performed in the challenge?

My tribe did a great job. We had a good system going and we had enough people on to help out during this challenge unlike the first challenge. There was some points where people were posting very slowly and it was annoying me and I was bored waiting for them but overall my tribe rocked this challenge.

2. Have your opinions of your tribemates changed since the beginning of the game?

Well, the only opinion that could really change is my opinion of Zack. I'm not sure if it has. I only want him gone because I know he hates me and wants me gone. I would not be opposed to working with him. In fact, if he were on the outside of things it would obviously be beneficial to work together. I'm hoping he realized during this challenge that I am here to help this tribe and not hurt it and we should try and co-exist.

3. What are your thoughts on the other tribe at this point in the game?

The other tribe sucks LOL! They are so brutal. I have no idea if they threw the challenge or what but we completely destroyed them in every single aspect. They hardly built any defenses and they stood no chance in the attacking portion of the challenge. That is now two rounds in a row that they've lost miserably. They need to get their act together. I hope that Eric/Adam are okay over there. I obviously want to ally with them asap. Same with Joey/Trevor.

4. Could you use a tribe switch right about now?

Yes. I don't really talk to anyone on this tribe and I'd welcome a switch. I just don't want to end up on a tribe with Wang, Zack, or Jordan. Landing on a tribe with all three would be a complete nightmare.

5. Has the game been fun for you so far? What has been your biggest surprise?

I think the game is very well organized. I am trying hard to get more into it but I've been distracted with work and the other game I am in which is also an All-Stars game and it is very important for me to do well in the other game. Plus I don't really talk to anyone in this game Sad So I wish I was having more fun than I am. I hope things pick up. Big surprises so far...that Lauren girl quitting in round 1. Our tribe dominating this round. Umm...I dunno...not much surprising so far. The twists aren't affecting the game much for me. Sure Tim was the deciding vote at Novus' last tribal council so I guess that was a little surprising but yah the twists aren't affecting me very much.

6. And of course, by Mandie's request, what is your shoe size?

10 and a 1/2
Back to top Go down

Smoke Jaguar: Round 3 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1