ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smoke Jaguar: Round 5 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

Smoke Jaguar: Round 5 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Smoke Jaguar: Round 5 Confessionals   Smoke Jaguar: Round 5 Confessionals EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:15 am

So we've moved into the next phase of the game. I liked the twist and that we've been given new tribes. I ended up on the same tribe as Tim and I'm very happy about that. Unfortunately I landed on a tribe with people who either I have not spoken to or who I can't totally trust. I keep hearing that Trevor wants me out of the game which is really odd because I thought he and I were on good terms. I keep hearing Joey wants me out too. So yah I don't know what to make of anything really. I just need to keep playing as I'm playing keeping the Jeremy strategy in mind and hope it takes me far.

I'm doing well at remaining UTR and I've got friends. I've got enemies too. I've got a good mix of both. Luckily my enemies are getting picked off as the game is progressing. First KJ left and then Jordan left. This round I am hearing that another "enemy" will leave in either Alexander, Caligula, or Louis.

Luckily my tribe won immunity.

But it hasn't kept me from poking my nose into the vote. I've got Adam as a close friend and ally and he is helping me do some dirty work to get rid of people who would be against me.

I really liked the challenge this round. I was disappointed that I was eliminated last night before I could really do some damage but I did my part and blocked some attacks and helped a tiny bit in that way lol. Tim obviously did amazing and I am so happy he won immunity for us. I owe him so much in this game already.

I'm trying to get more involved. Things are looking up and I'm enjoying the game more now. Sorry I've been a little bit of a let down in the first few rounds. Me being so pathetic is strategy right now lol. Tim WILL take the fall before me if people ever catch on that he/I are allied. He's coming across as a huge threat. I'm not. I aint going anywhere for a bit Wink
Back to top Go down
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

Smoke Jaguar: Round 5 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke Jaguar: Round 5 Confessionals   Smoke Jaguar: Round 5 Confessionals EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:21 am

1. Did the results of the last TC surprise you?

No they did not surprise me. I knew who was leaving from both of the TCs. If things hadn't gone how they did then I would have been shocked, annoyed, angry, and surprised. But obviously things went in favour of my alliance so...

2. What do you think of your new tribe?

Love it. I figured we have the strongest tribe. I am unsure of that now since Wang's tribe seems very strong but we still have a very strong tribe and I'm liking the people on this tribe that I've talked to at least. Have not talked to Gandhi yet.

3. Where are your loyalties at this point? Your previous tribe or your current tribe?

My loyalties are with the people who I can trust. They are with individual people from each of the different tribes. They are not limited to this tribe. I'd vote someone off of this tribe in a heartbeat if I had to and if it protected myself and the people who I am interested in working with.

4. Who do you trust right now? Who do you not trust?

I trust Adam, Becky, Tim. I do not trust Michael, Sean, or Zack. I am semi-trusting of Joey, DJ, Trevor, Eric, Kyle.

5. Obviously your goal is to win the game. What is your short term goal towards making that happen?

I'd like to make it to the next twist in the game whether that be new tribes again or the merge. Ultimately I'd like to make the jury. Then once that stage hits I'll work on making the F2 and winning this game.
Back to top Go down

Smoke Jaguar: Round 5 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1