ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation

Go down 
+2
Jessica Hamby
Pete
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation Empty
PostSubject: OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation   OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:05 pm

THE FORKS TRIBE
ALICE + BILL + LAFAYETTE + MIKE

^MIKE ~ I am envious of the other tribe for winning so much.

^BILL ~ Personally, I like my tribe. Yet, in the long run, I think they will be minor players in this game, barely remembered as simple roadblocks to my eventual win.

^LAFAYETTE ~ I don't think the other two Forkers on the other tribe have penetrated the original Bon Temps tribe...I think they are sitting ducks for when the merge comes.

THE BON TEMPS TRIBE
BELLA + ERIC + JACOB + JASON + JESSICA + SAM

^SAM ~ Bella is kind of annoying me and always trying to get information and get things to use against myself and Eric. I don't like it and I don't trust her. I can't very well be honest with her like she wants because if I am then I can get the swift boot at any TC we go to. I like all my former Bon Temp people. That leaves Jacob...I want Jacob gone asap. Unfortunately Eric wants to work with Jacob. That's going to be a huge problem because Jacob can easily turn into the Dark Horse of this game and get close to the end. Not what I would like to see happen. He needs to go asap.

Eric and Sam have a conversation

Sam ~ Hi
Eric ~ hey Sam... How are you?
Sam ~ Good
Eric ~ it’s not incredibly important that we win, because Lafayette and Bill might be in big trouble, since there is an idol floating around on that tribe and I think I came up with a decent plan for our tribe if we go
Sam ~ alright what's up?
Eric ~ so I think we can work it so Bella’s vote doesn’t matter... Jacob can be trusted and he doesn’t like Bella, so he will vote Bella with us, Me, You, Jacob vote Bella... Jessica, Jason vote Jacob, and who cares what Bella's vote is
Sam ~ He seems like a big threat though. I'd rather get rid of him. Why do we even need him? Can't we just tell him we're voting Bella and then not?
Eric ~ we need to get rid of the idol. That’s my main concern right now. We can always take him out next... he isn't a big threat when he doesn’t have numbers
Eric ~ Jacob is expendable, he's a vote we can count on this time around, he told me he hated his tribe and has no connections with them, so I said we would adopt him and for now we can follow thru with that till we don’t need him anymore, and if Bella pulls the idol then he will go this time and next time it will be her
Sam ~ I don't like it
Eric ~ if she has the idol she would be stupid not to play it at this point
Sam ~ He's weaseling his way in, of course he is going to say he hates his tribe, etc.
Eric ~ he's telling the truth... trust me I know him from previous encounters and we can count on him right now... we NEED to get that idol out of her hands or its going to screw us over and we will lose one of our own
Sam ~ He's not an idiot. He will know she will play it and that he could easily leave, He's not going to vote with us just to get himself eliminated
Eric ~ if i don’t tell him we are splitting the votes then he will think Bella’s vote will be the deciding factor and she will send one of the Bon Temps home... and he will vote with us to show loyalty... he wasn't aligned with Mike, Alice, or Bella over there and he was next boot so he's pulling a Shambo
Sam ~ It's a trick to get everyone to split votes up more so that he/Bella have more power with their 2 votes. It could be 2-2-2.
Eric ~ but at the end of the day if we boot Jacob and Bella has that idol and uses it next time, then one of us will go home
Sam ~ Okay well if it is a trick and it ends up being 2-2-2 I guess that is fine because our people would be the votes not involved in the tie anyways and one of them will leave. Yah, we have to try. I was worried about them tricking us but either way it does not matter.
Eric ~ ya she would have to play it and then there would be a tie breaker and we would just vote Jacob anyways, we are smarter than them, we more than proved that... we can play this smart and get the idol out and take out Jacob at the same time
Sam ~ yeah, hopefully, They have to leave like asap. And I want to get past all this idol shit. I should have not submitted. If we win the challenge then Bill and Lafayette could be in some serious trouble.
Eric ~ I’m just scared for us though... i mean if we can save ourselves and either Bill or Lafayette goes, then we will still have 5 going into the merge if it’s next round and that’s majority still so... as much as it sucks to say it we will still be fine if one of them goes and we make it and if we don’t merge next round, then we can throw the next one
Sam ~ Yeah, I kinda thought that in the back of my mind as well, Like it will bring us closer to the end in the long run because with less of our people left it will keep the few of us together and then we make F4 and then F2
Eric ~ yep! I mean you and I are pretty much in control at this point we are in a great position... this round I would still like to win immunity... if we merge 5-4 it might be a little tight since they might have 2 idols but hopefully Bill found his from the clue we gave him and if we lose, then hopefully they give the clue to one of us.
Sam ~ Ew if they make a comeback that would be disgusting. Our tribe dominated and deserves to produce the winner.
Eric ~ and we will!! I truly believe Jacob can be trusted, we have talked a lot and he seems genuine and has told me quite a bit of information that would make me believe he can be trusted at this point... so it’s an option
Sam ~ Okay. Well I'm onboard with this plan.
Eric ~ haha, alright! we will talk again after the immunity challenge.

^JACOB ~ Bella told me today that she approached Eric for an alliance with Sam, so I guess I'll have to wait on hearing how that turns out. I feel like Eric will tell me about it too, so it'll be interesting to hear both sides of that. Bella keeps trying to make me talk to Jessica about an alliance, or working on her, but I'm not really in the position to work on people. I feel like I can tell when there are major fractures, and if there are any major fractures, I think it involves Lafayette or Bill, and not any of these folks here. I definitely could see some worries of Eric’s power, or maybe a tiny crack between Jason or Jess, but I really don't suspect something major, or something that can be worked on before we truly know where we are going to be next round, what we are dealing with, and feeling out things a little more. I think Bella definitely is either going to wedge herself in somewhere nice, but more than likely just be looked down upon for running around too much. Bella is very paranoid and wants me to tell her if I hear her name, or anything, and said she'll do the same. I'd like to think she would, but I most definitely won't, or else I'd already have told her quite a bit about Eric's words thus far. I cannot have my mouth get me in trouble with anyone here, so I need to keep silent about what I hear from one individual to the next. I believe that is the way for me to make it past these big bulk rounds of people before individuals start playing in manners that may require me to be exploited. Bella honestly, is driving me up the wall. It really is great to have someone who will mix the pot harder than me, because at this point, I need a contrast. Bella smells a merge on the horizon, and she is asking me here and there....'ya talked to Jason....did you talk to Jessica?” I mean, I am trying to just get by at this point. I believe people’s greatest fears for me are the possibility that I will fester. Right now, I'm sticking tight to JUST Eric. It appears as though Bella's intentions are to take out Eric. This is good, this gives me the ability to have Bella be the big troublemakers, and SHOULD Bella get her way, great, I flip over there, and use whatever resource he scrounged up from god knows where. However, in the more likely even that the Bon Temps stick together for a good bit, which I fully expect, Bella is the target, and I'm only cozying up to the person who clearly is trying to be the leader of the Bon Temps, Eric. I believe by doing this I won't get caught up in drama, and I won't be involved in these dramatic "Well Jacob said to Jessica" situations. Instead, I am going to back off, let myself be protected by one individual who is trying to lead this game, and not have my name be tainted to that individual. That will be something that Bella can have.

Jacob and Jason both have a conversation.

Jacob ~ survivor’s my favorite show
Jason ~ I don't really watch TV all that much, but watching the show that prompted the game we're playing sounds like fun!
Jacob ~ haha, you've never watched Survivor before?
Jason ~ Nah, hadn't really heard of it before. Sookie got me to play this game because she said it sounded like fun.
Jacob ~ ah, darn, sorry she went earlier then, if it's any constellation, two of the people i felt bonded with went really early too
Jason ~ Aw man I'm sorry about that. So are you one of them vamps too?
Jacob ~ I'm a wolf, and Mike is human, the other two are vampires. if you meant, am I one of them, as in, am I 'with' them, not completely, i mean, we're the same tribe, but I've actually felt more accepted by some of your people
Jason ~ I'm glad you feel accepted by us too, Bon Temps is a fun place.
Jacob ~ yeah, i know. Jess seems really nice, and Eric’s cool. Haven't gotten to see much of Sam yet, but I'm glad to finally get to talk to you
Jason ~ Jess is a sweetheart. Eric is usually mean to me, but we just don't get along that well. Yeah, it's great to talk to you. I haven't had the chance to speak with Bella

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #5 ~ NAME THAT CELEBRITY

For this next challenge I will have a series of questions, statements, quotes and pictures all relating to a celebrity, you must figure out the celebrity.

1 - Befriended a dog, then was documented by a roommate, then played a well known Shakespeare character. Who is this actor who also played a vampire researcher?
2 - Framed his mentally challenged brother for murder and then a possessed guy who snaps when he realizes all he has done. Who is this actor who died in both roles?
3 - "My sister sent me a postcard. All it said was, "Come to Paris. It will be good for you." Forty-eight hours after I arrived, she and everyone I'd met were dead." Who's the actress who said this?
4 - "You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!" Who's the actor who said this?
5 - Stand-up comedian and actress, brings a fresh, smart and spontaneous approach to all of her work. Who is this actress?
6 - OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation Files
7 - "Well, I'm a hair's breadth from investigating bunnies at the moment, so I'm open to anything" Who's the actor who said this?
8 - The face of supernatural dramas on The WB. Who is this?
9 - Had a mouse for a brother, voiced a baby tiger and had a vampire for a best friend. Who is this?
10 - OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation Harbor
11 - Everyone knows his name. The king of the fourth of July box office. Who is he?
12 - His Martial Arts skills helped him get his big break in his first big role. Who is he?
13 - Has acted alongside such actors as Robin Williams, Will Farrell, William Dafoe, Brendan Fraser and Salma Hayek. Who is he?
14 - "Don't play the innocent with ME - you've known all along!" Who said this?
15 - The first latin actress nominated for the Best Actress award at the Academy Awards. Who is she?
16 - Her breakthrough role came as a young vampire, but she went on to become the love of a superhero, the head cheerleader and played a french queen. Who is she?
17 - Went from playing a drag queen to a half vampire. Tax problems have been an issue for him in recent years. Who is he?
18 - After running from dinosaurs, played a legendary wizard, only to go back to running from dinosaurs. Next up, vampires. Who is he?
19 - OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation Wolf
20 - The evil stepsister, the fighter, the prom queen, the sorority sister and was cursed. Who is she?

Two people from Bon Temps need to sit out…Jason and Jessica are sitting out!

Each question is worth either 5-10 points. Picture and names are individually worth 5 points each. Pictures must be different for all 4 members of the same tribe.
Tie-breaker is which team completes the challenge first.

Can Forks finally win a challenge...

1 - Befriended a dog, then was documented by a roommate, then played a well known Shakespeare character. Who is this actor who also played a vampire researcher?
ETHAN HAWK
10 Points ~ Bella, Bill, Eric, Jacob, Lafayette, Sam
5 Points ~ Mike
0 Points ~ Alice

2 - Framed his mentally challenged brother for murder and then a possessed guy who snaps when he realizes all he has done. Who is this actor who died in both roles?
MEHCAD BROOKS
10 Points ~ Bella, Bill, Eric, Jacob, Lafayette, Mike, Sam
5 Points ~
0 Points ~ Alice

3 - "My sister sent me a postcard. All it said was, "Come to Paris. It will
be good for you." Forty-eight hours after I arrived, she and everyone
I'd met were dead." Who's the actress who said this?
Shannyn Sossaman
10 Points ~ Bill, Eric, Lafayette, Mike, Sam
5 Points ~ Bella, Jacob
0 Points ~ Alice

4 - "You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!" Who's the actor who said this?
Jensen Ackles
10 Points ~ Bella, Bill, Eric, Jacob, Mike, Sam
5 Points ~ Lafayette
0 Points ~ Alice

5 - stand-up comedian and actress, brings a fresh, smart and spontaneous approach to all of her work. Who is this actress?
Caroline Rhea
10 Points ~ Bella, Bill, Eric, Lafayette, Mike, Sam
5 Points ~ Jacob
0 Points ~ Alice

6 - OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation Files
Gillian Anderson
5 Points ~
0 Points ~ Alice

7 - "Well, I'm a hair's breadth from investigating bunnies at the moment, so I'm open to anything" Who's the actor who said this?
Anthony Stewart Head
5 Points ~
0 Points ~ Alice

8 - the face of supernatural dramas on The WB. Who is this?
Charisma Carpenter
10 Points ~ Bill, Lafayette
5 Points ~ Mike
0 Points ~ Alice, Bella, Eric, Jacob, Sam

9 - Had a mouse for a brother, voiced a baby tiger and had a vampire for a best friend. Who is this?
Jonathan Lipnicki
10 Points ~ Bill, Eric, Jacob, Lafayette, Mike, Sam
5 Points ~
0 Points ~ Alice

10 - OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation Harbor
Josh Hartnett
10 Points ~ Eric, Sam
5 Points ~ Bella, Jacob
0 Points ~ Alice, Bill, Lafayette, Mike

11 - Everyone knows his name. The king of the fourth of July box office. Who is he?
Will Smith
5 Points ~
0 Points ~ Alice

12 - His Martial Arts skills helped him get his big break in his first big role. Who is he?
Taylor Lautner
10 Points ~ Bill, Lafayette, Mike
5 Points ~

13 - Has acted alongside such actors as Robin Williams, Will Farrell, William Dafoe, Brendan Fraser and Salma Hayek. Who is he?
Josh Hutcherson
5 Points ~

14 - "Don't play the innocent with ME - you've known all along!" Who said this?
William Dafoe
10 Points ~ Bella, Bill, Jacob, Lafayette, Mike, Sam
5 Points ~ Eric
0 Points ~ Alice

15 - The first latin actress nominated for the Best Actress award at the Academy Awards. Who is she?
Salma Hayek or Fernanda Montenegro
(NOTE: No one actually had this correct and that is because I was looking for the wrong answer. The website I got this from said that Salma Hayek was the first latin actress, however, everyone had the same answer so I looked it up and you are all correct, therefore, I accepted all of your answers as correct (as they were))
10 Points ~ Bella, Bill, Eric, Jacob, Lafayette, Sam
5 Points ~ Mike
0 Points ~ Alice

16 - Her breakthrough role came as a young vampire, but she went on to become the love of a superhero, the head cheerleader and played a french queen. Who is she?
Kirsten Dunst
5 Points ~
0 Points ~ Alice

17 - Went from playing a drag queen to a half vampire. Tax problems have been an issue for him in recent years. Who is he?
Wesley Snipes
5 Points ~
0 Points ~ Alice

18 - After running from dinosaurs, played a legendary wizard, only to go back to running from dinosaurs. Next up, vampires. Who is he?
Sam Neill
5 Points ~
0 Points ~ Alice

19 - OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation Wolf
Jared Padalecki
10 Points ~ Eric
5 Points ~
0 Points ~ Alice, Bella, Bill, Jacob, Lafayette, Mike, Sam

20 - The evil stepsister, the fighter, the prom queen, the sorority sister and was cursed. Who is she?
Sarah Michelle Gellar
5 Points ~

You may notice that every answer I was looking for had to do with Vampires in some way. They all played in a movie or TV show that had vampires in it, anyways, moving on.

Forks got 520 points

Is it enough?

Or did Bon Temps beat them again?

They did

Bon Temps got 580 points

MEANING, BON TEMPS WIN THEIR 5TH IMMUNITY CHALLENGE IN A ROW!

Forks, yet again I will be seeing you at Tribal council!

THE BON TEMPS TRIBE
BELLA + ERIC + JACOB + JASON + JESSICA + SAM

^JESSICA ~ FINALLY, SOOKIE’S GONE! NOW NO ONE WILL CALL ON YOU AGAIN! I just keep hoping we'll lose so we can have a little ACTION but so far no luck. Alice is fucked. Also I knew the answers to the ones my tribe got wrong, like, off the top of my head. Except for the Charisma Carpenter one, I still don't get that, but I'm assuming it was like the way it was advertised or something at one point. I had no idea they only had 4 people until we had to sit 2 out. How sad for them. Also Alice is probably fucked unless Lafayette has a bunch of past votes too...but I think they would have all been cast last TC and not carry over to this one. I'm not really clear on that. I wonder if I have any. Why are they giving Bill two immunity idols...like...for reals? I don't get that...but I also thought they were just clues to the same hidden immunity idol and not clues to different ones but I guess I got that wrong. Mike seems to be the most together person on that other tribe, kept getting things right when the others got it wrong. Maybe I can switch over with him. I don't really think I'm going to do that anymore because it would be pointless. But it would still be fun.

^JACOB ~ So once again, Bon Temps won, and the Bon Temps here don't have to experience what a tribal council is like. Sam, Eric, Jess, and Jason haven't the slightest clue how lucky they are. Then again, the fact I'm here, and haven't had to go either, I don't know how lucky I am likely too. At this point, two things are going to happen over at Forks. Lafayette or Bill will be forced out, or Mike or Alice. One of the groups will lose a person. If it does end up being Lafayette or Bill, then coming into merge, it'll just be assumed that me, Alice, Bella, and Mike will rekindle. It'll almost necessitate that the 5 remaining Bon Temps stick together in order to knock us out. With that said, this is a similar feeling that could overcome them should it only be 3 of us, it will just seem less dire, which actually may make one of those two being nixed a plus.

^JASON ~ Eric was extremely strong, again, and we pulled out another win! Unstoppable! Now Bella is coming to me asking for an alliance. The Forkers are kind of down for the count, so they're getting desperate. It's good to be on the winning side!

^SAM ~ My tribe won...again. I obviously sucked in the challenge and just did it because we needed a fourth person to do it and Jessica/Jason both seemed like they wanted to sit out. I really need to step it up in the challenges. I probably WON'T step up in the challenges before the merge just because I'm going to want people to think I suck at them and I think I've accomplished that. But yah, I'd say my tribe did well with finding the answers. There were a few mistakes but overall great job. I think Jessica should not have mentioned anything about some of the answers as she was sitting out but oh well. I didn't change my answers to match what she said anyways because I felt that would be cheating. It's bittersweet that we won so we're safe and don't need to worry about TC but on the flipside we've sent Bill/Lafayette into a nasty situation and who knows what will happen over there. I like Bill and I really hope he makes it through the tribal council. Lafayette is a former Bon Temp member so I hope he makes it through as well but I don't like him as much as Bill. I know nothing about Alice/Mike but I hope one of them is eliminated this round.

THE FORKS TRIBE
ALICE + BILL + LAFAYETTE + MIKE

After the challenge, Bill received notice that he had received the Hidden Immunity Idol Clue from the other tribe but was unable to find it.

^LAFAYETTE ~ we were pretty damn close! If only Alice had done the freaking thing - she even posted in the forum! It was an easy win that slipped through our fingers, and hopefully neither Bill nor I have to be penalized by going home for her mistakes. UGH I'm not happy one bit. Like I just said we could have won...easily. Bill is loyal to me, thank goodness; i think the two of us might be able to work something out here. Mike is at least pulling his weight. I'm very disappointed in Alice though...ugh.

^ALICE ~ I completely missed the challenge. By the time I checked in, it was pretty much done. We seem plagued by loss
Bill and Mike had a discussion where Bill tried to reason with Mike to turn on Alice as she is the reason they lost immunity to begin with.

^BILL ~ another Forks loss. Simply put, the curse is strong on this tribe. I am pissed. I worked my ass off to ensure that this tribe would win. We should have won. Yet, one person decided not to post their answers and fucked it up for the rest of us. I worked my ass off, because despite the fact that my original tribe has numbers, I like Alice and Mike and though they deserved at least merge. Not anymore. I think that the other tribe was lucky. We should have won. We answered more questions correctly. Yet, Alice either flaked out or misunderstood the challenge, even though I did the majority of the brain work. It's inexcusable and she better leave.

^MIKE ~ we did good, but we got destroyed again, by 60 points this time. It is embarrassing, but Alice not doing it cost us the challenge. It is ridiculous how we still cannot pull a win. Like, COME ON. If Alice participated, we would've won. But oh well. Tonight, I am hesitant on voting Alice off because then if she leaves I will be stuck with two Bon Temps outnumbering me. I can't do that. But let’s see how it goes...

TRIBAL COUNCIL #5

Welcome to Tribal Council!

Tonight one of you will be leaving the game.

First off some questions:

Mike, what do you expect to happen as the game progresses after this round?

MIKE ~ Er, I have absolutely no idea.

Lafayette, what are you basing your vote on tonight?

LAFAYETTE ~ I am basing my vote on activity in the tribe.

Alice, this tribe hasn't won a single challenge due to someone always not showing up for the challenge, this round it was you, are you nervous tonight?

ALICE ~ I'm incredibly nervous. If I'd competed, we would have won that challenge...I'm pissed at myself for it. I just hope that people can realize that it was out of the ordinary for me to do that, and hopefully consider keeping me around...

Bill, who is the biggest threat in this game overall?

BILL ~ Wow, that depends on the definition of "biggest" "threat" and the context in which you use it. For the Forks tribe, the biggest threat is our inability to get our shit together to win a challenge. I wanted to see the four of us make the merge, but now that's not going to happen. If you mean tallest, I think that's Lafayette. If you mean oldest that would be Eric. If you mean sexiest, well, that would be me of course, or maybe my little vampirette in training Jess. Basically, everyone in this game is a threat. The biggest threat is the one you are not looking for when it bites you in the ass, and sucks you dry.

Alright guys, it is time to say goodbye to one member of your tribe.

It is time to reveal the votes. Starting with Penalty votes, remember all penalty votes you have earned from the very first round till now will be counted, once a penalty vote has been given it will not appear again, obviously but if you earn one it doesn't disappear just cause it is a new round, which is why some of you have penalty's.

CHALLENGE PENALTY'S
ALICE

That is 1 automatic vote for Alice

Next up is the official votes.

But first...

Do we have a hidden immunity idol being played?...

No we don't, so moving on...

Now onto the votes:

LAFAYETTE

ALICE

LAFAYETTE

ALICE

Meaning with 3 votes...

ALICE, THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN!

The Rest of you watch out for tree mail, coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation   OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:14 pm

I still don't get that Charisma Carpenter one. At all.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation   OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:44 am

I have read in many articles about the WB that listed her as the face of them because she was in so many shows on there, more so than most other actors, she wasn't just apart of one show. Plus they advertised her as the face of WB returning to guest star on another show, I believe it was Charmed that it was for. I'm trying to find something regarding it, when I made this challenge I had it but now I can't seem to find it, I'll continue to look for it, but that is where I got that from, I guess I shouldn't have used that question looking back on it now.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation   OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:51 am

Yeah, I think I said I figured it was some advertising thing I never saw before. You don't need to verify it I absolutely believed you had a reason for that even back then.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation   OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:59 am

oh its not that I don't think you don't believe me but I just feel that if someone isn't sure of an answer I'd like to try and get the proof of it for them. In the future there will be no more questions that can be linked to advertisements or things like this without an article saved to back it up.

It is a learning experience for me. Hope you liked the episode, gonna try and write Episode 6 tomorrow, was unable to today but I got most of it together already so it shouldn't take to long, got it mostly together while working on this episode as well. Though I'm not going to post it right away
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation   OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:06 am

I found it haha, lol, it is on her page on the IMDB website under trivia, it says specifically:

'After starring in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997), "Angel" (1999), and guest-starring in episodes of "Charmed" (1998), she has become the face of supernatural dramas on The WB.'

and I'm fairly positive that when she returned to the WB to guest star on Charmed they ran an ad calling her that but I'm not 100% sure, but yeah, that is the website I had read it at when I wrote that question.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation   OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:13 am

LOL, I wonder if she's proud of that Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation   OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:39 am

So who was Alice
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation   OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:20 pm

*gets naked, about to get in the shower*

ponder What are you all doing here?

Oh, an episode!! This is so unexpected.

*continues to get in the shower, curtain open*

Just pokin some fun at ya Pete. Glad to see another episode up Smile
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation   OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:16 am

I have to say, this was the turning point for me in the game. I think if we had won this challenge, and we should have (note: Alice actually posted in the work thread, but never put her answers in her journal.) this game would have turned out much differently.

Damn you Alice!!
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation   OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation Empty

Back to top Go down

OPS2 ~ Episode 5 - Desperation
Page 1 of 1