ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief Empty
PostSubject: OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief   OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:48 pm

As they left Tribal Council, Bill and Mike were immediately told to go to Bon Temps tribe as they are all merged from this point forward!

THE BON TEMPS TRIBE
ALICE + BELLA + BILL + ERIC + JACOB + JASON + JESSICA + MIKE + SAM

^BILL ~ Well, finally, the merge. Even with the downside of the whole Lafayette thing, I feel I am in a good position. The key is, we must knock out someone this round. If we do, then this game is mine to lose. Basically, right now the original Bon Temps has 5 players, me, Sam, Jason, Eric and Jess. The Forkers have 4, Bella, Jacob, Mike and Alice. If we win this round, we then have a two player advantage. We then knock out the leftover Forkers. Even if one person decides to flip at that point, it’s too late. Now, I am in what is called The Vampire Alliance; Eric, Jess and me. We should then have the edge. I also have a final 2 alliance with Jessica. That should be game, set and match. Of course, nothing ever goes as planned. My number 1 concern is Jason flipping this round, or someone getting voted out due to penalty votes. Hopefully, that will not happen.

Jessica and Bella talk and discuss strategy together

BELLA ~ Hi Jessica, Sorry for not being to chat with you before, I am quite busy these days. I do not want to make you and I lose time, therefore I will be direct. I've been talking with some people and I couldn't get something clear. I want to find someone to trust 100% since I am kind of alone in this game. I would like to know if you are aligned with someone already (who?) and if you think I could work with you guys. Look, I am not a liar or that type of player. I am a straight shooter.
JESSICA ~ I'm going to lay out exactly how I've been playing this game. I've been doing my best in challenges and waiting for people to come to me. So far no one has, except you did just now, I assume it's because I've always been on the winning tribe...or there are just alliances in my tribe I have no part in. So I don't know what's up with anyone else. But I have absolutely 0 alliances. Though I'm sure as is always the case my tribe just assumes I will vote with them come merge, which honestly I will if that is my best chance, but no one has actually talked to me about anything. That tells me that most likely if I do vote with them; as soon as all of Forks is gone I'll be next. So give me another option and I'm open to it.
BELLA ~ its look like we are pretty much at the same point, I would love to team up with you what do you think? It must be kept private at all cost in my mind. What do you think that if you hear my name being targeted you tell me and I'll do the same?
JESSICA ~ I think that's a really good idea. I would certainly like to do that. I can't promise I'll hear anything if no one’s going to talk to me but I also certainly won't vote for you.
BELLA ~ I won't vote for you either. Maybe we can vote the same way also 2 votes is always strong??? Who do you think should be the first target?
JESSICA ~ I honestly have no idea. I like voting together as well. I have no idea who we could bring on with that though...I would say most likely Jacob would want to just because I think the other guys on our tribe are at the very least in an alliance of convenience. I remembered that Sam came to me saying to 'watch out' for you two because you were trying to get into an alliance with them and they were just thinking it was a no-go so they can get you out. I don't know, like I said, no one has approached me for anything so I have no clue who would want to vote out who. I wish I could help more.

^BELLA ~ Lafayette is gone and OMG my move was great (even if Mike already had one idol). The purpose of my fake move will still help me in the F2, it will show my strategic thinking. Anyways enough of being full of myself right? Things do look good. We former Bon Temps are close (at least I believe so). We also have Jessica on our side. The key is to make sure Jessica is feeling secure enough with me and do believe it's in her best interested to stick with us. Ideally I would like the boot order to go as follows: Eric, Merlotte, Bill (his idols could be a MAJOR problem), Jason, Mike, Jessica, Jacob. Alice and I in the final two, My original F2 pact is with Jacob, but come on being against Alice (an outcast) will guarantee me the win, no?? Anyways, everything SEEMS good. I just need to work my magic like usual

^JACOB ~ Bella's a funny character, in that I have no clue if Bella actually even has an idol. She seems to be allowing us to think she does, and seems to want us to depend on it, but maybe the false sense of their being an idol is her goal. Because, where the hell is Mike and her getting idols like that? Did they really find all those idols? I don't know I just have doubts.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Alright everyone, welcome to the merge and the final nine. This is it, the people eliminated prior to you will not be returning to the game in any way as far as being an active player goes...Tonight's challenge you will have a series of 25 questions regarding the events of this game. For every correct answer you make, you can remove a point from one of your competitors.

The winner of this challenge will get to give a hidden immunity idol clue as well as be safe themselves.

Onto the challenge: Answer each question and IN PARENTHESIS please post a name of the person you'd like to remove a point from.

who will be the first individual immunity challenge winner?

Time for results
1 ~ Who was the first person voted out?
VICTORIA
Points were taken away from the following: Jacob, Alice, Mike (x2), Eric, Sam
2 ~ What round did the Follow The Leader challenge take place?
4TH ROUND
Points were taken away from the following: Bella, Alice (x3), Eric, Jessica
3 ~ Who was the first person to use a hidden immunity idol to stay in the game?
MIKE NEWTON
Points were taken away from the following: Bella, Mike (x2), Eric, Bill
4 ~ Was one of the rules of the game the ability to talk to anyone in the game, regardless of tribe?
NO
Points were taken away from the following: Alice (x3), Mike, Eric, Bill
5 ~ Distortion has played a part in a few challenges but in one had 16 different ones. What challenge was this?
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE 2 ~ DISTORTED PICTURES
Points were taken away from the following: Alice, Mike (x2), Eric, Bill (x2)
6 ~ Who was the last voted out before the switch?
EDWARD
Points were taken away from the following: Jacob, Alice (x2), Eric, Bill, Sam
7 ~ Who was voted out as a result of two idols being played?
LAFAYETTE
Points were taken away from the following: Jacob, Alice, Mike (x2), Bill, Sam
8 ~ When did the Disaster Storytelling challenge take place?
FIRST ROUND
Points were taken away from the following: Bella, Jacob, Mike (x2), Sam (x2)
9 ~ Who was second voted out?
JAMES
Points were taken away from the following: Alice (x4), Jessica, Sam
10 ~ Did Edward make it to the switch?
NO
Points were taken away from the following: Jacob, Alice (x3), Jason, Bill
11 ~ What round was Lafayette eliminated?
ROUND 6
Points were taken away from the following: Mike (x3), Jason, Bill (x2)
12 ~ What round was a hidden immunity idol supposedly passed on to someone from another tribe at the immunity challenge?
ROUND 6
Points were taken away from the following: Jacob, Alice, Mike, Jason, Bill, Sam
13 ~ Who returned to the game after being voted out?
ALICE CULLEN
Points were taken away from the following: Bella, Jacob, Alice (x2), Jason, Bill
14 ~ There have been two notices posted in the tribal forums, what was the first one about?
NO CROSS-TRIBAL COMMUNICATION
Points were taken away from the following: Bella, Alice, Mike, Jason (x2)
15 ~ How about the second one?
OUTCAST TWIST - NOT A FREE PASS
Points were taken away from the following: Alice (x2), Mike, Jason, Jessica
16 ~ Who was the first person from Bon Temps eliminated?
SOOKIE STACKHOUSE
Points were taken away from the following: Jacob, Mike (x3), Bill, Sam
17 ~ What color was the Bon Temps tribe always wearing?
RED
Points were taken away from the following: Jacob, Alice (x2), Sam (x2)
18 ~ What color was the Forks tribe always wearing?
BLUE
Points were taken away from the following: Bella, Mike (x2), Sam (x2)
19 ~ What one Forks member never switched tribes?
MIKE NEWTON
Points were taken away from the following: Bella, Mike (x2), Bill, Jessica (x2)
20 ~ Who would have been voted out regardless of actual votes based on penalties?
SOOKIE STACKHOUSE
Points were taken away from the following: Alice (x2). Mike, Jason, Jessica (x2)
21 ~ Was Victoria eliminated before or after Edward?
BEFORE
Points were taken away from the following: Alice (x3), Jessica (x2), Sam
22 ~ Which member of Bon Temps earned 100 points in the 3rd immunity challenge?
LAFAYETTE REYNOLDS
Points were taken away from the following: Jacob, Alice, Mike, Jason
23 ~ Only one person got #19 right in the Name that Celebrity challenge, who was it?
ERIC NORTHMAN
Points were taken away from the following: Alice
24 ~ Who was voted out 3rd?
EDWARD
Points were taken away from the following: Jacob, Mike (x3), Eric, Jason
25 ~ How many points did Forks lose the 5th immunity challenge by?
60 POINTS
Points were taken away from the following: Jacob, Alice (x3), Jessica
Alright so now let’s reveal everyone's final scores, let me just say that we DO IN FACT have a winner and no tie!
FINAL SCORES:
Mike Newton ~ -29 Points
Alice Cullen ~ -14 Points
Bella Swan ~ -7 Points
Eric Northman ~ -7 Points
Those four lost points and didn't earn enough to not be in the negative.
The rest of you all are in the positive...
Sam Merlotte ~ 8 Points
Jessica Hamby ~ 12 Points
Bill Compton ~ 11 Points
That leaves just Jacob and Jason.
I will tell you first that one ties with Jessica, the other has 14 points!
JASON HAS 14 POINTS
(meaning Jacob has 12 Points!)
CONGRATS JASON STACKHOUSE ON WINNING THE FIRST INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE!

He then proceeds to give Eric the Hidden Immunity Idol clue which Eric is unable to find!

THE BON TEMPS TRIBE
ALICE + BELLA + BILL + ERIC + JACOB + JASON + JESSICA + MIKE + SAM

^JASON ~ I won!! Hahaha, and that means I'm safe which is amazing. I only really talk to Eric, Jess, Bill, and now kind of Jacob. I hardly know anyone else. My relationship with the original Bon Temps members continues to be strong, though I still have a backup plan with Jacob in case things turn for the worse.
Bill and Jessica have a conversation together

BILL ~ we should think about who we want to vote out, and try to make sure they don't win immunity. With our numbers we should be able, if we work together to get a winner from our tribe. I am assuming (Hoping) that we are still aligned.

JESSICA ~ Well, we never really spoke about being aligned specifically you and me, which I am completely open to if you want to talk about that, no one, and I mean NO ONE has approached me about an alliance, which is weird, but basically, I am a free agent amongst the Bon Temps crew, Something to think about, but, yes, I did assume that Bon Temps would stick together in this merge. We have the numbers and we can take out all of the Forks tribe one by one. That was my plan at least.

BILL ~ Well, Eric and I had brief discussions of a Bon Temps vampire alliance, which I believed would have included me, you and him. Of course, that was a while ago, so who knows for sure? Personally, I would like to see an official alliance between me and you. I always thought that you and I probably were the most dedicated players as far as challenges, and game play. I know we haven't talked much, but, I think it just makes sense, as far as Eric, I like him, and while I was on the Bon Temps, I though he basically played the leader role. I would like to have him with us, but, if it were to come down to a final 2, I would prefer you and me. I made it my goal, especially since last round, to make sure Alice and Mike leave before I do in this game.

JESSICA ~ the idea of a Vampire Alliance I like a lot. Since no one approached me for an alliance ever in the game I figured I was just on the outside of an alliance in Bon Temps because no one really talked to me. Of course I also never got an AIM address so that probably contributed to it. I think you're a hard worked as well and you're someone I would like to see win if I can't. Eric would also fall in that category. I would love to have a strong alliance with you more than anyone else in the game. I'm glad that I was just being paranoid or whatever and there wasn't any alliance that I wasn't part of keeping people from wanting to talk to me. That's actually a huge relief. Not even anyone from the Forks tribe has come to me for an alliance; I was starting to think maybe I was a pariah and would just be voted off this round!

^JACOB ~ it was right there! 2 points away and I could have shown those Bon Temps that we Forkers are something to worry about. Maybe it is better they won't see us coming. I just gotta hope the gal I tied up with Jess comes through. Eric's been real quiet with me, so I'm thinking I might have something to worry about. I really needed the win, but let's see if I can survive the battle at TC. Bella continues to play the huge game. She definitely is the person responsible for every annoying and unfair thing occurring in this game. Well, her and Eric. Hahaha, they both are definitely the alphas in this game. The issue for both of them is the hope that I have that people outside of them will be intellectual and rebel down the line, or that at least I will be wise enough to be the person who ends up at the end with one of them. Right now, I'm still in the nodding and thumb up phase though.

^SAM ~ I was happy to have been in the top 4 or 5. It means I'm doing a good job and not really on too many people's radar right now. I can continue to go under the radar for a little while longer. Jason won immunity which was good but Jacob was far too close to winning. I was NOT happy that people didn't bother taking points away from him.

Jessica starts to talk to everyone in the game with everyone thinking she is on their side…

^JESSICA ~ I feel like I put forth minimal effort in the immunity challenge and got second place. That sums up my role in this game. Sam, This guy just does nothing for me, nothing, I wish we could have talked at some point and that's about it. Jason, obviously no one cares about Jason on either tribe, which is why no one bothered to take many points away from him. Bella, I feel she has her shit together, but the rest of the Forks tribe seems a little out to lunch. Jacob is cool, we planned a whole thing for immunity and then no one followed through, it was awesome. Bill, I don’t even care if he’s lying to me at this point, I might just vote with him. My thoughts, honestly, are fuck the Forks tribe. They couldn't get their shit together AT ALL. It doesn't make much sense to go along with them at all if that's the case. We'll see.

Eric and Bill talk about the vote

ERIC ~ I think we should vote out BELLA. We can't be sure that Mike or Alice don’t have the idol... but what we are sure of is Bella gave her idol to Mike right? So we know that she most likely doesn't have
it....I can probably get Jacob to vote this way too, that way we have 2 votes in case an idol is pulled...Thoughts?
BILL ~ Well, I am pretty sure that Mike and Alice don't have hidden idols. Here's why: When we voted Alice out of Forks, Lafayette and I practically said it during tribal questioning. She screwed up the challenge, and we both said that we were voting based on challenge participation. Honestly, we probably would have voted out Mike instead, but it was 2-2, and we knew Alice had a penalty vote. If she had an idol, then she would have played it then. Mike used his hidden immunity idol in round 1 and then used one given to him in round 6. So, this is round seven, so, we know there are 7 possible idols out there. One clue was given to Eric this round. I received two clues when I was on Forks, one of which I played last round. Bella gave hers to Mike, and he played it last round, Mike played his other one in the first round. According to the host, at least one wasn't claimed. So, there is possibly one out there that may be owned by someone, but, I don't think it's Mike, since he needed to be given one to Survive last round, and I don't think it was Alice because she didn't play one the round she was voted out, and she definitely voted. My biggest concern is that Jess, and Sam have already committed to a vote for Alice. I think to be safe we should stick with that. I have heard rumors that the Forks may vote for me this round, plus they are intimating that one of our five will switch, I think this may be just bluster from them, but if anyone hears anything, please let me know. If this goes right, we should def. consider voting Bella out next round, for Lafayette.

^ALICE ~ It sucks, man. It also shows that I was definitely a target. I dunno if Mike competed or not...I kinda hope he did, because if not, then I was the big target. I don't really care for any of them except for Jessica and Jacob. Bella is alright, and Mike is there. Bon Temps can suck it.

^JACOB ~ I think everyone on my tribe is pretty clearly positioned where they indeed do lay besides me and Jess. I think Eric still may be holding on to a hope that I may help out his gang, and we Forkers still have hope that Jessica will come through for us. I definitely think the sting of me or Jess not helping out the sides we're slightly expected to will be a damaging blow. I'm not planning to help Eric out at all if this can work out...but if it's not gonna work out. I would definitely think about working with Eric. Eric might be someone I need in this game. If things go south I still want to maintain that connection, because it’ll drag me further. I just hope me and the Forkers can get it together with Jessica though, and create something big.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #6

Welcome to Tribal Council! Tonight one of you will be leaving the game. First off some questions:

Alice, you got to return to the game, how does that make you feel?

ALICE ~ scared out of my mind, to be 100% honest. I was voted out, and I got a second chance. Other people don't get that. Would I be surprised if people voted me out simply because I got a second chance? Not one bit.

Bella, after your controversial move after the challenge last round, do you think that'll affect how some people vote tonight?

BELLA ~ I’m sure 100% because Lafayette was a strong player and was in the main alliance of 4 at Bon Temps. I am really nervous tonight.

Bill, last tribal council there were two idols played, do you anticipate an idol being played tonight?

BILL ~ well, last round was a special situation. There was one player that was sure he would receive the majority of votes. Add to that, this person had an obvious Immunity Idol, which was given to him publicly, so, Lafayette and I knew it could have come down to Mike being able to pick who he wanted gone. So, the only play that I could think of was to play an idol, and hope Mike voted for me, causing a tie, and if he didn't at least I knew I was safe. As we all know that didn't play out how I wanted, but I am still here. Today, well, we know that there are a few possible idols out there, and no one wants to be like James, going out with an idol in their pocket, so if there are even rumors that someone may get votes, I don't think anyone would be shocked to see an idol pulled out. I know, for me, I would rather play an idol unnecessarily, then regret not having played one.

Jason, you won immunity, how important was this win for you?

JASON ~ Immunity is always important. If you don't have it you're vulnerable! If you win every immunity, you make final 2, so yep, definitely good to have.

Jacob, you tied for second place in the challenge, how does that feel for you?

JACOB ~ Top 3 out of nine isn't too shabby. I'm glad I wasn't hit too hard by others during the knocking out period as well, but like Jason said, immunity is nice if you can have it, so it is sad I don't. Then again, Jason and gang allowed me to feel the joys of immunity for two rounds, so I'm more than glad to indirectly repay that to one Bon Temper with my vulnerability tonight.

Jessica, you tied for second place in the challenge, how does that feel for you?

JESSICA ~ it doesn't really make me feel anything. I can't WAIT to see how penalty votes are going to affect things at this point though. It should be interesting, hope someone has enough to kick them out of the game without anyone voting for them, because that would just be brilliant.

Mike, you had the lowest score out of everyone, does that worry you?

MIKE ~ Yes and no. It may let everyone else back off and not vote for me due to my performance in the challenge. Let’s see how it goes though!
Sam, do you think who people took points from in the challenge was an indication of who is being targeted by each individual?

SAM ~ I think yes and no. There was some strategy about who to target and who not to target and I think some of the people that had the worst scores are the major targets. So really it's kinda more of a group target this round and it was not totally a bunch of individuals’ targeting who they want out. Sure people probably threw in the name of someone they probably didn't want to see win immunity a few times though.

Eric, Will tribal lines play a factor in tonight's vote?

ERIC ~ Absolutely! I mean we have been playing this game for a while now and both tribes still have good numbers so it would be foolish to try and start from ground 0 again and build new alliances. Although I believe all 9 players are very strong and there is potential in the players I have yet to play with, I think all of us at this point are just going to stick with what is comfortable. With that being said... I'm open to anybody coming to talk to me though

BELLA ~ Wow Eric thanks for your half honesty. We all know that you have 5 strong and that a powerful threesome is controlling the show. The others two are just stupid if they don’t see it and don’t try to improve theirs spot. Jason clearly has something going with you my friend..... Why giving you the clues if you are not aligned with him. I know we are screwed but I'm not going without a fight, I will win every challenge and make sure one Forks wins this things, I don’t mind creating chaos. Just ask yourself who is the power threesome?????

JESSICA ~ I hope it's me. I hope I am the threesome. Like a hydra.

JASON ~ that was a good tension-breaker Jess!

SAM ~ I've heard of no such thing so many I'm one of the stupid two but I think it'd be equally if not MORE stupid to allow any original Forks people to get anywhere near the end. You all kinda don't deserve to get to the end. Sorry but I'll stick with the Bon Temps 5 and take my chances. Top 5 wouldn't be so bad anyways.
JACOB ~ I think everyone here "kinda" deserves to go as far as they can go. The jury can decide who deserves to win, but there ain't a jury of deciding the deserving yet. Let's wait for the jury spot that you will apparently be happy to take to open up for you, and then you can judge the worth of those remaining. You may have won 6 challenges with the help of others Sam, but people like Mike have "won" at tribal council 6 times. I'm personally a brain over brawn guy, so I assume you can tell what impresses me more, but then again, I'm not attempting to cast aspersions either.

It is time to reveal the votes. Starting with Penalty votes, remember all penalty votes you have earned from the very first round till now will be counted

CHALLENGE PENALTIES
MIKE
ERIC
BELLA
CONFESSIONALS PENALTIES
ERIC
ERIC
ERIC
BELLA

That is 4 automatic votes for Eric, 2 automatic votes for Bella and 1 automatic vote for Mike!

Next up is the official votes.
But first...
Do we have a hidden immunity idol being played?...
Bill stands up, reached into his pocket, and pulls out... his buff! He wipes his forehead, smirks at everyone, shakes his head then sits down
No we do not have any idols being played tonight.
Now onto the votes:

SAM
SAM
SAM
SAM
ALICE
ALICE
ALICE
ALICE

That is 4 votes each Sam and Alice, 1 vote left...

THE SEVENTH PERSON VOTED OUT AND FIRST MEMBER OF THE JURY...

SAM

Which means,

SAM, THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN!

Sam Merlotte was played by BOYY, thanks for playing, hope you enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief   OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:46 am

"JESSICA ~ I hope it's me. I hope I am the threesome. Like a hydra."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief   OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:39 am

*sigh* lol

Jessica </3
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief   OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Sam, nooooooooo!! It's really upsetting that Alice didn't end up leaving here.

And Jess, thanks for saying no one cares about me. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief   OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:20 pm

LOL! Oh Jason, there was a lot left out of this episode. I said that because people were throwing out names for every reason, to make alliances with them, they had alliances with them, wanted to vote them out. No one ever said 'Jason' for anything. And then you won that challenge because no one wanted you to lose it that bad. So it wasn't me being mean, I swear! It was just an observation.

And Boyy was Sam! Too bad, I like boys so it stands to reason I would like him. Hi Boyy and thanks for the hearts.

However something huge was left out of the episode in that I almost didn't switch because Forks fell apart at that challenge. Jacob and I made a plan for me to win and no one (not even he) followed it. So I was back to "There's no point in going with these guys" On top of that Bella was nervous that Mike and Alice weren't even going to vote. Bill approached me for an alliance (that he thought we already had? That first confessional was confusing) so I figured "This will be better" and went to talk to Eric about it who was like "Alliance? We don't have an alliance!" or something along those lines so I assumed Bill was just trying to play me to keep me in line. Shortly after that Bella sent me a message confirming that Mike and Alice did vote and I thought "fuck it" and switched my vote from Alice to Sam 20 minutes before the deadline.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief   OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Also weren't we going to start revealing who voted for who, or not?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief   OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:55 pm

I have another thread that has the link to the votes, I need to update it which I'll do tonight

I had what you had said about the challenge and stuff but I didn't have anything on what that plan specifically was or anything, so I wasn't sure how to put it in and make it all make sense. I thought I had a line regarding it but I may have cut it last second.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief   OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:33 pm

I wasn't criticizing, I was just explaining farther.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief   OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:54 am

oh thats fine, I just always want to explain my choices anytime someone says something like that, I don't take it like a complaint or anything Smile it's all good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief   OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief Empty

Back to top Go down

OPS2 ~ Episode 7 ~ A Huge Relief
Page 1 of 1