ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates

Go down 
+2
Doug
Pete
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates Empty
PostSubject: OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates   OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:24 pm

THE OUTCAST
VICTORIA + JAMES + EDWARD + SOOKIE + ALICE

Before a challenge this round a twist was revealed to them all that someone would be returning to the game.

The five outcasts were instructed to answer a set of questions about one another, the person with the most votes would return to the game but in order to return they had to participate in the challenge. The winner of the challenge did not participate therefore the person in second place was Alice Cullen, meaning she is returning to the game.

Before she returned she was given the opportunity to give anyone remaining in the game a hidden immunity idol clue, she chose Mike Newton from the Forks tribe and rejoined the game on the Bon Temps tribe. Her choice to join Bon Temps sends Forks to Tribal Council.

Also at the challenge beach, Bella handed to Mike Newton what she called a Hidden Immunity Idol…

THE BON TEMPS TRIBE
BELLA + ERIC + JACOB + JASON + JESSICA + SAM

^JACOB ~Ugh, I cannot believe that Alice chose to come over here, and then Bella tries to give the idol to Mike out in the open in front of everyone at challenge beach. I already know Alice came over here for the goodness of Bella, and then Bella goes and gives the idol to Mike. Do they not realize even if Mike survives that it is in the cards that Jessica probably won't be flopping over to us. Idk, she might flop if things are proposed to her elegantly, but Bella clearly isn't the picture of elegance. I'm hoping what I've hoped this whole time. That things can be cracked diligently with time, and that I will be the one given that longest period of time to do that. Don't get me wrong, I know I've been tough on Bella, I really do like Bella, but things are desperate, and I want to make sure she is casted in more sinister lights than myself should things hit the fan. If there are ways to flip this, especially now that Alice is back, I'm totally for it. Chances of that though, aren't high. I can just sense this isn't as easy a situation to split open as others could be.

^SAM ~ Bella officially sucks. I'm annoyed at Bella right now because she gave a HII to the other tribe. It has done nothing but piss me off and I'm sure it has pissed Eric off. I am thinking that we need to get rid of Bella now. I didn't want to...but she's pushed and pushed and pushed and you can only push so far. Bella = toast in my opinion. I'm not happy about this twist at all. It seems so random and like ugh I don't want anyone that has been voted out of the game to return to the game. Now we have 3 former Forkers on our tribe and that sucks. I mean the four of us are tight, we're good, but now there are essentially 4 original Forks in the game and 5 Bon Temps which is very very close and all the HII nonsense is just going to add to the paranoia and the challenge of us Bon Tempers getting to the end. We dominated; we deserve to go to the end. Bella giving the idol to Mike is EVIL. I don't want Bill or Lafayette to go but now one of them will. I want Bill to stay but of course whatever I want usually doesn't happen so I'm expecting he'll probably get voted out. If he does then that will totally suck.

^JESSICA ~ HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that Mike and Bill both play immunity idols so Lafayette just goes home by default. I don't think there's more than one but there seemed to be some confusion on that so I'm just going with it. Thanks Alice! This completely changes the game in an interesting way, I just like that the people who obviously felt they had this all wrapped up are now doomed but they may not know it. Bella is officially the only person to approach me for an alliance. Do I believe him that he really wants to be in an alliance and he's not just trying to get me to vote his way for convenience and so he can win? Do I look like an idiot? I just don't care, I was obviously not on anyone's alliance list on Bon Temps, might as well shake things up but going with the Forks tribe...it's what I planned to do from the beginning anyways. Really after this he deserves to win, if he's in the final 2 he gets my vote, this was the moment that changed everything. Alice, is a dream come true and I Can't wait to get to know Mike.

^JASON ~ Bella, you idiot. You just gave away your hidden immunity idol to an original Forks member? You basically just sealed your fate with us, should we ever lose a challenge. I know you're trying to keep your numbers up, but it would have been a lot smarter to just keep the idol for yourself. It's crazy that Alice gets to come back into the game!! She decided to join our tribe, thus sending Forks to TC yet again. I just hope that as many original Bon Temps members as possible come back to us at merge. We will definitely have the numbers going into merge, so it will be an easy few rounds just rolling over original Forkers.

^JACOB ~ Things are getting really interesting here, now that Alice is here. At first I was a little worried about Mike having an idol, and Alice being here, and Bella being so blunt, and how that image of us original Forks members being big players could come off, but I'm noticing opposite responses. Jason suddenly now starts talking to me a bit, when that never happened before; Eric is completely paranoid and pissed one of his friends will likely go at the hand of Mike. And Jess has actually been responding positively to us Forks people too. I thought this voodoo Bella thought she was working on Jessica is BS. But maybe it isn't. Maybe Jessica will really shock me and become a big part of this game. If that IS the case, I need to continue talking nicely with Jason, and maybe tune it up with Alice. Once again, if this is working with Jessica that is CRAZY, but get me wrong not. I can't allow Bella to hold all the cards, and Jessica will be wedged completely under his wing. I'll have to make sure she either gets undermine too down the line, or that she doesn't make it too far with Bella if this is all true.

^BELLA ~ this game is crazy. I though Eric and Merlotte were honest when they were thinking of doing some kind of alliance with me, but I just found out that they were planning to vote me out. Jessica told me (is she playing me with them??). Right now the plan is to start my classic Bella demolition. Will wait when necessary and will hit with a major bang!!! Even Jacob may not be 100% trustworthy as Merlotte said he was trying to save his own skin. Idol will be key, I'm talking about a FALSE IDOL to Mike naturally *evil laugh*

THE FORKS TRIBE
BILL + LAFAYETTE + MIKE

^LAFAYETTE ~ Mike has got to go, I don't find it fair if Bella is able to give her idol to someone on a different tribe - I feel like there had to have been cross-tribal communication or something for them to figure that one out. If we can’t talk to the other tribe then we shouldn't be allowed to give them idols, that's for sure, but I still like Bill. We have a f2 deal in the works.

Mike received a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol in secret and as soon as he got to camp he went looking for it, knowing it may be his only chance at survival and not really knowing what to think of Bella’s ‘Idol’

^MIKE ~ there was a twist that allowed Alice to go to Bon Temps. I don't blame her, I would have done the same thing, but I'm glad that the original Forks got each other’s backs, because I got the idol clue. I think that Bill and Lafayette are voting alongside each other due to the fact that they are 2 Bon Temps members. It sucks, but it’s expected. We'll see how it goes.

^BILL ~ Well, there was no challenge. There was a twist and we got fucked, simple as that. I think Mike fucked up last round by not taking my offer to vote Alice out. Now he is dead to me. My number one priority is to see that Mike and Alice leave this game as soon as possible. Voting for Lafayette last round is one of those stupid moves that show me what a poor player he is. Alice screwed the pooch on the challenge, and she was gone. He knew it. Yet, he still voted for Lafayette, whatever.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #6

Welcome to Tribal Council!

Tonight one of you will be leaving the game.

First off some questions:

Lafayette, what are your thoughts on this twist?

LAFAYETTE ~ I don't think it's cool that Alice was the one that sent herself home due to her lack of effort in the last challenge and now she's being rewarded...lame.

Bill, how does the twist affect your decision for this tribal council?

BILL ~ I don't see how it does. The person who was given the free pass back into this game is on the other tribe, so I can't vote her out again, yet. There are three people on this tribe. Twist or no twist it truly limits how I can vote. Add to that the little gift given to our buddy Mike, this tribal is all sorts of fuc*ed up. I will say this, I am the last Vampire left on this tribe, and I am not all that easy to kill. Whatever may happen, it will be interesting.

Mike, as the last original Forks member left on this tribe, how are you feeling tonight?

??? Guess he doesn’t want to talk…moving on…

They all go up to vote…

Alright guys, it is time to say goodbye to one member of your tribe.

It is time to reveal the votes. Starting with Penalty votes, remember all penalty votes you have earned from the very first round till now will be counted
There are no Penalties this round

Next up is the official votes.
But first...
Do we have a hidden immunity idol being played?...
Yes we do, we actually have two idols being played tonight. Mike and Bill, any votes cast for either will not count.
That leaves only Lafayette, if all votes are for Mike and Bill we will go to a revote and both idols will be out of play
Now onto the votes:
MIKE
MIKE
LAFAYETTE
Which means,
LAFAYETTE, THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN!
As Lafayette leaves Bill high fives him and tells him that he wishes he could’ve done more.

Lafayette was played by DJ! Thanks for playing
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates   OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:16 am

Whoooa. That was an interesting turn of events Razz Can't wait for the next one!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates   OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Already we are seing love for Bella lol
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates   OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:03 am

That was hot. I was trying my best to piss Mike off to get him to vote for me, but the bitch wouldn't even talk to me. Sad.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates   OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:46 am

Bitchez n Hoz Fuck U Alice!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates   OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:21 am

NEW ONE OR DIE!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates   OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:21 am

Also, more Jessica please.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates   OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:03 pm

dj wrote:
Bitchez n Hoz Fuck U Alice!

I like to imagine your avatar saying this.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates   OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:06 pm

I'm gonna try to get the next episode done either tonight or tomorrow night. I'm really sorry as always. I will say that I may combine the final 7 + 6 episodes into one, as well as the final 5 being one episode or something. Not entirely sure yet
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates   OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:12 pm

bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates   OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates Empty

Back to top Go down

OPS2 ~ Episode 6 ~ Twisted Fates
Page 1 of 1