ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OPS2 ~ Episode 12 - Options

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

OPS2 ~ Episode 12 - Options Empty
PostSubject: OPS2 ~ Episode 12 - Options   OPS2 ~ Episode 12 - Options EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:33 pm

THE BON TEMPS TRIBE
ALICE + JACOB + JASON + JESSICA

^JESSICA ~ I don’t want to win this challenge. If I go because I didn't have immunity, well, whatever, but I would have had to vote Jason out if I won because I wouldn't want to piss off Jason AND Jacob. But if Jason has immunity then I can vote out Jacob and be like "Well, I felt it was me or him" or something like that. But if I vote out Jacob when Jason isn't immune then it's like "I totally dicked you, eat my dick!" of course, if Jason doesn't have immunity voting him out is saying the same thing...but I've said it to him so many times already he's full of dick, so, whatever.

Jacob and Jason have a long conversation with one another:

JASON ~ Heh, umm. Hi.
JACOB ~ Hey, watsup
JASON ~ I really thought I was a goner last round.
JACOB ~ I could tell, lol. I was like....I mean...I could change it if you really want me to that badly lol
JASON ~ I figured you'd want me out! I don't get why I'm still around lol.
JACOB ~ Well I never really talked to Bill before, and he would be more tempting for someone to make a final 2 with deeper in the game.
JASON ~ Suppose so.
JACOB ~ Well, congrats again lol. I was trying to tell you that whole round, don't give up lol
JASON ~ LOL thanks, I was preparing my exit speech.
JACOB ~ but you kept seeming defeated, so I'm glad this was a pleasant surprise
JASON ~ I was so certain.
JACOB ~ If I was gonna vote you out, I would have told you, just like I told you I made a deal with Jessica to vote how she wants if she gives me the idol clue. I can tell the truth, without telling all the info lol. Not that i haven't lied, but at this point, I honest would tell you
JASON ~ Lol, well that's definitely appreciated, and I did mean what I said about you in the F2. If you get it, you have my vote for the win. In my mind, no one else can compare, At least for this game.
JACOB ~ Thanks, though to be honest I do have to credit Bella for a lot of it
JASON ~ I never really saw Bella's game though.
JACOB ~ Bella was the one who flipped Jessica
JASON ~ I'm still so shocked that anyone flipped.
JACOB ~ I wasn't fully positive that that path would work, so I made certain to really get in with you and Eric to hopefully have her be a primary target premerge, and to hopefully have a way in when my side gets irradicated, but once that pivotal flip occured, which I of course did work to try to make it happen, but had doubts and prepared for the worst, then I really had to take over the position of creating good confusion with Jessica, and I kinda took her from Bella lol. Bella really just wasn't good at the whole confusion aspect, and actually told Bill you and Eric were voting him. I was like...okay Bella is cut off, she just doesn't GET it lol. As a side note, I can't believe Alice didn't show up to vote
JASON ~ Yeah I noticed that at TC, random.
JACOB ~ first of all, she was supposed to vote for you, in the impossible event Bill really had an idol lol and then to not play the idol i gave her in case you guys both voted her, crazy lol
JASON ~ Haha, yeah I wonder why she didn't show. Perhaps outside conflicts. I love how I was talking with you once. About how FUNNY it would be if Jessica was really the traitor. How ironic.
JACOB ~ I know lol
JASON ~ I bet the whole time you were just like "bwahahhah"
JACOB ~ Yeah, I was, I tried to lead it there quickly Just because I knew it'd be more awkward if I never took in there once we got to 7 and 6 then it'd be like, why does Jacob never suggest maybe it's Jessica that flipped if he doesn't even talk to her lol so then I said, let's just laugh about it lol.
JASON ~ For some reason I was just like IT WAS BILL RAWRRRRRR
JACOB ~ Haha, yeah I remember lmfao
JASON ~ And I never got that out of my head.
JACOB ~ trying to explain that Mike vote that was hilarious and then like...having to act confused about you guys voting Bella and just...that final 8 round was sick, lol
JASON ~ That round made me want to kill myself.
JACOB ~ i know, I was like doing the map out of it... like okay...Bill is gonna vote Bella, Jessica you have to pretend that's you, but really you need to vote Mike with me and Alice.
JASON ~ I don't know how you juggled all that, and everyone else involved, for that matter.
JACOB ~ Yeah I don't either, Jessica helped but I mainly told her to seem uninvolved to create the scene we wanted. I really kept thinking that you 3 would maybe be immune that round (you, bill, Eric), and after Bella TOLD bill that you guys were voting with him out, and he approached you two...OMG lmfao. I I can't til this day understand what the hell she was thinking, she just didn't get the intracacies of why she shouldn't know that lol
JASON ~ I was so glad when that round was over. I think I switched my vote like 8 times. Everyone was scrambling, or so it seemed.
JACOB ~ yeah lol it was mainly that Bella kept doing unexpected things, which were drawing Bill into a position that he could basically figure out what was happening with you guys if he said the right things so I told Bella to play the idol to hopefully make you guys think that was like...a plan they concocted lmfao
JASON ~ Well it was done well.
JASON ~ I was positive at that point, you guys were on to us
JASON ~ LOL nope, I've been so dumb this game.
JACOB ~ Lol, nah, the idols just made it so much more complicated
JASON ~ Agreed.
JACOB ~ Now I'm the only one left to never wear individual immunity
JASON ~ Hah, hadn't realized that.
JACOB ~ yeah though, that's good, last game I played on this site people told me it was cause I won individual immunity a lot that i did well
JASON ~ Your quick tongue has certainly gotten you far this time. You haven't needed immunity.
JACOB ~ Yeah, well you've done well too. Part of me wants you to stick around here cause I enjoy talking with ya lol that's what at last tribal I'm like...wtf is he doing, sheesh lmfao
JASON ~ Lmao I felt so betrayed and wanted to crawl into a hole. Maybe not that grim, but yeah.
JACOB ~ lol well honestly, we can be honest about it now...Eric really was just completely not trusting me, beyond the lies that i told lol I mean, regardless the reasons i was giving you, I was being 100% with you guys in how i was voting that whole final 8 roller coaster lol I wanted Bill gone then, if we could blindside him there, I thought he might have had the idol but then it became too much of a risk
JASON ~ Oh I know you were honest about your vote. And my gut told me to keep my vote for Mike. But then I just thought, well what if Jacob isn't being honest. Just had too much in my head.
JACOB ~ Yeah definitely, above all you have to try to do everything to not have any risks
JASON ~ Yep.
JACOB ~ Which is why im mad Alice didn't vote, or play the idol
JASON ~ In the end it didn't matter, but still strange yes.
JACOB ~ Ah well, so close to winning here, all 4 of us, just...two TCs, and the final 2. The funny thing is this is EXACTLY the final 4 I was thinking in my head. I knew Bella would just be a pill at this point in the game, and I felt closest to all 3 of you in the three different paths i was considering to the end
JASON ~ LOL really? I was thinking you, Eric, Jess, and Alice.
JACOB ~ Nah, once we made that alliance final 9, and me knowing how Eric was, I knew you'd be better to handle
JASON ~ Oops I meant me, Eric, you, and Alice/Jess For a F4
JACOB ~ ah no lol idk, you two both there i wasn't seeing that maybe final 5 with Eric and me, Alice, Jess In any case though, i gotta get going for a bit. gratz on final 4, gl with immunity
JASON ~ Alright, good talking with you as always. Good luck to you too!

^JACOB ~ I am really just pondering to myself whether or not we made the right decision by getting Bill out. I and Jason basically are now against each other really hardcore after the way he acted at the last tribal, and because he is so positive apparently that I will beat anyone at the end. I actually totally disagree that I am that big of a jury threat...I mean, really, where is that even coming from? I think most people kinda dislike me, but I do think I am deserving, don't get me wrong...it's just, him to think that I will win, I just can't be sure if that is true or not. I right now know that if he wins, I am in a lot of crap. I think I can trust Alice to stick with me, but it is just such a terrible situation. I really just want to be immune. Jessica is really getting me nervous though, because I think Jess knows it is a dangerous situation to put her in by going to the final 3 with me and Alice, especially when she knows Jason is there ready to get me out over her. It just would almost seem dumb of her NOT to force a tie, and Jessica has already shown she is here to play, and not to be loyal and nice. I wouldn't put much past her as a player, even if I like her as much as I do. It's a game, and she's playing.

[/size][/b]IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Four of you remain, tomorrow, another of you will bite the dust, but first one of you needs to win immunity. Another posting challenge, but not the same as before, this time you have to post once every ten minutes, each post must be about something you learned about each member of the game, starting with Victoria, to Bill, then to the other three still in the final four. There were 14 people in this game, one person never showed up, and three only showed up sparingly but you can post about the character played if you did not meet them in game, just state that you never met them. Each post must contain a full sentence of each individual. They all must be posted no sooner than 10 minutes apart, but no later than 20 minutes apart. Not having a full sentence means no points. Posting earlier than 10 minutes apart means minus 2 points from your overall score. Posting later than 20 minutes apart results in minus 6 points.

Each post is worth 10 points.

As soon as you have posted a comment about the three others remaining in the game then you have completed your part in this challenge and can wait for results.

To make this easier for you to remember everyone from the game, here is a list, post your comments in this order, skipping yourself.

14 ~ Victoria
13 ~ James
12 ~ Edward
11 ~ Sookie
10 ~ Lafayette
9 ~ Sam
8 ~ Mike
7 ~ Eric
6 ~ Bella
5 ~ Bill
Alice
Jacob
Jason
Jessica

Plus we had a tie and a tie-breaker challenge has already commenced and finished and now we'll get to the results as we do have a winner.

Alice had the lowest score with 30 points

Then Jessica with 124 points

Leaving Jacob and Jason both with 130 points each, meaning both of them moved onto the tie-breaker.

A mini-game called Push That Button, where they had to each hold the button and get three numbers and those numbers were added up together to get a final score. It was close but one got a higher score than the other.

Jason got 2,267 points

Jacob got 2,111 points

Meaning, JASON WINS IMMUNITY!!!

THE BON TEMPS TRIBE
ALICE + JACOB + JASON + JESSICA

^JASON ~I WON!! I FREAKING WON!!! I can't believe it. I knew that I would either win as a result of the challenge itself, or hopefully from the tie-breaker, whatever it happened to be. Jacob and I both got perfect scores in the challenge, and earlier today I received a tie-breaker challenge. I didn't know who I was in the tie with though, so just in case it was Jacob, I knew I had to do well. I got an amazing score in the tie-breaker, and knew I was sitting pretty well because I was at the top of the list of everyone that had played Push the Button on that website. Jacob scored high too, but I barely edged him out. I knew that I performed perfectly in the challenge, because I closely monitored my posts and kept an eye on the clock. I constantly double checked the name order too, to make sure that I was posting in the right order. I knew I had to do well in this challenge because at the final 4, it's such a risk to not have immunity. This game has been such a wild ride, and I feel quite fortunate to have made it to the Final 3 with immunity from this round. Ever since the merge I've been confused about the vote pretty much every round. People have played me, and I've even tried to play people but due to others in control it's been difficult. Survivor never goes quite as planned, even when you think you know what's going on. I really hope I can win the F3 challenge, because it's pretty much the only way that I'll get to the F2! Jacob and Jessica have been playing me like a fiddle, and Alice has gone along with it. I'm glad one of them will be going home this round, no matter who it may be. To be honest, I thought I'd be voting out Jacob this round for sure. But I will have to really weigh my options and do what's best for me.

^JESSICA ~ I'm very happy that Jason won for various reasons, but I'm also nervous for the first time. I really feel this is the first time I 'could' go home. Jason is probably the worst person to see in a final 2, which is why I wanted him to win immunity, because it will force me to do what's best in getting rid of Jacob rather than Jason, because if he didn't win immunity, that's what I would have done. Even though what I wanted to do was not that. I think I'm overplaying this hand...I guess because I'm nervous for the first time in the game about myself going rather than just plans not working out the way I want, which they always have. I always kept the pressure on so that people needed me whether they trusted me or not. This is the only time so far that someone hasn't needed me. I could be gone because of the way I played this round, but we'll see. I am hoping that my little (though false) explanation to Jason will convince him I'm not all bad and that I'm really going to vote for Jacob and so he will as well. I hope it works out.

Jessica and Jason talk alone:

JESSICA ~ AWESOME! I was a little nervous when it went to a tie breaker, especially a random one, but that's too awesome.

JASON ~ I'm so happy! This is awesome :D Bye bye Jacob Razz

JESSICA ~ I'm so excited. This is exactly what I was hoping would happen for this round for a long time. I know you must think I'm some sort of awful person but I really just got rid of the people lying to me in this game, and you were never one of those people. I'm just so glad this has all worked out.

JASON ~ It's just that I felt a little betrayed being out of the loop, and I wasn't always told the truth. I mean I guess it all worked out and I'm here at the end of the game, but it's a little unsettling when you find out that what you thought was the truth, was actually quite the opposite. I was SO sure that Bill was the one that flipped, and it turned out to be you. I'm still confused as to why you flipped in the first place, because we could have just wiped out the Forkers, but I guess you just did what you thought was best for you. I DO appreciate that you have trusted me all this time, despite you taking an altered path. I really have enjoyed working with you, so I'm glad that we've both done well. I'm really excited to find out who you are at the end of all this, but please don't tell me because it's fun not knowing Razz I wish Forks had done character accounts too, but oh well.

JESSICA ~ I felt very unsafe in Bon Temps, especially with the way Bill was trying to play me, but I found out about it. So when Bella came to me to vote out Bill I was on board with that, but everyone was convinced he had an idol and it wound up being Sam with the promise of it being Bill next. Of course then it was going to be you, so I switched my vote to Bella, but someone else switched their vote to not Bella. I still don't know who that was, but I have my assumptions. After that I went with voting out Eric (as that was my assumption) and then I voted for Bill with you and Jacob because I thought that was best. I've been jerked around a lot and did a lot of jerking in return. And LOL I won't tell you, but I'm excited to find out who you are too, don't tell me! I was surprised that one entire tribe had Aliases and the other entire tribe didn't. That was kind of funny.

^ALICE ~ this sucks! Jason was the LAST person that I wanted to win Immunity. Now I'm faced with having to vote off Jessica, who is a good friend of mine in real life. The thing is, that wouldn't be a big issue, because she said she didn't care. The problem is that I almost feel guilty, because Jessica and Jacob pretty much both won't vote for me, which is what I feel like they probably SHOULD be doing. I'd be okay with them doing it if they'd tell me. There's nothing I can really do about it other than force a tie between me and Jacob, which wouldn't benefit either one of us. I'm going to force the tie and have them battle it out. I won't be the one to decide, especially because I've told Jacob I wouldn't write his name.

^ JACOB ~ At this point, I know that I pretty much have to amp myself for the more than likely possibility that I will be competing in a fire competition with Jessica. I truly think I can trust Alice to have my back, but I think me and Jessica are the most conniving people you will find in this game, and we both know we can't trust each other one lick to vote Alice out over the other. Jessica unfortunately has Jason's backing to take me out because he knows that I am out to get him, and that I can be strong I just...haven't come through. I'm gonna have to come through tonight though, because it is time for me to win, or go home.

Jessica and Jacob talk alone:

JESSICA ~ Don't you just love when things are determined completely randomly! Ok. So, now what? Alice?

JACOB ~Yeah, I think we already know that if Jason makes it to the final 2 he is going to get almost all the jury votes, especially with Bella hating us cause he doesn't know who turned him in, lol. So yeah, I feel like we have the best chances of beating Jason in the final immunity, and that we have the best chance winning against eachother, so I'm down for voting Alice off.

JESSICA ~ Ok good, I was a little worried but I trust you. I'm sure Jason is going to vote for either me or you though, how can we keep it from being a tie?

JACOB ~ Hope Alice self-votes? Lmfao. Idk, I think maybe you should convince Jason vote vote for Alice, but that likely isn't possible. I guess the best bet would be for you to convince him to vote me, and I convince Alice to vote you. I think getting Jason to vote Alice is likely not gonna happen.

JESSICA ~ I think you're right about that, and I'm sure Alice once she sees it will be planning on voting for me anyway. So if she votes me and Jason votes you and we both vote Alice...that very much works.

JACOB ~ Yeah, exactly, Jason voting Alice is just not plausable enough.

JESSICA ~ And I don't know who would have enough pull with him to even make that happen. I think you and me have both burned that bridge, and I doubt Alice is going to convince Jason to vote for her. LOL!!!

^JESSICA ~ So I could also vote for Alice and maybe force a tie or maybe get away with it. Voting out Alice is the worst move I or anybody could make at this point. She is final 2 gold. She could still in in final 2, because I really think they're hard to predict with a jury's emotions in play, but she's the best bet, is I think the point. So why would I ruin that?

TRIBAL COUNCIL #12

Welcome to Tribal Council! Let’s bring in our jury; Sam, Mike, Eric, Bella and Bill, voted off at the last Tribal Council. Tonight one of you four will be leaving the game and joining them on the Jury. First off some questions:

Alice, do you feel safe tonight?

ALICE ~ No way, its final four, and only one person can feel safe: Jason. The rest of us would be crazy to think that the game couldn't get the best of us now.

Jacob, after tonight we will have our final three, do the finals play a part in who you are voting for tonight?

JACOB ~ yeah, it definitely does. I believe that the person who stays clearly is going to vote Jason off if the win the final immunity challenge, and I likely will as well. So what it comes down to is who here I believe will help me the most in the final 3 to win the final immunity challenge, and alternatively, who I think I stand the best chance to win against because they rubbed some jurors the wrong way by how they've played.

Jason, how important was immunity tonight?

JASON ~ winning immunity was crucial because I have had more than a few surprises thrown my way since the merge. I can never be certain how the votes are going to play out, or what people are truly thinking, despite what they say to my face. I absolutely hate feeling vulnerable as I talk to people about the vote and attempt to figure out what people are going to do. Immunity allows me to breathe a sigh of relief, at least for a moment, in this hectic game.

Jessica, Do you think that after going through everything you've all been through and to still be in as the final four, is everyone on equal ground as far as chances to win or do you think some have a stronger chance than others?

JESSICA ~ Of course some people have a better chance at winning then others. Just look at the Jury, right now it's comprised of 3 people from Bon Temps and 2 people from Forks. Obviously tribal lines played a big part in the game so far so why wouldn't they in the final 2? And of course you factor in who you personally put on that jury and are they the kind of person that can respect that or be bitter about it. It's all very complicated. And sometimes you think someone, like Jacob, has a really good chance of winning when they really don't, at least no more than anyone else. But there are some people who do have a really good chance of winning, and they know it, so they will do everything they can to win immunity so they aren't voted out for it. But obviously the best person to go up against is someone that you've worked with and you know very well and feel you have at least equal footing with. And that's how I'm going to be voting.

It is time to reveal the votes. Starting with Penalty votes, remember all penalty votes you have earned from the very first round till now will be counted

CHALLENGE PENALTIES
NONE
CONFESSIONALS PENALTIES
NONE

Next up is the official votes.

Now onto the votes...

JACOB
JESSICA
JESSICA
JACOB

We have a tie. This is the way it'll work. Alice and Jason will do a re-vote, if the vote remains deadlocked we will move onto a tie-breaker challenge, similar to the tie-breaker challenge for the last challenge.

After the re-vote we still have a tie. Jessica and Jacob both participate in a tie-breaker challenge.
Alright I have the final scores:

Jacob Black scored with 97,531 points

did Jessica do better?

She did, with 202,950 points.

Therefore, Jacob Black, The Tribe Has Spoken.

*Jacob Black was played by Deetster, OPS1 winner!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 12 - Options   OPS2 ~ Episode 12 - Options EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:26 pm

"If I vote out Jacob when Jason isn't immune then it's like "I totally dicked you, eat my dick!" of course, if Jason doesn't have immunity voting him out is saying the same thing...but I've said it to him so many times already he's full of dick, so, whatever."

This is the mind of a brilliant strategist ladies and gentlemen. I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing at myself. And I had to comment on it.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 12 - Options   OPS2 ~ Episode 12 - Options EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:27 pm

I read that and knew there was no way I was leaving that out of the episode lmao
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 12 - Options   OPS2 ~ Episode 12 - Options EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Deetster is the greatest.
Sorry Deet if it wasnt for me, you would have won I believe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 12 - Options   OPS2 ~ Episode 12 - Options Empty

Back to top Go down

OPS2 ~ Episode 12 - Options
Page 1 of 1